Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

beachbombshell
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Post by beachbombshell » Thu May 23, 2019 8:30 am

lavenderlove wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:12 pm
"this house that we've been waiting SOOOOO long for" bitch you're 24!!!!! Quit acting like you need your "forever house" as your first house. How entitled can you be? Normal people WORK for things. They buy a house they can afford. Then they save more, build equity, and find another house. Not everything gets to be PERFECT all the time. If you want nice things, maybe go get a job like everyone else. I can't even believe I heard the words "modular homes" come out of that princess snobs mouth. There is no way she'd ever tolerate living in a modular home. (there is nothing wrong with that, but to Rash, it's beneath her.)

And yes, totally caught that lie about not knowing how much they wanted to save. She paid $5 for that paper with a determined dollar amount BY HER! She knows exactly how much it is, but is probably realizing 50% on an $800,000 house is quite the lofty goal! Haha!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
What is a modular home?
CurlupandDye
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CurlupandDye » Thu May 23, 2019 9:31 am

beachbombshell wrote:
lavenderlove wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:12 pm
"this house that we've been waiting SOOOOO long for" bitch you're 24!!!!! Quit acting like you need your "forever house" as your first house. How entitled can you be? Normal people WORK for things. They buy a house they can afford. Then they save more, build equity, and find another house. Not everything gets to be PERFECT all the time. If you want nice things, maybe go get a job like everyone else. I can't even believe I heard the words "modular homes" come out of that princess snobs mouth. There is no way she'd ever tolerate living in a modular home. (there is nothing wrong with that, but to Rash, it's beneath her.)

And yes, totally caught that lie about not knowing how much they wanted to save. She paid $5 for that paper with a determined dollar amount BY HER! She knows exactly how much it is, but is probably realizing 50% on an $800,000 house is quite the lofty goal! Haha!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
What is a modular home?
It’s basically a fancy trailer. They’re not built on site. They’re moved to the location after they are built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama » Thu May 23, 2019 9:43 am

I’m just waiting for the clip of Khoa awkwardly holding Emma and Rachelle using it as clickbait:

“Baby confused by Dad’s lookalike!”

Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Thu May 23, 2019 10:01 am

Jesus that rug is filthy. ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... cd4304.jpg[/IMG]

Also why be so cruel as to put Emma in orange?! That girl can’t catch a break.

Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jaylla » Thu May 23, 2019 1:25 pm

I haven't watched the latest vlog, but I guess she assumes she is automatically going to get pregnant on the first transfer. She is talking about the timeline and having a baby next May. Pretty smug to think it will all work according to this plan. You would think after infertility, failed IVF cycles, and a stillborn that she would show some humility, but I guess not.
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Post by Shiratedesco » Thu May 23, 2019 1:26 pm

Rundown of todays ivf again vlog:
* rachelle is at target again, admits she spends alot of money there. Sponsored by Drop.
* justin is still sick, been sick since brynns birthday. Feels bad cause rachelle has been working Soooo hard. HE eventually cleans the house.
* more talk about buying land, going to see land
* rachelle has to have surgery again for polyps, but shes in no way infertile. Polyps just cause implantation problems. Ummmm that is a reproductive issue stupid!!!
Transfer is in august that is if her results are ok or theyll have to delay. 100 percent sure shes gonna give birth in may. Hmmmm, brynns bday month??

Anyone see a pattern here? Why would she choose that month?
Clock is still stuck on 9:35 cause they dont sell batteries at target.
mac531
Talker
Talker

Post by mac531 » Thu May 23, 2019 1:28 pm

So now Lauren is going to live in a tiny house on their wanna be land with her 3 boys. Okay... do these idiots really think they can afford all of this? Either they have a crazy amount of money saved or they are two of the most idiotic airheads in the planet.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mrsglittersparkles » Thu May 23, 2019 1:30 pm

mac531 wrote:So now Lauren is going to live in a tiny house on their wanna be land with her 3 boys. Okay... do these idiots really think they can afford all of this? Either they have a crazy amount of money saved or they are two of the most idiotic airheads in the planet.

I’m voting the latter.

jackpink
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jackpink » Thu May 23, 2019 1:46 pm

Newbie here :) found this thread yesterday trying to find out how much they made lol .. With all their talk about buying land .. building a house .. and all these travel plans .. Being such a smaller channel I was curious to know their income ! Image

I’ve been watching them for a while now and have grown to dislike them . Clickbait this and click bait that .. all these sponsored videos .. Ads .. And how they deserve so much .. blah blah blah .. girl you don’t work ! Neither does he !

New video was super upsetting .
They’ll have this huge house and the sister will have a tiny house with her 3 kids Image

And having a May baby ?! If you don’t want a May baby what’s the rush .. Poor Emma isn’t even 1

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Post by dani_banana » Thu May 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Ok that is just nasty No wonder her feet are always so black. And she’s letting poor Emma crawl on that? Disgusting...

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Post by Shiratedesco » Thu May 23, 2019 2:45 pm

jackpink wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:46 pm
Newbie here :) found this thread yesterday trying to find out how much they made lol .. With all their talk about buying land .. building a house .. and all these travel plans .. Being such a smaller channel I was curious to know their income ! Image

I’ve been watching them for a while now and have grown to dislike them . Clickbait this and click bait that .. all these sponsored videos .. Ads .. And how they deserve so much .. blah blah blah .. girl you don’t work ! Neither does he !

They’ll have this huge house and the sister will have a tiny house with her 3 kids Image

And having a May baby ?! If you don’t want a May baby what’s the rush .. Poor Emma isn’t even 1

At the end of the day, i think all this land and house talk is just for views, just how shes been prepping her viewers for her next ivf transfer. Rachelle is consumed with having possessions. She literally has nothing else to do. Emma is not bringing in money so were onto the next baby or failed transfer. They both live waaayyyy beyond their means and shes getting ahead of herself, seeing$$$$$ rolling in with all these trips, ivf and building a house hoping to do CPR on her channel. The teenagers she has watching everyday will get her views,but the actual women who have kids and careers have set sail. Reeks of desperation.
Zhioval
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Zhioval » Thu May 23, 2019 3:38 pm

jackpink wrote:Newbie here :) found this thread yesterday trying to find out how much they made lol .. With all their talk about buying land .. building a house .. and all these travel plans .. Being such a smaller channel I was curious to know their income ! Image

I don’t get why they’re doing the transfer so fast, every transfer has been so fast one after the other. I really think it’s for views and because Rash wants to have 4 under 30 or some “special” thing like that.

HereForTheTeaaa
Talker
Talker

Post by HereForTheTeaaa » Thu May 23, 2019 4:20 pm

This is literally so embarrassing..... What is there even the applaud for? A tweet pretending to be couple goals? Yikes. 🤢
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:25 pm

If they buy a lot there are conveants and only 1 house will be allowed on it. She also doesn't realize how much room 1 big house, 1 small house, a pool will take up.
rottiemama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by rottiemama » Thu May 23, 2019 4:42 pm

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:This is literally so embarrassing..... What is there even the applaud for? A tweet pretending to be couple goals? Yikes. Image
Wow, I don’t know what I love more, thirsty Trashelle, or that dumbass she thinks is “her friend?” ImageImageImage

You couldn’t take that extra second to proofread your “couple goals” tweet, could ya Karen? Image

Man, they’re two peas in a pod! As soon as I start thinking Keren is the worst person ever.....Rachelle pops up and reminds me that there is one step lower.
Bundy
Informer
Informer

Post by Bundy » Thu May 23, 2019 5:46 pm

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:This is literally so embarrassing..... What is there even the applaud for? A tweet pretending to be couple goals? Yikes. Image
Why is she even supporting that? She would never let Justin fly somewhere without her!

islasmumma
Talker
Talker

Post by islasmumma » Thu May 23, 2019 5:52 pm

Bundy wrote:
Why is she even supporting that? She would never let Justin fly somewhere without her!

I was just about to say the same thing. If Justin had to fly somewhere for a few days, especially for a bachelor party..rash would be a sobbing mess, we would get a goodbye vlog with her wiping her eyes over and over again and she would complain the entire time he was gone.

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Post by dani_banana » Thu May 23, 2019 6:58 pm

So. Awkward.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f5aaca.jpg[/IMG]

Tina9900
Talker
Talker

Post by Tina9900 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:59 pm

dani_banana wrote:So. Awkward.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f5aaca.jpg[/IMG]

There is so many things wrong with that picture I'm cringing!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ld5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ld5 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:08 pm

Did Rachelle give herself a wedgie or something to make her shorts even shorter? Good lord! Not an attractive pose at all!

liz5618
Amateur
Amateur

Post by liz5618 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Those pieces are huge! How does she not see that it's a choking risk?? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 94d323.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

hscheer10
Informer
Informer

Post by hscheer10 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:38 pm

Ok. I did a little research while I had some down time and I found out that they weren't even looking at the right plot of land lmao. It was easy to find because she showed the street signs so I just looked it up on Zillow. The plot they were looking at isn't even for sale. These two are idiots. They're clearly doing it all for the views. I'm actually embarrassed for them. Just standing out there recording themselves looking at someone's piece of land lol *facepalm*

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

CurlupandDye
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CurlupandDye » Thu May 23, 2019 7:42 pm

Here_2_talk wrote:Jesus that rug is filthy. ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... cd4304.jpg[/IMG]

Also why be so cruel as to put Emma in orange?! That girl can’t catch a break.

Her aesthetic is so cold and uninviting. At least SOMETHING in the house has color. I’ve been in hospitals more inviting than her home.

Bundy
Informer
Informer

Post by Bundy » Thu May 23, 2019 8:03 pm

liz5618 wrote:Those pieces are huge! How does she not see that it's a choking risk?? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 94d323.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Interesting song choice for the background of that IG story - Small Bump by Ed Sheeran which was written about a miscarriage...

Zhioval
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Zhioval » Thu May 23, 2019 8:13 pm

hscheer10 wrote:Ok. I did a little research while I had some down time and I found out that they weren't even looking at the right plot of land lmao. It was easy to find because she showed the street signs so I just looked it up on Zillow. The plot they were looking at isn't even for sale. These two are idiots. They're clearly doing it all for the views. I'm actually embarrassed for them. Just standing out there recording themselves looking at someone's piece of land lol *facepalm*

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
OmfG really?! Lmao!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”