Tiffany Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece | Part 4

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffany Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece | Part 4

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

She needs to learn to love others more than herself. That is what being a good Christian is.
I think some things are genuine and most things are not...Why complain about everything..Be grateful it changes so much
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

That video was so weird. The amount of time she spends writing in multiple planners is absurd.... it doesn’t reduce her anxiety because she still complains and isn’t happy!! She posts about it all the time!!! I also don’t like how she acts like she’s a therapist. Stop dishing out advice you aren’t an expert nor do you even come close to having a degree to tell people how to handle anxiety. 🙄
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Megyevans34 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:01 am That video was so weird. The amount of time she spends writing in multiple planners is absurd.... it doesn’t reduce her anxiety because she still complains and isn’t happy!! She posts about it all the time!!! I also don’t like how she acts like she’s a therapist. Stop dishing out advice you aren’t an expert nor do you even come close to having a degree to tell people how to handle anxiety. 🙄
Right... none of what she does has helped her “anxiety” yet. *cough* does she even actually anxiety/depression? *cough* It’s just something for her to say so she can use another hashtag, I really think that’s all it is. Everyone experiences anxious feelings and moments of sadness, it doesn't mean you have anxiety or are depressed. She’s just such a bad actor. She gives awful advice all the time that is honestly doing more harm than good.
Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

Why does she keep referring to her 9 month old as "not a baby anymore" with sad, crying faces.? The child hasn't even taken her first steps for god sakes, and she's already upset. Typical. Never satisfied. Plus, she wants another one to steal the spotlight from Krystal. Nothing ever changes.
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Oh Tiffani isn’t capable of doing anything without bringing up herself. Krystal can’t have spotlight and neither can anyone else. She can’t even say congratulations to someone without making it about her somehow.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

lulubelle wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:29 pm I don’t know how I feel about her as a mom anymore tbh. I don’t think she’s “bad” but I don’t know who’s best interest she at heart anymore.
Oh I think for SURE Tiff comes first. But I think her kids come second. She loves them and she takes good care of them even if they watch TV and use tablets and eat crappy food sometimes...if those are things that make you a bad mom, someone call CPS on me. In all seriousness though I think she is doing a lot of damage by constantly having a camera in their faces and blasting their whole Iittle lives to hundreds of thousands of strangers, and I think the repercussions are going to start rolling in once Carter starts elementary school.
She doesn't have to worry about who comes first. Tiny Husband put her on a pedestal that he is required to maintain. I think he is a huge part of why she is so cringy. I won't watch their videos anymore. That's not how couple behave unless they're insanely insecure about their relationship.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

Have they talked about her possible pregnancy any more??
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

girlandboymom wrote:
lulubelle wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:29 pm I don’t know how I feel about her as a mom anymore tbh. I don’t think she’s “bad” but I don’t know who’s best interest she at heart anymore.
Oh I think for SURE Tiff comes first. But I think her kids come second. She loves them and she takes good care of them even if they watch TV and use tablets and eat crappy food sometimes...if those are things that make you a bad mom, someone call CPS on me. In all seriousness though I think she is doing a lot of damage by constantly having a camera in their faces and blasting their whole Iittle lives to hundreds of thousands of strangers, and I think the repercussions are going to start rolling in once Carter starts elementary school.
She doesn't have to worry about who comes first. Tiny Husband put her on a pedestal that he is required to maintain. I think he is a huge part of why she is so cringy. I won't watch their videos anymore. That's not how couple behave unless they're insanely insecure about their relationship.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Amen I don’t watch her Tara Aaryn Liza trashi Hillary I’m so sick of all these fake bitches and all the pregnant bitches on youtube ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

My god this chick said she went shopping because she had nothing to wear for the concert she went to. And she never goes out.

I really think somethings off. You can’t be THAT delusional.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

princessquinoa wrote:Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:36 am My god this chick said she went shopping because she had nothing to wear for the concert she went to. And she never goes out.

That’s not what a minimalist who never gets help from family does? 😉😂

Unread post by Guest »

yeahsureok wrote:
princessquinoa wrote:Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:36 am My god this chick said she went shopping because she had nothing to wear for the concert she went to. And she never goes out.

That’s not what a minimalist who never gets help from family does? ImageImage
Girlfriend can’t handle her kids alone for a day. Pretty clear cut sign you need to stop having kids for a while

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

princessquinoa wrote:Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:05 am
yeahsureok wrote:

That’s not what a minimalist who never gets help from family does? ImageImage
Girlfriend can’t handle her kids alone for a day. Pretty clear cut sign you need to stop having kids for a while

But they pay the bills!!!!
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I can not stand women that say “I’m scared to be alone”, when their husbands leave for a few days. NO!!! you don’t want to be stuck with all the kids alone 🙄
WNW
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WNW »

So what was the clunk at 9:29 in the hubby left for 3 days vlog? Did she hit something? The vlog was edited out right there so...

Tiff, even if you didn't hit something, quit looking at yourself and look at the road.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

SO childish!!! Grow up your an adult woman stay by yourself in your house. Not shocking though... she has the maturity of a 12 year old. God forbid she spend 2 days alone taking care of the kids she had.
bonkersmagoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bonkersmagoo »

She would never make it as a military wife. My husband is a usaf firefighter, he works 48 hr shifts, always gone for tdys and deployments AND we currently live overseas so no family to help at all. We have 4 kids. She would die if she had to live my life. She has no freaking idea what hard is.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Didn’t see the video... I don’t watch them but apparently shrimp went away? He has friends? He was allowed? When he used to go anywhere with friends he was always 1st to leave including out of town trips! I remember one story where he went on a trip out of town and faked sick and as soon as the guys all went out, he left and drove home.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

bonkersmagoo wrote:She would never make it as a military wife. My husband is a usaf firefighter, he works 48 hr shifts, always gone for tdys and deployments AND we currently live overseas so no family to help at all. We have 4 kids. She would die if she had to live my life. She has no freaking idea what hard is.
Wow that sounds so hard! Thanks to your husband for his service and to you for being a military wife! I know I couldn’t do it, so much respect for those that do!

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

katie_A1 wrote:Didn’t see the video... I don’t watch them but apparently shrimp went away? He has friends? He was allowed? When he used to go anywhere with friends he was always 1st to leave including out of town trips! I remember one story where he went on a trip out of town and faked sick and as soon as the guys all went out, he left and drove home.
He always would do that. When all of his friends would get together once a year, he would drive home several hours after drinking rather than spend the night because he had to get home to Tiffani. I was actually wondering what friends he still has that would golf with him Image

katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Who knows probably work friends... def not anyone he uses to hang with. When he went to bachelor parties he pulled the same crap. Being around both of them was such a drain. When they showed up the fun ended.
Tpdcmm wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:40 am
katie_A1 wrote:Didn’t see the video... I don’t watch them but apparently shrimp went away? He has friends? He was allowed? When he used to go anywhere with friends he was always 1st to leave including out of town trips! I remember one story where he went on a trip out of town and faked sick and as soon as the guys all went out, he left and drove home.
He always would do that. When all of his friends would get together once a year, he would drive home several hours after drinking rather than spend the night because he had to get home to Tiffani. I was actually wondering what friends he still has that would golf with him Image

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”