Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Quadruple the Bruises, Scratches & Neglect |Part 54

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

Snarky Lady wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:48 am

Six years ago my adult son bought a Harley. Even though he is out on his own both his dad and myself basically told him the only way he would ride the bike is if he went to a actually driving safety course. His dad told him, take the course or I am on the way with my trailer to pick it up. My son took the course and was shocked at the things he learned. Basically you learn defensive driving because you can never predict what other drivers are doing or going through. In the same course he was taught how to be a safe driver as well as a defensive one and it has saved him on more than one occasion. In saying that we as drivers, whether it be a car, ATV, golf cart, have a responsibility to enforce safety and be attentive at all times but even then accidents occur and when they do hopefully the safety precautions will save lives. Every time I have seen Trashley in theirs her mind is on the camera and not on safety. In my mind they are an accident waiting to happen and I am so surprised nothing worse than a split open head has happened.
Totally OT, but thanks. My son is living in Montana and talking about getting a motorcycle. I'm going to gently suggest (HA!) he take a course .. It's bad enough thinking about him riding in a blizzard. I will feel better if he takes a safety course.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
He won’t regret it.... use that “I know you are a good driver and am not worried about your driving, it is those who are not I am concerned about”
My son has a Harley, too. I worry all the time. He told me “ you have to constantly be aware that the other driver is out to kill you, that’s how defensive your driving a bike has to be.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I will I will!
Doing a little comparison
28020.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daktari15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daktari15 »

That poor woman sitting on the sun lounger on the left of the pool, she must have got soaked!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ApplePancake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ApplePancake »

JD386 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:06 am
ApplePancake wrote:Ashley and Tyson's own graduation pics coming soon to an instagram near you! You know darn well they read here and will need to cover their bases.
We’ve mentioned graduation and prom numerous times on here and have never seen photos which is why we think it doesn’t exist.

Very true. I doubt it exists either since I'm sure they would have tried to prove the "haters" wrong before now.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Acklfam wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:41 am Image

I’m not sure if this is against the rules or not (no names are showing except for their own), but this was in response to a question on one of their pages asking where there factory is.

I know they pick the fabrics, but how do you design a "rectangle"?????? We know they didn't "design" the scrunchies and their scarves were straight off Alibaba. And since they haven't visited their "manufacturer", how do they know it's being done "responsibly"????? That must have been added by pervy Steve. So much for "stay at home moms". Now I would just like to know if their labels say "Made in China" (whether responsibly or irresponsibly) as required by law.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Sonofhicks wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:16 am Look at that air!! any why is his butthole in the middle of his back?

I hope you do not mind that I used your pic. I was starting to get tired of 'Donkey Boy'. Thank you!
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Don't know how i missed this on IG stories. She has no idea how to dress her body since she's gained weight.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 6fe26c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

kopela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kopela »

Todays vlog is just more of the same. They are so greedy, they really don't need 4 of everything... then claim they are going to donate some. Yeah right.
They have no idea of what reality is really like, why do they think people (apart from the KADs and crazy frenchie) want to watch them just take take and behave like animals.
Type2s laugh is horrible, really gives me the chills. Who even laughs like that. Mr Perv and Mrs Ombre face need a dose of ril life.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Elle-Cue-24 wrote:Oh wow! Today’s vlog was just awful, such greed even by their standards - the worst being taking 4 of what looked like a family board game Image

Does anyone know did they have to buy tickets to attend this and if so how much they cost? Ash said today that you have to be invited to the event but I struggle to believe the whole thing is put on free of charge (which would make it even worse I think)

There’s so many more children in this world who are truly deserving of gifts like these, not children who not only don’t need a damn thing but who also have zero appreciation or what they’re being given

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm 100 posts behind, so this may have been addressed. The companies don't care how much anyone takes. I believe they deduct the costs of the whole thing on their taxes as 'advertising costs'.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

https://invidio.us/watch?v=GFvrMdsdkG0

Does anyone know if vloggers get views when viewed on this site?
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

couple more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

skipperpt wrote:Way to dress up for your brother’s graduation. I am sure you’ll still plant yourself front and center in the family picture.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 27d000.jpg[/IMG]

Wearing a fucking cap at a graduation! How hard is to shower and comb your hair, you slob!! I just can’t with this ignorant boob!

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Sonofhicks wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:16 am Look at that air!! any why is his butthole in the middle of his back?

Because he needs two of them to accommodate all of the food he eats? Just a guess.
ADULTworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ADULTworld »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 9d7de8.jpg[/IMG]

These two continuously surprise me with their tackiness. If you drive a golf cart to the playground you should be wearing a tie to appropriate events. Goes to show money can’t buy class.

The whole clamour thing disgusts me. I never watch videos any more. THANK YOU to everyone who tortured themselves for the good of the group!

sheridb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheridb »

Thanks for the new profile pic

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

ADULTworld wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 9d7de8.jpg[/IMG]

These two continuously surprise me with their tackiness. If you drive a golf cart to the playground you should be wearing a tie to appropriate events. Goes to show money can’t buy class.

The whole clamour thing disgusts me. I never watch videos any more. THANK YOU to everyone who tortured themselves for the good of the group!

My granddaughter is graduating tomorrow the dress code for us country folk lol is nice jeans with no holes is acceptable.. with a nice shirt/blouse... but not sweat shorts and hoodie... Trash will always be trash

Sonofhicks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sonofhicks »

OldCountry wrote:

I hope you do not mind that I used your pic. I was starting to get tired of 'Donkey Boy'. Thank you!
Nope! I still can’t believe he would do something so nice for his haters Image

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

I’m not sure if this is against the rules or not (no names are showing except for their own), but this was in response to a question on one of their pages asking where there factory is.

I’m suggesting this as a title, unless it’s been chosen already?
GQS: Responsibly Manufactured in China
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ears wrote:Don't know how i missed this on IG stories. She has no idea how to dress her body since she's gained weight.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 6fe26c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Lovely LV bag her kids paid for. What, Coach not good enough anymore?
Love how all these trashy people who suddenly have money all have LV bags-- the Teen Moms all have them. The one was going to inpatient treatment for depression and took her LV bag along.
There's only one reason to own one of those. To show off.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Acklfam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Acklfam »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:

I’m suggesting this as a title, unless it’s been chosen already?
GQS: Responsibly Manufactured in China
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 64c1d7.jpg[/IMG]

I guess the designing, picking fabrics, patterns, etc are some of their 5,937 jobs. They’re so busy. Must be why the need the sister wife. Err Nanny.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”