Flipside of the Moon

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I agree she needs the fence...i can’t believe she lets them play outside on their own without any supervision it’s crazy that she had to let us know that she can see her kids from every window that was so unnecessary...we want to se you outside with the kids woman!!! She really needs the fence though no questions or excuses!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I couldn’t believe how ignorant she was in regards to the pool. Does she think her family is above an accident? I hate to even say that but the way she was talking, I was watching with my mouth open. I really liked her but damn that was pretty wild to watch. Children have drowned in the middle of parties when there were 20+ adults around. It’s terrifying.

I always thought it was weird how far behind she’ll let the boys be on their bikes or when they’re on walks. I’m sorry but I would never trust my own kids to not run in the street, if I’m being 100% honest.

After watching yesterday’s video I’m scared for them. It’s obvious she has some kind of complex and thinks they’re above accidents of any kind. Money can’t bring people you love back... don’t be a freakin fool.

That literally would have been the first thing I did once spring rolled around. Alarms that blared “courtyard door open” and a fence around the pool. There is no excuse for that. 🤬 that’s borderline neglect in my opinion and pisses me off.
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

She's more worried about putting 16 different kinds of sunscreen on her face than her kids safety. Ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

Now they need a new pool heater?! I'm convinced the previous homeowners were the devil's spawns.
Cassandre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cassandre »

She got her lips done again.. Looks like she has a mustache... That shadow 😱
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

SurLa Table, SurLa Table, SurLa Table,
We get it, you like to waste Colin's hard earned money on whatever you can. Homegoods/Tjmax has the same stuff. She could at least pronounce it right since she's trying to be so polished.
Does she think that we think those masks are making her face flawless? We know the camera setting is brighter than Beau's encyclopedia brain.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

The first 8 minutes of the vlog are spent shilling fabfitfun. She knows those sheet masks are a gimmick, right? Her doctor husband should tell her that slapping some essence on her face isnt going to make her look any younger.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Cassandre wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:57 pm She got her lips done again.. Looks like she has a mustache... That shadow 😱

I dont know why she doesnt get the gap in her top lip filled? There is a big hole there and she looks like a mouth breathing idiot.

Those big flappy curtains on the side of her lips are ridiculous.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

I definitely think she's overdoing it with the face masks, 1 (sometimes 2) a day seems a bit excessive to me. Maybe that's just because I have super sensitive skin though and can only get away with doing face masks every few days haha
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

How many times can she pick the ugliest color possible for her nails? God, she has zero style sense.

Its cool to strike out on your own and not get white or pink ombre like everyone else but....get real.
Cassandre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cassandre »

fingusername wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:58 pm How many times can she pick the ugliest color possible for her nails? God, she has zero style sense.

Its cool to strike out on your own and not get white or pink ombre like everyone else but....get real.
I know.

It's odd how her style changed before babies to now. She looks like a completely different person.

Her latest video made me Eyeroll and feel sick :
Complaining about the disabled comments and how if predators are watching her videos comments doesn't stop them from consuming whatever sick minded intentions they have.

I was speechless. 😳😳😳

Like you'd think she'd be more mindful.
But no... "wahhhh😭 I want my comments"
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Anyone else think it’s funny she mentioned she doesn’t have time to do her make up? Christiana, baby girl, we watch you slap essence on your face how many times a day, apply sun screen, wash your face, probably 3 times in each vlog... and you don’t have time for make up? It’s ok if you don’t like make up but her arrogance and superiority complex is getting to be obnoxious. I used to really enjoy her too but I can’t. You aren’t THAT busy, just stop.

Had to come back to edit- 2 seconds later “ I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself, I guess I’ll just clean” 😂 and then mentions how man sq her house is. Lol.... 👌🏽
SophisticatedOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophisticatedOne »

yeahsureok wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:43 pm
Had to come back to edit- 2 seconds later “ I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself, I guess I’ll just clean” 😂 and then mentions how man sq her house is. Lol.... 👌🏽
I eye rolled hard at the square feet comment! Like why?

Also do they really need 4 boxes of crackers at a time?
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

"Do you guys like Trader Joe's sushi?"
Hey Dumbo, most people don't even live by a Trader Joe's. If they do get to go to a Trader Joe's it's not likely they buy sushi enough to critique it. She lives in such a bubble and doesn't even realize it! I hope her followers don't feel bad about themselves after watching her. She has NO friends. Her sister in law doesn't spend any time with her. She's lonely AF. She didn't even make preschool mom/soccer mom friends. She has 3kids and doesn't hang w/moms on play dates, have conversations at sport practices.
Youtubers are so self absorbed they have to have one sided relationships with a CAMERA!
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

Her social life includes her cousin Katelynn who pity visits her. I cringed so hard when she “drunk” called her bf and acted like a 16 year old who got drunk for the first time. If she had real friends and got out more, maybe she would have better vlog content and wouldn’t bitch so much about the people her husband pays to fix her house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She's all shocked and shaken that youtube wont give her the comments back. No wonder dingledorf....you show your kids in diapers, only wearing underwear, on the toilet, getting hurt and crying, making fun of your kids and laughing at them, scaring them until they cry...and other stuff I'm sure I'm missing. She is a pervert & pedo gold standard channel.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

fingusername wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:34 am She's all shocked and shaken that youtube wont give her the comments back. No wonder dingledorf....you show your kids in diapers, only wearing underwear, on the toilet, getting hurt and crying, making fun of your kids and laughing at them, scaring them until they cry...and other stuff I'm sure I'm missing. She is a pervert & pedo gold standard channel.
I hated when she honked at Kai and laughed. You could see his little body jump. WTF is wrong with this woman.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

I know I've said this before but I reallllllyyy hate her sponsored videos haha she's just so fake in them. Like are we really supposed to believe she just came across this glasses website from watching other youtubers, decided to get a pair, and then they just happened to reach out to her before she ordered :roll:
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHA Those round glasses look SO bad on her. nearly shit my pants I laughed so hard.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Just finished the video, did she really just say Beau hadn't been to the doctors since he was 2?? WTF, how do you "just forget" you have a kid who needs regular checkups and vaccinations. Especially as someone who has a doctor for a husband and was in the health field herself. I feel like I cringe harder with each video she puts out.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”