Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

[quote=IHateCilantro post_id=1412488 time=1559514077 user_id=36336]
[quote=Honeybee23 post_id=1412479 time=1559513595 user_id=34340]
Do her dogs permanently live outside?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[/quote]

If they do Im appalled, Why have pets if you are gonna keep em outside?
Whats the point?
[/quote]

That house is overflowing at the seams. Where would you expect the dogs and cats to live? I have a feeling they had these pets from the farmhouse days but once they came out to the ‘country’, they had to become outdoor pets. I guess they bring them in in the winter or at least into the garage.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They got the dogs two years ago.
She's said many times they like to be outside. I have no clue where they sleep. But if they are expecting them to watch the hens, I think they'd be outside

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

heygurlhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heygurlhey »

I think she once said the dogs are outside dogs to protect them from predators, though they are stuck in a rectangle fence not by the house so they probably can't protect them from anything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

[quote=heygurlhey post_id=1412613 time=1559525177 user_id=32147]
I think she once said the dogs are outside dogs to protect them from predators, though they are stuck in a rectangle fence not by the house so they probably can't protect them from anything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
[/quote]

LOL, what is she afraid of? She think someone will come and steal her family’s freezer meals? Someone would have to be really desperate to want to steal these people’s junk/crap.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Yup, the dogs are pretty young, and never come inside. I'm appalled too, but hey, I care about animals. She said she stopped showing the dogs or talking about them much because she gets comments about how sad it is they live outside full-time.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

I think Jamerrill (whered that name come from?) reads here, I see a video addressing whether her kids eat frozen pb and Js all the time
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I watched the video and she didn't address that.. clickbait?
She just showed them in the bag ready for the lake.
Today was the first time I noticed her constant blinking.. her eyelids could bench press 500lbs

KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

onbreak wrote:I watched the video and she didn't address that.. clickbait?
Today was the first time I noticed her constant blinking.. her eyelids could bench press 500lbs

I worked with a girl who blinked a lot when she lied. Every time I see these YouTube ladies blink a lot while talking I figure it’s a lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Abbeygurl4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abbeygurl4 »

I don’t know what she does to her lips but they look gross she came up in my recommendeds and all I could do is stare at her slightly plumped chicken grease lips lol

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Abbeygurl4 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:34 am I don’t know what she does to her lips but they look gross she came up in my recommendeds and all I could do is stare at her slightly plumped chicken grease lips lol

Her lower lip doesnt move when she talks.
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Do all "large family mamas" get this stressed out all the time at the idea yes you have to feed your kids several times a day every day?

She had all her kids one at a time, none of them are disabled and require her to do tube feedings or something so I don't get why she seems so shocked and stressed all the time or if this is what sells the cooking and grocery hauls so it's manufactured stress for the vlog.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

All these MommyVloggers refer to themselves as Momma.
Jamerrill kept saying "This Momma" and Ive seen Amy Maryon do it too.
When baby killers refer to the son or daughter they killed like, "I loved that child" or "I loved that boy" its depersonalization.
It removes their emotions from seeing the murdered son as a beloved person if the son is JUST a child or just a boy. He is no
longer JOHN or their son, its just a boy.
So when I see these mommyvloggers refer to themselves as "This Momma" I feel its the same thing.
Jamerrill sees herself as JUST A MOM. All their worth is being a mom.
mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

onbreak wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:03 pm I watched the video and she didn't address that.. clickbait?

Probably something in that 90s frosted liquid eye shadow she uses irritating her eyes. :lol:
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

[quote=IHateCilantro post_id=1414975 time=1559826227 user_id=36336]
All these MommyVloggers refer to themselves as Momma.
When baby killers refer to the son or daughter they killed like, "I loved that child" or "I loved that boy" its depersonalization.
It removes their emotions from seeing the murdered son as a beloved person if the son is JUST a child or just a boy. He is no
So when I see these mommyvloggers refer to themselves as "This Momma" I feel its the same thing.
[/quote]

Let me start off by saying I do not demean mothers or motherhood, because most of us here, including myself are damn good mothers. With that being said, you are 1000% correct. The only reason these women exist on the Internet is because they keep pumping out baby after baby after baby and their entire existence is based on motherhood. I refuse to define myself that way. I’m a damn good mother but I’m also a wife, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, lucratively employed employee, friend and above all, an individual human being with a brain and identity all my own. I really feel sorry for these losers who need to go on the Internet and post every aspect of their mediocre, boring, limited life to feel significant. I know I’m far more accomplished than many of them, but I don’t need to validate myself or my existence by getting views/likes/fans via YouTube to prove it.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sabrinaytmd wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:54 pm
IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:03 am All these MommyVloggers refer to themselves as Momma.
Let me start off by saying I do not demean mothers or motherhood, because most of us here, including myself are damn good mothers. With that being said, you are 1000% correct. The only reason these women exist on the Internet is because they keep pumping out baby after baby after baby and their entire existence is based on motherhood. I refuse to define myself that way. I’m a damn good mother but I’m also a wife, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, lucratively employed employee, friend and above all, an individual human being with a brain and identity all my own. I really feel sorry for these losers who need to go on the Internet and post every aspect of their mediocre, boring, limited life to feel significant. I know I’m far more accomplished than many of them, but I don’t need to validate myself or my existence by getting views/likes/fans via YouTube to prove it.
Sabrina?
Women used to run away from their marital homes in droves.
Look at this:

(Page after page of women who ran away from their husband s and homes from mistreatment)
The Suffragettes and all these women fought and fought so we could be thought of as human beings with brains and things to offer.
For it to come to this.... MommyVlogging about stain removal and "Clean With ME!"
Then we have the Kardashians who have set us all back 100 years with their plastic surgery and 16 yr olds dating fathers of 26.
It has infected our young girls...

LOOK at this:

MIDDLE SCHOOL BEFORE SCHOOL MAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

sabrinaytmd wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:45 pm
IHateCilantro wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:21 pm
Honeybee23 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:13 pm Do her dogs permanently live outside?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
If they do Im appalled, Why have pets if you are gonna keep em outside?
Whats the point?
That house is overflowing at the seams. Where would you expect the dogs and cats to live? I have a feeling they had these pets from the farmhouse days but once they came out to the ‘country’, they had to become outdoor pets. I guess they bring them in in the winter or at least into the garage.
I’m pretty sure they got those dogs after they moved there. They had a different one they had to get rid of when it became aggressive or questionable around the kids. I thought they got that one after they moved there too.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

IHateCilantro wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:25 pm I think Jamerrill (whered that name come from?) reads here, I see a video addressing whether her kids eat frozen pb and Js all the time
The name is a combination of her mom and dad’s names. I don’t remember them though.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If cleaning your house makes you happy have at it. We fought to have the freedom to choose and if one is free to choose being a sahm then that's her choice. However in these Christian homeschool communities its a foregone conclusion you will marry and have kids and there are limited mama jobs you can do while homeschooling and homebirthing and breastfeeding like these work from home businesses. Maybe half a step up from a MLM job is a grocery haul with eight ads.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

I love travel days for one reason - gives me 4 hours on a plane to catch up on my YT crazies. So just starting the latest JS 'healthy dinner ideas' video and had to stop 10 seconds in to come here and ask what is it with the nutcase and her always wearing hats around the house? I'm sure I'll have more to say before the end of this video, so will post this when I finish....

Ok I'm back......I get the hat now...her hair is DIRTYYYYYYYYYYYYY! At least she acknowledged the hats. All I can say is if YT is your job, then shower and wash your hair before you go to work just like you would have to for any real job.

Now on to the rest of her video...her 'diet' is definitely not working...she looks even bigger than before, especially in the face and belly....either she needs to admit to being preggo or that her 'diet' sucks.

Stir fry is exactly that...quick, shallow frying on high heat in small batches of ingredients and then mixing together. What she did was dump all the stuff in a pot and oversteamed it and stewed the chicken...now it's all a mushy, overcooked slop looking mess. The 'stir fry' is anything but stir fried and looks disgusting!!!
Lovestoswim
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lovestoswim »

Gosh I hope their next house has storage galore for her. They need a house that suits a large family. This house is ridiculous for them!
They need a heap of bedrooms with huge closets, linen cupboards everywhere, and a huge kitchen with lots of cupboards and pantry.
Not to mention, their own school room, not ‘schoolroom/dining room. Man that must be annoying.

Return to “I-P”