Tannerites/YAWI

PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

that scene at the end when they said they got a cat, Sarah and the dad's face literally dropped. you could see how pissed they looked through the binghams vlog. the dad kept looking away annoyed and sarah was filming with a unhappy face just saying Noooooo, nooooo.

also. isnt that branson in his 20s. why is he hanging out with children and doing the kid swaps, like dude, get a job and sort your life out.
one minute hes looking for a bride so desperately because apparently thats his only goal in life, and he still lives with his mommy and daddy , doesnt have his life together, no job, no path or money, and hanging out with 5 year old. like priorities much
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:51 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:These swap kids videos are so dumb. Do they not watch each other vlogs, even if they are friends I wouldn't let my kids go with people like Johnny and Sarah
No way they watch each other vlogs. I remember the vlog with April and Davey. They didn’t even know where all of the bedrooms were and you could tell the kids didn’t know them well. That goes for each family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the Binghams didn't even know the kids' names without looking at their nametags. They called Lizzy "Izzy" and she was too polite to correct them until Az was like, "it's not Izzy! It's Lizzy!"
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

thealiengirlkathryn wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:51 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:These swap kids videos are so dumb. Do they not watch each other vlogs, even if they are friends I wouldn't let my kids go with people like Johnny and Sarah
No way they watch each other vlogs. I remember the vlog with April and Davey. They didn’t even know where all of the bedrooms were and you could tell the kids didn’t know them well. That goes for each family.

And the Binghams didn't even know the kids' names without looking at their nametags. They called Lizzy "Izzy" and she was too polite to correct them until Az was like, "it's not Izzy! It's Lizzy!"
I noticed it about the names too! If you are going to "kid swap", learn the kids' names!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

PoppyFlower1 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:02 am that scene at the end when they said they got a cat, Sarah and the dad's face literally dropped. you could see how pissed they looked through the binghams vlog. the dad kept looking away annoyed and sarah was filming with a unhappy face just saying Noooooo, nooooo.

also. isnt that branson in his 20s. why is he hanging out with children and doing the kid swaps, like dude, get a job and sort your life out.
one minute hes looking for a bride so desperately because apparently thats his only goal in life, and he still lives with his mommy and daddy , doesnt have his life together, no job, no path or money, and hanging out with 5 year old. like priorities much
Branson is 21.I agree that Branson needs a job but there’s nothing wrong with living with his mom and dad. I’m 22 and I definitely can’t afford an apartment on my own even working a full time job.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Gossip_Girl wrote:
PoppyFlower1 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:02 am that scene at the end when they said they got a cat, Sarah and the dad's face literally dropped. you could see how pissed they looked through the binghams vlog. the dad kept looking away annoyed and sarah was filming with a unhappy face just saying Noooooo, nooooo.

Branson is 21.I agree that Branson needs a job but there’s nothing wrong with living with his mom and dad. I’m 22 and I definitely can’t afford an apartment on my own even working a full time job.
Sarah and Johnny are buying him a house. He definitely needs to job, how else will he furnish it?!
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Lolislol26 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:02 am
Gossip_Girl wrote:

Sarah and Johnny are buying him a house. He definitely needs to job, how else will he furnish it?!
I feel like Branson is hoping his Youtube channel will take off so he can follow in his parents' footsteps and coast through life with minimal effort.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thealiengirlkathryn wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:02 am
Gossip_Girl wrote: Branson is 21.I agree that Branson needs a job but there’s nothing wrong with living with his mom and dad. I’m 22 and I definitely can’t afford an apartment on my own even working a full time job.
I feel like Branson is hoping his Youtube channel will take off so he can follow in his parents' footsteps and coast through life with minimal effort.

I was being sarcastic regarding the furnishing comment, that is 100% what he was doing! That’s why Johnny announced his channel name for people to subscribe before there were even any videos! Everytime Branson refers to them as “Mommy and Daddy” I want to throw up a little!
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

WHY is Johnny blaming Allie for the gecko dying while she was home alone while the rest of them were on vacation? I don't know much about geckos but I know a lot of smaller pets like that can die unexpectedly. Blaming a 17 y/o kid for the death of a family pet is really harsh.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thealiengirlkathryn wrote:WHY is Johnny blaming Allie for the gecko dying while she was home alone while the rest of them were on vacation? I don't know much about geckos but I know a lot of smaller pets like that can die unexpectedly. Blaming a 17 y/o kid for the death of a family pet is really harsh.

Honestly, I’m so glad it’s not Polar.
Johnny is the kind of guy who will always fine someone else to blame, he’ll always find fault in everyone else’s actions rather than his own. He’s a professional victim.
I feel bad for Allie and Daniell.

Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

Lolislol26 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:13 pm
thealiengirlkathryn wrote:WHY is Johnny blaming Allie for the gecko dying while she was home alone while the rest of them were on vacation? I don't know much about geckos but I know a lot of smaller pets like that can die unexpectedly. Blaming a 17 y/o kid for the death of a family pet is really harsh.

Johnny is the kind of guy who will always fine someone else to blame, he’ll always find fault in everyone else’s actions rather than his own. He’s a professional victim.

What rules was Allie breaking? I wonder if Allie had a girlfriend or a boyfriend over. I just can't fathom a parent being mad about a teenage girl having one of her girlfriends over while they are out of town. Maybe she had a boy over. Who knows. Give it a few months and Allie will be 18. She can do whatever she wants then. Although, I see her trying to keep up an "act" for awhile until she can move out on her own. Allie knows her parents have no problem with taking that car out from under her and probably doesn't want to lose that freedom.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Gossip_Girl wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 7:22 pm
Lolislol26 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:13 pm

What rules was Allie breaking? I wonder if Allie had a girlfriend or a boyfriend over. I just can't fathom a parent being mad about a teenage girl having one of her girlfriends over while they are out of town. Maybe she had a boy over. Who knows. Give it a few months and Allie will be 18. She can do whatever she wants then. Although, I see her trying to keep up an "act" for awhile until she can move out on her own. Allie knows her parents have no problem with taking that car out from under her and probably doesn't want to lose that freedom.
Johnny as always, being an arsehole... I wish someone should punch him in his pompous face. You can't blame Allie for a pet dying. Maybe he should blame HIMSELF, for not being home... I mean, he said himself... Polar isn't looking/doing so well, so what... he goes on a trip? And maybe Allie was looking for something to bury Kevin in... or to talk to someone and see what they think might have happened to him. Don't just assume she went to do a "switch out the pet so no one knows". That man is so damn GRRRRRRRR! I think he's married to the wrong woman, he belongs with Ruby from 8 Passengers... I can't stand either of their self righteous selves!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

That whole exchange about Kevin dying was really strange. They made it seem like a spy at the pet store called them and told them Allie had been there.....Johnny said that they didn't know why she went and hadn't talked to her. They are her parents, why didn't they just call her and ask? They teased the death at the beginning of the vlog, so they had all day.

Maybe it is just bad scripting/storytelling in attempt to drag out "death vlogs" like 8 Passengers did. The problem is that this was a recent add-on pet for vlog content, so I don't think viewers are even emotionally invested. If they really blame Allie that is terrible. When "a member of the family" gets critically injured or dies every time you go on vacation, maybe stay home and deal with your responsibilities. Speaking of, is it really medically advisable to go on roller coasters the week after a traumatic brain injury?
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

They lost Polar yesterday. Wonder how long before they get another puppy for Charlie

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

HeyKatie wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:07 pm They lost Polar yesterday. Wonder how long before they get another puppy for Charlie

I don't agree with how they treated Polar, but I really feel for the kids. Please tell me it wasn't when Allie was home alone with him....or did they euthanize him? Either way, if they make it a huge week-long spectacle like 8 Passengers, they are truly awful people.

Maybe they can better care for their remaining 3 pets. Johnny said you can't just replace a family member when Kevin died, so it would be pretty hypocritical to run out and get a new puppy.....so.....they will probably pick one up in what, 2, maybe 3 weeks?
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
HeyKatie wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:07 pm They lost Polar yesterday. Wonder how long before they get another puppy for Charlie

I don't agree with how they treated Polar, but I really feel for the kids. Please tell me it wasn't when Allie was home alone with him....or did they euthanize him? Either way, if they make it a huge week-long spectacle like 8 Passengers, they are truly awful people.

Maybe they can better care for their remaining 3 pets. Johnny said you can't just replace a family member when Kevin died, so it would be pretty hypocritical to run out and get a new puppy.....so.....they will probably pick one up in what, 2, maybe 3 weeks?
They didn’t say if he passed oh his own or was out to sleep. I just happened to see their Instagram post when I opened up my feed awhile ago.

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Polar should have been PTS months ago! He was in so much pain and it was really quite cruel to keep him alive until Branson got back.

Just reading on insta - did Daniell's bird die too?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Bekkaz wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:17 pm Polar should have been PTS months ago! He was in so much pain and it was really quite cruel to keep him alive until Branson got back.

Just reading on insta - did Daniell's bird die too?
I don't see anything about it, but... if the bird did die, then it definitely had something to do with the work being done in their house and nothing to do with Allie. We had work done on our house back around November last year... and my sisters bird passed away. Most likely from the dust, banging/pounding, fumes... even though we tried to keep it away from him. I was the one who found him in his cage dead... and if anyone would have blamed me for it, I would have had a smack-down with them. It was very upsetting. I still miss that little noise maker. :cry:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

"He's still SINGLE!" - Yeah, and he also has no job and lives with his mingling helicopter parents. - What a catch...
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lip wrote:"He's still SINGLE!" - Yeah, and he also has no job and lives with his mingling helicopter parents. - What a catch...

and he calls them mommy and daddy.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:32 am
lip wrote:"He's still SINGLE!" - Yeah, and he also has no job and lives with his mingling helicopter parents. - What a catch...

and he calls them mommy and daddy.

And regularly shares a bed with his baby brother(s).....

(Can they not afford two rooms for a family of 9 with 4 adults, or do they just not want to out of principle?)

Return to “Q-Z”