Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by remre1017 »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:
remre1017 wrote:
canvasveggie wrote: She never explicitly said what happened but she mentioned having cps involved in her childhood as well as moving in with her dad because of issues with her mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And as much as I love her dad in the vlogs, he didn’t seem very involved in her life. I mean he let her run around and do drugs and get pregnant as a teenager. I doubt he knew how to control her or give her rules. So she was unfortunately probably left to learn how to grow up completely on her own. It’s really sad actually. And I wish she would talk more about it to help other young people who are in the same situation.

I think it's best she keeps it all to herself. I mean what advice is she going to give? She may have a home and money now but she's still a barely educated, emotional mess of a young adult with barely any job prospects, a fiance who doesn't respect her and who she's emotionally dependent on, and all she knows is how to pop out kids. It's bad enough that her minions post about what an inspiration she is. She doesn't need to glorify it. I still say that they are children pretending to be adults, at least mentally.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Yeah I guess you’re not wrong.
Plus I don’t think I’ve ever heard her talk about preventing pregnancy with birth control or anything like that. Or even preventing drug and alcohol use for young kids. So it honestly seems like she doesn’t care.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Some pointed this out in her video. Maybe her next makeup thing is palettes?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Looks like Carly still works for them. I know some would blame her and not let her come back after Alaya's swing accident.
ytmd123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytmd123 »

When will kyra realise she doesn’t own a company. she stole the designs of other sellers, put a stamp on them and put them on a website overpriced. plus she does none of the hard work anyway!
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

ytmd123 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 3:43 pm When will kyra realise she doesn’t own a company. she stole the designs of other sellers, put a stamp on them and put them on a website overpriced. plus she does none of the hard work anyway!
She's basically just a notch above an MLM at this point.
loveisinthecats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by loveisinthecats »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Some pointed this out in her video. Maybe her next makeup thing is palettes?
Oh this is definitely what Savage Baby is lol
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Some pointed this out in her video. Maybe her next makeup thing is palettes?
Makeup palettes? Girl is always as pale as ghost with her dry ass lips, hell nah
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Well at least she's trying to do something outside of YouTube in case their channel gets demonetized. She seems to be focusing more on her personal channel too.

Oscar really became a stay at home dad, huh? He enjoys being a kept man it seems... I could never be with a man with no ambition
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Kyra cant do makeup for shit! She needs to stop and try to reduce the size of her 5x5 forehead. I can’t stand all these yt moms that act like they’re the shit and think only because they have money they look good smh

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

anr92 wrote:Kyra cant do makeup for shit! She needs to stop and try to reduce the size of her 5x5 forehead. I can’t stand all these yt moms that act like they’re the shit and think only because they have money they look good smh

5x5 foreheadImage
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Guarantee that this make up line is not her own thing it’s just like the blankets with her name on a different company‘s product. Make up is already such an established industry that there’s no new brand going to come in and be the top dog it’ll just be for her minions

daktari15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daktari15 »

Doesn’t kyra already have a lipstick with a beauty company? Same one as Channon Rose who has just brought out a palette.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I don't think she's ugly but she's definitely not a beauty. She should try to change her hair color before trying to make us believe she's some kind of beauty guru who knows everything about beauty, because her hair is horrendous.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Lyanna wrote:I don't think she's ugly but she's definitely not a beauty. She should try to change her hair color before trying to make us believe she's some kind of beauty guru who knows everything about beauty, because her hair is horrendous.
And her brows. She needs to learn how to do her makeup in the first place

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

anr92 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:I don't think she's ugly but she's definitely not a beauty. She should try to change her hair color before trying to make us believe she's some kind of beauty guru who knows everything about beauty, because her hair is horrendous.

Agree. And she doesn’t even try to make her face look better. Like all she does is still look pale. Someone needs to teach her how to do bronzer, brows, AND tell her to get darker hair. That filter she’s using on Instagram to look tanner isn’t fooling anyone.
I remember she did a get ready with me video with Winter a long time ago and she was soo extremely white next to Winter.

allisonec
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by allisonec »

remre1017 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:12 am
anr92 wrote:

Agree. And she doesn’t even try to make her face look better. Like all she does is still look pale. Someone needs to teach her how to do bronzer, brows, AND tell her to get darker hair. That filter she’s using on Instagram to look tanner isn’t fooling anyone.
I remember she did a get ready with me video with Winter a long time ago and she was soo extremely white next to Winter.

Ok I've never responded on here (and probably won't ever again) but I just felt like I couldn't bite my tongue about this bc there is a complete double standard here. What's wrong with being naturally pale? Why does she need to do anything to hide what her natural skin tone is from the world? (Like by using bronzer and dying her hair darker as you suggested). You wouldn't tell a black girl that her skin is too dark and it looks bad so she needs to dye her hair lighter and use makeup to look lighter. So why is it ok to do that to another person about their skin tone? And this goes for everybody. I'm extremely pale myself and i cant tell you how many times someone has told me something along the lines of "you need to get more sun," "you need to go outside more," "your skin is blinding me," "you need to get a tan." (Let's be clear, I am not accusing you in particular of telling Kyra or anyone else to actually get a tan). Sun exposure is very dangerous, especially for those of us w pale complexions. When I go outside, I try to stay in the shade w a hat and my sunglasses and half a bottle of SPF 50 slathered on. I went to Texas w my friend's family when I was 12 and they kept telling me I "had" to get a tan this summer and decided they would help me do it. I told them I would only burn but they said "nah you'll be find" and handed me SPF 15. I burnt to a crisp. It was incredibly painful and my skin was peeling for weeks. Last year my dad had skin cancer on his face due to Sun exposure. And I am not going to shell out my hard earned money to spend on fake tan or spray tan when there is nothing wrong w my skin tone in the first place, and NEVER again will I listen to anyone who tells me to change me skin.
allisonec
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by allisonec »

anr92 wrote:

Ok I've never responded on here (and probably won't ever again) but I just felt like I couldn't bite my tongue about this bc there is a complete double standard here. What's wrong with being naturally pale? Why does she need to do anything to hide what her natural skin tone is from the world? (Like by using bronzer and dying her hair darker as you suggested). You wouldn't tell a black girl that her skin is too dark and it looks bad so she needs to dye her hair lighter and use makeup to look lighter. So why is it ok to do that to another person about their skin tone? And this goes for everybody. I'm extremely pale myself and i cant tell you how many times someone has told me something along the lines of "you need to get more sun," "you need to go outside more," "your skin is blinding me," "you need to get a tan." (Let's be clear, I am not accusing you in particular of telling Kyra or anyone else to actually get a tan). Sun exposure is very dangerous, especially for those of us w pale complexions. When I go outside, I try to stay in the shade w a hat and my sunglasses and half a bottle of SPF 50 slathered on. I went to Texas w my friend's family when I was 12 and they kept telling me I "had" to get a tan this summer and decided they would help me do it. I told them I would only burn but they said "nah you'll be find" and handed me SPF 15. I burnt to a crisp. It was incredibly painful and my skin was peeling for weeks. Last year my dad had skin cancer on his face due to Sun exposure. And I am not going to shell out my hard earned money to spend on fake tan or spray tan when there is nothing wrong w my skin tone in the first place, and NEVER again will I listen to anyone who tells me to change me skin.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by chloe6124 »

allisonec wrote:
anr92 wrote: And her brows. She needs to learn how to do her makeup in the first place

I agree with you. Embrace who you are. It’s much more beautiful. The one thing I think looks hideous is these girls who spray tan their entire bodies then use a way to dark color of foundation to match their bodies and neck. It makes them look fake and orange. Embrace what you have. It’s much more natural and beautiful.

Bethany_Blue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bethany_Blue »

I hope she feels real good inside being able to spend $250 on some Gucci slides knowing she exploited her children to do it because her uneducated, immature, won't-do-shit-to-treat-the-mental-illness-I-have, omg-love this-company, fake business having, baby factory ass, sure as hell didn't earn them on her own.
#petty
flyergirl7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

Does anyone recognize where this is set up? I didn’t think their loft was that big? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 1873d9.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “OKBaby”