Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Sorn wrote:Alex smirk when explaining to Phil why IVF might get delayed again.

I also can't wait to see what happens now that Alex meds are "tainted". Will this be blamed for future IVF failure???? I can see her majorly shading phils parents for this.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... dc6f7a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I predict Mimi will feel so bad about storing them improperly that she will by them new meds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

And what the hell was she doing rummaging around her parents in laws house. On camera. I'd have been fuming. I get having a key to their house but, couldn't she have just phoned them to ask where they were kept?
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote:And what the hell was she doing rummaging around her parents in laws house. On camera. I'd have been fuming. I get having a key to their house but, couldn't she have just phoned them to ask where they were kept?
Yes!! Besides the fact that she didn’t leave instructions for them, she could have just sent a quick text or phone call to see where they were, go in and retrieve them without searching through their entire house! Maybe it’s just the kind of person I am, but if one of my friends or family members did that without calling me I’d be a little pissed off. My space is sacred to me I don’t need people rummaging thru there! And Mimi has a beautiful home too.

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Phil's response to her news that she has a hemmohagic cyst: "Are you postponing IVF again?" YOU. YOU. Not WE. In a nutshell, it's all her. It is not his thing any more. He is done. Not that alex cares.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

AuntieEm wrote:Phil's response to her news that she has a hemmohagic cyst: "Are you postponing IVF again?" YOU. YOU. Not WE. In a nutshell, it's all her. It is not his thing any more. He is done. Not that alex cares.
They may be the miracle couple that never divorces after infertility but they will certainly grow to resent and hate each other after Alex drags Phil through this process 15 more times.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

wildwild94 wrote:
FlowersTar 68 wrote:And what the hell was she doing rummaging around her parents in laws house. On camera. I'd have been fuming. I get having a key to their house but, couldn't she have just phoned them to ask where they were kept?
Yes!! Besides the fact that she didn’t leave instructions for them, she could have just sent a quick text or phone call to see where they were, go in and retrieve them without searching through their entire house! Maybe it’s just the kind of person I am, but if one of my friends or family members did that without calling me I’d be a little pissed off. My space is sacred to me I don’t need people rummaging thru there! And Mimi has a beautiful home too.

So disrespectful! Going through their home, rearranging things. If they couldn’t be kept in a certain place, tell them. Poor Mimi has to find out Alex was snooping all over her home on camera. Honestly I would be SO mad if I was her. Alex is so completely selfish and self centered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

They are only moving into the RV for a couple of weeks... the plans are constantly changing. I bet it’s got something to do with IVF scheduling Image

IMG_4347.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Here_2_talk wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:19 pm They are only moving into the RV for a couple of weeks... the plans are constantly changing. I bet it’s got something to do with IVF scheduling Image

IMG_4347.jpg

It'll be interesting to see where they park the RV when they stay in it
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FlowersTar 68 wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:19 pm They are only moving into the RV for a couple of weeks... the plans are constantly changing. I bet it’s got something to do with IVF scheduling Image

IMG_4347.jpg

It'll be interesting to see where they park the RV when they stay in it

Trailer park Alex

ImageImageImage

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Wildwild94- That stuck out to me as well. All of the times she’s brought the girls, none of which were excusable reasons to bring them in the first place. They always have childcare available. Either Phil isn’t needed and can watch them or Grammy pam is there and can watch them there’s absolutely no reason to bring them along.

Even if she included her daughters in the list of things she’s grateful for, her actions point otherwise. She’s waisted 3 years of their little years doing this. We’ve brought up Derek and Liza up here before because of the similarities of adoption and IF issues but the stark difference between how they are bonded and how they treat their kids, and on the post, she said she realized that they had 15 weeks left until baby boy would be making his entrance. And how she realized that it’s been 25 weeks already and how she was wishing the time would go by fast but in doing so that also meant she was wishing the time she had with just baby e as well. The Latter being unintentional. It's different though because they raise baby e very well. She’s loved and they give her a life I am sure the birth mom and dad intended. But for Alex, it’s been 3 years. It's very sad. People who don’t have a heart for adoption and are unsure they’ll love the children as their own shouldn’t adopt.

Tiger27- I thought the same thing about the blood clotting issue. I think the whole traveling idea is a pretty crappy one adding pregnancy to the mix with how Alex handles any sort of tiny pain. 

I also agree if they move to Texas and find a house there (wishful thinking) and did a home study that they’d probably be matched quickly but that’s not Alex’s desire. 

I also have to wonder when their home study expires since they had one during the girls' adoptions and Callie’s adoption was finalized 2 or so years into her life. I know it’s different in some places some times you only need to do one home study in a set amount of time. She can easily do Embryo adoption which is thousands less and can in many cases be fee free. Meaning she’d just have to pay for the FET which is a whole lot cheaper than full IVF. Doing the full IVF it’s clear what she wants. Biological. 

The girls are going to be growing up surrounded by fertility knowledge and one day they’re going to see these videos and say mom why did you waste thousands when you could’ve done this? I also have to wonder when enough will be enough. I’ve never seen a woman this crazy before.

Dear God keep them away from Nashville. Amen.
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

eab424 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:43 pm Dear God keep them away from Nashville. Amen.
I saw this today and couldn't resist. Phil and Alex, this one's for you.

boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boredonthekeyboard »

eab424 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:43 pm I’ve never seen a woman this crazy before.
I have. ✋ Are you guys familiar with the channel "The Killen Clan"? It's some white trash family vlogger from Alabama who has 5 kids. When their 2 biological daughters were 1 & 3 years old, this couple (Kat and Asa) flew to Ukraine for 6 weeks to adopt 6 & 11 year old boys with severe special needs. At first, it sounds like, "Aww, what great people!" But then, she gave up on the boys. If it wasn't covered for free through public school or Medicaid, they didn't get it. She locked one boy in a little 3x5 closet at night for 2 years calling it his "bedroom, and now zhe has him sleeping in a wooden CAGE that her father in law built. 2 summers ago, she came under fire when it came out that at 9 years old, he only weighed 43 lbs. She showed him without a shirt and literally every one of his ribs showed through his skin. The other boy has been denied surgeries and medical equipment, and had nothing but a pallet on the floor as a "bed" for months. To use the toilet, he has to slither to the bathroom and pull himself up onto the seat by his chin. They've done absolutely nothing to adapt any of their homes for him. She even used him to get a free Disney vacation. So, while she wasnt taking care of them, she was trying to adopt even more SN kids. Thank goodness the social workers denied her home study. Now she has a 2 year old bio son and he gets treated so much better than the adopted kids.

I think they're the 2 craziest mommy vloggers on YT to be honest.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

boredonthekeyboard wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:35 am
eab424 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:43 pm
two minutes in and wow you're right. Dirty house. She has a high chair thisclose to the tv. and as far as home study it doesn't surprise me in the least. One thing that does however is how they were allowed to adopt two special needs children with two younger children in the home. From what I've seen from my adoption experiences they tend to put it in the file that the child with SN would do well as an only child or as the youngest in the family. Granted since these kids are from Ukraine, this setting perhaps is better than the one they were in and I know that's hard to fathom. It makes me very sad. But I am glad she wasn't able to con her way into adopting more kids.
maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

boredonthekeyboard wrote:
eab424 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:43 pm I’ve never seen a woman this crazy before.
I have. Image Are you guys familiar with the channel "The Killen Clan"? It's some white trash family vlogger from Alabama who has 5 kids. When their 2 biological daughters were 1 & 3 years old, this couple (Kat and Asa) flew to Ukraine for 6 weeks to adopt 6 & 11 year old boys with severe special needs. At first, it sounds like, "Aww, what great people!" But then, she gave up on the boys. If it wasn't covered for free through public school or Medicaid, they didn't get it. She locked one boy in a little 3x5 closet at night for 2 years calling it his "bedroom, and now zhe has him sleeping in a wooden CAGE that her father in law built. 2 summers ago, she came under fire when it came out that at 9 years old, he only weighed 43 lbs. She showed him without a shirt and literally every one of his ribs showed through his skin. The other boy has been denied surgeries and medical equipment, and had nothing but a pallet on the floor as a "bed" for months. To use the toilet, he has to slither to the bathroom and pull himself up onto the seat by his chin. They've done absolutely nothing to adapt any of their homes for him. She even used him to get a free Disney vacation. So, while she wasnt taking care of them, she was trying to adopt even more SN kids. Thank goodness the social workers denied her home study. Now she has a 2 year old bio son and he gets treated so much better than the adopted kids.

Wth! I need to see this with my own eyes. A wooden cage?

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

maisiefrommaine wrote:
boredonthekeyboard wrote:
I have. Image Are you guys familiar with the channel "The Killen Clan"? It's some white trash family vlogger from Alabama who has 5 kids. When their 2 biological daughters were 1 & 3 years old, this couple (Kat and Asa) flew to Ukraine for 6 weeks to adopt 6 & 11 year old boys with severe special needs. At first, it sounds like, "Aww, what great people!" But then, she gave up on the boys. If it wasn't covered for free through public school or Medicaid, they didn't get it. She locked one boy in a little 3x5 closet at night for 2 years calling it his "bedroom, and now zhe has him sleeping in a wooden CAGE that her father in law built. 2 summers ago, she came under fire when it came out that at 9 years old, he only weighed 43 lbs. She showed him without a shirt and literally every one of his ribs showed through his skin. The other boy has been denied surgeries and medical equipment, and had nothing but a pallet on the floor as a "bed" for months. To use the toilet, he has to slither to the bathroom and pull himself up onto the seat by his chin. They've done absolutely nothing to adapt any of their homes for him. She even used him to get a free Disney vacation. So, while she wasnt taking care of them, she was trying to adopt even more SN kids. Thank goodness the social workers denied her home study. Now she has a 2 year old bio son and he gets treated so much better than the adopted kids.

Wth! I need to see this with my own eyes. A wooden cage?

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
I just looked them up. Its literally a cage. Those poor kids

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

I guess they finally moved into the RV.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2550a5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 9a9d58.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImage

eulalie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eulalie »

AuntieEm wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:04 am Phil's response to her news that she has a hemmohagic cyst: "Are you postponing IVF again?" YOU. YOU. Not WE. In a nutshell, it's all her. It is not his thing any more. He is done. Not that alex cares.
I think that Phil has given up on IVF and is just trying to enjoy having the two girls. I don't like him but, to his credit, he doesn't seem to be quite as unhealthily focused on having a bio child as Alex is. He definitely used to be, but he seems to be realizing that it probably won't happen and that all this time and money wasted on IVF is taking a serious toll on the family.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

eulalie wrote:
AuntieEm wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:04 am Phil's response to her news that she has a hemmohagic cyst: "Are you postponing IVF again?" YOU. YOU. Not WE. In a nutshell, it's all her. It is not his thing any more. He is done. Not that alex cares.
I think that Phil has given up on IVF and is just trying to enjoy having the two girls. I don't like him but, to his credit, he doesn't seem to be quite as unhealthily focused on having a bio child as Alex is. He definitely used to be, but he seems to be realizing that it probably won't happen and that all this time and money wasted on IVF is taking a serious toll on the family.
I think he’s starting to see how neurotic, and selfish alex is tbh.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

rd_valo wrote:
eulalie wrote:
I think he’s starting to see how neurotic, and selfish alex is tbh.

I agree. I think when they were both focused on a bio kid he could let a lot of things slide, but now that he’s over IVF he can see her from an outside perspective and it’s scary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Emanon320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Emanon320 »

Here_2_talk wrote:I guess they finally moved into the RV.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2550a5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 9a9d58.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImage

Nope they're back in the house today. Plus she said they have some crazy update she wants to tell but since they're so behind in vlogs she has to wait...hmmm

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “Phil and Alex”