CaitlinFladager Part 3

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Anyone see her tweet showing the text from her new boyfriend saying how much he loves her and she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to him and he’s so excited for their future together?! Haven’t they been together for like 5 minutes? Also her caption was “never settle”..seems a little rude to throw shade at Noah since they’re “soooo close”...seems like maybe the new boyfriend isn’t cool with that so she’s stopped posting about how amazing Noah is; this girl is so hot and cold to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
livmads726
Talker
Talker

Unread post by livmads726 »

anonymous2829 wrote:Anyone see her tweet showing the text from her new boyfriend saying how much he loves her and she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to him and he’s so excited for their future together?! Haven’t they been together for like 5 minutes? Also her caption was “never settle”..seems a little rude to throw shade at Noah since they’re “soooo close”...seems like maybe the new boyfriend isn’t cool with that so she’s stopped posting about how amazing Noah is; this girl is so hot and cold to him.

My thoughts exactly

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... db8fa6.jpg[/IMG]
Ummm...how romantic? Wtf lol

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 4133ee.jpg[/IMG]
I love this response tho...”he cheap as hell” ImageImage

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

She tries wayyyyyy too hard it’s super cringe

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:She tries wayyyyyy too hard it’s super cringe

Amen to that. She’s trying so hard to be interesting to keep her “promo jobs” and she’s all over the place and contradicts herself
*tries to show off “perfect” coparenting relationship
*tweets about not needing a man
*tweets about a new boyfriend
*tweets about mental health and how it’s harmful to mental health then also being like “omg look I’m on the news!!”
Lather, rinse, repeat...

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Honestly I think it’s great that she spoke out on abortion. But I wish she would address the fact that back when she just had Ari she was openly calling people murderers who had one. Most people probably haven’t been following her that long so they don’t remember but obviously she ended up finding herself in a situation that changed her opinion

ParagonEffect
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ParagonEffect »

Haven’t posted here yet but a few years ago, around the time the whole daddy date thing was happening (when she tried going viral about the posts she made where Noah took her daughter on dates), it was posted in a mom group and I commented my opinion on it (was nothing mean at all). She apparently was an admin. She replied, blocked me before I could read it, banned me from the group, and also blocked me on Instagram where I’ve never interacted with her, so she went out of her way to find me.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

anonymous2829 wrote:Honestly I think it’s great that she spoke out on abortion. But I wish she would address the fact that back when she just had Ari she was openly calling people murderers who had one. Most people probably haven’t been following her that long so they don’t remember but obviously she ended up finding herself in a situation that changed her opinion

What did she say? And did she admit to getting one?

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
anonymous2829 wrote:Honestly I think it’s great that she spoke out on abortion. But I wish she would address the fact that back when she just had Ari she was openly calling people murderers who had one. Most people probably haven’t been following her that long so they don’t remember but obviously she ended up finding herself in a situation that changed her opinion

Yes, she made a post about how she found herself in the position of being pregnant and knowing she couldn’t handle it (I’m assuming after Jack because she said she was more terrified than when she found out she was pregnant with Ari) and decided to get an abortion. Just pissed me off because she was all on her high horse a few years ago telling people (even rape victims) that they were heartless murderers and abortion should never be an option

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

anonymous2829 wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:

Yes, she made a post about how she found herself in the position of being pregnant and knowing she couldn’t handle it (I’m assuming after Jack because she said she was more terrified than when she found out she was pregnant with Ari) and decided to get an abortion. Just pissed me off because she was all on her high horse a few years ago telling people (even rape victims) that they were heartless murderers and abortion should never be an option

So it was Noah’s while they were still together? Surprising. I figured it was with that douche bag after Noah during that time that she looked like she was about to have a breakdown.

I cannot stand when people judge things so hard until they’re in that situation and then all of their “beliefs” just fly out the window. NOT judging her for having an abortion, btw. I’m judging her being such an opinionated twat when it comes to everyone but herself. I wonder how she justifies her prior feelings vs. her current feelings on the topic. She she realize she was a twat? Or is she one of those people who truly believes their situation was dIfFeReNt and “justified”.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

blahblahblahhh wrote:
anonymous2829 wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:What did she say? And did she admit to getting one?

So it was Noah’s while they were still together? Surprising. I figured it was with that douche bag after Noah during that time that she looked like she was about to have a breakdown.

I cannot stand when people judge things so hard until they’re in that situation and then all of their “beliefs” just fly out the window. NOT judging her for having an abortion, btw. I’m judging her being such an opinionated twat when it comes to everyone but herself. I wonder how she justifies her prior feelings vs. her current feelings on the topic. She she realize she was a twat? Or is she one of those people who truly believes their situation was dIfFeReNt and “justified”.

I think it was Noah’s (maybe soon before they split?) but I’m not sure, she didn’t say. And yeah that’s exactly what pisses me off - she was SO judgemental and straight up mean about people who had abortions, now she comes out and supports abortions. I’m glad she changed her opinion but what irritates me is that people have called her out on her previous beliefs and she deletes and ignores instead of having the balls to address it

brinxo25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by brinxo25 »

some tea...

I’m in a Facebook group with Caitlin’s new boyfriend’s ex. They broke up when their daughter was 3.

Shortly after breaking up... he shot her in head with a .22 caliber. Can’t imagine ever wanting someone like that around my kids.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

brinxo25 wrote:some tea...

I’m in a Facebook group with Caitlin’s new boyfriend’s ex. They broke up when their daughter was 3.

Shortly after breaking up... he shot her in head with a .22 caliber. Can’t imagine ever wanting someone like that around my kids.
What?!? She survived getting shot in the head?

livmads726
Talker
Talker

Unread post by livmads726 »

Receipts please??

If this is true I wonder if Caitlin even knows.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sooo many questions...how is he not in jail? How does he have full custody?? How is she ok? What are their names??

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The lack of replies and receipts makes me think this is total BS. He’d be in jail.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

blahblahblahhh wrote:The lack of replies and receipts makes me think this is total BS. He’d be in jail.

Yeahhh I don’t think you walk free and get full custody of your kid if you shoot someone lmao

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

Yet she still filters the crap out of her pictures. Even pictures of the kids.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... deae61.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

anonymous2829 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:
anonymous2829 wrote: Yes, she made a post about how she found herself in the position of being pregnant and knowing she couldn’t handle it (I’m assuming after Jack because she said she was more terrified than when she found out she was pregnant with Ari) and decided to get an abortion. Just pissed me off because she was all on her high horse a few years ago telling people (even rape victims) that they were heartless murderers and abortion should never be an option

I think it was Noah’s (maybe soon before they split?) but I’m not sure, she didn’t say. And yeah that’s exactly what pisses me off - she was SO judgemental and straight up mean about people who had abortions, now she comes out and supports abortions. I’m glad she changed her opinion but what irritates me is that people have called her out on her previous beliefs and she deletes and ignores instead of having the balls to address it

She's a coward with apparently no capacity for self-reflection. Bad combo.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”