Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Catface2 »

Liz_444 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:05 am It's really sad that their boys don't know the basics of baseball. Don't they have practice time between games? Why didn't the coach talk to J about teaching the boys the rules. How embarrassing for them! Why not watch some professional games on TV? This is a great way to bond with your kids.

Lincoln needs his hair cut. His baby curls are gone for good....time for a big boy haircut.
agreed..his hair is a complete mess.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Catface2 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:20 am
Liz_444 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:05 am It's really sad that their boys don't know the basics of baseball. Don't they have practice time between games? Why didn't the coach talk to J about teaching the boys the rules. How embarrassing for them! Why not watch some professional games on TV? This is a great way to bond with your kids.

Lincoln needs his hair cut. His baby curls are gone for good....time for a big boy haircut.
The holes in his clothes and his unkept hair is just wrong. Maybe she could spend less time on herself and more time on her children.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ba1006 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:14 pm
Catface2 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:20 am

The holes in his clothes and his unkept hair is just wrong. Maybe she could spend less time on herself and more time on her children.

I guess you’re not a fan of Boston’s stapled running shoes either? Haha, but seriously ... I agree, Lincoln looks unkept. His hair doesn’t have to be buzz cut short but she either needs to style it the length it is or cut it to a length she knows how to style.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Sickandtired wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:20 pm
cosmo2247 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:15 pm Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

Has anybody else noticed that Bonnie edited Olivia's Baptism video? Months ago I searched for it and it was nowhere to be seen. Today when I saw Cody's Baptism vlog she linked Olivia's video in the description. However, she edited it because I specifically remember a short video clip of Joel baptizing Olivia and dunking her in the water. I'm not too familiar with the inner weeds of the Mormon church so I assumed filming an actual baptism is against the rules but I wanted to check with others to see if they noticed the edit.
Ya I think that’s a big no no. Some things the church wants to remain sacred (like anything done in the temple or with the priesthood). You aren’t even suppose to film baby blessings.
The Church must be very upset with all the YouTube videos of LDS baptisms then.
Bored Mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored Mommy »

I feel bad but I absolutely love the streetbum look on Linc! He reminds me of a mini trucker or huckleberry fin character off the river! He is the epitome of a rural little boy running wild in the sticks even though his parents can’t take credit for it he also has a devil may care attitude which matches his scruff ball appearance! I just want to hug him he is such a cutie!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lightasfeather wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:06 am
RootBeerFloatie wrote:The baptism doesn't bother me because it's not like it actually does anything, just gets them a little wet, and they get to be the center of attention for a day age have a fun time. If the kid sees the light later on in life and leaves the church, I don't see the baptism as something they'll be traumatized by, unlike the gender roles, racism, sex shaming, lack of proper education, etc.

That might be my atheist worldview taking over, but little dunk in the water doesn't hurt anyone, nor does it actually change anything about them mentally or physically. An 8 year old isn't capable of fully grasping what it means to be baptized, so I assume it doesn't take much of a heavy toll on their life other than a thing they did because everyone else did.

Not that I'm in the business of defending the Mormon church. They can baptize all the kids that they want if they promise to stop molesting them!
When I say I take issue with the age of consent (accountability) being 8, it isn’t the baptism itself that bothers me. It’s the practices that start after. This is when the guilt starts. They make a covenant to the church at age 8, and essentially become married to it. They are then committed and groomed to the idea that a certain “ideal” future of marriage and children is their calling. They become accountable for any guilt over their sexuality. At age 8 I wouldn’t hold an 8 year old accountable for anything serious. If my son said they wanted to be a doctor, I wouldn’t hold them to it. Mormon guilt is a real thing within the church and the reason why there is such a high incidence of mental unwellness. This starts with a “dunk in the water” at age 8. Guilt over not being worthy enough (worthiness interviews can start at age 8).

I don’t understand how people can nitpick and criticize the LDS YTers to death on these boards, and then defend a church that encourages them to be and do half the things we judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because of the church rules it's not actually that easy to leave it "once you see through it". Not only do they work years on brainwashing them, involving them in secret rituals that lead to praise (like a day after baptism when they are suddenly so important? How is that not just a mental game to make them want to do more to get that attention again? One they thoroughly lack otherwise for things that should be getting them attention instead?), but there is extremely strong family pressure in case you even thought you wanted to leave because of the rules within the church and what a person leaving means to the rest of family.

It's not like actual Christian churches that follow the Bible - there you have open church where you are free to walk in or out without it meaning trouble for yourself or your family or where you are allowed/encourage to read about any other faith and question everything (granted there may be family pressure to stay in church there too, but it's not introduced by church itself as it is in case of Mormons). You are not told you will not go to heaven because you avoid some masses, let alone that you can't go to some family events anymore if you stop being obedient faithful person etc.

Mormonism is very cultish thing and super unhealthy for psychological development of the children involved - and for any curious/intelligent adult as well. And that's not even taking into account all the nonsense the more extreme Mormon groups - following very same principles the mainstream church used to just decades ago and still does not distance itself from - are subjecting kids into, including child marriage and polygamy and no freedom over almost any choices.
Plus, the Catholic Church used to say "Give us a child until he's six, and we have him for life"-- meaning that the lessons of early childhood aren't easy to cast off.
It's not just Mormonism. Any church that indoctrinates children like that is hard to break free from.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I just noticed they lost 156 subs yesterday. Maybe Cody's baptism turned some people off. They were up again today though.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:I just noticed they lost 156 subs yesterday. Maybe Cody's baptism turned some people off. They were up again today though.
Maybe an audit? YT must have been doing something behind the scenes because E&J were +1 and now they are at -1 for yesterday. This happened sometime this morning.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Initially I thought that Cody was wearing leggings and shorts but it's actually long sweatpants and shorts.
It's quite odd.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Vincere wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:11 am Initially I thought that Cody was wearing leggings and shorts but it's actually long sweatpants and shorts.
It's quite odd.
He’s wearing compression leggings under his shorts. This is very common.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

queenc13 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:26 am
Vincere wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:11 am Initially I thought that Cody was wearing leggings and shorts but it's actually long sweatpants and shorts.
It's quite odd.
I thought they were compression leggings but they seem quite loose and they look more like sports trousers to me. Also they don't have that shiny spandex look to them.

Maybe I'm wrong. Someone who has a fashion brand can't make those kind of faux-pas
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

queenc13 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:26 am
It's quite odd.
When playing baseball, they don't want you wearing shorts. Maybe they showed up in shorts and had to put pants under them? They don't look like compression pants to me. They also like you to wear cleats but Bonnie isn't buying those for him. She has eyelash extensions to pay for.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Late to the game but my first thought when I saw the trays of food at the birthday parties is.....aren't you trying to advertise a new order of your cookbook? Brainless and air head missed the perfect opportunity to have a table full of delicious looking cookbook food for their big family get together

But that would require effot and we know the girls don't use the family recipes often anyway because they order in or throw rice in a bowl for their kids

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Blooper warning bloopers today
princesseggbert
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princesseggbert »

Can they go any lower? Disgraceful. Fast forward through that first disgusting act of parenting, once I realized it's a blooper, thumbs down and exit.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

https://invidio.us/watch?v=94SCzkWJpSE

For those that don't want to give them views.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

They should go back to vlogging three days a week if this is what they are going to upload. Really, talking your kids into getting a nail clipper out of the toilet.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:02 am They should go back to vlogging three days a week if this is what they are going to upload. Really, talking your kids into getting a nail clipper out of the toilet.
Yeah, how nasty is that? I wanted to dunk Joel's head in that toilet. Don't they own rubber gloves?
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Vlog4money wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:22 pm I apologize for two in a row, but since it was a new topic, I didn't want to combine them.

What happened to Grandma Griff? I don't normally watch her videos, but it started playing after the video I was watching. She looks like she is made of plastic...and the eyebrows... :-o
Screenshot_2019-06-03 Whats In My Cookbook - YouTube.pngScreenshot_2019-06-03 Special Delivery YOU Take Care of It - YouTube.png
I guess I am in the minority when it comes to Jennifer. I don't agree with everything she does and says, but I find her to be a very classic, hard-working lady. I think so many people here have such a hate for her that it bleeds in to hating on the (what I would consider) normal things she does and the way she looks. Why wouldn't she take advantage of opportunities that come her way? My grandma raised 6 children, is in her low 80's, still works full time, lives alone, has and uses social media and still keeps up with her appearance. I feel like if these people didn't put their lives online no one would care if she got her eyebrows micro-bladed? Literally everyone is doing it. Those are super unflattering screen shots. She looked fine. I like that hair color, length and style on her and had I never known by seeing it online that she got a little poke here and there I would have never known it by the video.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

queenc13 wrote:
Vlog4money wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:22 pm I apologize for two in a row, but since it was a new topic, I didn't want to combine them.

What happened to Grandma Griff? I don't normally watch her videos, but it started playing after the video I was watching. She looks like she is made of plastic...and the eyebrows... :-o
Screenshot_2019-06-03 Whats In My Cookbook - YouTube.pngScreenshot_2019-06-03 Special Delivery YOU Take Care of It - YouTube.png
I guess I am in the minority when it comes to Jennifer. I don't agree with everything she does and says, but I find her to be a very classic, hard-working lady. I think so many people here have such a hate for her that it bleeds in to hating on the (what I would consider) normal things she does and the way she looks. Why wouldn't she take advantage of opportunities that come her way? My grandma raised 6 children, is in her low 80's, still works full time, lives alone, has and uses social media and still keeps up with her appearance. I feel like if these people didn't put their lives online no one would care if she got her eyebrows micro-bladed? Literally everyone is doing it. Those are super unflattering screen shots. She looked fine. I like that hair color, length and style on her and had I never known by seeing it online that she got a little poke here and there I would have never known it by the video.
Have you watched any of the old home movies? She was basically a combination of Ellie and Ruby.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”