C&K: For Views & Money, You're Still My Honey | Part 22

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: For Views & Money, You're Still My Honey | Part 22

Unread post by Theirmom »

Brooks singing “You are my sunshine” on Katie’s Instagram is one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.
That’s the song I always sang to/with my babies, so it just melts my heart.
:roll:
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I like the song you are my sunshine, but is about someone grieving there lives one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Theirmom wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:09 am Brooks singing “You are my sunshine” on Katie’s Instagram is one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.
That’s the song I always sang to/with my babies, so it just melts my heart.

It seriously was adorable. I don’t know why Katie has such a hate on for that boy, he clearly isn’t this constant wild child she says he is.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:I like the song you are my sunshine, but is about someone grieving their loved one. Sorry for the spelling errors.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Well, most lullabies have hidden meanings behind them where they originated. They're not all loving or endearing but we still got sang to and possibly sing them to our kids now.

Ring Around the Rosie is about the plague that wiped out 20% of its population in Europe.

https://wehavekids.com/education/The-Tr ... -Lullabies
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Lol, I never come to this thread because I thought, well, they're like... Sane?! Of the three of them (CK, EJ, DB) I always saw them as the boring ones and too normal and bland to relate LOL and then I come here because I was bored and see that they have a lot of tea to spill. I'm getting updated on their mess, I'll be back soon
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

wishes wrote:Well, most lullabies have hidden meanings behind them where they originated. They're not all loving or endearing but we still got sang to and possibly sing them to our kids now.

Ring Around the Rosie is about the plague that wiped out 20% of its population in Europe.

And Rockabye, Baby-- jeez it's about the cradle falling out of the damn tree!
I sang the Beatles "Blackbird" and Sarah McLachlan's "Ice Cream Song" (your love is better than ice cream...- yeah I know it's about romance, but my kids loved it)
Brooks is freaking adorable. I wish his mama wouldn't publicly bitch about him. What is he going to think when he's older? "NOW I get why I always felt less than!'
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited by lmmomSD on Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wishes wrote:Well, most lullabies have hidden meanings behind them where they originated. They're not all loving or endearing but we still got sang to and possibly sing them to our kids now.

That’s a great article, but those are hidden meanings. You Are My Sunshine talks about the person being gone when they wake up.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

You Are My sunshine was the song i always sang to my babies as well. These kids dont know nor do they care about the "hidden meanings" of lullabies. Seems like an odd thing to snark about. the song comforted my babies and lulled them to sleep. My sister sang her kids Phish bc it calmed them down, whatever works works and its sweet to see Brooks comforting Tommy like that.
woahnow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by woahnow »

So granddolly has C&K dogs while they're at the beach. I think the problem is strictly between Katie and Kelley

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

why is katie so obsessed with having her kids as tan as possible?
like who cares about skin cancer as long as they got that "sunkissed babies!!" look.
it must be a southern thing
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kates_crush wrote:why is katie so obsessed with having her kids as tan as possible?
like who cares about skin cancer as long as they got that "sunkissed babies!!" look.
it must be a southern thing
They were both beet red in that Easter picture. It's terrible how many times Gaines has been sunburned already.
I don't think it's necessarily a southern thing. My best friend is a good southern girl with more family connection than Katie (look up First Families of Virginia) and she slathers her kid with sunscreen. I think it's a Katie and Kelly thing. Surprising with a doctor dad. She's really increasing the kids' chances of getting skin cancer. I don't care if she ignores her doctor's advice, but the kids don't understand the risk and they need sunscreen.
Makes me so angry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

So jay is a dui attorney and both Cullen and Britany have had drink/drug issues with britany serving time in prison. Could jay have represented one or both of them and they haven’t paid their fees? Or lied to him?
Or did Cullen ask jay to Represent him in court after something that happened (maybe in January?) and jay refused?
Just an idea on what’s happened. Is it possible to find out if someone has dui charges against them currently?
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

The falling out probably had nothing to do with addiction. It’s probably mundane and petty.

Nearly all the stuff that Katie does that we criticize her for, Kelley has done to her for her entire life. Being a know-it-all, bossy, pushy, self centred, enforcing the scapegoat/golden child dynamic, uppity and holier-than-thou. Katie probably confronted her sister during her whole “Codependent No More” phase. And since they’re both the “I’d rather be right than happy” kind of people, they’re in a stand off of who will crack first.

When family relationships implode, it’s almost never about Big Stuff like addiction or legal troubles. That’s usually when they put aside differences and rally around one another.
Estrangement is usually caused by a build up of small slights until one, small, insignificant straw breaks the camels back.
:roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Theirmom wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:29 am The falling out probably had nothing to do with addiction. It’s probably mundane and petty.

Nearly all the stuff that Katie does that we criticize her for, Kelley has done to her for her entire life. Being a know-it-all, bossy, pushy, self centred, enforcing the scapegoat/golden child dynamic, uppity and holier-than-thou. Katie probably confronted her sister during her whole “Codependent No More” phase. And since they’re both the “I’d rather be right than happy” kind of people, they’re in a stand off of who will crack first.

When family relationships implode, it’s almost never about Big Stuff like addiction or legal troubles. That’s usually when they put aside differences and rally around one another.
Estrangement is usually caused by a build up of small slights until one, small, insignificant straw breaks the camels back.
I agree 100% with this!! I think Katie had enough of Kelly's controlling ways and told her to back off and Kelly (being the older bossy sister) got her feelings hurt and has distanced herself. And honestly if the falling out has to do with Katie putting her foot down and telling Kelly she's not putting up with her shit anymore, then good for Katie!!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Please, Katie is just as bad as Kelley. She makes her own choices. She isn’t a victim of Cullen or Kelley. She’s just as bad as the rest of them with her sanctimonious, know-it/all attitude.

This has to hurt though, Cullen doesn’t post happy family pics like this with Katie in them does he? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 535d31.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... fc7926.jpg[/IMG]

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

He’s always had a giant hard on for Ellie. I bet Katie is so pissed.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Catface2 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:09 am He’s always had a giant hard on for Ellie. I bet Katie is so pissed.
It goes both ways, Ellie loves wearing skimpy bathing suits when Cullen is around. Remember her showing off, shaking her butt cheeks in one of their DBEJCK vacations. So much for Mormon Modesty.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:28 am Please, Katie is just as bad as Kelley. She makes her own choices. She isn’t a victim of Cullen or Kelley. She’s just as bad as the rest of them with her sanctimonious, know-it/all attitude.

This has to hurt though, Cullen doesn’t post happy family pics like this with Katie in them does he?

which is exactly why they butt heads and probably the reason why they aren't speaking. I'm not saying Katie is innocent of bad behavior, but i can totally see Kelly getting petty pissy about Katie telling her no. Even over something like no longer going together to get her nails done. Didn't Katie say something about people getting upset with her bc she decided to start saying "no" more often? I can see Kelly overreacting to that.

Cullen probably doesn't have pics like that of Katie and Brooks, I've never really seen her have moments like that with him.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Playsinrain wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:46 am
HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:28 am Please, Katie is just as bad as Kelley. She makes her own choices. She isn’t a victim of Cullen or Kelley. She’s just as bad as the rest of them with her sanctimonious, know-it/all attitude.

This has to hurt though, Cullen doesn’t post happy family pics like this with Katie in them does he?

which is exactly why they butt heads and probably the reason why they aren't speaking. I'm not saying Katie is innocent of bad behavior, but i can totally see Kelly getting petty pissy about Katie telling her no. Even over something like no longer going together to get her nails done. Didn't Katie say something about people getting upset with her bc she decided to start saying "no" more often? I can see Kelly overreacting to that.

Cullen probably doesn't have pics like that of Katie and Brooks, I've never really seen her have moments like that with him.

If it was just Kelly being up in arms because Katie is setting some boundaries then they could have still gone to the beach house? Kelly doesn't own that home, and they were fine enough to go to the pool party with each other....

I agree about the picture, Ive never seen Katie interact with Brooks in a way that's worthy of snapping a photo. Her dislike of him is usually showing on her face.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”