Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

jackpink wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:46 pm Newbie here :) found this thread yesterday trying to find out how much they made lol .. With all their talk about buying land .. building a house .. and all these travel plans .. Being such a smaller channel I was curious to know their income ! Image

I’ve been watching them for a while now and have grown to dislike them . Clickbait this and click bait that .. all these sponsored videos .. Ads .. And how they deserve so much .. blah blah blah .. girl you don’t work ! Neither does he !

New video was super upsetting .
They’ll have this huge house and the sister will have a tiny house with her 3 kids Image

And having a May baby ?! If you don’t want a May baby what’s the rush .. Poor Emma isn’t even 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At the end of the day, i think all this land and house talk is just for views, just how shes been prepping her viewers for her next ivf transfer. Rachelle is consumed with having possessions. She literally has nothing else to do. Emma is not bringing in money so were onto the next baby or failed transfer. They both live waaayyyy beyond their means and shes getting ahead of herself, seeing$$$$$ rolling in with all these trips, ivf and building a house hoping to do CPR on her channel. The teenagers she has watching everyday will get her views,but the actual women who have kids and careers have set sail. Reeks of desperation.
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

jackpink wrote:Newbie here :) found this thread yesterday trying to find out how much they made lol .. With all their talk about buying land .. building a house .. and all these travel plans .. Being such a smaller channel I was curious to know their income ! Image

I’ve been watching them for a while now and have grown to dislike them . Clickbait this and click bait that .. all these sponsored videos .. Ads .. And how they deserve so much .. blah blah blah .. girl you don’t work ! Neither does he !

New video was super upsetting .
They’ll have this huge house and the sister will have a tiny house with her 3 kids Image

And having a May baby ?! If you don’t want a May baby what’s the rush .. Poor Emma isn’t even 1

I don’t get why they’re doing the transfer so fast, every transfer has been so fast one after the other. I really think it’s for views and because Rash wants to have 4 under 30 or some “special” thing like that.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

This is literally so embarrassing..... What is there even the applaud for? A tweet pretending to be couple goals? Yikes. 🤢
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

If they buy a lot there are conveants and only 1 house will be allowed on it. She also doesn't realize how much room 1 big house, 1 small house, a pool will take up.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:This is literally so embarrassing..... What is there even the applaud for? A tweet pretending to be couple goals? Yikes. Image
Wow, I don’t know what I love more, thirsty Trashelle, or that dumbass she thinks is “her friend?” ImageImageImage

You couldn’t take that extra second to proofread your “couple goals” tweet, could ya Karen? Image

Man, they’re two peas in a pod! As soon as I start thinking Keren is the worst person ever.....Rachelle pops up and reminds me that there is one step lower.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:This is literally so embarrassing..... What is there even the applaud for? A tweet pretending to be couple goals? Yikes. Image
Why is she even supporting that? She would never let Justin fly somewhere without her!

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

Bundy wrote:
Why is she even supporting that? She would never let Justin fly somewhere without her!

I was just about to say the same thing. If Justin had to fly somewhere for a few days, especially for a bachelor party..rash would be a sobbing mess, we would get a goodbye vlog with her wiping her eyes over and over again and she would complain the entire time he was gone.

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

So. Awkward.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f5aaca.jpg[/IMG]

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

dani_banana wrote:So. Awkward.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f5aaca.jpg[/IMG]

There is so many things wrong with that picture I'm cringing!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Did Rachelle give herself a wedgie or something to make her shorts even shorter? Good lord! Not an attractive pose at all!

liz5618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by liz5618 »

Those pieces are huge! How does she not see that it's a choking risk?? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 94d323.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Ok. I did a little research while I had some down time and I found out that they weren't even looking at the right plot of land lmao. It was easy to find because she showed the street signs so I just looked it up on Zillow. The plot they were looking at isn't even for sale. These two are idiots. They're clearly doing it all for the views. I'm actually embarrassed for them. Just standing out there recording themselves looking at someone's piece of land lol *facepalm*

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

CurlupandDye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurlupandDye »

Here_2_talk wrote:Jesus that rug is filthy. ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... cd4304.jpg[/IMG]

Also why be so cruel as to put Emma in orange?! That girl can’t catch a break.

Her aesthetic is so cold and uninviting. At least SOMETHING in the house has color. I’ve been in hospitals more inviting than her home.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

liz5618 wrote:Those pieces are huge! How does she not see that it's a choking risk?? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 94d323.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Interesting song choice for the background of that IG story - Small Bump by Ed Sheeran which was written about a miscarriage...

Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

hscheer10 wrote:Ok. I did a little research while I had some down time and I found out that they weren't even looking at the right plot of land lmao. It was easy to find because she showed the street signs so I just looked it up on Zillow. The plot they were looking at isn't even for sale. These two are idiots. They're clearly doing it all for the views. I'm actually embarrassed for them. Just standing out there recording themselves looking at someone's piece of land lol *facepalm*

OmfG really?! Lmao!

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

hscheer10 wrote:Ok. I did a little research while I had some down time and I found out that they weren't even looking at the right plot of land lmao. It was easy to find because she showed the street signs so I just looked it up on Zillow. The plot they were looking at isn't even for sale. These two are idiots. They're clearly doing it all for the views. I'm actually embarrassed for them. Just standing out there recording themselves looking at someone's piece of land lol *facepalm*

It is for sale, it’s on Zillow for $100k but not the whole section of land is for sale, only an acre portion and it wasn’t exactly where they were standing.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Bundy wrote:

It is for sale, it’s on Zillow for $100k but not the whole section of land is for sale, only an acre portion and it wasn’t exactly where they were standing.

The one they were at in today's vlog was not the same area. Its actually located a few streets down. Yes, the last vlog was the correct location.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

hscheer10 wrote:
Bundy wrote:

The one they were at in today's vlog was not the same area. Its actually located a few streets down. Yes, the last vlog was the correct location.

Oh sorry I haven’t watched! So they went to look at more land? Ok, now they’re just trolling for views (as if they weren’t already). They never follow through on anything they say.

Bumbl3b33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumbl3b33 »

I’ve only ever seen like three videos from these two. I think unpacking Brynns hospital bag? And like one or two of her care package packing videos for Justin. Do they know what is causing their infertility? I’m just wondering why IVF is the only option and how they can afford so many transfers! Isn’t that stuff super expensive?
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Bumbl3b33 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 9:40 pm I’ve only ever seen like three videos from these two. I think unpacking Brynns hospital bag? And like one or two of her care package packing videos for Justin. Do they know what is causing their infertility? I’m just wondering why IVF is the only option and how they can afford so many transfers! Isn’t that stuff super expensive?
According to rachelle, justin has defective sperm. When all is said and done, its both of them but she dances around that subject even though she has to have her tubes cleared out and polyps in her uterus removed thats why no embryos will implant. She clickbaited everyone at her 6 week postpartum saying they could get pregnant naturally!!!, but low and behold, back to the frozen babes.

They bought a package deal from the clinic and she was so disappointed to hear that because emma was a " live healthy birth" that have to pay out of pocket etc.
They had to switch insurance because these 2 geniuses thought it would be great for justin to quit the military and go to school 2 days a week hence no more military insurance and no jobs.

So they have to pay out of pocket for meds and the transfer, but those ever so loyal followers are probably mailing checks and cash as we speak cause they want to help poor rachelle with baby # 2, ,3 ,4??? Hell she cant even keep track.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”