columbianruby
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by columbianruby »

maullaban wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:12 pm
columbianruby wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:22 pm She needs to eat more. She does not eat enough for a grown woman in her mid to late 30's. She would look so much better with 5-10 pounds of weight gain. She looks malnourished (I'm thin as well - so this isn't coming from a place of jealousy either.) An egg and an avocado for a meal? Are you serious? Are eggs and vegetables the only thing she knows how to cook? She can't branch out and make an actual meal once in a while? A vegan lasagna? Anything? All she feeds her kids are frozen pancakes and frozen nuggets. How many times a week does she feed her kid's frozen pizza?

Her relationship is also going to fail if she doesn't get a life. She does nothing to sustain her relationship with her husband. They never go on dates, never spend time alone etc. If he stays long enough for Pax to graduate highschool, he will be gone shortly after. They'll have nothing in common except the kids. Her ENTIRE life is revolved around the children. Doesn't she have any friends she can meet once a week to socialize? The only places she goes is to preschool, the grocery store and the nail salon, so sad. She can't even be bothered to get dressed the majority of the time. What is attractive about that? Get out of the damn housecoat and sweats. The amount of effort she put into how she looks in her mukbangs and now is jarring. It takes the same amount of time to put on a pair of jeans as it does a pair of sweats.
I find it weird all that money they have, they can't pay a babysitter one night to go on a date?

I think she needs to gain at least 10-15 pounds. She is just skin and bones right now. I could see all the ribs through her chest in the last video. She can't be more than 105 pounds right now. Maybe her hair wouldn't have fallen out so much if she wasn't malnourished.
I think the relationship/herself is just not a priority right now. Which is really really sad, especially this early on. There are mothers out there that have multiple children, a job, a husband, a social life/friends, and family - that they seem to be able to handle all of it. Yet Christiana can't manage more than being a stay at home mom. I'm not bagging on being a SAHM either (I plan to be one) but get a fucking life on top of it.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

I get being an all consuming mom. Her kids should be amazing though. If that's all she's going to focus on, Beau and Kai should be better, socially and behaviorally. Beau was rude AF to the little girl in the nail salon. I've noticed he's not a cool kid around others. Kai and those tantrums are annoying. He can't even apologize to his brothers.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I know I’m so confused wasn’t she a PA and isn’t he a doctor? You would think she would know to not feed them if they can’t keep anything down.

I always follow the BRAT diet it’s always the best when you’re feeling like that! I was also soo confused on why they were lying on the kitchen floor? So much money and they can’t have a comfy room to rest in?

SophisticatedOne wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:12 pm I don't understand why she keeps feeding them?! She says they can't keep anything down. Then let them go lay down in bed. Sitting at the kitchen counter is not gonna make it better!
kimmpossibelle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kimmpossibelle »

Did anyone else find her come off entitled when she was talking about the electrician? I’m sure she was frustrated but they have other customers to tend to. They can’t cater to one single person. 🙄 The only person being rude was Christiana, not the electrician.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

kimmpossibelle wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:38 am Did anyone else find her come off entitled when she was talking about the electrician? I’m sure she was frustrated but they have other customers to tend to. They can’t cater to one single person. 🙄 The only person being rude was Christiana, not the electrician.
Definitely. He was just trying to do his job, is he supposed to come ask for permission for every step he takes in her house? It's not like he was going into somewhere he wasn't supposed to. Now she sent him away so he came out to her house for nothing, wasting his time.

She's the one that has to make accommodations for him, not the other way around. She knew going into this project that she had to have extensive renovations done which includes electrical work in the baby's bedroom. So why not move the baby's crib to another area for time being where he won't be disturbed? Put him down to sleep in a pack and play if need be. She is so inflexible. I really get annoyed by mom's like that. She acts like the world will end if her baby has to sleep in a different room.

She could have put Kai to sleep in the bed in the basement and Pax in the crib. Why does an almost three year old need to sleep in a crib still? They can't sleep in the same room?
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

The electrician shouldn't have to go around her kids' nap schedule. If it's so much of an inconvenience maybe her and the boys need to stay in a hotel or with family until everything is done

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I totally agree with this! Since she does have 3 kids I would have maybe rented a home for a good 6-9 months while the home was being renovated.
MamaTweet wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:58 pm The electrician shouldn't have to go around her kids' nap schedule. If it's so much of an inconvenience maybe her and the boys need to stay in a hotel or with family until everything is done

maullaban
Talker
Talker

xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 1:20 pm I totally agree with this! Since she does have 3 kids I would have maybe rented a home for a good 6-9 months while the home was being renovated.
MamaTweet wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:58 pm The electrician shouldn't have to go around her kids' nap schedule. If it's so much of an inconvenience maybe her and the boys need to stay in a hotel or with family until everything is done

They already stretched themselves thin enough buying this house or else they would have stayed in the old house while renovations were happening, then sold it after. They couldn't afford two mortgages plus renovations.

Anyone else disgusted by her obsession with undercooked eggs? She even ate them all throughout pregnancy, risking salmonella.
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

I really don't understand this woman. Why would you post on Instagram a video of your kid falling down? It sounded like he hit really hard. It's almost like she gets some sick thrill when her kids get hurt. She's such a shit mom.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Someone asked her if she was going to get her pool redone. She said it doesn't need it. Yes is does girl, unless you are going for the ancient ruins theme.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:07 pm Someone asked her if she was going to get her pool redone. She said it doesn't need it. Yes is does girl, unless you are going for the ancient ruins theme.

That whole house & the grounds are absolutely hilarious. The place is a shit shack and old fashioned. She is hating that place so hard right now and regretting her decision to try and pull off the "mansion" wife idea.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

And about how every comments she gets telling her to get a safety alarm or fence for the pool so the boys don't drown, she ignores. She only replies to the comments kissing her ass. She thinks shes above being given advice. She has no safety features in her house at all for the kids. No outlet covers, no baby gates, no drawer locks, nothing keeping them from drowning in the pool. When it comes to things that she wants and will make her look rich, shes all for spending money, but when it comes to the boys shes such a cheapskate.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She's beyond twisted, its like she wants her kids in dangerous situations. Did she forget they lost Kai down the bluff? Get a F'N pool net you idiot!!
maullaban
Talker
Talker

I posted my last comment before I watched todays video where she actually addressed the pool issue. She spent 5 mins justifying and making excuses on why they don't need it.. if you need to make that many excuses... you know what the right thing to do is. They can't spend 2,000 dollars on a pool fence to save themselves from possibly having a dead kid? They've got three, two of them still young enough to not know any better, WHY would it be worth it to take the chance? She thinks a five year old is gonna be able to save his brothers if they're drowning? She's definitely sick in the head and shame on her husband as well! I thought a doctor would know better? He wants to spend 1500 dollars on a bicycle but can't be arsed about a pool fence? Fucking idiots.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

Eh I think the pool itself looks fine, a little outdated but not the first thing they should have on the list of their renovations. However I do agree they should put a fence or something around it, especially because she seems to not be able to keep her eyes on all of them at the same time and she lets them play outside by themselves.
Also, every time she shows the carpeted stairs I just think about how ugly they look. I wonder if they are going to take the carpet off and do something else with it eventually or if they plan to leave it.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

maullaban wrote:And about how every comments she gets telling her to get a safety alarm or fence for the pool so the boys don't drown, she ignores. She only replies to the comments kissing her ass. She thinks shes above being given advice. She has no safety features in her house at all for the kids. No outlet covers, no baby gates, no drawer locks, nothing keeping them from drowning in the pool. When it comes to things that she wants and will make her look rich, shes all for spending money, but when it comes to the boys shes such a cheapskate.
I don't have a pool fence but my backyard is super small and the only time kids are back there is when we are swimming. We have 2 locks on the door and an alarm and my son is only 9 months old (I do have young nieces who visit a lot though). If I had money like them a pool fence would be the first thing I bought when I moved in. And the alarm we have is actually from the dollar store so there is no excuse.

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

logicalnonsense wrote:Eh I think the pool itself looks fine, a little outdated but not the first thing they should have on the list of their renovations. However I do agree they should put a fence or something around it, especially because she seems to not be able to keep her eyes on all of them at the same time and she lets them play outside by themselves.
Also, every time she shows the carpeted stairs I just think about how ugly they look. I wonder if they are going to take the carpet off and do something else with it eventually or if they plan to leave it.
It (the house as a whole but especially that carpet) reminds me of the shinning mansion

maullaban
Talker
Talker

MamaTweet wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:34 am
maullaban wrote:And about how every comments she gets telling her to get a safety alarm or fence for the pool so the boys don't drown, she ignores. She only replies to the comments kissing her ass. She thinks shes above being given advice. She has no safety features in her house at all for the kids. No outlet covers, no baby gates, no drawer locks, nothing keeping them from drowning in the pool. When it comes to things that she wants and will make her look rich, shes all for spending money, but when it comes to the boys shes such a cheapskate.
I don't have a pool fence but my backyard is super small and the only time kids are back there is when we are swimming. We have 2 locks on the door and an alarm and my son is only 9 months old (I do have young nieces who visit a lot though). If I had money like them a pool fence would be the first thing I bought when I moved in. And the alarm we have is actually from the dollar store so there is no excuse.

The problem is I agree with the other poster that she can't keep her eyes on all three and she lets them play outside unsupervised. Even though she says she can see them from any part of the house, we all know she is not watching them 100% of the time and she has shown the boys doing dangerous things behind her back and getting hurt while shes vlogging. Kai getting lost in the bluffs while both parents were around shows how careless they really are. They're not the type that can get away with not having a pool fence.

I think your situation is a lot different cause you only have one that's too young to open doors and you have an alarm on your door and don't let your kid play alone outside.

I think she's asking for something bad to happen. Plus she HAS the money for it. Even if she doesn't want to get a fence she could get a pool alarm. It's not even that much money.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

“My 5 year old has the maturity of an 8 or 9 year old” bitch please. Also they should be smart enough to know kids are still kids and it only take a few minutes to drown. A dog is not going to save them. Does she even have experience with the breed or does she just like them because they cost 3000? She’s going to hate having a big dog like that, be prepared to listen to her whine about how much work it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cassandre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cassandre »

This is obviously just my opinion as I don't know her personally..

I think her kids are the cutest.
I think she's very fortunate to stay home.
I think the exterior of her new home is lovely.
I feel bad for her losing her dad.

That being said..
Her husband looks bored and slightly annoyed in her videos, she confirmed a few times that he didn't approve her paying so much attention to her YouTube channel when she's caring for her kids by herself. His passive agressive comments towards her are very telling.

How many more times will she tell us he's a doctor? I lost count.
"my husband is so smart, my husband is Dr, my husband is an oncologist... He's so smart...."

When she cried about the lake house... I cringed so hard. That was the beginning of the end for me.

She was cringy AF with her sex eating asmr channel.... Her flirting with other asmr creators and male posters was odd...

I was freaked out when she left Kai play on their playground by himself as she was filming him from inside the house. Wtf.
I hope that was just for a few minutes and not habitual.

I think it's sick the amount of footage she uploads of her kids running around naked or in their underwear. Frankly, wtf is her problem? Crazy disgusting people could be watching her channel. I got so upset when she was whining about her comments being disabled. & She knows why yt is doing this. She's so fking clueless.

I believe she wanted baby #3 to be a girl... I was convinced when she kept getting upset over people suggesting it.. Before even knowing the sex of the baby..

I understand why her husband goes away on guy weekends... He needs a break from the spoiled entitled & bossy energy.

The house looks old.
My house was built in the 1920s I know what I'm talking about.
The only difference is that mine is actually a family home I've inherited. I didn't pay 2M to live in mine... Nice grounds and view though. Hope it was worth it.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”