8 Passengers: Don't Cry Over Lost Footage| Part #11

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Don't Cry Over Lost Footage| Part #11

Unread post by shortstop »

I just HAVE too!!! Did Ruby forget to post a vlog today. It’s 741 mountain time?? Haha!!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

This is one time where I agree that putting her down was the right decision. Do I agree with them filming it, absolutely not. I don't even watch them much anymore but how many times have we seen Nollie not be able to get up the stairs in the bavkyard? There were times they would have her food bowl in front of her and she wouldn't eat. She was also on medication to keep her "comfortable" which didn't seem to help. She looked like she was down in her hip, common in Labs at 14. Which imo is also life expectancy. I worked in the vet field and dogs would always seem to get better before they got worse. I would do anything for my pets but sometimes its best to not let them suffer. Do I think Ruby could have handled it differently? Yes. Do I think the kids could have spent more time with her? Yes. Do I think they'll be getting a puppy soon considering Bonnie just got her puppy, unfortuently I do. And once its no longer a puppy it won't be fun for them anymore which is sad.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Rosie wrote:
kates_crush wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:16 pm in regards to the whole animals living outside issue
just because you love something very much does not mean you know what is best for it.
dogs do not belong outside 24/7, end of story.

in other news, did ruby really feed her children two scoops of sad plain oatmeal for dinner?
All of my dogs have lived outside and they have all been happy and healthy. When they were puppys they stayed indoors and gradually moved outside. It's more conventient for them to be outside, they can do whatever they want, go to the toilet without having to hold it until someone lets them out. My dogs like to get up in the middle of the night and wonder around our backyard, so stayin indoors wouldn't work. They have everything they could ever need and are very loved.

If your dogs enjoy going out and roaming the backyard in the middle of the night get a fucking dog door.
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

It's so weird how Ruby films her and Kevin kissing goodbye at the airport every time. Like I hope she sets the camera up on a tripod or something and doesn't ask some stranger to hold the camera for her. It would be so weird to be at the airport and see some grown couple filming themselves kissing in the drop off area.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
westcoastgirl92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastgirl92 »

thealiengirlkathryn wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:59 am It's so weird how Ruby films her and Kevin kissing goodbye at the airport every time. Like I hope she sets the camera up on a tripod or something and doesn't ask some stranger to hold the camera for her. It would be sou weird to be at the airport and see some grown couple filming themselves kissing in the drop off area.
[/

Every time shes doing this goodbye kiss im thinking the same thing: there is no love or affection left between ruby and kevin. Their business partners, nothing more.
Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Byebyelemons »

thealiengirlkathryn wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:59 am It's so weird how Ruby films her and Kevin kissing goodbye at the airport every time. Like I hope she sets the camera up on a tripod or something and doesn't ask some stranger to hold the camera for her. It would be so weird to be at the airport and see some grown couple filming themselves kissing in the drop off area.
and it would be fine if it were not so robotic it is obvious Kevin can barely stand to embrace her the kiss is an absolute pigeon peck! I don’t know how Kevin does it anyway I couldn’t bare Ruby 5 minutes in a room. I watch her vlogs only because she is such a weird oddity to me! Kevin also taking all those supplements to beef up is not fit at all infact they can cause cancer as well as premature heart attack! And I wonder why if it’s not a middle life crisis who is he trying to impress really because it definitely is not Ruby!
Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur

and I profusely apologise for the double post but I just had to add the narcissism in this family is beyond belief! God apparently sent her a babysitter because he felt her pain right after he was working on protecting all the exploited starving children of the world! I really need to stop watching her she makes me physically ill!
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

Byebyelemons wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:23 pm and I profusely apologise for the double post but I just had to add the narcissism in this family is beyond belief! God apparently sent her a babysitter because he felt her pain right after he was working on protecting all the exploited starving children of the world! I really need to stop watching her she makes me physically ill!

LMAO! When did she post that? She’s got such a hard life *cough*
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

ba1006 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 4:02 am
shortstop wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:37 pm
IIRC, Nolly would have been 14/15?

I can't watch at the moment to confirm but they talk more about her life, age, and how they planned to use (breed) her here:

I watched the very beginning. Nollie was Chads age so 14!!
My vet told me the average life span of a dog is 13 years. She sure looked loved in that clip.
It depends on the type of dog... life spans for dogs can vary depending on if they are a big dog, a small dog, a mixed breed, a pure bred, etc etc. Some dog types are prone to certain diseases, that others aren't, which shortens their life span. I think poor Nolly just needed to be on a weight down diet, less weight would have been better for her arthritis/bones/joints, along with really good supplements, and she would have been alright for awhile longer. Ruby just didn't want to deal with the burden of an elderly dog anymore. It was too much work for her. :(
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

shortstop wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:42 am I just HAVE too!!! Did Ruby forget to post a vlog today. It’s 741 mountain time?? Haha!!
Hmmm with all of Ruby's issues, maybe Kevin should consider putting Ruby in a home... since she's so forgetful, she might hurt someone. So easy to get rid of a dog that is a burden, may as well lock Ruby away too.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Rosie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rosie »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:57 am
Rosie wrote:
kates_crush wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:16 pm in regards to the whole animals living outside issue
just because you love something very much does not mean you know what is best for it.
dogs do not belong outside 24/7, end of story.

in other news, did ruby really feed her children two scoops of sad plain oatmeal for dinner?
All of my dogs have lived outside and they have all been happy and healthy. When they were puppys they stayed indoors and gradually moved outside. It's more conventient for them to be outside, they can do whatever they want, go to the toilet without having to hold it until someone lets them out. My dogs like to get up in the middle of the night and wonder around our backyard, so stayin indoors wouldn't work. They have everything they could ever need and are very loved.

If your dogs enjoy going out and roaming the backyard in the middle of the night get a fucking dog door.

No I will not get a dog door, it would be pointless. My dogs do not like being inside at all, we have tried but they prefer it outside. I am not going to force them to stay inside when they are perfectly fine outside. May I ask why are you so against dogs living outside?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

8 Passengers: Don't Cry Over Lost Footage| Part #11

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Seriously? Just call your spouse. Don’t talk to them on social media for all to see. We know it’s mostly for our benefit, and not about true intimacy.

I know people irl who are like this, and I can’t help but picture them sitting on the couch next to each other, talking via FB on their devices. Ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 6f2f97.jpg[/IMG]
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:16 pm
ba1006 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 4:02 am
shortstop wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:37 pm

I watched the very beginning. Nollie was Chads age so 14!!
My vet told me the average life span of a dog is 13 years. She sure looked loved in that clip.
It depends on the type of dog... life spans for dogs can vary depending on if they are a big dog, a small dog, a mixed breed, a pure bred, etc etc. Some dog types are prone to certain diseases, that others aren't, which shortens their life span. I think poor Nolly just needed to be on a weight down diet, less weight would have been better for her arthritis/bones/joints, along with really good supplements, and she would have been alright for awhile longer. Ruby just didn't want to deal with the burden of an elderly dog anymore. It was too much work for her. :(
I had a yellow lab and the vet told me the average life span is 12-13 years. Of course that can vary depending on the dog.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Seriously? Just call your spouse. Don’t talk to them on social media for all to see. We know it’s mostly for our benefit, and not about true intimacy.

I know people irl who are like this, and I can’t help but picture them sitting on the couch next to each other, talking via FB on their devices. Ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 6f2f97.jpg[/IMG]
Seems like Ruby has Kevin's Instagram password

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Rosie wrote:
Rosie wrote: All of my dogs have lived outside and they have all been happy and healthy. When they were puppys they stayed indoors and gradually moved outside. It's more conventient for them to be outside, they can do whatever they want, go to the toilet without having to hold it until someone lets them out. My dogs like to get up in the middle of the night and wonder around our backyard, so stayin indoors wouldn't work. They have everything they could ever need and are very loved.

No I will not get a dog door, it would be pointless. My dogs do not like being inside at all, we have tried but they prefer it outside. I am not going to force them to stay inside when they are perfectly fine outside. May I ask why are you so against dogs living outside?

Why get animals of they will be banished to live outside regardless of the weather? Why get animals if no time is spent with them?

You’re getting upset with peoples opinion on how Youtubers in certain state treat their dogs. These Youtubers have shown over and over again that they mistreat their animals and you’re only getting so defensive because you mistreat yours, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur

Tizzy wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:03 pm
Byebyelemons wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:23 pm and I profusely apologise for the double post but I just had to add the narcissism in this family is beyond belief! God apparently sent her a babysitter because he felt her pain right after he was working on protecting all the exploited starving children of the world! I really need to stop watching her she makes me physically ill!

LMAO! When did she post that? She’s got such a hard life *cough*
She said it right after she dropped Kevin off at the airport if I remember correctly it’s in that vlog she is nuts!
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

They should have a built in babysitter with Shari, but still since she runs the show, they isn’t happening, I guess.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Emily81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Seriously? Just call your spouse. Don’t talk to them on social media for all to see. We know it’s mostly for our benefit, and not about true intimacy.

Seems like Ruby has Kevin's Instagram password

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
And I find it hard to believe that they are all "missing Nolly" so much. Maybe the kids are. Kevin hardly saw her. We never saw Ruby loving on her. Maybe they miss her, but like you would miss a couch you liked but has to get rid of because it had holes. Communicating this way, over social media is absolutely for show.

And the people arguing about keeping dogs outside-- not going to express my opinion because I don't want to add to the debate, and at the risk of being accused of being "post police"-- can you either drop it or take it to the boxing ring? It's getting personal, and doesn't seem to have much to do with how Ruby treated Nolly anymore.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Kevin is staring to get into insta: https://www.instagram.com/8passengers.kevin/?hl=en
In his stories he is organising a meet-up in Paris.
Honestly, if my dad would go to the equivalent of what Paris is for Shari, with his students and not include me, I would be furious!
I guess they will have an European trip with the whole family planned soon.
Rosie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rosie »

Lolislol26 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 6:44 am
Rosie wrote:

Why get animals of they will be banished to live outside regardless of the weather? Why get animals if no time is spent with them?

You’re getting upset with peoples opinion on how Youtubers in certain state treat their dogs. These Youtubers have shown over and over again that they mistreat their animals and you’re only getting so defensive because you mistreat yours, too.

Okay this is the last reply I will post about this. I spend alot of time with my dogs, more then most people probably and its not like they are made to sit in horrible weather all year round like you are implying. They have plenty of different sheltered areas if need be. Also I am from New Zealand and we dont typically have bad weather.

I agree that Ruby and her family treated Nollie badly, she was a lovely dog and deserved a much better life. And I hope they do not get a new puppy anytime soon as it will get treated the same.

Return to “8 Passengers”