Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by natalka81 »

Okay I know I've brought this up at least 3 times before on this board and others but I just CAN'T with the plastic cutlery and paper plates!!!! Why on earth do they need them for breakfast at home? There's this thing called a climate crisis.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

natalka81 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:04 pm Okay I know I've brought this up at least 3 times before on this board and others but I just CAN'T with the plastic cutlery and paper plates!!!! Why on earth do they need them for breakfast at home? There's this thing called a climate crisis.
Pure laziness. It's not as if there aren't enough people there to wash dishes either.
Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Byebyelemons »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:00 pm
Byebyelemons wrote: She only ever cries over money like when she was demonetised and not having a bathroom fit for a queen to promote soap. You don’t see her crying when Lincoln was taken to the ER gasping for breath.
But as you say people cry for different reasons for her it’s not losing the way of life she has become accustomed too!
She did at least cry when Boston had the neck tumour. She hasn’t always been emotional about just material and frivolous things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I should think any normal parent would have a cancer scare as their breaking point too when it comes to their child and way back then I remember a totally different Joel too. Those days are unfortunately way gone.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 11:05 am
sheltiefan wrote:
Ellie and Jared did the same thing in the podcast of theirs after the comments were turned off by YT. Their lack of viewers looks worse than Bonnie because they have more subscribers. Plus many times lately Bonnie has had more views. The clickbait title on Friday's vlog about moving worked somewhat because it had over 140,000 views which for them is a high number.

Now on Olivia's vlog-wasn't there controversy with that and it was one that was renamed? I wasn't watching at the time but I thought I read about it here and I think I went back and watched it.
Around the time that Bonnie made the blog crying about views, she had a 400k view video deleted according to SB. Either she took it down for some reason, or YT did.

Neither Ellie or Bonnie are broke yet by any means, but they do need to stop spending so much and start saving. The fun is definitely over. They also need to come up with a job outside of YT, and I think Bollie was supposed to be that, but it’s proving to be a financial risk. It’s hard to take financial risks when you’re already struggling to maintain the life you have. Most new businesses don’t make money for the first year or two because that money goes back into the business and start up/growth costs. I wonder if they didn’t feel pressure before because they were pulling money from their own bank accounts to subsidize it? That, or she finally realizes there is no success with Bollie without the gullible viewers. It isn’t too late for her to make changes. They would actually be in a far better position if they sold off the property (because even if Ellie doesn’t want out today, she will when she finds something better), made one final line of Bollie, and then closed and sold all that off. Take the money invested in the property and buy one of those automated 24/7 car washes. Joel could work a few hours a day to maintain it, and Bonnie could go back to editing. People would start watching again, and although I don’t think she’s ever going to hit 2 million, she could at least keep the audience she has. No more alienating them by shoving a product they can’t afford down their throats. They could still do YT, but also be prepared for the future.

Like someone else said, Bonnie’s channel is still getting ok views, but the amount E&J have fallen can’t have escaped her. To lose an audience of 1.5 million subs without a scandal or anything has got to sting. Sure Ellie is still out there shopping up a storm (buying more trees today), but I think they are at a breaking point. If they haven’t made noticeable changes three months from now to adjust to a much smaller income (because they have been earning less than Bonnie for a few months now), I’ll be shocked.

I mean, I know they say they follow Dave Ramsey, but Jared’s dad supposedly did too, and we know how that ended. Plus they clearly don’t follow him anymore, the new vehicle purchases and constant ordering food prove they do not.

I haven’t watched them in a long time what went on with jared’s Dad?
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

The way these people spend money makes me physically ill.
Someone do the math. Round trip flights to Vegas, for ONE NIGHT, staying at the Bellagio which is expensive AF, and Celine tickets.. just for an anniversary? It's not like it's a monumental anniversary and they're taking a once in a lifetime trip.
Meanwhile their kids barely have enough food to eat and are sitting around in ratty pajamas. I'm sick over it.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Bonnie’s voice talking to that dog!! OMG!!!

Why do they need two suitcases for a weekend in Vegas??
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:25 am The way these people spend money makes me physically ill.
Someone do the math. Round trip flights to Vegas, for ONE NIGHT, staying at the Bellagio which is expensive AF, and Celine tickets.. just for an anniversary? It's not like it's a monumental anniversary and they're taking a once in a lifetime trip.
Meanwhile their kids barely have enough food to eat and are sitting around in ratty pajamas. I'm sick over it.
Don't forget the diamond necklace from Tiffany's
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

shortstop wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:00 am Bonnie’s voice talking to that dog!! OMG!!!

Why do they need two suitcases for a weekend in Vegas??
Maybe they're going to Hawaii from there. So did Bri finally break free?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:09 am
xx+YTfan+xx wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:25 am The way these people spend money makes me physically ill.
Don't forget the diamond necklace from Tiffany's
I wonder what the necklace cost? If it is a Tiffany necklace, several like this one are close to a thousand dollars or more depending on the size of the diamond. This trip is not relatable since most couple's twelve-year anniversaries are going out for a nice dinner and at twenty-five years; you might see a more expensive celebration like a trip to Vegas. I am amazed at their level of spending with the channel not doing as well in comparison to even a year ago.
Joel's beard doesn't look good and I dislike the sunglasses with the cap..... :|
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Okay so the usher tells Bonnie no flash or recording and for Joel to put his camera up yet there is a partial video of the concert. I guess the rules don't apply to them!! Same thing they did at the makeup deal!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sheltiefan wrote:Okay so the usher tells Bonnie no flash or recording and for Joel to put his camera up yet there is a partial video of the concert. I guess the rules don't apply to them!! Same thing they did at the makeup deal!
And if the vlog is monetized, then she's making money off a video of Celine Dion singing. Isn't that a big no-no? Or did they mute the singing?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think the money has gone to Joel’s head. Three of the most irresponsible purchases they’ve made since their views have fallen 50% have supposedly been all Joel.

Second new truck

Property

One night in Vegas

I think being the part of the couple who isn’t directly involved with sponsors and management allows Ellie and Joel to stick their heads in the sand a bit more and ignore how much things have changed. He really is the Ellie in the relationship imo.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Floridagator 1012 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 11:05 am
sheltiefan wrote:
Ellie and Jared did the same thing in the podcast of theirs after the comments were turned off by YT. Their lack of viewers looks worse than Bonnie because they have more subscribers. Plus many times lately Bonnie has had more views. The clickbait title on Friday's vlog about moving worked somewhat because it had over 140,000 views which for them is a high number.

Now on Olivia's vlog-wasn't there controversy with that and it was one that was renamed? I wasn't watching at the time but I thought I read about it here and I think I went back and watched it.
Around the time that Bonnie made the blog crying about views, she had a 400k view video deleted according to SB. Either she took it down for some reason, or YT did.

Neither Ellie or Bonnie are broke yet by any means, but they do need to stop spending so much and start saving. The fun is definitely over. They also need to come up with a job outside of YT, and I think Bollie was supposed to be that, but it’s proving to be a financial risk. It’s hard to take financial risks when you’re already struggling to maintain the life you have. Most new businesses don’t make money for the first year or two because that money goes back into the business and start up/growth costs. I wonder if they didn’t feel pressure before because they were pulling money from their own bank accounts to subsidize it? That, or she finally realizes there is no success with Bollie without the gullible viewers. It isn’t too late for her to make changes. They would actually be in a far better position if they sold off the property (because even if Ellie doesn’t want out today, she will when she finds something better), made one final line of Bollie, and then closed and sold all that off. Take the money invested in the property and buy one of those automated 24/7 car washes. Joel could work a few hours a day to maintain it, and Bonnie could go back to editing. People would start watching again, and although I don’t think she’s ever going to hit 2 million, she could at least keep the audience she has. No more alienating them by shoving a product they can’t afford down their throats. They could still do YT, but also be prepared for the future.

Like someone else said, Bonnie’s channel is still getting ok views, but the amount E&J have fallen can’t have escaped her. To lose an audience of 1.5 million subs without a scandal or anything has got to sting. Sure Ellie is still out there shopping up a storm (buying more trees today), but I think they are at a breaking point. If they haven’t made noticeable changes three months from now to adjust to a much smaller income (because they have been earning less than Bonnie for a few months now), I’ll be shocked.

I mean, I know they say they follow Dave Ramsey, but Jared’s dad supposedly did too, and we know how that ended. Plus they clearly don’t follow him anymore, the new vehicle purchases and constant ordering food prove they do not.

I haven’t watched them in a long time what went on with jared’s Dad?
They had the move out of their family home and foreclose on it (Jared never said. Sleuths discovered the listing).

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:27 am
sheltiefan wrote:Okay so the usher tells Bonnie no flash or recording and for Joel to put his camera up yet there is a partial video of the concert. I guess the rules don't apply to them!! Same thing they did at the makeup deal!
And if the vlog is monetized, then she's making money off a video of Celine Dion singing. Isn't that a big no-no? Or did they mute the singing?

They muted Celine Dion's singing. They added both of them singing with the crowd that wasn't a good look.
They could have saved a lot of money by going next year in Salt Lake where they could have gotten tickets closer to the stage, but you never know, they may go and see her again.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

She didn't mute the Instastory. They think because they vlog the rules don't apply!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 11:30 am She didn't mute the Instastory. They think because they vlog the rules don't apply!
The both looked a bit angry when the guy admonished them too. So funny.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:03 am
ba1006 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:09 am Don't forget the diamond necklace from Tiffany's
I wonder what the necklace cost? If it is a Tiffany necklace, several like this one are close to a thousand dollars or more depending on the size of the diamond. This trip is not relatable since most couple's twelve-year anniversaries are going out for a nice dinner and at twenty-five years; you might see a more expensive celebration like a trip to Vegas. I am amazed at their level of spending with the channel not doing as well in comparison to even a year ago.
Joel's beard doesn't look good and I dislike the sunglasses with the cap..... :|
It's definitely from Tiffany's since she's holding the little blue bag on her Instagram. It costs at least $1K.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Plus, she's obsessed with Tiffany's. Don't know why. Doesn't have the caché it used to now that it's in EVERY freaking mall in the US.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:45 am I think the money has gone to Joel’s head. Three of the most irresponsible purchases they’ve made since their views have fallen 50% have supposedly been all Joel.

Second new truck

Property

One night in Vegas

I think being the part of the couple who isn’t directly involved with sponsors and management allows Ellie and Joel to stick their heads in the sand a bit more and ignore how much things have changed. He really is the Ellie in the relationship imo.

I believe Bonnie will come back to reality earlier than Jared. The comment on yesterday's vlog with Bonnie looking at Olivia's eleven million viewed vlog referring to YouTube today was an indicator she knows the income has changed. Personally, I think creators go through denial when their channel starts to see problems.
I went back and looked at the views on Boston's previous bday vlogs Bonnie linked to yesterday and they were near or in the millions. Today, Boston Turns 6 bday vlog hasn't hit a hundred thousand views. I don't know who their audience is today? I use to think it was twenty and thirty year old moms with some kids?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I was watching some videos about MLM’s yesterday and how they encourage their members to live a lavish lifestyle in order to attract others to the sign up. This reminded me of something I’d heard before about networks and management teams, and how they do the same to try and attract sponsors. This would definitely explain why both E&J and B&J continue to spend as extravagantly despite having to know how unwise it is. If you have someone basically telling you it’s good for business to buy that new vehicle or take that beach vacation, most people are going to do it.

I think this is why Bonnie was better off before she had a management team.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”