Tayler and the Giant Pancake (Ass) Part 62

AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler and the Giant Pancake (Ass) Part 62

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

Did you guys see the video she posted on insta a few days ago of her yelling at amity for messing up her J* palette? Holy crap she talks to her kids like a annoyed older sister. Not surprising though, she treats them that way too

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

AllyKattxox wrote:Did you guys see the video she posted on insta a few days ago of her yelling at amity for messing up her J* palette? Holy crap she talks to her kids like a annoyed older sister. Not surprising though, she treats them that way too

Yeah that pissed me off. She’s a fucking baby, of course she’s going to get into things if they’re left laying around. Tayler has no common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

Can you imagine the shock the nursing staff is gonna get when tayler is in hospital/nursing home and they see these tattoos

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

lily1995 wrote:
AllyKattxox wrote:Did you guys see the video she posted on insta a few days ago of her yelling at amity for messing up her J* palette? Holy crap she talks to her kids like a annoyed older sister. Not surprising though, she treats them that way too

Yeah that pissed me off. She’s a fucking baby, of course she’s going to get into things if they’re left laying around. Tayler has no common sense.

It’s her FOURTH kid, how does she not get it yet?

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

storeynyx wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:50 am
lily1995 wrote:

It’s her FOURTH kid, how does she not get it yet?

Cause she usually sells anything of value before it’s around long enough to get destroyed

Please Tayler you’re hardly the first mom to have their stuff trashed by their toddler

Either put it where she can’t get it or stop wasting money on yourself so your kids can actually have toys and do activities to keep themselves entertained

Then again, we all know Tayler’s mom was such a failure she spent a decent bit of her childhood living with her grandparents while her mom got married three(almost four as she got the license but never went through with it) different times and popped out kids every two years. So of course Tayler has no understanding of the value of recreational activities and friends your own age

The fact that she thinks her kids aren’t affected by her revolving door of step dads and blowing easily $2,000 on tattoos in less than a year while they live in that bare bones government housing is hilariously pathetic

Your kids are bored and seeking an actual connection and attention. Stop dumping them on relatives and boyfriends just so you can relive the childhood you CHOSE to give up
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

She hasn’t got it yet because she refuses to learn from her mistakes and keeps repeating them.

She said she wants to get out of government housing and buy a house but instead of saving she’s blowing all her money on filthy tattoos.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm glad she finally got those damn roses filled in.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lol Tayler’s throwing a hissy fit on Kaycie’s FB because she wants to talk to Chuckie about the kids but he has her blocked

I mean I know history has proven even a restraining order doesn’t mean shit to these people but damn woman you constantly go on about wanting him to leave you alone lol

If Brian’s such a great dad wtf do you care
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Panda714 wrote:Lol Tayler’s throwing a hissy fit on Kaycie’s FB because she wants to talk to Chuckie about the kids but he has her blocked

I mean I know history has proven even a restraining order doesn’t mean shit to these people but damn woman you constantly go on about wanting him to leave you alone lol

Still needa get that child support girrrrrl Image

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mummyandthree wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:34 pm
Panda714 wrote:Lol Tayler’s throwing a hissy fit on Kaycie’s FB because she wants to talk to Chuckie about the kids but he has her blocked

Still needa get that child support girrrrrl Image

Considering she’s desperately peddling her content and talking about working at her old club that she claimed she was too good for I wouldn’t doubt it

Wouldn’t be surprised if she lost or quit her 9-5
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Wtf I just realized she probably only married Brian so she could be remarried before Chuckie marries Kaycie 😂 God I'm dumb
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Tayler will keep getting shitty tattoos bc she knows she can fall back on government housing - imagine if she was paying a mortgage!
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Taylers trying to get on the cover of inked

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... cff8b6.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f8f7ac.jpg[/IMG]
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Would she really use it for a down payment or to get the rest of her body tattooed?
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Rittk1 wrote:Taylers trying to get on the cover of inked

Interesting how she says for my kids and I and no mention of her husband.... why not say for my family and I? Meaning her kids and her husband

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

ssr0312 wrote:
Rittk1 wrote:Taylers trying to get on the cover of inked

Interesting how she says for my kids and I and no mention of her husband.... why not say for my family and I? Meaning her kids and her husband

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I noticed that too

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I think it's hilarious that Tayler is even trying to get on the cover of that magazine. I've looked at the other contestants in the different groups and compared to them, she probably hasn't got much of a chance of winning. A lot of those girls have absolutely beautiful, quality, well done tattoos. Then there's Tayler with her tattoos that look like they were done in someone's kitchen. I mean, maybe she will win... but I doubt it. And I hope she doesn't because she wouldn't use that money for a down payment on a house. She would use it all on tattoos for herself so she could be "inked from head to toe" like she wants to be.

Also I really wonder if she's still working that job she had or If she's quit that one too
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I looked at the other girls and was like meh. Idk. I know ppl in real life who have really beautiful tattoes but I felt like the girls in the pics were mostly trying to look 'sexy' instead of just showing their tattoes. A lot of them look cheap.
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

I noticed the inked thing, she’s gotta bring up her kids for sympathy votes! my boyfriend’s baby momma has listed each one of her kids disabilities in the section about tattoos being addictive...yikes

anything for votes!

you can tell Tayler’s answers are very short, only there for a chance at $25,000 which she won’t win. A lot of these women have professional and high quality photo sets as well and just have a niche at modeling and may even already have a huge following on social media in general.

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

She would have a huge following if she didn't delete her original accounts and stayed active on them.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”