BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 63 - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=15882
Title credit - whatsmyalias

Britney and Frank got matching tattoos of their wedding date, Nolan still isn't receiving proper care, "Scar" is still the main priority, Aria is just there, and Harlow is SO SO CRAZY YOU GUYS. Oh, and Britney blew more money on another new vehicle.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Someone in the comments on her latest pic asked for money because their struggling due to a family member just having surgery. Britt asked for the persons PayPal. Wonder if she’s actually going to send anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

HeyKatie wrote:Someone in the comments on her latest pic asked for money because their struggling due to a family member just having surgery. Britt asked for the persons PayPal. Wonder if she’s actually going to send anything. Image

Well if she doesn’t I’m sure this person will be in this site soon enough.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

@ohaudrey his Facebook says he went to a emergency service training program through a community college, so no frank most likely does not have a degree

TaraLas
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TaraLas »

I’m so curious about how much money they’re actually making yearly.

Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

One thing that I’ve noticed with Brit is that she upgrades to a new vehicle when she’s pregnant. When Pregnant with Harlow she got that red SUV, with Scarlett it was the minivan and now this big a** vehicle that SHE DIDNT NEED. Is trap baby #5 on the way?? Her van is less than a year old, but yes, let’s blow more money on useless crap when she probably has nothing saved for the kiddos or her future...not to mention the only vacation she can take her kids on is sponsored. Her priorities are so messed up. It’s gross.
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

TaraLas wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:05 pm I’m so curious about how much money they’re actually making yearly.

I’m curious too. She posts like what one video a a week? How do these fools afford all the unnecessary crap that they buy on a daily basis? And how the heck can they afford a new vehicle so soon after building a house, and foolishly spending money left and right like they do ? The only thing that I can think of maybe is that this is a leased vehicle (and there’s nothing wrong with leasing). Britney tries so hard to fit in with the perfect YouTube Mom esthetic... and all the other popular YouTube mommies got new vehicles (big a** SUV’s) so she needed one too.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Cant wait till all this spending comes back and bites her in the ass. she isn't a hardworking mother. She isn't a decent human being. She doesnt deserve anything. She is just a greedy cunt

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Yet another purchase without even a second thought about Nolan and his needs. How on earth is Nolan going to climb into that huge SUV? First she builds a house that is not at all wheelchair or handicapped accessible and now she spends close to $100k on a huge SUV that is once again, not wheelchair or handicapped accessible. Poor Nolan, always an afterthought to his mothers perfect Instagram life.
I hope she goes bankrupt.

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I’m thinking, if she still has youtube when Nolan has declined, she’ll start doing fundraisers and ask her fans for donations. She’ll show heart wrenching footage of the little boy we’ve watched grow up, struggling to get by. She’ll make sponsored videos about his decline and make herself out to be this helpless, caring mom, who’s doing everything she can. Meanwhile she’s making money off of his illness, and swindling people out of their money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

All i have to say is Dave Ramsey my ass lol... all my eyes see is debt signs everywhere
msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msmarymac »

I quit following Britch on YT & Insta bc her stupidity makes me lose my inner peace lol
But apparently I’m still following her on Twitter.. smh

“Why have a wedding if you’re already married?” simple answer: because just like any other marriage, it should be celebrated. Just because we didn’t wait to have one, doesn’t mean we never should.”
SILLY ME. I THOUGHT IT WAS ‘JUST A PIECE OF PAPER’.

This bitch is throwed the fuck off. I’m still convinced she’s got a lot more going on in her head than just depression. I’m sorry you had a shitty childhood and got molested but shit get some help. Talk to somebody. Get some meds. She’s gonna ruin her future with her behavior. Blowing all her money and spreading her legs during her ‘highs’, and can’t do the bare minimum for her kids & household during her ‘lows’. You can’t find your self-worth in the amount of kids or followers you have.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

I’ve said this before, but I don’t know how she sleeps at night knowing that Youtube could end at any time. If your income is coming from such an unstable source you should have way more in savings than the average person.

There’s no way she is saving anything significant with all the spending she does. She doesn’t have a huge channel worth millions. She probably makes a decent full time income, that’s all.

Does she have a retirement fund? Doubt it. What are her long term plans?? She’s 25? Youtube family blogging has already been around for quite awhile. How much longer do we see this lasting? I’d be really surprised if it’s still popular and lucrative five years from now. These things have an expiration date.

I don’t even watch her videos anymore, I just read here! I know I’m not the only one.
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Heyyy look it’s my title! Thanks guys.

I wish I would have screenshot it so now I’m second guessing that I saw it on Britney’s story but did anyone else catch the meme she posted about “husband says we need to save”? I think it was earlier in the weekend.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I can't watch her videos anymore, I just read her out of old habit and to see what happens with Nolan.

She probably got the idea for the SUV from Aaryn. She will try to spin it like they needed the space or something, we all know it is for the "look". Her kids are not in any sports for activities... They don't go camping as far as I know.

I really don't like any of these YouTube mom's anymore. All they are are giant commercials for products. No, they are no longer relatable in the slightest to average person.

I remember enjoying to watch their cooking idea videos (before hello fresh), cleaning, ways to decorate on a budget, or just for fun ideas of things to do with your family.

Now it's just one giant swipe up. Sorry if you are buying your kids monogrammed popsicle holders, and a new vehicle every year you DO have a shopping problem. I enjoy shopping too but guess what Britney, it will never fill the void.

She has turned into a spoiled princess that sits on her ass getting her lashes and nails done, online shopping all day and popping out babies for the YouTube pay check.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msmarymac »

And another thing...
Who the F wastes money on popsicle holders?! Literally a sleeve for your popsicle. Back in my day we used a paper towel or a dish rag and called it good. Damn, keeping up with the Joneses must really be a full time job. No wonder she doesn’t have time to maintain a household.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

whatsmyalias wrote:Heyyy look it’s my title! Thanks guys.

I wish I would have screenshot it so now I’m second guessing that I saw it on Britney’s story but did anyone else catch the meme she posted about “husband says we need to save”? I think it was earlier in the weekend.

I tried to find it it, it was a meme saying: "me when my husband tells me to stop spending money" then it had Kim Kardashian's pic saying "stop yelling at me" or something like that.

sarah_rud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarah_rud »

Lol what’s the point of a popsicle holder???

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Evian wrote:
whatsmyalias wrote:Heyyy look it’s my title! Thanks guys.

I tried to find it it, it was a meme saying: "me when my husband tells me to stop spending money" then it had Kim Kardashian's pic saying "stop yelling at me" or something like that.

Yes!! Thank you!

I think that was probably the most honest thing she’s ever shared. As much as Swiper irks me, I think he is at least cognizant of the fact they have to provide for these 4 kids, and a house, and medical bills, etc.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”