JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Unpopular opinion but kyson annoys me. That kid never sits still. Every time she shows him he is doing some cartwheel or jumping or flossing or something.... I dont think I've ever seen him not doing a flip. He is always doing flips every second of every day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Notmymonkeys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Notmymonkeys »

Kaden sat at the lake eating raw ramen out of a sandwich bag like it was pretzels. Never would my kids try nor would it ever cross my mind to think that’s a great snack (unless zombie apocalypse or something;))
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

Notmymonkeys wrote:Kaden sat at the lake eating raw ramen out of a sandwich bag like it was pretzels. Never would my kids try nor would it ever cross my mind to think that’s a great snack (unless zombie apocalypse or something;))
Not to defend them but it’s pretty common. I remember doing that all the time as a kid. As I got older I quit because of how much salt is in them though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
woahnow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by woahnow »

Notmymonkeys wrote:Kaden sat at the lake eating raw ramen out of a sandwich bag like it was pretzels. Never would my kids try nor would it ever cross my mind to think that’s a great snack (unless zombie apocalypse or something;))
This is actually a thing. My husband does it. It grosses me out and I will not allow my kids to eat itImage

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Notmymonkeys
Amateur
Amateur

woahnow wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:03 pm
This is actually a thing. My husband does it. It grosses me out and I will not allow my kids to eat itImage

Never have I ever known of someone to do that. Sorry to those that do but it sounds awful!
Notmymonkeys
Amateur
Amateur

And if I’m planning on having my kids outdoors burning off tons of energy in the sun all day, I’d definitely pack nutritious and hydrating snacks, not two pack of raw ramen
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

Crazymess1215 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:46 pm Unpopular opinion but kyson annoys me. That kid never sits still. Every time she shows him he is doing some cartwheel or jumping or flossing or something.... I dont think I've ever seen him not doing a flip. He is always doing flips every second of every day.

irritates me too, he's always jumping, giving somersaults, the urge to hold him and say boy just stand still and talk without groping for a second
Elodie401
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elodie401 »

woahnow wrote:

Lol that used to be my go to snack in high school!! Havent done it in years though!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

What gets me more about the ramen is that ADDIE of all people was complaining there wasn't any around. Jesus. My almost 4 year old is the pickiest eater on the planet, but even he doesn't touch that stuff.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Since when does she care about healthy snacks. Also saying that mess was embarrassing, but has she looked at her house and her messes. Also why didn't she just have them wear the water shoes. Oh but they have 9 other toes if they get hurt. Mom of the year.

Is she really that dumb and its not an act? Boxes instead of boxers, the ladybug a boy or girl, the turkey (does she not know hens don't have them) and then the deer. Watch your kids Jess.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

What is it with Jess and the boy and girl animals? The lady bug and the deer? Then saying the deer had pregnancy cravings eating the grass. I can't with her.
Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Unpopular opinion but kyson annoys me. That kid never sits still. Every time she shows him he is doing some cartwheel or jumping or flossing or something.... I dont think I've ever seen him not doing a flip. He is always doing flips every second of every day.

Or crying

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Lol Drake appeared lol If I were him I would sell my image to her, like a 5 minute talk for 5k and spill the juice
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

emlyx wrote:Lol Drake appeared lol If I were him I would sell my image to her, like a 5 minute talk for 5k and spill the juice
I mean the tea ImageImage
Clehocatra
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Clehocatra »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:30 pm Since when does she care about healthy snacks. Also saying that mess was embarrassing, but has she looked at her house and her messes. Also why didn't she just have them wear the water shoes. Oh but they have 9 other toes if they get hurt. Mom of the year.

Is she really that dumb and its not an act? Boxes instead of boxers, the ladybug a boy or girl, the turkey (does she not know hens don't have them) and then the deer. Watch your kids Jess.
When she was talking about the turkey I literally cringed...
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

My friends and I used to eat raw mr noodles and the seasoning in elementary school for snack.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

So she sets up the camera in the bathroom and you can't see the shower at first but then moves it to where you can a few minutes later? No one wants to even see a blur of Chris, Jess. I mean you could have even opened the closet door so it wouldn't have been mirrored.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

It just hit me why she has called the kids assholes a million times in the last couple of weeks.
That stupid meme that’s going around saying ‘mothers who admit their kids are assholes are my kind of people’.
It’s like when the mums who drink wine are cool ones were going around and she was drinking in her stories.

Someone needs to make one that says ‘mums who clean and feed their kid proper meals are my type of people’
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

Jennabud wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:37 pm
Crazymess1215 wrote:Unpopular opinion but kyson annoys me. That kid never sits still. Every time she shows him he is doing some cartwheel or jumping or flossing or something.... I dont think I've ever seen him not doing a flip. He is always doing flips every second of every day.

Or crying

good and clear crying
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

sezzajaydee wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:52 pm It just hit me why she has called the kids assholes a million times in the last couple of weeks.
That stupid meme that’s going around saying ‘mothers who admit their kids are assholes are my kind of people’.
It’s like when the mums who drink wine are cool ones were going around and she was drinking in her stories.

Someone needs to make one that says ‘mums who clean and feed their kid proper meals are my type of people’

I noticed she kept saying it over and over! Ridiculous.

Return to “JesssFam”