Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by gopedjane »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:17 am So she doesn't mind spending a fortune on food delivery for Joel and herself but her kids have to eat crap that they hate because she does't want to waste food. This woman is warped.
And food that her and Joel didn’t even like, she said she made the fish 4 days ago. Maybe it went bad.
Or bad to begin with. Your house should not still smell like fish you cooked 4 days ago and I would never feed that to my family. I wouldn’t eat it. It’s not about waste at all for Bonnie, it’s all about laziness. Fish had a smell yes but if it’s that bad I would say it’s off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

gopedjane wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 12:06 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:17 am So she doesn't mind spending a fortune on food delivery for Joel and herself but her kids have to eat crap that they hate because she does't want to waste food. This woman is warped.
And food that her and Joel didn’t even like, she said she made the fish 4 days ago. Maybe it went bad.
Or bad to begin with. Your house should not still smell like fish you cooked 4 days ago and I would never feed that to my family. I wouldn’t eat it. It’s not about waste at all for Bonnie, it’s all about laziness. Fish had a smell yes but if it’s that bad I would say it’s off.

I don't like fish, and I sure don't cook it in my home but Ive been in others who cook fish and it lingers so I didn't think much of the stink in the house but yes, maybe it was bad from the get go! I wouldn't eat any meat that's leftover 4 days...and if her oven stunk that bad imagine how bad her fridge stinks. Yuck.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

When comments were on, they received a good amount of criticism about their delayed vlog schedule and they uploaded ten days late and holiday vlogs were a week or more late. I don't know if anyone noticed, but they are just a few days off with the Memorial Day vlog and this says to me they are figuring out why they've lost views and subs. They are going to have to work to maintain what they have now. The 12 yr Anniversary in VEGAS with Celine Dion view results = income would not come close to cover what they spent on this trip. I am surprised they only had fifty thousand plus views yesterday with this vlog.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YTIG60 wrote:When comments were on, they received a good amount of criticism about their delayed vlog schedule and they uploaded ten days late and holiday vlogs were a week or more late. I don't know if anyone noticed, but they are just a few days off with the Memorial Day vlog and this says to me they are figuring out why they've lost views and subs. They are going to have to work to maintain what they have now. The 12 yr Anniversary in VEGAS with Celine Dion view results = income would not come close to cover what they spent on this trip. I am surprised they only had fifty thousand plus views yesterday with this vlog.
None of them seem to pay attention to the higher views on regular vlogs as compared to glam life ones.

Bonnie always has a shorter delay when E&J aren’t around to be in the vlogs. E&J can’t decide whether they want to acknowledge the delay, or act like it isn’t happening, so that would be a hard lie to keep up wit for B&J. I do see other signs that they are trying to dial it back a bit. If anyone makes changes to save themselves it should be these two. We know they knew it could all be temporary. We also know they knew it could all disappear overnight! They can’t argue ignorance or denial.

Byebyelemons
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Byebyelemons »

I feel so sorry for Lady she is such a tiny animal and now she literally has to spend most of her time in a cage! Her hips will probably deform as her bones grow if she doesn’t get much exercise apart from her walk! I hope it warms up soon so she can run outside. Why get an animal if it lives like that? Some poster said Bonnie was better off not buying one and they were absolutely correct!!!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Byebyelemons wrote:I feel so sorry for Lady she is such a tiny animal and now she literally has to spend most of her time in a cage! Her hips will probably deform as her bones grow if she doesn’t get much exercise apart from her walk! I hope it warms up soon so she can run outside. Why get an animal if it lives like that? Some poster said Bonnie was better off not buying one and they were absolutely correct!!!!

They have her out a ton, and put her in her crate to rest or so she isn’t underfoot when unsupervised. Saying she lives in her crate is such an exaggeration. There is nothing wrong with crate training.

It’s actually going way better than I expected.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Joel has an error on the teeth whitening special and Use code “bonnie28" to make your kit $28 isn't exactly what happens. I'm not sure why he isn't more careful with brand deal details. I also haven't seen tweets asking Bonnie for a code with this product?
I don't know how much they'll price out a child size robe if this is where they are going with Bollie, but anywhere near sixty dollars is a high for a kid's robe.
Bonnie not getting eyelash extension may be due to her recent eye infections and they are not an inexpensive initial and monthly maintenance cost.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YTIG60 wrote:Joel has an error on the teeth whitening special and the code Use code “bonnie28" to make your kit $28 isn't exactly what happens. I'm not sure why he isn't more careful with brand deal details. I also haven't seen tweets asking Bonnie for a code with this product?
I don't know how much they'll price out a child size robe if this is where they are going with Bollie, but anywhere near sixty dollars is a high for a kid's robe.
Bonnie not getting eyelash extension may be due to her recent eye infections and they are not an inexpensive initial and monthly maintenance cost.
They must have a high markup on those robes. Their obsession with them seems so uninspired. I don’t know many people that buy their kids robes.

I definitely think they are trying to spend less, and agree Joel is lazy about getting the details correct. I find it so hard to watch the vlogs now. He just seems so lazy and arrogant.

You can tell a channel is in trouble when they start returning to the sponsorships they had in the beginning (promo code offers) and start having less and less of the big brand sponsorships.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 6:06 am
Byebyelemons wrote:I feel so sorry for Lady she is such a tiny animal and now she literally has to spend most of her time in a cage! Her hips will probably deform as her bones grow if she doesn’t get much exercise apart from her walk! I hope it warms up soon so she can run outside. Why get an animal if it lives like that? Some poster said Bonnie was better off not buying one and they were absolutely correct!!!!

They have her out a ton, and put her in her crate to rest or so she isn’t underfoot when unsupervised. Saying she lives in her crate is such an exaggeration. There is nothing wrong with crate training.

I’m not convinced yet. I have nothing against proper crate training, but IMO we don’t see enough of their day to know how often she’s in her crate. It’s easy to pull her out for the vlogs, E&J did the same with penny in the beginning.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
I’m not convinced yet. I have nothing against proper crate training, but IMO we don’t see enough of their day to know how often she’s in her crate. It’s easy to pull her out for the vlogs, E&J did the same with penny in the beginning.

True. She’s featured in the Instagram stories a lot as well, and they take her with them often when they go out.

The fact that Bonnie seems to actually like her is already more than I expected. When I say it’s fine better than I expected, I’m not saying I expected much.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Broccoli and sweet potato for dinner? That's it? There wasn't even THAT much of it to feed a family of 6 to be able to fill up on that. I'd be embarrassed to show that.

The kids robe thing is marketing to another limited market. Their kids seem to like them but I think that's because they all wear them and want to be like their parents. My son would much prefer the frog prince robe I bought him from Costco for after his baths. Plus kids robes I think are more of a fall/winter item. I only use one with my son in the winter when it's cold to get out of the bath.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

My gripe with Lady is they seem to be handling her to much. They have to teach the kids that it's important to let Lady roam around, let her walk without them shadowing her every move. If they don't want her in certain rooms, close the door or get gates. But it seems one of the kids is always holding her or they are right on top of her. They also should have asked the vet about appropriate snacks and food. That bone they gave her was to big. But she is a Little Cutie pie!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gopedjane wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:30 am Broccoli and sweet potato for dinner? That's it? There wasn't even THAT much of it to feed a family of 6 to be able to fill up on that. I'd be embarrassed to show that.

The kids robe thing is marketing to another limited market. Their kids seem to like them but I think that's because they all wear them and want to be like their parents. My son would much prefer the frog prince robe I bought him from Costco for after his baths. Plus kids robes I think are more of a fall/winter item. I only use one with my son in the winter when it's cold to get out of the bath.
I just calculated the meal if they get 1 cup of broccoli and .5 cups of sweet potato:
about 150 calories, 25g carbs, 7g fat, 5g protien
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

gopedjane wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:41 am
gopedjane wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:30 am Broccoli and sweet potato for dinner? That's it? There wasn't even THAT much of it to feed a family of 6 to be able to fill up on that. I'd be embarrassed to show that.

I just calculated the meal if they get 1 cup of broccoli and .5 cups of sweet potato:
Is it possible she added a protein and didn't show this? It doesn't seem like a meal with two side vegetables.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

150 calories for growing, active kids is nothing! That's disturbing! My sons ate everything in sight! They are 6' and 5'11" grown men now. If Bonnie wants to limit her intake, thats fine, but feed your family! And making the kids eat that 4 day old fish is just gross! Instead of getting that $2,000 necklace, they could have gone out and did a good shopping haul, fill up the refrigerator and cabinets with good healthy food!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote:
gopedjane wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 7:41 am I just calculated the meal if they get 1 cup of broccoli and .5 cups of sweet potato:
Is it possible she added a protein and didn't show this? It doesn't seem like a meal with two side vegetables.
She said that was it for dinner and that if she does make chicken or fish she puts a portion aside for her and Joel to have lunch the next day. She definitely said if they do and that was it for their dinner.

I make those 2 sides all the time but we always put it with something.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Im not sure if I should post this here, or E&J thread since the footage is from their vlog, but what the heck is wrong with Bonnie? The way she was acting, the faces she was pulling, is she still taking her pain meds? Something is off with her.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 6:23 am
HelloSweetie wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 6:06 am

Agree with FakingIt, I’m less than thrilled with it. I think they genuinely care for lady, but we don’t see enough of their day to get a real read. I’ve crate trained many dogs, and I have never put them in their crate while I am home unless we crate trained them for sleeping. Eventually, it got to the point where we took off the door of the crate and my golden used it more as a bed and “safe place.” We space trained our current lab, we didn’t crate and he’s amazing. That dog is tiny. She has a tiny bladder. She needs to go outside often. Sticking her in the crate when she doesn’t use the washroom isn’t training— it’s a form of punishment, which isn’t what a crate is for. If they want her confined inside while they’re home, they should use the pen. She can run, play, get exercise, have her own autonomy to sleep, and still learn in-home boundaries.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Someone needs to convince her that she looks terrible with that "smile". I don't follow her anymore but she was in my explore feed and I cringed. She looks stunning when she actually smiles.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 9729f8.jpg[/IMG]Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 1ad50b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

No this just looks AWFUL! Her skin looks so badly textured.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”