Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Sickandtired »

YTIG60 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:57 pm They seem not to discourage friction between Cody and Boston. From Bonnie asking Cody if he was jealous with Boston’s new go kart to Joel’s laughter when they wrestle until someone is hurt. On IG, that was more than a light wrestling match with Cody jumping on Boston, then a slap and both ending up with red faces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ya Bonnie seems to get off on causing tension between the two. Plus, she treats Boston like crap! Always belittling him and calling him names. Cody and Olivia are learning to be bully’s just like their mother! Can’t believe how pussified Joel has gotten over the last few years! He just lets Bonnie treat the kids however she wants.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Bonnie seems to get a sick pleasure from her children being in pain/upset/uncomfortable. It doesn’t surprise me at all that she doesn’t break up the fighting/teasing/bullying each other. I think it goes back to how she was raised, her own parents were much the same from the things we’ve been told. And
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Bonnie seems to get a sick pleasure from her children being in pain/upset/uncomfortable. It doesn’t surprise me at all that she doesn’t break up the fighting/teasing/bullying each other. I think it goes back to how she was raised, her own parents were much the same from the things we’ve been told. And
Exactly. They were raised that it was funny for “kids to be kids.” Kids fighting is just everyday entertainment for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:15 pm Check Bonnie’s IG story. Who lets a 6 yr old ride their bike super fast down concrete steps with no safety gear on? I swear they do not care if their kids get seriously injured. Also, who ever told her that Lincoln’s hair looks good like that? It doesn’t. He looks like a homeless kid. Boston and Cody look so handsome with their neatly cut hair and Lincoln looks like a ragamuffin. Poor kid.
Forget no safety gear. Who thinks it's okay to let your child ride down concrete stairs on a bike at all? Lincoln riding his bike without a helmet? Getting a kick out of your small children slapping each other and posting it? These parents are just plain neglectful.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

I'm not a teacher and also don't have any experience with children, but from what I can remember when I was a child, spelling was also corrected at home, especially people's names?
I mean, how else are you supposed to learn?
The way Boston spelled Joel's name... or his own... I remember iItook pride in knowing how to spell correctly and would often ask how certain names/words were spelled so I could memorize them.
you can call me kath.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

kathpt wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:59 am I'm not a teacher and also don't have any experience with children, but from what I can remember when I was a child, spelling was also corrected at home, especially people's names?
The way Boston spelled Joel's name... or his own... I remember iItook pride in knowing how to spell correctly and would often ask how certain names/words were spelled so I could memorize them.
They don't even correct Olivia's spelling errors. Maybe they don't know how to spell either?
4etna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 4etna »

ba1006 wrote:
kathpt wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:59 am I'm not a teacher and also don't have any experience with children, but from what I can remember when I was a child, spelling was also corrected at home, especially people's names?
They don't even correct Olivia's spelling errors. Maybe they don't know how to spell either?
Not only that but so sad that she just dumps all there school work in trash bags and tosses it. I remember my parents saving so much of our crap and there was 6 of us. What crappy parents

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

4etna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 4etna »

I'm sorry for the double post. I don't watch them often..But, why is that poor dog stuck in the crate in the middle of the day? She's frustrated she's barking? I'd be barking if you kept me in a cage all day too

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Spending is odd with Joel. I’m sure he invested a lot in his recent yard project or Vegas trip, however, he wasn’t ready to replace Boston’s shoes where the Velcro had worn out and he used staples instead. Boston is probably ready for tie shoes too. I also hope they help Boston with his spelling.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

4etna wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:19 am
ba1006 wrote:
Not only that but so sad that she just dumps all there school work in trash bags and tosses it. I remember my parents saving so much of our crap and there was 6 of us. What crappy parents

I wonder if they recycle in the Hoellein house. Usually you don't put papers in a plastic bag.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I very much doubt that they recycle anything in that household except maybe bottles/cans. Maybe.

Regarding the spelling: I think that it's a little unusual that Boston can't spell his siblings' names by this point but not completely crazy or anything. He's only at the end of kindergarten isn't he? Maybe grade 1? I also don't think that I would have corrected his spelling as he was proudly showing my his work either. To be fair, I don't know if Bonnie and Joel ever pay attention to their kids' spelling, but I don't think this moment on the vlog was the place to demonstrate that. So I give them a pass here.
daniwilliams77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daniwilliams77 »

It’s honestly irritates me that Joel wasn’t ready to replace Boston’s shoes. But yet they can buy expensive cars. Vegas trips. His hair replacement. Oh but no we can’t replace Boston’s shoes over Velcro!! Cmon how cheap can they be when it comes to their kids. They are always wearing pjs way too small or with holes. Lincoln wears the same outfit for the entire week. Cody is wearing pants with shorts ??
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

daniwilliams77 wrote:It’s honestly irritates me that Joel wasn’t ready to replace Boston’s shoes. But yet they can buy expensive cars. Vegas trips. His hair replacement. Oh but no we can’t replace Boston’s shoes over Velcro!! Cmon how cheap can they be when it comes to their kids. They are always wearing pjs way too small or with holes. Lincoln wears the same outfit for the entire week. Cody is wearing pants with shorts ??
This doesn’t surprise me. It reminds me of my aunt and uncle that would try to keep up with everyone. They would buy expensive purchases, but then eat bologna to try and save money.

It appears that E&J are doing the same thing. Finding small ways to save in order to justify still living a lavish lifestyle. This is how I know none of them follow Dave Ramsay any longer. Their math isn’t adding up.

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

E&J, B&J skimp on the kids needs but still buy the big items they want. Thank goodness for Kohls and other sponsors. The kids at least benefit from the freebies. Maybe Bonnie &Joel are waiting for a Stride Rite kid shoe sponsorship. I saw a few youtubers getting their kids fitted for sneakers and the video thanked Stride Rite.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

They're so quick to giggle and point out that Cody's person in the drawing had too much hair and how some of the people were taller than the others, but not that the names were spelt right. Poor Boston, he was so excited about that drawing. I do think he's probably too young to get all of their names spelt correctly but why not inform him how to do so? I think it's a bit alarming to people because we know how Olivia misspells things and is not corrected & continues to make the same mistakes over and over.
Bored Mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored Mommy »

I just could not keep quiet any longer! Did they really staple Boston’s shoes so as not to buy him new ones? Shocked beyond belief! Did they not buy themselves lipo hair transplants ,jewellery concerts ,trips, trucks, grass microblading nails etc! Yet this little boy get no new shoes? Please does anyone have their address I can send him a new pair! I am appalled!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

As Olivia was cleaning out her backpack, she pulled out 2 rice krispies. Bonnie goes, "this is why you guys have so many cavities!" I logged onto instagram, the first thing I see is Bonnie doing an ad on her feed and her stories advertising for Rice Krispies. Oh Bonnie... great advertisement
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:04 pm As Olivia was cleaning out her backpack, she pulled out 2 rice krispies. Bonnie goes, "this is why you guys have so many cavities!" I logged onto instagram, the first thing I see is Bonnie doing an ad on her feed and her stories advertising for Rice Krispies. Oh Bonnie... great advertisement
I'm sitting here chuckling at your message and I didn't put these two things together until you posted this . Their dental bills have to be tremendously expensive that might be paid for indirectly by the Rice Krispies brand deal.
I assume Joel use to have dental insurance with P&G and it is one of those benefits you may miss when YT income falls.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

4etna wrote:I'm sorry for the double post. I don't watch them often..But, why is that poor dog stuck in the crate in the middle of the day? She's frustrated she's barking? I'd be barking if you kept me in a cage all day too

Poor puppy that was sad .

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bored Mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored Mommy »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:04 pm As Olivia was cleaning out her backpack, she pulled out 2 rice krispies. Bonnie goes, "this is why you guys have so many cavities!" I logged onto instagram, the first thing I see is Bonnie doing an ad on her feed and her stories advertising for Rice Krispies. Oh Bonnie... great advertisement
This is Gold I hope she reads this more so I hope the company sees the vlog! Basically she is saying they cause cavities 😂 she is one very dumb female!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”