RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKJealousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63

Unread post by RottieMama »

Coco_ wrote:
telle0x wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 0d39e6.jpg[/IMG]

Lol she’s so insecure about Khoa that she’s making pubic stories of her bouncing around in a bikini touching other guys.

If you’re trying to make your fiancée jealous due to insecurity a month before your wedding you have got real problems
Like “don’t get married” level problems Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s Taylor
I don’t like Taylor either. There’s something about her, she’s annoying!

I never understood why she was friends with Karen, but now, I think it’s obvious with they’re friends. Taylor is Karen minus the kids.

Plus, this outfit!! Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f53eb3.jpg[/IMG]
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KKJealousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Coco_ wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:I lowkey have a feeling that this wedding will be cancelled last minute and they will say one of their services couldn't come through.
There hasn’t even been talk of bridesmaid dresses. Are they just going to wear random dresses.

My guess is when all the bridesmaids come down for the wedding they’ll go to the mall and pick some random dress out the day before Image
ImageImageImage

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rottiemama wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
telle0x wrote:Image

Lol she’s so insecure about Khoa that she’s making pubic stories of her bouncing around in a bikini touching other guys.

If you’re trying to make your fiancée jealous due to insecurity a month before your wedding you have got real problems
Like “don’t get married” level problems Image

That’s Taylor

I never use to understand why she was friends with Karen, but now, I think it’s obvious with they’re friends. Taylor is Karen minus the kids.

Yep she is as bad as Keren.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

skippy1931 wrote:why is no one telling her that bathing suit isn't doing her any favors? i'm not body shaming her mom body I have that pouch that being said I wear things that disguise it not post pictures where I look like an grandmother wearing a depends diaper bathing suit. So she left all the boys to go to taylors? khoa is going to pay for that bachelor party one way or another she will not let this go
At least she’s not wearing this one! ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 730928.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There’s actually is nothing wrong with going to a Memorial Day party without the kids. The problem is she does this all the time. This isn’t just a random thing for her. She likes the idea of having kids but doesn’t want to put the work in.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Moony »

I wonder if Khoa knew she was going to ditch the kids for a party

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My mom says she gets tired watching her 7 and 10 yo grandkids in the summer. I can’t imagine how tired Nonnie is watching two toddlers and s baby all the time. I know grandparents love to be with their grandkids but they leave them with her way to much.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

She’s posting on the spam account and said she’s locked out of her normal account

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 2aa39c.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry, it’s the first thing I thought of

fhm112016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fhm112016 »

I don’t understand why they keep Sutton in long sleeved sleepers 24/7? It’s literally been 100 degrees in FL the past week or so.

pinkandpanda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pinkandpanda »

chloe6124 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
Coco_ wrote: That’s Taylor

I never use to understand why she was friends with Karen, but now, I think it’s obvious with they’re friends. Taylor is Karen minus the kids.

Yep she is as bad as Keren.

She’s deff just as annoying but I feel like it makes more sense for her to be acting this way because she doesn’t have the other responsibilities that kern has (aka the kids). Kern should be focusing on being a mom whereas Taylor is still at a point in her life where she can get away with acting immature and selfish. For kern to be acting like a teenager, when she’s about to be a wife and has three kids, is just sad IMO. There is nothing wrong with hanging out with your friends and getting a little wild every so often but Kern always puts herself before her boys and that’s super unfair to them.

pinkandpanda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pinkandpanda »

Taylor is just as annoying as Kern, but I feel like it makes more sense for her to be acting this way because she doesn’t have the other responsibilities that kern has (aka the kids). Kern should be focusing on being a mom whereas Taylor is still at a point in her life where she can get away with acting immature and selfish. For Kern to be acting like a teenager, when she’s about to be a wife and has three kids, is just sad IMO. There is nothing wrong with hanging out with your friends and getting a little wild every so often but Kern always puts herself before her boys and that’s super unfair to them. It’s crazy to me that her friends don’t see that about her.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Moony wrote:She’s posting on the spam account and said she’s locked out of her normal account

That’s what she said last time too she’s going to say it was a glitch againImage
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Coco_ wrote:
rottiemama wrote:Nope, y’all will never convince me Bramty is worse than Keren, ever! I just went through some old threads, which I highly recommend to anyone wanting to kill some time. ESP, people who haven’t been around as long.

The reason a lot of us feel as strongly about Keren as we do, is bc she’s been doing the same shit for YEARS! I just went back to Sept 2017 but I would have swore it was the current thread. Ppl talking about neglecting Landon, giving the kids Boost, malnourished, favoring J, shitty parenting, etc. Same damn crap!

Anyways, I wanted to find the receipt of Lewis & Bram calling out KK for copying. LB had their vlog go viral titled “Dad saves baby from drowning!” 2 months later KK did the exact same vlog, “Mom saves baby from drowning!” They used a different title at first but changed it to match the Bram title identically with the hope it would go viral too. Lewis did delete the tweet....but YTMD didn’t!! Image The website of record!

Btw, I know it was rich for Bram to call anyone out since they copy ACE family all the time!
I used to love Bramty because she was the first person I ever watched on YouTube... ever since she’s had the twins she’s showed me that a YouTube mom could be worse than Keren! She literally sends all her kids away with her mom for days last time she said it was six days! And she recently did it again and titled the vlog “saying goodbye to our 3 kids AGAIN (they’re used to this)” And they live two hours away from each other! She’s also doing what Keren said she’s gonna get her boobs done and getting veneers and is going to work on her now that’s why she made her husband get a vasectomy. I know she hasn’t been a bad mom for long but she’s starting to be.
She’s always been a weird mum the way she raised Penelope to be such a brat is weird a f

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

She’s not going to give us a rant... UNFORTUNATELY! She will pretend it’s a glitch and that she knew nothing about kickass being down *eyeroll*

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:She’s not going to give us a rant... UNFORTUNATELY! She will pretend it’s a glitch and that she knew nothing about kickass being down *eyeroll*

Well, the night is young.
Let her have a few more margaritas ImageImageImage

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

DogsoverPeople wrote:
lizbt wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:57 pm
The guy looking at Koah like “”WTF is this Asian guy doing??? GTFOH!!!” Ahhahaha
[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 67295645d6

Oh I spot a chick to the left in the second picture, lol. Listen Asian guys are in for some of these hoes from these fandoms and a tall one with good looking friends and a friendly personality, trust me he could get laid easily on vacation or at a bar. I'm sure his friends are turning some heads and after some drinks or even not hoes are everywhere, lol

Welcome back Jmama!! New VPN?

Crymeariver13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crymeariver13 »

Sooo, just noticed Kickass is down! What happened? Lol, she must be furious and that’s why she was flipping all over instragram 😂
sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sailorscout123 »

I’ve been having trouble keeping up with the vlogs due to them being so boring. I can’t believe a few years ago I found them entertaining. Keren is trying so hard to be like a sexy, cool, 21 year old and it’s just not working out. Khoa is still a pushover. They’re just a mess.

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Big Bird coming in hot! ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 2bba2c.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “KKandBabyJ”