Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

mizredhead wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 2:40 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 3:54 pm Not that they seem to care about the environment but dish clothes/wash cloths aren't gross if you change them out frequently. My laundry room is off my kitchen and I throw the tea towels or dish cloths in there as I go and grab clean ones. Benefit of the doubt her rags might simply be stained but be clean ones. Not everyone uses disposable stuff and most of us manage.

I cannot imagine claiming protein ice cream is diet food and then forcing the kids to eat sandwiches of cheap lunch meat.
FROZEN sandwiches at that. So many of these big family youtubers do this, How does that taste thawed?? It sounds disgusting. Im glad I have a family of four so I can make fresh sandwiches geez.
I don't understand why she seems to struggle so much with making breakfast lunch and dinner with a husband who doesn't work. Why does she have to make all these make ahead meals yet still has to buy so much crap for the kids to feed themselves. The texture of defrosted bread is gross but it seems to be a big family thing to buy 10+ loaves of bread and freeze it but they go through it in less than a week so IDK why they have to freeze sliced bread it usually doesn't go off that quickly. How much more work is it for the kids to make a sandwich when they want one vs defrosting one.

She had this video about her public school experience. Quite a few of the YouTube homeschool moms were bullied at school so they want to homeschool yet it seems for the most part other than when they're little the kids mostly school themselves. They buy the books and the kids mostly muddle through.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

shilohjulia wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:28 am
sabrinaytmd wrote:She is so all over the place. Between popping out baby after baby, being sole breadwinner, running her businesses and then shopping/cooking like she is feeding an army does not leave her time to educate these children the way they deserve. Stop being so selfish and let the kids go to school and have a fighting chance. Otherwise she is breeding another generation of hand to mouth slackers who will not be able to stand on their own 2 feet anywhere outside of their 'country' home.
From what she’s said they live waaaaay out in the back woods. Like their mailbox is a mile away from their house. There probably isn’t even a public school within a 20 mile radius of their house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closest school is 4 miles away.
Mailbox 1/3rd a mile
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

Who cares how far the school is? This is not the 1800s where they have to trudge on foot in snow 5 miles both ways uphill. If public transportation is not available to them from the school district then they have transportation in the form of that ridiculous van. The father does not work. The least he could do is provide transportation to the kids who are of school age while the little one stay at home with their mother so that they don’t have to load them all up in the van at once.

Stop making excuses for them. They make enough excuses for themselves. This is why Americans are so freaking dumb compared to the rest of the world. Always finding excuses not to get properly educated.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jamerrills taxes are $1,745 a year.
Her closest schools are rated 1, 3 and 6 out of 10
These ppl wanna move where theres no taxes or few taxes, then complain their schools are shitty.
You get what you pay for.
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

1,3, 6 out of 10 are still significantly better than the negative, subzero rated ‘education’ the children are currently getting. I sincerely feel sorry for these kids. Especially the older ones. They have zero life skills other than sweeping the floor and making frozen sandwiches. If they’re lucky they will pick up a trade. The most that these kids are currently prepped for is to sling hamburgers at McDonald’s. Maybe not even that because they can’t do basic math or communicate with people.

Again, I am not slamming homeschooling, just this family’s version of it. I’m just frustrated because the stupid mother is holding her own children back based on her notions of what education should be. She fails to realize that she is not equipped to teach these children.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

sabrinaytmd wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:00 pm
dahell wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:56 pm
Lovestoswim wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:12 pm Mmm love the kid coughing up a lung in the beginning of her latest cooking video. Hurk.
Just what a new mum wants, germy kids cough meals.
Ugh, I didn’t watch it. The one where they were going to make meals go give away? I honestly don’t let my kids help make meals we are giving away or preparing for others. (Except maybe a few of the older ones that could practically make it alone). That’s gross.
Oh its so nasty...all the videos of her dirty kids sticking their hands in all the food. If I were a part of her food share/homeschooling group, I'd say hell no to the crap coming out of her filthy kitchen. The gross dish rags that she touches all day long (even uses as pot holders) then uses those same hands to prepare her food. I use my hands but I always wash them first and I don't use dish rags in the kitchen...only Clorox wipes and paper towels that get trashed. In one video the kids were all eating at the counter surrounded by the dish rags that should have been white but were a wet, filthy gray. 4 or 5 dish rags just on that counter right next to the food and kids. You know she uses those to wipe their hands and faces...ewwww
Clorox wipes and paper towels aren’t really efficient or responsible for a working kitchen. As long as you’re washing your towels frequently and properly things should be sanitary and you’ll be doing your part not to be wasteful and clog up the landfills. If I used wipes and paper towels exclusively in my kitchen it would cost a fortune!
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Z3phyr wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:24 pm
sabrinaytmd wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:00 pm
dahell wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Ugh, I didn’t watch it. The one where they were going to make meals go give away? I honestly don’t let my kids help make meals we are giving away or preparing for others. (Except maybe a few of the older ones that could practically make it alone). That’s gross.
Oh its so nasty...all the videos of her dirty kids sticking their hands in all the food. If I were a part of her food share/homeschooling group, I'd say hell no to the crap coming out of her filthy kitchen. The gross dish rags that she touches all day long (even uses as pot holders) then uses those same hands to prepare her food. I use my hands but I always wash them first and I don't use dish rags in the kitchen...only Clorox wipes and paper towels that get trashed. In one video the kids were all eating at the counter surrounded by the dish rags that should have been white but were a wet, filthy gray. 4 or 5 dish rags just on that counter right next to the food and kids. You know she uses those to wipe their hands and faces...ewwww
Clorox wipes and paper towels aren’t really efficient or responsible for a working kitchen. As long as you’re washing your towels frequently and properly things should be sanitary and you’ll be doing your part not to be wasteful and clog up the landfills. If I used wipes and paper towels exclusively in my kitchen it would cost a fortune!
Well, look, I am not arguing with the monetary aspects, BUT you need to watch Dumpster Diving YouTubers. The big corporate stores throw away so much stuff, more than residential folks. Alll those nice heavy displays? TRASH! Ive seen dumpsters FULL of fresh produce. Everything you return to stores, they toss out, even if its unopened. Stores toss out merch that just had a tear in the box, cause its not "pretty" anymore. Im not worried about my paper towel addiction.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

I also will not argue the financial aspect, to each their own. I can afford them so I use them. I didn’t have multiple children so I didn’t clog up the environment with disposable diapers and all of that paraphernalia so I have no guilt going on by using Clorox wipes and biodegradable paper towels.
My comment was around the fact that her rags/towels were not being washed consistently, I can’t recall which video it was but there were literally five nasty looking rags that she had used to wipe up the floor and God knows what else and then just put them on the counter right next to her children’s food. They were not going straight into the washing machine. There was another video where she was using her rags to wipe down her kitchen and she used the same rag to wipe out her pots and instapots. She was talking about how nasty her counters and shelves were and she wiped them down with those dirty rags and then stuck the same rags into her stock pots. There is nothing hygienic about that. A dirty wet rag sitting around breeds bacteria which you are just spreading all over your kitchen/house. I’ve seen her use the same rag to wipe down meat juices that she continues to use in the rest of her kitchen. How the hell is that hygienic? Who cares when it goes in the washing machine? The damage is already done because the bacteria has already spread all over the kitchen.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sabrinaytmd wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:47 am I also will not argue the financial aspect, to each their own. I can afford them so I use them. I didn’t have multiple children so I didn’t clog up the environment with disposable diapers and all of that paraphernalia so I have no guilt going on by using Clorox wipes and biodegradable paper towels.
My comment was around the fact that her rags/towels were not being washed consistently, I can’t recall which video it was but there were literally five nasty looking rags that she had used to wipe up the floor and God knows what else and then just put them on the counter right next to her children’s food. They were not going straight into the washing machine. There was another video where she was using her rags to wipe down her kitchen and she used the same rag to wipe out her pots and instapots. She was talking about how nasty her counters and shelves were and she wiped them down with those dirty rags and then stuck the same rags into her stock pots. There is nothing hygienic about that. A dirty wet rag sitting around breeds bacteria which you are just spreading all over your kitchen/house. I’ve seen her use the same rag to wipe down meat juices that she continues to use in the rest of her kitchen. How the hell is that hygienic? Who cares when it goes in the washing machine? The damage is already done because the bacteria has already spread all over the kitchen.

I hate cloth dishrags! My mom used to wipe my face with the wet dishrag that had that sour smell, so bring on the Lysol Kitchen spray and Viva paper towels!
Also, bring back the Phosphates in Cascade. We are wasting 200% more water then before the ban, having to scrub dishes by hand and rewash dishes and our dishwashers are clogging up. When corporate America stops wasting shit, then I will. Until then gimme back my Phosphates.
That being said I am for the environment, but lets find solutions, such as phosphate filtering in waste water plants.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just because big companies throw out more doesn't mean we all shouldn't do our part to limit waste and what goes into landfills. But you seem so sure you're right so go off I guess.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:46 am Just because big companies throw out more doesn't mean we all shouldn't do our part to limit waste and what goes into landfills. But you seem so sure you're right so go off I guess.
Im not saying Im right, Im just giving my opinion on what I do. For instance. I see ppl wiping chickeny counters with the dish rag, then washing dishes with it. Its filthy. I always feel that towel is dirty, I dont wanna wipe bacteria all over. I put most things in the dishwasher anyway so I dont use anything to wash and dry dishes and I do have a towel I dry my hands with.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Not moving. I guess her neighbors aren't an issue and we need to dropped our memories of it being one.

Mr Travis looked like he was in a child's toy backhoe. I think baby Benjamin will be his twin. He's the same size as baby Daniel.

She seems to have Mama ADHD. Her house had crap everywhere. I'm sure in her mama heart she means well.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IHateCilantro wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:09 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:46 am Just because big companies throw out more doesn't mean we all shouldn't do our part to limit waste and what goes into landfills. But you seem so sure you're right so go off I guess.
Im not saying Im right, Im just giving my opinion on what I do. For instance. I see ppl wiping chickeny counters with the dish rag, then washing dishes with it. Its filthy. I always feel that towel is dirty, I dont wanna wipe bacteria all over. I put most things in the dishwasher anyway so I dont use anything to wash and dry dishes and I do have a towel I dry my hands with.
Yeah I get you some things like chicken juice paper towel antibacterial spray but I can't imagine using disposable for all things the cost alone let alone the trash. Where I live we can only have so much trash a week we're not allowed to pay to have extra trash we do have four large trash pick ups a year and the two weeks of Christmas and New Years.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

sabrinaytmd wrote:1,3, 6 out of 10 are still significantly better than the negative, subzero rated ‘education’ the children are currently getting. I sincerely feel sorry for these kids. Especially the older ones. They have zero life skills other than sweeping the floor and making frozen sandwiches. If they’re lucky they will pick up a trade. The most that these kids are currently prepped for is to sling hamburgers at McDonald’s. Maybe not even that because they can’t do basic math or communicate with people.

Again, I am not slamming homeschooling, just this family’s version of it. I’m just frustrated because the stupid mother is holding her own children back based on her notions of what education should be. She fails to realize that she is not equipped to teach these children.
The eldest son edits her videos and has a photography business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

[quote=DoodleBop2 post_id=1411761 time=1559407622 user_id=29233]
[quote=IHateCilantro post_id=1411745 time=1559405375 user_id=36336]
[quote=DoodleBop2 post_id=1411735 time=1559403984 user_id=29233]
Just because big companies throw out more doesn't mean we all shouldn't do our part to limit waste and what goes into landfills. But you seem so sure you're right so go off I guess.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah I get you some things like chicken juice paper towel antibacterial spray but I can't imagine using disposable for all things the cost alone let alone the trash. Where I live we can only have so much trash a week we're not allowed to pay to have extra trash we do have four large trash pick ups a year and the two weeks of Christmas and New Years.
[/quote]

I keep forgetting that not everybody has the same conveniences as I do. But even with those conveniences I don’t have a lot of garbage; there’s just two of us, 95% of the food we eat is freshly prepared so we don’t have many cans, takeout containers, plastic/cardboard boxes, ETC. We also put all of our dishes in the dishwasher so no dishrags required there. We have trash pick up twice a week/ recycling pick up once a week. The only garbage bag that goes out for the house is one 13 gallon garbage bag each pickup day. Plus one blue bag for recycling at the end of the month along with any cardboard boxes we may have collected from online deliveries. Most of our food waste is biodegradable and goes down the garbage disposal. The only time this differs is if we are entertaining and using disposable plates and cutlery. Then we have another bag of recyclables.

Regardless, I am not giving up my Clorox wipes and Swiffer wet cloths for the floor. I use them for the Kitchen, bathrooms, Etc. If not them, then my Lysol spray/paper towel. As I said, there’s only two of us, no pets, no little kids. It’s not like our house is getting too dirty to begin with. The only time we’re really daily cleaning anything is after dinner kitchen cleanup. We make our lunches for the next day at that same time. The cleaning ladies bring their own supplies and clean so I’m not counting any of that for deep cleaning days.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sabrinaytmd wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:49 am
I keep forgetting that not everybody has the same conveniences as I do. But even with those conveniences I don’t have a lot of garbage; there’s just two of us, 95% of the food we eat is freshly prepared so we don’t have many cans, takeout containers, plastic/cardboard boxes, ETC. We also put all of our dishes in the dishwasher so no dishrags required there. We have trash pick up twice a week/ recycling pick up once a week. The only garbage bag that goes out for the house is one 13 gallon garbage bag each pickup day. Plus one blue bag for recycling at the end of the month along with any cardboard boxes we may have collected from online deliveries. Most of our food waste is biodegradable and goes down the garbage disposal. The only time this differs is if we are entertaining and using disposable plates and cutlery. Then we have another bag of recyclables.

Regardless, I am not giving up my Clorox wipes and Swiffer wet cloths for the floor. I use them for the Kitchen, bathrooms, Etc. If not them, then my Lysol spray/paper towel. As I said, there’s only two of us, no pets, no little kids. It’s not like our house is getting too dirty to begin with. The only time we’re really daily cleaning anything is after dinner kitchen cleanup. We make our lunches for the next day at that same time. The cleaning ladies bring their own supplies and clean so I’m not counting any of that for deep cleaning days.
You can buy reusable Swiffer pads. I have the full line of Swiffer things, Mop, Vac, Carpet Flik. I refill them with microfiber cloths.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BTW the official real estate pics of their house are gorgeous outside, but Ive seen pics of the outside now, and they fucked that house UP
Honeybee23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Honeybee23 »

Do her dogs permanently live outside?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Why would Home Depot replace her clothes?

As absent minded as Dana seems, I hope she's getting better.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... a2f7a2.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Honeybee23 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:13 pm Do her dogs permanently live outside?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
If they do Im appalled, Why have pets if you are gonna keep em outside?
Whats the point?

Return to “I-P”