Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:54 pm I was watching some videos about MLM’s yesterday and how they encourage their members to live a lavish lifestyle in order to attract others to the sign up. This reminded me of something I’d heard before about networks and management teams, and how they do the same to try and attract sponsors. This would definitely explain why both E&J and B&J continue to spend as extravagantly despite having to know how unwise it is. If you have someone basically telling you it’s good for business to buy that new vehicle or take that beach vacation, most people are going to do it.

I think this is why Bonnie was better off before she had a management team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree and a good perspective with a management team leading them down the path of spending. Bonnie has good instincts with business. She should listen to her gut feelings with their multiple businesses and being tied to E&J.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

YTIG60 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:54 pm I was watching some videos about MLM’s yesterday and how they encourage their members to live a lavish lifestyle in order to attract others to the sign up. This reminded me of something I’d heard before about networks and management teams, and how they do the same to try and attract sponsors. This would definitely explain why both E&J and B&J continue to spend as extravagantly despite having to know how unwise it is. If you have someone basically telling you it’s good for business to buy that new vehicle or take that beach vacation, most people are going to do it.

I agree and a good perspective with a management team leading them down the path of spending. Bonnie has good instincts with business. She should listen to her gut feelings with their multiple businesses and being tied to E&J.
I watched one of those videos the other day too. A lady was saying she was making tens of thousands of dollars a month but when the business went away, she had to move out of her house. Like why wouldn’t you use all that money to pay down/off your house? And she was so proud of her ugly-ass LV purse with the two keychains that cost hundreds each.

All the success in the world seems great in the moment but if you don’t use that wealth to prepare for the future, it doesn’t do you any good in the long run.
Theallseeingeye
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Theallseeingeye »

ba1006 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:03 pm
YTIG60 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:03 am I wonder what the necklace cost? If it is a Tiffany necklace, several like this one are close to a thousand dollars or more depending on the size of the diamond. This trip is not relatable since most couple's twelve-year anniversaries are going out for a nice dinner and at twenty-five years; you might see a more expensive celebration like a trip to Vegas. I am amazed at their level of spending with the channel not doing as well in comparison to even a year ago.
Joel's beard doesn't look good and I dislike the sunglasses with the cap..... :|
It's definitely from Tiffany's since she's holding the little blue bag on her Instagram. It costs at least $1K.
Long time lurker first time poster. Am a jeweler. That diamond is at least .30 ct in order to be visible from that far away in the picture on Instagram. Could even be bigger than that the one I looked up on Tiffany’s is about 2700$. WAY over priced for that size but you’re only paying for the blue box with the name on it.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Is Bri done with them now? Its odd that Joel's parents babysat, usually Bonnie's preferred order would have been Bri, then her own parents, then Joel's.

It bothers me too that they were specifically told no filming, to put the camera away yet they very clearly continued to film.
fibrostrong
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fibrostrong »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:20 pm

Do they have any other businesses besides Bollie and their channel? I've always wondered if there were more.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:34 pm Is Bri done with them now? Its odd that Joel's parents babysat, usually Bonnie's preferred order would have been Bri, then her own parents, then Joel's.

It bothers me too that they were specifically told no filming, to put the camera away yet they very clearly continued to film.
Bri and her husband bought a house quite a distance from Bonnie's. Bri put on her Instagram page that she was looking for a nanny/assistant to work for a family in Logan so maybe she is done with them now. Could we see someone new soon? Probably. Bonnie and Joel have no desire to watch their own children.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ba1006 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:11 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:34 pm Is Bri done with them now? Its odd that Joel's parents babysat, usually Bonnie's preferred order would have been Bri, then her own parents, then Joel's.

Bri and her husband bought a house quite a distance from Bonnie's. Bri put on her Instagram page that she was looking for a nanny/assistant to work for a family in Logan so maybe she is done with them now. Could we see someone new soon? Probably. Bonnie and Joel have no desire to watch their own children.
Yes, and I think it’s quite likely that Bri is expecting her own child, or planning one soon.
She never outright said she was leaving Bonnie though, her wording left room for it to be she was helping Ellie’s family find their own Bri.
I hope for Bri’s sake she’s finished with Bonnie. I’m sure Bri loves the kids but Bonnie definitely took advantage of her and put her in positions no nanny should be in.

Note * when I say Bonnie I mean Joel too. He’s just as capable of caring for the kids as Bonnie is.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fibrostrong wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:54 pm
YTIG60 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:20 pm I agree and a good perspective with a management team leading them down the path of spending. Bonnie has good instincts with business. She should listen to her gut feelings with their multiple businesses and being tied to E&J.
Do they have any other businesses besides Bollie and their channel? I've always wondered if there were more.

Well, there’s the family cookbook. Haha.
They’ve never said they do, and they’ve never said they don’t. I would hope that they do have other business investments but seeing how poorly they’re running Bollie and the way they’re driving their channel to the ground I’m not sure they have enough sense to have a successful business. They could invest in one and let somebody more knowledgeable run the show but I don’t think Bonnie’s ego would allow that.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Lady is sick. Imagine that. She’s as tiny as can be, they feed her basically only wet food or treats that are way way too big for not only her body size but age as well, and they drown her in water every chance they get. “I wonder if this is normal?” Hmmmmm Bon, let me think... should my puppy be lethargic, throwing up, and salivating excessively? Doesn’t take a rocket scientist.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Theallseeingeye wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:31 pm
ba1006 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:03 pm It's definitely from Tiffany's since she's holding the little blue bag on her Instagram. It costs at least $1K.
Long time lurker first time poster. Am a jeweler. That diamond is at least .30 ct in order to be visible from that far away in the picture on Instagram. Could even be bigger than that the one I looked up on Tiffany’s is about 2700$. WAY over priced for that size but you’re only paying for the blue box with the name on it.
Not to mention... who the hell gets a brand new Tiffany diamond necklace and then goes and wears it in the hot tub and ultra chlorinated pool? So ridiculously odd.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

queenc13 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:10 pm Lady is sick. Imagine that. She’s as tiny as can be, they feed her basically only wet food or treats that are way way too big for not only her body size but age as well, and they drown her in water every chance they get. “I wonder if this is normal?” Hmmmmm Bon, let me think... should my puppy be lethargic, throwing up, and salivating excessively? Doesn’t take a rocket scientist.
I hope it isn’t parvovirus. My lab/Brittany mix got parvovirus as a puppy and was acting the same way. Luckily we caught in time and the vet saved him. But we learned parvovirus can stay in the dirt for 30 years. Our dog was up to date on shots too. Hopefully they take her to vet and not wait it out!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

It could be heat stroke as well. If dogs get overheated and then drink cold water too quickly they can go into shock. Few people realize this. It seems like the most natural thing to give a hot dog cold water to cool them off, but nope.

ETA: I just watched the clip and it could also be nothing. She could just be lethargic because she threw up. Could be nothing more than she ate too quickly. Dogs can throw up for multiple reasons. Hope she’s ok!

Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Byebyelemons »

Is it now pointless to point out it’s “I used to.....” I can’t understand or comprehend the level of illiteracy!?
Moreover, are the scenes from concert allowed? I am not complaining of course, nice seeing them.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Do Boston and Cody shower together?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

So she doesn't mind spending a fortune on food delivery for Joel and herself but her kids have to eat crap that they hate because she does't want to waste food. This woman is warped.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ba1006 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:17 am So she doesn't mind spending a fortune on food delivery for Joel and herself but her kids have to eat crap that they hate because she does't want to waste food. This woman is warped.
And food that her and Joel didn’t even like, she said she made the fish 4 days ago. Maybe it went bad.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ew!! Four day old fish!!

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Vincere wrote:Do Boston and Cody shower together?
I think they do, probably so Cody can help Boston with washing his hair. I think they said that one time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

I'm pretty sure they have mold in their house. How does she not realize it's not normal for a kid to be sick all the time.
Can someone from Utah or Mormon explain the flag thing? The just go up to people's house and put a flag to indicate donations needed? Also, why isn't the church paying for it with all their donated money ugh..
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Okay54321 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:29 am I'm pretty sure they have mold in their house. How does she not realize it's not normal for a kid to be sick all the time.
Can someone from Utah or Mormon explain the flag thing? The just go up to people's house and put a flag to indicate donations needed? Also, why isn't the church paying for it with all their donated money ugh..
Are you talking about when they go and put American flags in yards? That is a service project the young women and men do in the LDS faith to raise money to do activities and camps. Members buy a flag for the year and the young men and women are suppose to go out and put the flag up for the designated holiday.
Tithing and fast offerings are used for other things. Tithing goes towards temples and fast offerings goes towards families in need. We can also have money go towards missionaries and humanitarian aid.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”