Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Another day, another trip out of state for Bonnie and Ellie away from their kids. I don't understand how they complain about being away from their kids, yet do it constantly. I feel bad for their kids. As much as I can't stand Elle, Bonnie or Ruby, at least Ruby doesn't leave on trips constantly (never thought I would say anything remotely positive about Ruby) lol Ruby is at least there (although she is not "there" as she is always taking naps, having others do her job as a Mom) but she is at least not out of town all the time on "trips".
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Madsmom110 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:51 pm I think Boston said in a vlog a long time ago that he preferred his name spelled Bostin.
If I'm remembering correctly.
That was because he was learning to read/sound out letters and he couldn’t understand why they say “Bostin” instead of “Bost-On” if that is the way it’s spelled. I can see how that would be confusing to a young child.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

I’m sorry, I’ve tried and tried to upload a photo and apparently it’s just never gonna happen for me because I can’t figure it out 😂
But my god... the Bollie instagram just posted some photos to their stories. The first one is Bonnie standing with her hand in her hip, wearing jeans, black swimsuit and the satin robe. The outfit I find cute, I would absolutely wear it on vacation if it wasn’t Bollie but... THOSE EYES 😳 I’m so confused. Either she’s literally still on drugs, she still had a bad eye infection or something is off... why is one of her eyes so drastically larger than the other? It’s a little frightening to look at but at the same time, I can’t stop looking!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

queenc13 wrote:I’m sorry, I’ve tried and tried to upload a photo and apparently it’s just never gonna happen for me because I can’t figure it out Image
But my god... the Bollie instagram just posted some photos to their stories. The first one is Bonnie standing with her hand in her hip, wearing jeans, black swimsuit and the satin robe. The outfit I find cute, I would absolutely wear it on vacation if it wasn’t Bollie but... THOSE EYES Image I’m so confused. Either she’s literally still on drugs, she still had a bad eye infection or something is off... why is one of her eyes so drastically larger than the other? It’s a little frightening to look at but at the same time, I can’t stop looking!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 239820.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Joel at least had Lady outside in a dog gate in the front of the house so she could be near him and the kids. Bonnie is over Lady, shes spending less and less time with her. I don't mind my dog barking a little. He alerts me when someone is near the house. Its his territory, he's in Protection mode. I would never stop him. Poor Lady having to be in that crate for hours is just wrong and sad.
As for school, Cullen and Katies little girl Gaines can give the sound of each letter in the alphabet with a word that starts with each letter. I think shes much smarter than Bonnies kids. its a shame they don't take their education seriously.
4etna
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 4etna »

They have a great backyard that it seems like someone is always out in. If Lady was peeing all over maybe they should let her hang out with the kids in the yard. It would not only tire her out so she'd bark less but she'd be able to pee where ever she wants.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Aren’t the kids banished to bed before the sun goes down? The puppy is probably expected to sleep for 12 plus hours too.

I know some people crate train and don’t like sleeping with their dogs but how can she be annoyed by the yipping of a little puppy they just wants her attention? I wonder if she lets her kids cry it out as very young infants. Didn’t she mention lately that after her babies were born she gave them to Joel to take care of in the hospital until she warmed up to them? She’s lacking some sort of maternal instinct. Or a soul, or something.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Here's my furbaby. He's a poodle/ Bichon mix. Yes I admit, he has dog stairs to get up on our bed and yes he sleeps with my hubby and I. Kids are adults, out of the house and no grandkids yet. So we spoil our furbaby.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Z3phyr wrote:Aren’t the kids banished to bed before the sun goes down? The puppy is probably expected to sleep for 12 plus hours too.

I know some people crate train and don’t like sleeping with their dogs but how can she be annoyed by the yipping of a little puppy they just wants her attention? I wonder if she lets her kids cry it out as very young infants. Didn’t she mention lately that after her babies were born she gave them to Joel to take care of in the hospital until she warmed up to them? She’s lacking some sort of maternal instinct. Or a soul, or something.
She locked Lincoln in his room, and he was crying for her. She actually filmed him sticking his little fingers under the door. She got _angry_ with him for waking up "early" from a nap.
Of course she's getting crabby about a puppy wanting attention. She wants to give attention on her terms.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

HelloSweetie wrote:
queenc13 wrote:I’m sorry, I’ve tried and tried to upload a photo and apparently it’s just never gonna happen for me because I can’t figure it out Image
But my god... the Bollie instagram just posted some photos to their stories. The first one is Bonnie standing with her hand in her hip, wearing jeans, black swimsuit and the satin robe. The outfit I find cute, I would absolutely wear it on vacation if it wasn’t Bollie but... THOSE EYES Image I’m so confused. Either she’s literally still on drugs, she still had a bad eye infection or something is off... why is one of her eyes so drastically larger than the other? It’s a little frightening to look at but at the same time, I can’t stop looking!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 239820.jpg[/IMG]

Don’t know why she always has to be a Harry Highpants. Makes them look too tight around the crotch and stomach, let alone how uncomfortable it would be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Bundy »

Look at Bonnie’s leg up around her knee... the weird pockets of fat.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 89a3cc.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 46b561.jpg[/IMG]

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Photoshopped to make her look thinner
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

The leg on the left of the picture looks like there is a smiley face or her knee! :)
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ba1006 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:34 pm Photoshopped to make her look thinner
Most likely. How sad though, you pay thousands for surgery to suck your fat out and youre still unhappy and feel the need to photo shop yourself even thinner.

So much for body confidence and every body is beautiful like the Bonster preaches.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

ba1006 wrote:Photoshopped to make her look thinner
No no, I actually don’t think she’s photoshopped it. I honestly think that is the shape of her leg after lipo. They can’t take all the fat cells!

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Bundy wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:31 pm
No no, I actually don’t think she’s photoshopped it. I honestly think that is the shape of her leg after lipo. They can’t take all the fat cells!

She got lipo on her legs too?
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

ba1006 wrote:

Legs, arms, back lol

mommycrunch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommycrunch »

I wonder if they have looked into Boston being so tiny?
My daughter is very small for her age and her doc did some genetic testing to make sure it wasn’t a medical problem.

With education, I think it comes second to them. Their religion and their status comes first. Neither Bonnie or Joel seem educated. I’d never be able to be friends with them because I’m pretty sure they can’t hold a conversation. She’s either doing that high pitched laugh or crying. It would drive me nuts!
Bored Mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored Mommy »

Bundy wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:16 pm
ba1006 wrote:

Legs, arms, back lol

I am also thinking she has done more work.
Her prerogative of course! But in her second last vlog in the kitchen when she turns and films her rear it seems the giant Kardash is gone and the abnormal shape in accordance to the rest of her! I may be wrong but it doesn’t seem to be so pronounced any longer!
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

mommycrunch wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 pm I’d never be able to be friends with them because I’m pretty sure they can’t hold a conversation. She’s either doing that high pitched laugh or crying. It would drive me nuts!
Her laugh is getting worse and worse. It sounds more and more maniacal. One of the reasons I married my husband was because I really liked his laugh and other mannerisms. How does Joel tolerate the laugh? It’s disturbing and if I were a kid and my mom laughed like that I think it would scare me.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”