C&K: For Views & Money, You're Still My Honey | Part 22

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: For Views & Money, You're Still My Honey | Part 22

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Maybe since they were there for a brand deal they let them bend the rules for footage? I agree there is no way Brooks is that tall my 3 almost 4 year old is only 38 inches, Brooks is barely 3.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Boymomma123 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:24 pm Maybe since they were there for a brand deal they let them bend the rules for footage? I agree there is no way Brooks is that tall my 3 almost 4 year old is only 38 inches, Brooks is barely 3.
Yeah, so many YT families are doing this brand deal...with REALLY young kids. I think they give the YTers who are doing #ADs for them a break on the rules. The entire reason they go there is to promote the place, so of course they let them do whatever to show it off.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:24 pm Maybe since they were there for a brand deal they let them bend the rules for footage? I agree there is no way Brooks is that tall my 3 almost 4 year old is only 38 inches, Brooks is barely 3.
Yeah, so many YT families are doing this brand deal...with REALLY young kids. I think they give the YTers who are doing #ADs for them a break on the rules. The entire reason they go there is to promote the place, so of course they let them do whatever to show it off.
Wow what if someone takes their children on vacation because of these youtubers and then their kids can’t even ride any of the rides. That’s very misleading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

frosty713 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:12 pm Totally random but Cullen posted an IG story of all 4 of them on a family tube slide at Great Wolf Lodge. Our local Great Wolf Lodge requires that you be 42 inches and riding with an adult in order to go on that slide. I checked the Georgia location and it's the same thing... Wondering how they got Brooks on the ride... my tall 4 year old just reached 42 inches so Brooks can't be that tall. Just strange, they were really strict at the GWL we went to.
My youngest son on his 3rd birthday was 44 inches tall. Yes his father and I are both tall. His Dad is 6'6 and I'm 5'11 1/2. My kids have very little chance of being short. My 13-year-old (he turned 13 in April) is already as tall as me. Brooks doesn't look anywhere near as tall as any of my kids did at his age.
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

Did anyone notice in all the dbejck vloge how Brooks stayed right with Katie. Idk how she can be so hateful to him. He is the sweetest little thing.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I noticed how Katie rudely pushed Brooks hands away as he was touching Tommy. I felt like Gaines was being less gentle and she says does nothing. It kinda seemed like Gaines touched him more once she saw Katie push Brooks away. Gaines really isn’t in the vlogs I’ve seen from dbejck vacation. I wonder if her behavior is awful and everyone shot their videos around her?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wouldn't it be wild if Ollie is actually better behaved than Gaines? When they were little, everyone said he was going to be a terror. And that C&K were better parents. My, how things have changed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

From what I’ve seen Ollie is better behaved. I’ve never seen him exhibit the attitude that Gaines does. Though I don’t like his parents I think that Ollie is a sweet and thoughtful child and he certainly treats Finn a lot better then Gaines treats Brooks. I don’t know if it’s a girl/boy thing or what or bad parenting. My oldest daughter when she was Gaines age was horrid to her little brother. I certainly didn’t let her get away with it though. It actually hurt me that my daughter treated my youngest son who was and still is such a sweet and kind child the way she did.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Wouldn't it be wild if Ollie is actually better behaved than Gaines? When they were little, everyone said he was going to be a terror. And that C&K were better parents. My, how things have changed.

I think Ollie is better behaved. Those predictions of him growing up to knock-over liquor stores might be a little off. He’s turned out to be a pretty neat kid. I watched DB’s vlog from yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised. He encouraged Finn while they were crabbing. He wasn’t too competitive. They were both excited and genuinely enjoyed the activity.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:I noticed how Katie rudely pushed Brooks hands away as he was touching Tommy. I felt like Gaines was being less gentle and she says does nothing. It kinda seemed like Gaines touched him more once she saw Katie push Brooks away. Gaines really isn’t in the vlogs I’ve seen from dbejck vacation. I wonder if her behavior is awful and everyone shot their videos around her?

I came here to say the same thing! He was being gentle and only had good intentions! I feel like she just has to have a reason to resent him and feels the need to keep up the " Brooks is wild and rough" narrative.

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Well today Grandolly posted a pic on IG. It looked to me like her hand, then Kelley's, then Madelyn's, then Emily's, stacked on top of one another at the nail salon. The caption read: My Girls. Katie had commented: Aww how sweet. I bet that killed her to type that out 😁.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did anyone listen to the whole podcast they did with E and J and DB? I couldn't make it through the first two minutes let alone an hour. C and K seemed drunk and Katie was being over the top obnoxious. Just wanted to know if I missed anything interesting.

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:19 am Well today Grandolly posted a pic on IG. It looked to me like her hand, then Kelley's, then Madelyn's, then Emily's, stacked on top of one another at the nail salon. The caption read: My Girls. Katie had commented: Aww how sweet. I bet that killed her to type that out 😁.
A few days ago On JK Today, they took Grandolly out for girls day out, they went to the nail salon and out to lunch. Thats probably when the picture was taken. Katie really needs to get herself together, her being obnoxious on the podcast, i think this weight loss has gone to her head. I think her and Cullen are toxic together. I really believe Cullen is still drinking and on something. Katie, I think she is drinking to feel included and now with weight loss, she thinks shes all that. The channel is sinking, one or both are going to have to be an adult, grow up, clean up, get a job and raise these kids. And if one or the other can't or won't help, they need to split up for the kids sake.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Boymomma123 wrote:Did anyone listen to the whole podcast they did with E and J and DB? I couldn't make it through the first two minutes let alone an hour. C and K seemed drunk and Katie was being over the top obnoxious. Just wanted to know if I missed anything interesting.

I managed the whole thing. Believe it or not, Missy and Bryan were the LEAST obnoxious of the six of them.

It was so painfully obvious that Katie has no love for her husband. E&J and B&M were cuddling, would randomly touch each other, always had a hand on the others knee or something. You know, normal couple stuff. Effortless comfort with each other. Katie almost stiffened if Cullen even bumped against her unexpectedly.

Katie also somehow manages to come off like she thinks she’s better than the others while being simultaneously deeply insecure.

Bryan said that he kind of wants one more kid, but Missy probably doesn’t. She’s not a firm No, but is leaning that way.
E&J said they gave away all their baby stuff, but didn’t say one way or the other if they’re completely done.
And we already knew that C&K are done with kids.

Really, nothing of substance on the podcast. Mostly talking about how their lives are all so similar and trying to convince themselves that they’re all happy with their lives right now, when it’s clear that they’re all a bit miserable.
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

C&K: For Views & Money, You're Still My Honey | Part 22

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote:Did anyone listen to the whole podcast they did with E and J and DB? I couldn't make it through the first two minutes let alone an hour. C and K seemed drunk and Katie was being over the top obnoxious. Just wanted to know if I missed anything interesting.

I managed the whole thing. Believe it or not, Missy and Bryan were the LEAST obnoxious of the six of them.

It was so painfully obvious that Katie has no love for her husband. E&J and B&M were cuddling, would randomly touch each other, always had a hand on the others knee or something. You know, normal couple stuff. Effortless comfort with each other. Katie almost stiffened if Cullen even bumped against her unexpectedly.

Katie also somehow manages to come off like she thinks she’s better than the others while being simultaneously deeply insecure.

Bryan said that he kind of wants one more kid, but Missy probably doesn’t. She’s not a firm No, but is leaning that way.
E&J said they gave away all their baby stuff, but didn’t say one way or the other if they’re completely done.
And we already knew that C&K are done with kids.

Really, nothing of substance on the podcast. Mostly talking about how their lives are all so similar and trying to convince themselves that they’re all happy with their lives right now, when it’s clear that they’re all a bit miserable.
Ellie gave away some of their things, but had a video or IG story awhile back where she talked about the stuff she was keeping. She’s either lying about giving it all away, or that happened recently. Either way, she’d buy all new stuff anyway, so I still think they are going to have another as soon as Ellie decides it’s happening.

There was a pic posted during the meetup with all of the sitting in the sand. I mentioned the body language at the time and cake to the same conclusion that you did watching the video. I agree Katie isn’t as happy with Cullen as she tries to act (when it suits her narrative).

Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

Boymomma123 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:39 am Did anyone listen to the whole podcast they did with E and J and DB? I couldn't make it through the first two minutes let alone an hour. C and K seemed drunk and Katie was being over the top obnoxious. Just wanted to know if I missed anything interesting.

Nope didn't miss a thing. Cullen couldn't even direct the podcast or get a word in bc Katie as acting so obnoxious. She had to be in every conversation. She got on my nerves praising Gaines like she always does.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I made it through a little more of the podcast today, I agree Katie was crazy obnoxious. I usually can't stand DB one E and J but they were fairly normal in the podcast. She had bring up how chill Gaines is and how boys are crazy. I agree they have no chemistry as a couple anymore.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Boymomma123 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:05 pm I made it through a little more of the podcast today, I agree Katie was crazy obnoxious. I usually can't stand DB one E and J but they were fairly normal in the podcast. She had bring up how chill Gaines is and how boys are crazy. I agree they have no chemistry as a couple anymore.

Seems like Katie’s only claim to fame around those couples is she’s the only one with a daughter. She’s an ass hat
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

A daughter is the only thing she has that the other couples might want. C&K loved it when people thought they were better than the other couples. Katie has always felt insecure because their channel wasn’t as successful, but the praise they got for being better parents, having a better marriage, and seemingly higher class made up for the lack of success. It interesting that Bryan and Missy seem to work best as a couple in their little group. I was surprised to see them share the responsibility for the vlog. I haven’t watched them regularly in a while, but Missy seems like awkward and Bryan seems like less of an asshole? Jared seems the same and Ellie looks like she’s close to having a mental breakdown, but their kids seem like sweet kids.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cullen posted an instastory of Brooks on the trampoline outside running into the netting so hard that the whole thing was moving across the ground. And instead of saying maybe it wasn't a good idea, he was yelling "Faster, Brooks!" And Gaines was echoing him. "Yeah! Faster Brooks!"
I'm so done with all of these people exploiting and endangering their kids for a buck

Return to “Cullen and Katie”