KK-StopHurrasingMyBuisnessKickAssTM | KKandBabyJ | Part 64

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KK-StopHurrasingMyBuisnessKickAssTM | KKandBabyJ | Part 64

Unread post by RottieMama »

Wow, $34.95 for what? She is so fcking greedy!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 12a8cf.jpg[/IMG]

Same. Exact. Bottle! $10.00! I’m going to do a little research (that’s all she did) to see if I can find her manufacturer.

She probably spent $5-$8 on the bottle, $2-$3 for her logo, so max $12. She’s also claiming to be “losing money” on shipping, bullshit! No one loses money on shipping! She’s probably not making EXTRA MONEY off the shipping, but she’s not “losing money” bc that just comes out of the profit from the bottle.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... a77250.jpg[/IMG]

She saw Kyra charging $45 for her blanket, and thought $34.95 for a water bottle wasn’t too much to ask from her loyal fans. She thought wrong. I’m sure she’ll sell a few dozen, but she would have sold a hell of a lot more if she wouldn’t have gouged the price. Again, greedy bitch!

Minions, you deserve so much better!
Whatstheteayall
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-StopHurrasingMyBuisnessKickAssTM | KKandBabyJ | Part 64

Unread post by Whatstheteayall »

Redcar2019 wrote:Wait I just realized the trademark she bought isn't even for selling goods it is for education services soooo where is the education part lol not sure the rules surrounding trademarks as far as what is stopping someone from creating the same design especially since she just put the words "kickass" and the logo is not yet registered for trademark. For example here is Lulu Lemons trademark vs Kick Ass AND the best part is someone else owns the kick ass trademark LOL
I think she bought the name of the trademark and then can change it once the process of the purchase is complete and will than make it Kickass rather than Kick Ass and make it to include selling things. Because that still says boot camps and stuff that the previous owner used to do. I’m not sure though because with Keren you never do looool
lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

That price is ridiculous! And the towel is just white. I paid $15 for a giant water bottle but IT ISNT MADE OF PLASTIC AND KEEPS MY DRINK COLD FOR 6-8 HOURS LMAOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Imagine your 14 year old daughter coming up to you and saying "mom I want this water bottle, it costs 35 dollars but it is from Keren".

Honey you getting signed out of the will faster than Keren can ship that water bottle.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Also who launches a company DAYS before their wedding and when they are supposed to leave the country for their honeymoon. Any logical person knows the amount of issues that can surround a company launch
Whatstheteayall
Amateur
Amateur

jazzyjrz64 wrote:Okay, I bought a 40 ounce Hydroflask for about this price and it is 100% better than this shit Kern is trying to sell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk
RIGHT!! I bought my 21 ounce bottle from hydro flask for $25 on sale and that shit stays cold for over 24 hours.... hers is more expensive and will stay cold for 24 minutes!
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 15d432.jpg[/IMG]

Some of the most manliest hands lol
I’m sorry $34.95 for a jizz towel & a water bottle I could find at goodwill for 1.99 lolol Image

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

OT was on insta her sister has postpartum preeclampsia. Did they visit her sister or see their nephew yet?
Whatstheteayall
Amateur
Amateur

“Head trainer” you mean only trainer right?? And lol at “influencer Keren Swanson”. That really is all she has to offer!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... d2dbf8.jpg[/IMG]
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Whateverumean wrote:OT was on insta her sister has postpartum preeclampsia. Did they visit her sister or see their nephew yet?
She is busy being a boss babe! Give her some time
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

RottieMama wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:20 am Wow, $34.95 for what? She is so fcking greedy!!

Same. Exact. Bottle! $10.00! I’m going to do a little research (that’s all she did) to see if I can find her manufacturer.

She probably spent $5-$8 on the bottle, $2-$3 for her logo, so max $12. She’s also claiming to be “losing money” on shipping, bullshit! No one loses money on shipping! She’s probably not making EXTRA MONEY off the shipping, but she’s not “losing money” bc that just comes out of the profit from the bottle.

She saw Kyra charging $45 for her blanket, and thought $34.95 for a water bottle wasn’t too much to ask from her loyal fans. She thought wrong. I’m sure she’ll sell a few dozen, but she would have sold a hell of a lot more if she wouldn’t have gouged the price. Again, greedy bitch!

Minions, you deserve so much better!
Check out aliexpress and alibaba. I’ve found every “product sample” she’s shown and they even put the logo on it too.

When will kyra realize that keren is NOT her friend?!
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

So if you compare keren and Kyra and their brands they came out with if definitely have to say kyra wins for me.
The both have no clues about what they are doing...
BUT (imo)
Kyra came out with multiple designs and not just one stupid water bottle
She did something which is close to her YouTube brand(family channel)
She got help from people who know the business side of things! And didn’t just throw something out that she didn’t have a clue about
And Kyra took the time to get stuff ready before the launch.
Kerens is all rushed..and who has a "launch" ( wouldn’t call that a launch) days before her wedding and honeymoon?

Not saying Kyra is top notch but her approach to the whole thing was way better than kerens which you can see in the end result because those blankets are really cute and soft.
mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

Keren is getting married and going to the Maldives for 10 days...so once again she’s going to throw any issue that might come up onto Daniel or God knows who else while she’s gone. She’s so selfish and money hungry

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

I’m not sure which I’m more disgusted by -

the crappy products, the prices, or the fact she’s DELETING comments from her CONSUMERS who are concerned and upset.

Who runs a business and DELETES any negative or concerning comments/advice. I honestly don’t get how they sleep at night with all the stuff they do
CC2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CC2212 »

It really pisses me off that just because she has money she thinks she can start a business in an industry she quite frankly knows nothing about.

Hey Kern if you want to see how its properly done just look at the influencer GraceFitUK.. She BUILT her brand from the ground up over several years and has only NOW just launched apparel and gym equipment (@wearetala and @b_ndstore).. not some bullshit wE cArEfUllY eNgiNeeRed cheap ass water bottles that you found on the first page of google..

(sorry for the rant)

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Babbs18 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:40 am
Whateverumean wrote:OT was on insta her sister has postpartum preeclampsia. Did they visit her sister or see their nephew yet?
She is busy being a boss babe! Give her some time
Lmao she's confused between the words boss babe and scammer.
Layla23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Layla23 »

I literally bought one of those timed water bottles last month in my local garden centre for £1. & it's got an extra fun level to it being mermaid themed and little sayings at each time lol.

Also how sad and brainwashed are some of these people saying they just HAD to have it, they NEEDED it even though the shipping internationally was more expensive than the actual bottle. Like just go down to your local sports shop if you NEED a water bottle.
Some people are so far up their asses they don't realise they are being conned out of money by a scammer
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

mamakhaofish wrote:Keren is getting married and going to the Maldives for 10 days...so once again she’s going to throw any issue that might come up onto Daniel or God knows who else while she’s gone. She’s so selfish and money hungry

Maldives oh noooo, we are in for some droopy ass shots
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Really tempted to just write kickass on my $10 1 gallon water bottle.
I’m truly wondering how many people purchase their merch and whatever they put out only because they think somehow that would make them stand out.

GureenBooberries
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GureenBooberries »

No.... $25 just for shipping to Canada and that’s the updated reduced price?!?! So around $60USD aka like $80+ Canadian $ for a bottle and towel.....

Return to “KKandBabyJ”