Been thanked: 0

Re: Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Unread post by Oma66 »

hscheer10 wrote:
opangatay wrote:
dani_banana wrote:Ha ha ha

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 748a10.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg this has to be people from here right? If not then extra lol at this ImageImageImage

Probably people lurking this thread for sure lol. Come join guys, we'll all snark together!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I may have been the snarky one. I’ve been here awhile!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Never mind
hatinghannah
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by hatinghannah »

Ok two things from their newest vlog.

1) so because Emma was grumpy they couldn’t go grocery shopping and had to get it delivered. Because apparently they can ONLY go grocery shopping together? SO LAZY.

2) Rachelle talking about going back and forth with transferring 1 or 2 embryos because she’s always a “high risk” pregnancy... why is she high risk if Justina is the reason they can’t get pregnant? If she’s perfectly fine and it’s MALE FACTOR INFERTILITY, shouldn’t rachelles pregnancies be normal?

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

A lot of docs automatically seem IVF pg as high risk. However, nobody who has been through IF and IVF believe her bs about having no issues. She has surgeries because she has polyps, which Impact implantation. She tried to play that off as it doesn’t cause an issue, which is just plain silly. They don’t stop fertilization from happening, but instead cause endometrial layer issues. That’s an IF issue. It isn’t just him.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

The way she grabbed Emma to show off her bracelet made me recoil. She is so ham fisted with that child.

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

They are renting that house, isn't it the landlord's responsibility to fix the air conditioner?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 29f053.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 478f7b.jpg[/IMG]

Seriously why does she talk out of the side of her mouth like this?? She looks ridiculous.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

FFS why can’t she just be humble, swallow her pride and admit that they need to do everything they can to make the transfer work. Who cares if she is also the cause of THEIR infertility. Fact of the matter is they can’t have children naturally and IVF will help them. End of story.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 82d6cb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... bfbad1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... e09834.jpg[/IMG]

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Bundy wrote:FFS why can’t she just be humble, swallow her pride and admit that they need to do everything they can to make the transfer work. Who cares if she is also the cause of THEIR infertility. Fact of the matter is they can’t have children naturally and IVF will help them. End of story.

She will NEVER admit she’s part of the problem. I know quite a few women who have had infertility issues, none to my knowledge have had these surgeries. She’s such a liar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Bundy wrote:FFS why can’t she just be humble, swallow her pride and admit that they need to do everything they can to make the transfer work. Who cares if she is also the cause of THEIR infertility. Fact of the matter is they can’t have children naturally and IVF will help them. End of story.

I can’t stand this girl!! I’ve had this surgery last year and I asked if this caused infertility and it could be the cause. I’m also about to have it again ImageImage next month along with getting a cyst removed from my right ovary. She needs to come down from the clouds, because it can be an issue. It can cause your uterus to have implantation issues. It doesn’t happen all of the time, but I was told by two doctors that it can be an issue to get pregnant. If she’s getting this so often, it’s endometrial. She’s lying to herself and those who believe her and worship her blindly. I’ve struggled for YEARS with infertility. Doctors refused to diagnose me with PCOS even though I’m showing signs, but my labs are okay. I’ve lost 7 babies, and have 3 living kids and we want to have another and it’s been hell for the last 3 years. She needs to be a lot more humble than what she’s playing off for social media. These fans look for hope, reassurance, and someone to look up to when their stick are a blazing negative, when they can’t understand why their bodies aren’t working the way they are made to work. She needs to be a damnit better person. I am BLESSED beyond belief with our 3 kids. It was hell trying to make them, carry them, and IF we have blessed to have another I will be grateful for that. But I am so very blessed and grateful for the 3 that we have. I just can’t stand how blasé she is about everything. It’s as if she’s too awkward of a person to just think that she’s just as human as the rest of us. Her struggles are the same as any woman struggling to get pregnant. This bitch pisses me off!! She man handles Emma and uses her as prop! And thinks so highly that she’s going to get pregnant through IVF just like that. Sweetie!! You had 17 embryos, you’re down to what? 11? Something is wrong with you. It’s not just male factor! Accept it and move on. Stop blaming Justin for EVERYTHING!!!! I would love to see them make a vlog about him getting retested to see if it’s still him and him alone! Things can improve with men over time. Does she NOT think that it’s possible? With Exercise and supplements and a better diet his sperm count and motility can improve. But she’s too damn impatient and just wants to blame him. She’s a stupid bitch Image.

Read what I said trash!! You’re an idiot and a selfish bitch!

https://txfertility.com/female-infertil ... al-polyps/

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Continuing the screenshots because I know Miss Thin Skin is about to delete them!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... edd7ad.jpg[/IMG]

Didn’t she also find out she had blocked tubes after that HSG scan?

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

This is what annoys me about this chick. She's getting hundreds of nice and sweet comments from people that actually like her, but nothing from Rash on those. Not even a "like". But if course she's all over the ones insinuating she has some contribution to their infertility. You'll never see her respond so fast than when she senses any tone of criticism. She's something else. Again, hey fans! She does not care about you!

She could just say "yeah, maybe it is contributing. Either way, I'll get the procedure and we still need IVF." but she's so defensive.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Bundy wrote:Continuing the screenshots because I know Miss Thin Skin is about to delete them!

Yes! One tube was completely blocked

Samlex
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Samlex »

Ld5 wrote:
Bundy wrote:Continuing the screenshots because I know Miss Thin Skin is about to delete them!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... b0568c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7755e2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 06b10a.jpg[/IMG]

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Samlex wrote:
Ld5 wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... b0568c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7755e2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 06b10a.jpg[/IMG]

It looks like she just deleted all those comments. Lol

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

Lmaooo, and it’s gone. Can’t take anything that’s not kissing her ass.

Karmakatkat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karmakatkat »

And i got blocked 😂🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ yes I was the one that called her out on why she says polyps don't cause infertility.
Seriously why put your life out there if you can't handle a few questions that call you out on your bullshit!
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

She posted on her stories that she’s outside with Emma in a little splash pool. Her prized baby. But yet, she’s spending time commenting back, deleting comments and blocking people on Instagram rather than enjoying time with her baby that she wanted so much.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

If the transfer is in August and it sticks, it’ll be a May due date. If it’s a girl, lord help that child. She’d be Brynn 2.0 way more than Emma with a May birthday. And if they have twins, lord help Emma. I think she said they were shooting for July though, which is literally next month (??? Where did 2019 go lol). Anyway Justin’s head would need to come out of his ass (and the fridge) and maybe.. get a job perhaps? But he’s such a family man how could he possibly leave two newborn twin angel babies. The same way millions of other parents do, to support their family! What a wild concept. Can you imagine Rachelle with newborn twins and a 21 month old? And can you imagine how much she’ll be begging for a new house if they have three kids in their rental? Even with two, she’ll probably end up putting her foot down and settling for a lower down payment just so she can get out of that house sooner.

Either way, grab your popcorn ladies.

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

There’s nothing wrong with admitting she might be contributing to their issues. A blocked tube is the first thing they check for in a fertility workup, because it’s common and an easy fix. I found it odd she needed another HSG before a FET, but it goes to show it’s been an issue in her past.

I didn’t watch her new vlog about transferring embryos, but I had to leave a comment because her tween sycophants were pissing me off, giving false and ignorant information. Rach knows what she’s doing, 99% they are transferring two. I guess I would have to watch her video because I’ve never heard her say if her embryos were genetically tested or how many days they were grown before freezing.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”