but do we really blame him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Kinda jealous of a 3 year old now. This is what ya ya is getting Skyla.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Kinda jealous of a 3 year old now. This is what ya ya is getting Skyla.
More junk for the back yard Image I think they’ve got enough now.

DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

"Yaya" putting kids down to nap.
"Yaya" buying last-minute presents for the kid.

The beached whale loungin' around gettin' pool water poured on her fat feet and doing absolutely nothing, again.
**Insert GIF of Michael Jackson eating popcorn here**

#CantRelateSis
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Kinda jealous of a 3 year old now. This is what ya ya is getting Skyla.
Didn’t Eva (Amanda Waters kid) get this a couple weeks ago?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

begenos1 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:15 pm
Didn’t Eva (Amanda Waters kid) get this a couple weeks ago?

I don't follow her and her account is private but it wouldn't surprise me.
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

DollarTreeCandy wrote:"Yaya" putting kids down to nap.
"Yaya" buying last-minute presents for the kid.

The beached whale loungin' around gettin' pool water poured on her fat feet and doing absolutely nothing, again.
**Insert GIF of Michael Jackson eating popcorn here**

#CantRelateSis
I feel like the Micheal Jackson eating popcorn was Aaryn reading here because she knew we would say something about another redneck inflatable lol ok Yaya I want to see Adeline get something that spectacular for her bday.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Seriously, if her Mom wants to spoil her Grandchildren I have no problem with that. My parents spoil theirs and they want too. So we all just let them.

It's also an awesome looking Bouncie/Slide and I think any kid would love to play on it.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

jazieg wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:41 pm Seriously, if her Mom wants to spoil her Grandchildren I have no problem with that. My parents spoil theirs and they want too. So we all just let them.

It's also an awesome looking Bouncie/Slide and I think any kid would love to play on it.

I don't have an issue with her getting birthday gifts, I think a lot have an issue with all the inflatables (she also has the bounce house, pool, rainbow sprinkler). I live in the country and we do have a lot of kids stuff outside too but no inflatables unless its a party. I don't see how they would leave that up and Aaryn isn't gonna drag it out in the heat so it will probably just go in storage like every thing else.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I also think Adeline is getting screwed on her birthday gifts because its so close to Christmas (not an excuse) and not a time of year for outdoor stuff. Aaryn didn't even get her gifts last year.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I also think Adeline is getting screwed on her birthday gifts because its so close to Christmas (not an excuse) and not a time of year for outdoor stuff. Aaryn didn't even get her gifts last year.
I think you’re forgetting that Adelines feelings aren’t important. /s

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Morethescarier wrote:
More junk for the back yard Image I think they’ve got enough now.

Ohhhh you know her neighbors are living their best lives having to look at Airlards backyard 24/7...not! I bet after they met Dumb & Dumber they thanked God that they are only renting!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Oh I don’t give two shits about how many inflatables they have when it comes right down to it. I’m just chewing the fat so to speak but in that type of neighborhood with no privacy fence it probably looks tacky or it would to me.

I spoil my granddaughter so bad it’s not even funny. I’m not going to lie about it one bit. She has everything you can think of. She also is well behaved and has manners. She doesn’t talk to anyone like Skyla does and is not demanding. Kids can be spoiled and still be great kids. I’ll nit pick Aaryn for everything because I don’t like her

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Jammrm wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:03 pm Oh I don’t give two shits about how many inflatables they have when it comes right down to it. I’m just chewing the fat so to speak but in that type of neighborhood with no privacy fence it probably looks tacky or it would to me.

I spoil my granddaughter so bad it’s not even funny. I’m not going to lie about it one bit. She has everything you can think of. She also is well behaved and has manners. She doesn’t talk to anyone like Skyla does and is not demanding. Kids can be spoiled and still be great kids. I’ll nit pick Aaryn for everything because I don’t like her Image

Totally. I feel the same way. On a gossip site you end up nitpicking because the people are unbelievable, vapid beotches.

Unread post by Guest »

Side Note: Anyone else notice how A-A-Ron has Fred Flinston feet? You know what I’m talking about, that big ol doorstop toe of hers?! And for some reason, she thinks they’re cute?!? 😖
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Jammrm wrote:Oh I don’t give two shits about how many inflatables they have when it comes right down to it. I’m just chewing the fat so to speak but in that type of neighborhood with no privacy fence it probably looks tacky or it would to me.

I spoil my granddaughter so bad it’s not even funny. I’m not going to lie about it one bit. She has everything you can think of. She also is well behaved and has manners. She doesn’t talk to anyone like Skyla does and is not demanding. Kids can be spoiled and still be great kids. I’ll nit pick Aaryn for everything because I don’t like her Image

Totally agree with you about the spoiling! Also, I believe that you can "spoil" your kids with material possessions without them becoming typical spoiled children.

The whole bratty spoiled child part comes into play when you are the kind of parent that FIXES EVERYTHING for them instead of having them figure out and deal with things on their own. Do we think Erwin is a fixer parent??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
jazieg wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:41 pm Seriously, if her Mom wants to spoil her Grandchildren I have no problem with that. My parents spoil theirs and they want too. So we all just let them.

I don't have an issue with her getting birthday gifts, I think a lot have an issue with all the inflatables (she also has the bounce house, pool, rainbow sprinkler). I live in the country and we do have a lot of kids stuff outside too but no inflatables unless its a party. I don't see how they would leave that up and Aaryn isn't gonna drag it out in the heat so it will probably just go in storage like every thing else.
Talk about spoiling this brat is only going to get brattier. All that junk in the back yard that will just get holes and become trash. Wasteful crap

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

karmacat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karmacat »

It took AirHole three stories to explain her iced coffee level of sweetness because a "couple of people" asked why it tasted nasty. She really made sure she cleared that up!

What about explaining her past when a lot more than a couple of people ask about it?
Naaaah, coffee orders are way more important y'all!! :D
mdnight
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mdnight »

grantlovesmusick wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:51 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:

Talk about spoiling this brat is only going to get brattier. All that junk in the back yard that will just get holes and become trash. Wasteful crap

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Even if it doesn't get holes, it wouldn't surprise me if Aaryn gets all new for them next summer. She can't reuse anything.

I feel so damn sorry for their neighbors. She's never mentioned that any of them have children, so having to listen to Aaryn's brats and watching more and more tacky crap going up is probably awful. I would be putting up the tallest privacy fence money could buy posthaste if I lived next to that.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”