ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: For Views & Money, You're Still My Honey | Part 22

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

GigglyMint wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:17 pm
Lovethesnark wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:51 am I know I’m the only one here who thinks this, but I don’t think their financial situation is dire. I don’t think Katie’s parents are paying for their day to day expenses. I do think her parents buy a lot of the kids, but I don’t think that’s because they have to. I think they do it because the same was probably done for Kelley’s kids. I’ve seen a few youtubers say that they’re making more money now even with the dwindling numbers. I don’t think they’re sitting comfortably financially, but I don’t think they’re on the verge losing everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s not. 2 YouTube channels, podcast, ads/sponsorships for all that and both their instagrams - they’re fine. They’re not living the multi million dollar YouTube life.
Maybe they are making money from sponsorships, but do they even have ads on their podcast? I'm guessing they aren't making a cent from that. I'm guessing the are just barely making it financially...and it's not going to get better. That's why they've made Cullen's addiction CLICKBAIT. Which is really effed up.

Interesting Cullen finally fessed up he never graduated from college. Not shocking. Their podcast is super boring. I clicked off after minute 6.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

rd_valo wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:56 am
Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:05 pm If she is freaking out like that over "smoking", do you think it was more like crack or meth? He did get that big face abcess.
I just can't imagine anyone freaking out like that over a joint in this day and age.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I dont think it was anything more than weed, i think the abcess was just coincidence. He never looked like he was on crack or meth, and never acted that way to me. Looked and acted high on weed a lot though. I think the abcess was caused from being in the ocean. He had a small pimple, picked at it and messed with it while they were at the beach house and got in the ocean with it. It got much worse after they got home. Honestly i think that's where it came from. My son has gotten staph infections in his ears from ocean water.
I really just think Katie needs some help herself and needs to be on anti anxiety medication. She has issues just as Cullen does but thinks she can cure them with eating better and getting the same fake hormone treatment Ellie was on. I wanted to ask her if Ellie recent admission that it didn't work for her has changed her thinking about all that stuff...
I thought he mentioned cocaine on a podcast or live stream once? Just in passing. I may be wrong though

He did but that was when they were in Jacksonville when Katie was finishing her doctorate. Long time ago. I don't think he was using any hard drugs in the recent past, like since moving back to bham or before.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Interesting...Katie's video today was TOTALLY sponsored and she didn't mention BodyLogicMD except in the comments. I knew there was something goofy about her video. She really comes across as ignorant and STUPID, so it's shocking to think she has a PhD—they should pull her license!

She's still on oral birth control at age 36? That's just dumb and dangerous. Tell Cullen to put on a CONDOM or snipsnip already or get an IUD!!!!! She makes excuses for everything when things are super simple!!!

They are so stupid!
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

BodyLogicMD is essentially a medical MLM scam company. They run basic blood labs and then sell you junk supplements. “Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy” is just a fancied up way of saying “there are trace amounts of naturally occurring hormones in these supplements, so technically we’re not lying”.

The ONLY valid hormone replacement therapy is done with a qualified, licensed doctor, and includes hormones synthesized by scientists.

You’re never going to correct actual, diagnosed by a real doctor, hormone irregularities with supplements that are not required to prove their efficacy through drug trials.
:roll:
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

ewokfan11 wrote:Interesting...Katie's video today was TOTALLY sponsored and she didn't mention BodyLogicMD except in the comments. I knew there was something goofy about her video. She really comes across as ignorant and STUPID, so it's shocking to think she has a PhD—they should pull her license!

She's still on oral birth control at age 36? That's just dumb and dangerous. Tell Cullen to put on a CONDOM or snipsnip already or get an IUD!!!!! She makes excuses for everything when things are super simple!!!

They are so stupid!
I don’t fault her for the oral birth control—I had an IUD for 3 years and it was awful for me. Terrible cramps, cystic acne, awful anxiety...that all stopped immediately as soon as I got back on the pill. It’s also way more effective (and harder to mess up) than condoms.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

scojacar wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:59 pm
ewokfan11 wrote:Interesting...Katie's video today was TOTALLY sponsored and she didn't mention BodyLogicMD except in the comments. I knew there was something goofy about her video. She really comes across as ignorant and STUPID, so it's shocking to think she has a PhD—they should pull her license!

They are so stupid!
I don’t fault her for the oral birth control—I had an IUD for 3 years and it was awful for me. Terrible cramps, cystic acne, awful anxiety...that all stopped immediately as soon as I got back on the pill. It’s also way more effective (and harder to mess up) than condoms.
Women over 35 should NOT take oral birth control. It can cause blood clots and stroke. Katie is like 37-ish. Cullen can easily put on a condom! Katie wouldn't easily get over a stroke.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

scojacar wrote:

They are so stupid!

Cullen really should get a snip. I very much doubt they’re going to plan another kid at this point. They’re in their mid/late 30s, having relationship problems, most likely having money problems and seem to be the past the “baby stage” in their lives. If they really want to try again eventually, it’s reversible or they could just keep a sample on ice. Any type of hormonal birth control is hard on your body, especially for an extended time.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

ewokfan11 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:16 pm Women over 35 should NOT take oral birth control. It can cause blood clots and stroke. Katie is like 37-ish. Cullen can easily put on a condom! Katie wouldn't easily get over a stroke.
There are increased risks for women taking oral birth control over 35 if they smoke, but I have not seen anything stating NO women over 35 should take birth control pills.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:28 pm
ewokfan11 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:16 pm Women over 35 should NOT take oral birth control. It can cause blood clots and stroke. Katie is like 37-ish. Cullen can easily put on a condom! Katie wouldn't easily get over a stroke.
There are increased risks for women taking oral birth control over 35 if they smoke, but I have not seen anything stating NO women over 35 should take birth control pills.
Why chance it...and how do we know Katie never smoked? I could totally see her as a college smoker.

Regardless, she even said her "doctor" thought she should get off the oral contraceptives. I would agree. She's messing with her hormones and trying to "fix" her hormones. She's crazy to keep taking oral BC! Cullen just needs a pack of mini-sized condoms!!!
woahnow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by woahnow »

Has anybody listened to dont tell mom? The title says addiction update

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeez, they are so worried about product placement and brand deals they turned the mustard and ranch labels away from the camera.

Did they really just make two (boring) vlogs of the entire beach trip? It did seem like K&C kept to themselves a lot of the time on the trip. Also, Cullen sounded hungover when he woke up—I'm sure he was!

Bryan and Jared make a cute couple.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:54 pm
WhatSheSaid wrote: A much riskier and a whole lot more expensive mortgage option. I’m going to have to get more information on their mortgage. It seems clear they couldn’t afford the home, never mind the creative financing. Perhaps she felt if Kelly could afford to up and move because a house came available in a desirable area then she could too. What a reckless thing to do. Remember their 30 day diets? I’d not put it past them to engage in some sort of pyramid scheme. That and pimping their kids out for $15 a pop smacks of desperation. It occurred to me that maybe Katie was motivated to cull her wardrobe and declutter her home in an attempt to recoup some money. A lot of people do. Wow. Thanks for clueing me in HS. Katie’s the one who needed that house, it only makes sense that she be willing to work in her professional capacity to help pay for it or get out from under it.
Every at the time, a lot of us here thought they were nuts to buy that house. There were nicer, newer houses for much less available. Some with pools. But Katie had to have the white elephant, on the market for freaking ever country club house four doors down from Kelley. Their old house was perfectly fine too. But B&M bought their big house, and E&J were building the Ice Palace, and Katie had to keep up. Cullen too. He got the Suburban at the same time.
BTW, glad to see you back!

I do remember many of us thought they were nuts, though in retrospect buying the house did seem to take a backseat to all the outrage of their many possessions and endless talk of clutter. Initially they were looking, required a pool, and were in no rush. Then upon finding this house, they suddenly kicked it into high gear, put down a handsome deposit to hold the home, and raced to get their home truly ready to show. It kind of seemed like an impulse purchase. I didn’t know the home lingered on the market. Again, talk of the evils of clutter and the “right” way to keep a home pretty much flooded the board for a time. I don’t think I understood that they literally could not afford the home, just whether or not it made sense to buy it. Then, not only did they get a pricey Suburban, as you pointed out, but they bought a golf cart with a trailer! It wasn’t long after that when I found myself losing interest. Didn’t they stop vlogging on a daily basis about that time too? Then came trouble in their marriage.... and then talk of addiction. OMG, watched one of Katie’s videos, Assumptions You Have of Us which she made with Cullen, and I swear she must have learned a new word “Addiction”. She hurled it at Cullen repeatedly couching anything which wasn’t to her taste or particularly happy in their marriage in that word. I bet she believes it absolves herself from any scrutiny. Lol, smh, thanks Lynn it’s good to be back!
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Theirmom wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:55 pm BodyLogicMD is essentially a medical MLM scam company. They run basic blood labs and then sell you junk supplements. “Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy” is just a fancied up way of saying “there are trace amounts of naturally occurring hormones in these supplements, so technically we’re not lying”.

The ONLY valid hormone replacement therapy is done with a qualified, licensed doctor, and includes hormones synthesized by scientists.

You’re never going to correct actual, diagnosed by a real doctor, hormone irregularities with supplements that are not required to prove their efficacy through drug trials.
HelloSweetie called it! And doesn’t it just figure Katie would again represent a scam product/program.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Theirmom wrote:BodyLogicMD is essentially a medical MLM scam company. They run basic blood labs and then sell you junk supplements. “Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy” is just a fancied up way of saying “there are trace amounts of naturally occurring hormones in these supplements, so technically we’re not lying”.

So the whole “hormone check” storyline was for a brand deal?

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I’m going through having a realization that my husband is a narcissist and I need to save up and leave him. Maybe I’m projecting but Do you think that is what is happening with c&k? do you think perhaps Katie is a narcissist and Cullen is being emotionally abused or maybe the opposite but I doubt it because we see Katie’s favoritism with the children. That would be very interesting if Katie was a narcissist and also a therapist.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I’m going through having a realization that my husband is a narcissist and I need to save up and leave him. Maybe I’m projecting but Do you think that is what is happening with c&k? do you think perhaps Katie is a narcissist and Cullen is being emotionally abused or maybe the opposite but I doubt it because we see Katie’s favoritism with the children. That would be very interesting if Katie was a narcissist and also a therapist. Image

Just wanted to say I’m sorry for what you’re going through.

I don’t know if Cullen is emotionally abused, but I do think Katie intentionally keeps him down to build herself up.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I’m going through having a realization that my husband is a narcissist and I need to save up and leave him. Maybe I’m projecting but Do you think that is what is happening with c&k? do you think perhaps Katie is a narcissist and Cullen is being emotionally abused or maybe the opposite but I doubt it because we see Katie’s favoritism with the children. That would be very interesting if Katie was a narcissist and also a therapist. Image

Best of luck to you! I'm not sure if my old boyfriend was a narcissist, but at the least he was a lying cheating bastard (when we were living together, he would tell women he lived with his sick mother, and that's why they couldn't come to our house)
So I know how hard it is to save up for moving out. I will keep you in my prayers!

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:29 pm I’m going through having a realization that my husband is a narcissist and I need to save up and leave him. Maybe I’m projecting but Do you think that is what is happening with c&k? do you think perhaps Katie is a narcissist and Cullen is being emotionally abused or maybe the opposite but I doubt it because we see Katie’s favoritism with the children. That would be very interesting if Katie was a narcissist and also a therapist. Image

It's sad to hear you are in a bad situation, I pray you'll be ok!
As for Katie, I think she never lets Cullen forget when he's made bad choices or a mistake. I don't think Cullen gives a crap honestly, he still flirts with Ellie on Social Media and when he sees her. I don't think she's the only one Cullen has flirted with in the past. If he does these things in front of Katie, imagine what he does behind her back!
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

Did anyone see Katie’s Instagram stories last night about conflict and how she stays quiet to try and avoid it but is trying to change it. Wonder if that is any reference to conflict with Kelley?
frosty713

Unread post by frosty713 »

Totally random but Cullen posted an IG story of all 4 of them on a family tube slide at Great Wolf Lodge. Our local Great Wolf Lodge requires that you be 42 inches and riding with an adult in order to go on that slide. I checked the Georgia location and it's the same thing... Wondering how they got Brooks on the ride... my tall 4 year old just reached 42 inches so Brooks can't be that tall. Just strange, they were really strict at the GWL we went to.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”