KKJealousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKJealousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

So I just looked up Khoa’s name in the search on twitter and omfg those minions are mental! Threatening the airline and continuously tweeting about it... 4 hours later. The airline reached out to Khoa on Twitter and told him to DM them. These things happen, he won’t be the first or last person it has happened to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Plot twist: it was planned all along so Keren could play hero and he had another flight all along.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

There goes his Mexican Vasectomy.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Mexico dodged a bullet with this one
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:So I just looked up Khoa’s name in the search on twitter and omfg those minions are mental! Threatening the airline and continuously tweeting about it... 4 hours later. The airline reached out to Khoa on Twitter and told him to DM them. These things happen, he won’t be the first or last person it has happened to!

A supposed grown ass man has to go on Twitter and throw a tantrum and who defends him 12 year old minions lol ImageImageImage. Fricken idiot!!!

kuulovaurio
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kuulovaurio »

I'm sorry I've never travelled in the States but is it really normal for people to show up at the airport 20 min before boarding???
When I travel I check in 24/48 hrs before my flight online, show up at the airport 2-3 hours before my flight just so I have enough time to check in my luggage (if needed), look for my gate etc. and have time to spare just in case something goes wrong.

I wouldn't dare to be complaining about missing my flight if I showed up 20 mins before boarding. What a tool.
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

Honestly seems like the airline has been having trouble recently. If you look at JetBlues twitter, there are several recent tweets about conflicts. Khoa isn’t the only one and some were more serious than his.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

kuulovaurio wrote:I'm sorry I've never travelled in the States but is it really normal for people to show up at the airport 20 min before boarding???
When I travel I check in 24/48 hrs before my flight online, show up at the airport 2-3 hours before my flight just so I have enough time to check in my luggage (if needed), look for my gate etc. and have time to spare just in case something goes wrong.

I wouldn't dare to be complaining about missing my flight if I showed up 20 mins before boarding. What a tool.
He was at the gate 20 minutes before boarding, not actually just getting to the airport. I think that’s something that’s being misunderstood here. (Not just by you). In the video he posted on Twitter he says “it only took us 6 minutes to get through security!” So he was at the gate waiting to board.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 049d87.jpg[/IMG]

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KKJealousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63

Unread post by blehhh »

According to Andys insta he is on his way from Italy to Mexico. Nice of Khoa to drop his friends like that.
At least he could do his best to find another flight.
I would be furious if a friend of mine just ditched me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

One of the minions said that it was also Khang's ticket. But then if they just needed Khoa's for an employee why did they take Khang's as well?
ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 538368.jpg[/IMG]

According to Andy Khoa, himself, Oscar, Khoa’s brother and some other dude are the ones going to Mexico.
ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

ytmdlover27 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 538368.jpg[/IMG]

According to Andy Khoa, himself, Oscar, Khoa’s brother and some other dude are the ones going to Mexico.

Sorry and Wyatt too

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Oscar. Nice friend Khoa is.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I don't know if this was said yet... but, maybe since the Hunchback reads here... she saw we were talking about Khoa getting a vasectomy while he was gone, so she guilted him into not going, or like someone said earlier... canceled his plane... so he couldn't go. Because she was worried he'd actually do that. Just throwing that out there... because, why would he not go on a later flight, when he was looking so forward to going, compared to how he wasn't looking forward to the wedding?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

On Khang's story he says he MISSED his flight but wasn't he sitting next to Khoa that supposedly had his given to an employee?
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Faith06 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:02 pm
eliana wrote:jeez y’all are mean being happy about khoas flight !!!
Are you serious?

right who can feel bad for him? keren had a fit over jet blue so why would you fly it again? it happens all the time my husband is a frequent flyer travels 3 weeks out of the month he has so many flights cancelled its mind boggling. My mom died while he was away he booked a flight confirmed the seat got to the airport and yep bumped. didn't matter that it was a death or a frequent flyer vip it happens grow up the world doesn't revolve around these two spoiled entitled ass clowns
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:10 pm On Khang's story he says he MISSED his flight but wasn't he sitting next to Khoa that supposedly had his given to an employee?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

so disgusting reading tweets threatening to get him a seat or else who does that? entitled assholes
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

MiloandMax1 wrote:On Khang's story he says he MISSED his flight but wasn't he sitting next to Khoa that supposedly had his given to an employee?
Yeah, this whole things sounds fishy! They said it only took 6 mins to get through security...so if there was a long line, they would have def missed their flight? I’ve never flown to Mexico, do you have to go through extra screening?

They probably got to the airport late or didn’t check in and the airport gave away their seats. It happens but that’s why they tell you to arrive 2-3 hours early. I know ppl get irritated with airlines but what are they supposed to do? Leave those seats open? They would end up losing so much money.

Or, Khoa is telling the truth and they gave both seats to employees, sorry but they come first! They could have had shifts to cover, etc. Not everyone flying to Mexico is going for vacation.

He’s so freaking arrogant! If that trip was important to him, he would have been there 2 hrs early, and used the time to edit/upload! Why did he need to upload the vlog early anyway? Princess Hunchie couldn’t be bothered to do it? Hmm, I wonder if she delayed him....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”