BritneyandBaldy: Swiper, No Swiping! (Part 63)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Swiper, No Swiping! (Part 63)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She ‘bought’ the hyundai when she was secretly pregnant with Harlow and the van when she was secretly pregnant with Scarlett. Hmmmm..

Continuing to fill the empty hole in her life with material items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Frank is thinking he struck gold. I can’t wait for when the shit hits the fan.

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mspenny »

Those kids have three parents. One parent is a full time stay at home mom whose kids take the bus, another one only works 8 days a month. How is it too difficult to have her kids in sports year round?
I think it’s great she can afford nice things, but I would be worried that youtube isn’t going to last.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

She should try living BELOW her means... and ya know.....SAVE MONEY. Alot of it. Especially if they have so much disposable income....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Mspenny wrote:
hellodolly_ wrote:Aha.. someone actually commented on her instagram she should put the kids in an extracurricular activity. She said that she is now that it's summer... girl... what? Like kids don't do organized sports/activities during the school year (especially Aria's age)? What world does she live in?
Lmao it’s June. Don’t most people sign their kids up for sports in March/April?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, most people’s kids take a BREAK from extracurriculars over the summer because they’re doing summer camps/going on trips. Has Aria ever played a team sport? Or had a dance recital? Poor kid.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She sounds so fucking dumb saying “I’m considering keeping them in sports even when school starts!!” Like it’s such an amazing unique thing to do. Such a piece of shit “mother”

lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

So much for Franks desire to pay down debt. #daveramseywho ? :D
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

I feel like a broken record at this point, but again, this just shows that she is not considering what will happen when the YouTube gravy train slows down. Frank’s salary sure as shit isn’t going to afford them this lifestyle, and Britney has no skills/education and has never had a real job. Plus Nolan will have insane medical bills once he really starts declining.

She should be taking this opportunity to save, especially for the kids. Does she realize how much putting 4-5 kids through college will cost??? I guess she figures they can figure it out on their own.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaldy: Swiper, No Swiping! (Part 63)

lynnd wrote:So much for Franks desire to pay down debt. #daveramseywho ? :D
Dave Ramsey doesn’t believe in any loan for a car. He says you buy what you can afford with cash and put your money into things that appreciate not depreciate. He isn’t serious about getting out of debt.

LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

No Britney, buying unnecessary stuff every once in awhile will not make you go broke. However, making impulse purchases or buying things you can easily make at home (coffee, dinner, etc) adds up quickly over time. Let's just say you spend $50 a week on unnecessary crap. That's $2,600 a year that could have gone into the bank, into paying off your mortgage, into savings accounts for your children, paying for Nolan's co pays, or taking a nice vacation. If say you make $100,000 a year between you and Frank (which is a very large amount of money), that's 2.6% of your income going down the drain.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LilSeb1010 wrote:I feel like a broken record at this point, but again, this just shows that she is not considering what will happen when the YouTube gravy train slows down. Frank’s salary sure as shit isn’t going to afford them this lifestyle, and Britney has no skills/education and has never had a real job. Plus Nolan will have insane medical bills once he really starts declining.

She should be taking this opportunity to save, especially for the kids. Does she realize how much putting 4-5 kids through college will cost??? I guess she figures they can figure it out on their own.

Unfortunately I really doubt she will encourage college with the kids. She’s really stupid herself, she doesn’t give a fuck about aria and harlow, and the way she acts about school with Nolan makes me doubt he will even get his high school diploma. She isn’t a person who even thinks about her children’s futures, all she cares about is pregnancy & babies.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just thought of something. What happens when Britney can’t afford Nolan’s increasing medical bills and Frank has to use all the money he stashed for Nolan. Wonder what his feelings about that will be.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

chloe6124 wrote:I just thought of something. What happens when Britney can’t afford Nolan’s increasing medical bills and Frank has to use all the money he stashed for Nolan. Wonder what his feelings about that will be.

He will def make it seem like a burden and as if he britney owes him
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

LordoftheSnark wrote:No Britney, buying unnecessary stuff every once in awhile will not make you go broke. However, making impulse purchases or buying things you can easily make at home (coffee, dinner, etc) adds up quickly over time. Let's just say you spend $50 a week on unnecessary crap. That's $2,600 a year that could have gone into the bank, into paying off your mortgage, into savings accounts for your children, paying for Nolan's co pays, or taking a nice vacation. If say you make $100,000 a year between you and Frank (which is a very large amount of money), that's 2.6% of your income going down the drain.
Shes probably closer to spending $500/week on unnecessary crap. 26% of their income
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:53 pm
LilSeb1010 wrote:I feel like a broken record at this point, but again, this just shows that she is not considering what will happen when the YouTube gravy train slows down. Frank’s salary sure as shit isn’t going to afford them this lifestyle, and Britney has no skills/education and has never had a real job. Plus Nolan will have insane medical bills once he really starts declining.

Unfortunately I really doubt she will encourage college with the kids. She’s really stupid herself, she doesn’t give a fuck about aria and harlow, and the way she acts about school with Nolan makes me doubt he will even get his high school diploma. She isn’t a person who even thinks about her children’s futures, all she cares about is pregnancy & babies.

Does frank have a bachelors degree?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

chloe6124 wrote:I just thought of something. What happens when Britney can’t afford Nolan’s increasing medical bills and Frank has to use all the money he stashed for Nolan. Wonder what his feelings about that will be.

Frank won’t be around that long & even if he was, it’s not his responsibility. Britney has known for YEARS that Nolan has DMD, what he will require during his lifetime and how expensive it will be, so it’s HER and Ean’s responsibility.

Instead of saving money for all his expenses and giving him a fun filled life she’s just been getting knocked up repeatedly and spending a shit ton of money without a care in the world. She’s just counting on YT/sponsorships money & hoping ppl will donate & make a GFM for Nolan.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

Frank won’t be around that long & even if he was, it’s not his responsibility. Britney has known for YEARS that Nolan has DMD, what he will require during his lifetime and how expensive it will be, so it’s HER and Ean’s responsibility.

Instead of saving money for all his expenses and giving him a fun filled life she’s just been getting knocked up repeatedly and spending a shit ton of money without a care in the world. She’s just counting on YT/sponsorships money & hoping ppl will donate & make a GFM for Nolan.
I agree about it not being his responsibility. That’s why I think it could be interesting if he said nope not spending my money on your kid. They can say all they want that frank stashing his money away is their money but when he starts getting tired of her it will only be his.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

I agree about it not being his responsibility. That’s why I think it could be interesting if he said nope not spending my money on your kid. They can say all they want that frank stashing his money away is their money but when he starts getting tired of her it will only be his.

By that point if they haven’t divorced already but do plan to get divorced, half that money will be hers anyway (at least that’s how it works in my state). If he refuses to help Nolan, I have a feeling that marriage will go Down the drain fast - he will help pay for Nolan’s care one way or another.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Finally, a new thread. Sorry to make y'all wait so long!

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=15934
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”