OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

remre1017 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:17 pm I know it’s their money, but it annoys the crap out of me how much Kyra spends. And I know it annoys Oscar too.
She really needed all of those swimsuits when they’ll grow out of them next year? And she hardly ever saved Levi and Alaya’s clothes for Averie. Those will get worn once and then she’ll get rid of them. ImageImageImage
K rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess if anything they get donated so someone else gets use out of them. I don't think any of these people do laundry on vacation so probably why they think they need one for everyday. At least she went with cheaper ones though.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:34 pm
remre1017 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:17 pm I know it’s their money, but it annoys the crap out of me how much Kyra spends. And I know it annoys Oscar too.
She really needed all of those swimsuits when they’ll grow out of them next year? And she hardly ever saved Levi and Alaya’s clothes for Averie. Those will get worn once and then she’ll get rid of them. ImageImageImage
K rant over.

I guess if anything they get donated so someone else gets use out of them. I don't think any of these people do laundry on vacation so probably why they think they need one for everyday. At least she went with cheaper ones though.
That's one of the few positive things about their spending. They always end up donating everything they don't use anymore. So at least someone that actually needs it will have it. They do the same with their furniture.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Speaking of spending, she was promoting $300 comforters and duvets on IG the other day and called them affordable. I don’t know about you guys, but my cheap ass spends 50 at most. I think she forgets when she was poor.

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Australia here and up untill child is one we are taught to steralise the water by boiling for 10 plus mins then cooling or buying sterile water ( waste of money and packaging) we also steralise the bottle parts after washing until at least six months either boiling , steralising solutions , steam steralisers . I wondered why I never see people do so in vlogs

Sent from my Z5031O using Tapatalk

MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoaningMona »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Speaking of spending, she was promoting $300 comforters and duvets on IG the other day and called them affordable. I don’t know about you guys, but my cheap ass spends 50 at most. I think she forgets when she was poor.

I wouldn’t spend £30 Image her blankets are really pretty though. I checked how much and it costs like £50 to get priority mailing to the UK. £65 for super priority mailing. Sooooo expensive!! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f6da62.jpg[/IMG]

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

So..did neither of them need tailoring or alterations for their wedding attire? Knowing how keren is im sure she just said wear whatever (probably shit from target), but it seems odd to have a "huge ritsy wedding" and not have some of your bridesmaids or groomsmen try shit on to see if it fits? Esp Kyra and being postpartum, I hope she is comfortable in whatever ugly getup kern goes with.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:So..did neither of them need tailoring or alterations for their wedding attire? Knowing how keren is im sure she just said wear whatever (probably shit from target), but it seems odd to have a "huge ritsy wedding" and not have some of your bridesmaids or groomsmen try shit on to see if it fits? Esp Kyra and being postpartum, I hope she is comfortable in whatever ugly getup kern goes with.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing. Kyra hasn’t even gotten a chance to go see Keren. It’s such a rushed and weird wedding.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I am sure Keren told her bridesmaids a color and they could pick what ever dress they wanted. That is how Keren rolls.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Even If Keren did the same bridesmaid dress they can usually find a local shop for out of state bridesmaids. But I would guess its a wear whatever. Since they did Khoas tux last minute I would guess the groomsmen were also just given a color to have. Are they doing vests or anything?
Zndx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zndx3 »

Hi there long time lurker here. First time posting. Okay So I actually do prefer watching certain YT family vloggers and sometimes I like watching OKbaby but idk lately something about them has been off to me. Also is it just me or was Oscar like overly dramatic about the “stress” of watching HIS kids?
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

No, Kyra, NOOOO!!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... c136f3.jpg[/IMG]

Seriously, what are those? Football pants? They literally look like football pant! Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... da0a13.jpg[/IMG]

*Don’t even waste your time telling me that’s the “new style!” No one should be wearing those things! Image
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

rottiemama wrote:No, Kyra, NOOOO!!!

Seriously, what are those? Football pants? They literally look like football pant! Image

*Don’t even waste your time telling me that’s the “new style!” No one should be wearing those things! Image
ImageImageImageImage
I think bike shorts are the new trend. And that looks like it was forever 21 trying to make them look fashionable. But it’s a god awful look.

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Zndx3 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:56 am Hi there long time lurker here. First time posting. Okay So I actually do prefer watching certain YT family vloggers and sometimes I like watching OKbaby but idk lately something about them has been off to me. Also is it just me or was Oscar like overly dramatic about the “stress” of watching HIS kids?
Omg yes. They should have called that vlog "oscar complains non stop for 20 minutes about his kids". So annoying. I was also bothered by the fact that the kids were playing outside alone, but I'm an admitted helicopter mom so that could just be me. I get that he could see them and hear them, and their yard is fenced but still, that's a hard no for me. They're too young IMO.
coraly321
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coraly321 »

rottiemama wrote:No, Kyra, NOOOO!!!

Personally I kinda like them but everyone’s got there own style and what they like and don’t like ImageImage

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

ALittleStitious wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:28 pm
Zndx3 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:56 am Hi there long time lurker here. First time posting. Okay So I actually do prefer watching certain YT family vloggers and sometimes I like watching OKbaby but idk lately something about them has been off to me. Also is it just me or was Oscar like overly dramatic about the “stress” of watching HIS kids?
Omg yes. They should have called that vlog "oscar complains non stop for 20 minutes about his kids". So annoying. I was also bothered by the fact that the kids were playing outside alone, but I'm an admitted helicopter mom so that could just be me. I get that he could see them and hear them, and their yard is fenced but still, that's a hard no for me. They're too young IMO.
No i agree with you, they are way too young. They may not be able to get out but someone sure as hell could get in. Those kids would be gone before oscar even noticed.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Brittanymariex3 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:42 am
ALittleStitious wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:28 pm
No i agree with you, they are way too young. They may not be able to get out but someone sure as hell could get in. Those kids would be gone before oscar even noticed.
Exactly. Plus, from the way it looks, it seems that their neighborhood is set up where you can see into each others back yards very easily, from several different houses. Anybody could be in those houses and see that they're unsupervised and snatch them up. The houses are all new, which means they're all new neighbors/strangers.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

We played in our backyard at that age all the time. We had a big patio door and window in the kitchen. My mom could see everything we were doing. I am sure they are fine.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

chloe6124 wrote:We played in our backyard at that age all the time. We had a big patio door and window in the kitchen. My mom could see everything we were doing. I am sure they are fine.

Ofcourse you are. Levi and Alaya have had so many cuts and bruises, because their parents are 2 dumb fucks. Pretty sure they aren't fine
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:59 pm We played in our backyard at that age all the time. We had a big patio door and window in the kitchen. My mom could see everything we were doing. I am sure they are fine.

But oscar wasn't sitting there, looking out the window the whole time watching them. He was doing other stuff. He didn't even have a clear view of the outside, he was more relying on hearing them.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

For the millionth time. Just because your *insert person here* did it, and you were ok doesn’t mean everyone will be.

Kids get taken every single damn day. Kids get hurt every single damn day.
Kids wander off and get lost every single damn day.

We had a little boy who used to walk around his property every day wander off and drown just recently. It took his mum one moment of inattention and he was dead.

One moment is all it takes.

So no. Just because you made it ok doesn’t mean every kid will.

Return to “OKBaby”