afarmhousefull Part 1

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Re: afarmhousefull Part 1

Unread post by smarlo »

what's with the fundie moms and the false eyelashes lately? her and Jaymerelle are both rocking them. Who's got the time to try and slap those on straight every morning?
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dahell »

smarlo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:50 am what's with the fundie moms and the false eyelashes lately? her and Jaymerelle are both rocking them. Who's got the time to try and slap those on straight every morning?
I know right?!? The mom on Tribe of Many is also wearing them. I could never stand the feeling of them very often.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

I see she’s in a “we’re outdoor, hiking, van-dweller-wannabe family” phase. Lol. She really goes all in once she’s interested in something.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

so now they're going to live in a van? I haven't watched her in awhile, I'll have to go see!
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

No, she just mentioned that her and her husband were “super excited” to spend a night or two in their van for a weekend. Then she’s been pinning van dwelling stuff on Pinterest. And said maybe they’ll live as hippies when their kids grow up and live in a van.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I have this vision of her waiting by the door with a suitcase on each kid's 18th birthday. Happy Birthday, GET OUT!

Little does she know, the world does not work that way anymore.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

How is she a 34DDD?!?! I’m a 32C and my boobs are wayyyy bigger than hers. I like her a lot, think she’s a great mom, love her channel and family but this is a straight up LIE

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 454b3e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Send her free shit people.

She's always wanted to jump on the RV life.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

In her dreams she's that big! Is she still nursing?
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Girlfriend is FEELING herself on this trip in her bikinis! I won’t lie, she looks great for 8 kids or no kids. But, man she likes to flaunt in with the guise of “love yo body, you don’t have to be perfect, look at MY imperfect body!”
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

dahell wrote:Girlfriend is FEELING herself on this trip in her bikinis! I won’t lie, she looks great for 8 kids or no kids. But, man she likes to flaunt in with the guise of “love yo body, you don’t have to be perfect, look at MY imperfect body!”
Yea, she also loves shoving her amazing marriage in everyone’s face all the time. I mean it’s cool, she is proud of her relationship and family and she should be, but it’s pretty obvious with all of her posts the motive is to brag, disguised with all the self love and bible quotes.

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

dahell wrote:Girlfriend is FEELING herself on this trip in her bikinis! I won’t lie, she looks great for 8 kids or no kids. But, man she likes to flaunt in with the guise of “love yo body, you don’t have to be perfect, look at MY imperfect body!”
That brown net bikini... wtf was that? So trashy

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Mom2two wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:05 am
That brown net bikini... wtf was that? So trashy

If you’ve ever looked at her Pinterest you’d see what she aspires to be that’s for sure! She loves pinning stuff like that net/crochet top. She loves pinning what some might consider inappropriate “bubble butt” pictures. Like “how to work out to obtain a bubble butt” lol. Kiiiinda weird. Hopefully her kids don’t go on her Pinterest.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

shilohjulia wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Yea, she also loves shoving her amazing marriage in everyone’s face all the time. I mean it’s cool, she is proud of her relationship and family and she should be, but it’s pretty obvious with all of her posts the motive is to brag, disguised with all the self love and bible quotes.

people who post about their "amazing marriage" usually have a shitty one. like celebrities who write some book or article about 'How we keep our love alive' end up divorcing a month later.

Like if she can convince us they're deliriously happy, she can convince herself.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

I couldn’t believe how tore up her van was in the IG stories she showed, wow! And, she wants to paint that monstrosity to look like a “hippy van”?! Lol. She really goes all in. I think she said something about wanting to trade her husband’s truck in for a Subaru too! #hikingfamily
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I'm so glad ...
I found my identity before ...
I took on my role as a mother and wife

I need to crochet this on a blanket

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

And now her “outdoorsy kick” all makes sense. She mentioned in her IG stories some girl Nicole Hodson. She even said she’s super outdoorsy. Guess Nicci must have been inspired by her since she’s her “soul sister”. Which is FINE to be inspired by someone. I am all the time! I just can’t get over how deep she jumps into certain lifestyle aesthetics. Like, she loves to play the part of things. It’s odd to me.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

she never had a chance to find out who she was before she launched herself into being a wife and mother. So now she's feeling that, especially since one is almost out of the nest. I really think she thinks he's going to leave on his 18th birthday. The world is a totally different place now. Sheesh.

Did she get a perm?
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

smarlo wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 5:47 am she never had a chance to find out who she was before she launched herself into being a wife and mother. So now she's feeling that, especially since one is almost out of the nest. I really think she thinks he's going to leave on his 18th birthday. The world is a totally different place now. Sheesh.

Did she get a perm?
Maybe something will change because she mentioned he might go to public school this year but I totally agree with you. She had much more worldly experiences than her kids. She had a boyfriend. She moved out very young. I’d be surprised if he did that unless he goes to college or something changes.

A perm....I don’t know why but that make me lol. My perm game was strong back in the day. No, she was was using a waving iron and then someone suggested she French braid her hair at night. So she’s braiding it and waving it in certain spots.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I don't like it on her. Not a good look.

Return to “A-H”