BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Her lies about her relationship w Ean will only make anything he says about her more believable. Jokes on her bc you know his family and friends are laughing their asses off every time she opens her mouth and garbage comes out. She’s trying to prove something with all of these post about loving/not loving him. It’s been a year and a half, why is she talking about it so much? Is she jealous of Ean? Trying to prove her life is so much better? She’s only making herself look bad.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... aff3a2.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

toomuchsalt wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:20 am
131618 wrote:The upward angle on the video with the "stalker" reminds me of the vlog in the car en route to the hospital with harlow.... idk guys, new car, puffy face, blanket around her stomach..... I'm coming around on the pregnancy speculation.... they're not exactly the brightest, I can easily see an oops #5

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
They're probably dumbasses that think breastfeeding is a reliable form of birth control

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
You’d be surprised how many dummies think breastfeeding is a reliable form of birth control. A chick I went to school with had her second baby and was using breastfeeding as a form of “birth control”. When her son was three months old... she got knocked up with twins that month. Her son turned a year old and a week later her twins were born. Talk about Irish triplets. She posted on Facebook “We WeRen’t trying but I was breastfeeding Billy, so I thought we were safe” No dummies, you are actually still very fertile after you have a baby, especially after multiples pregnancies. That’s why after I had my twins I didn’t let my husband touch me until I knew for sure that my IUD was in place and good to go lol.
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Britney’s filming a “raw and unedited” vlog today... which is a misnomer in itself because she’s obviously editing it for time. Anyway, she’s already showed herself vlogging and driving and taking the kids out for lunch. Looks like they’re eating by a park or something.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 59b857.jpg[/IMG]
Smoke and mirrors, all day everyday with this one. She doesn’t take them to the park weekly, let alone daily. She does shit like this for the vlog and it’s so obnoxious when she says “just a real raw day with four kids!!!” No. You’re lying. If there isn’t a kid or two on an iPad in this “raw footage” then I call bullshit.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think most of us know a woman who suddenly claims to have never loved the now hated Ex and they only know love because of new man. They also seem to be the type to need to have a baby with every man they date.

What about all those flowery posts - lies? Not lies I'm always rill!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I don’t wanna see a rAw uNeDiTeD video of you finally taking your kids for the purpose of a video. I wanna see rAw uNeDiTeD of you at home, she really wants ppl to think this is what she does everyday yea fucking right
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

MommaOfThree wrote:Her lies about her relationship w Ean will only make anything he says about her more believable. Jokes on her bc you know his family and friends are laughing their asses off every time she opens her mouth and garbage comes out. She’s trying to prove something with all of these post about loving/not loving him. It’s been a year and a half, why is she talking about it so much? Is she jealous of Ean? Trying to prove her life is so much better? She’s only making herself look bad.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... aff3a2.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t think she’s jealous of Ean nor do I think she thinks her life is better. Honestly I think she’s trying to convince herself that she never loved him. I met my husband right after my 18th birthday. We fell in love, continued to date for 7 years, had a daughter on year 4 and got married 3 years later (on year 7). I didn’t know what Love was but, nobody does until you feel it. Regardless if you’re 17 or 27. You don’t know what Love feels like UNTIL you meet somebody and feel it. I think her saying that she never loved him is her way of justifying leaving vs going to counseling. People drift apart in relationships all the time. But, you only leave if you wonder what else is out there. If you don’t care what else is out there you stay in your relationship and work it out with your partner.

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

MommaOfThree wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:16 pm
Crazymess1215 wrote:
sicklequeen wrote:It's obvious Fronk views only his wife and biological kid as his "real" family, and based on some posts we've seen since Scarlett was born I always feel like Brit shares the sentiment..it's just a sensation I have. She had a child with her pErFeCt HuSbAnD - surely gonna have more - and Aria, Nolan, and Harlow are just...the other three from a failed realtionship. They were there first but they look like intruders. They were all thrown together because B got knocked-up 3 seconds after meeting the man and not because there was a real desire to form a family, no matter how Brit twists her stories. The children didn't have the chance, A & N especially, to form an organic relationship with Fronk, and vice versa, and it shows.
Fronk? Lmao

We all speculate that frank is secretly gay...isn’t fronk the gay guy from father of the bride? Image

Lol it's absolutely unintentional on my part, I've never seen that movie - in my mind he's always been Fronk :D
BunnyandBear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BunnyandBear »

I get the feeling that Frank is quite insecure and jealous therefore Britney is claiming she ‘never loved Ean’ to reassure Frank that he’s ‘the one’ and to give him something to have an edge over Ean. Ean may have had his flaws but he took care of Britney and the kids for years and now Frank has to fill those shoes which is a big responsibility for someone with the emotional maturity of a teenager and has only ever looked out for himself. Frank might act like the big man, but I think he’s intimidated by Ean which is why Brit tries so hard to emphasise how much better off she is with Frank.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

toomuchsalt wrote:
131618 wrote:The upward angle on the video with the "stalker" reminds me of the vlog in the car en route to the hospital with harlow.... idk guys, new car, puffy face, blanket around her stomach..... I'm coming around on the pregnancy speculation.... they're not exactly the brightest, I can easily see an oops #5

They're probably dumbasses that think breastfeeding is a reliable form of birth control

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Shes just a dumbarse full stop, clearly no form of contraception works for her. Perhaps she should give up sex til one or both of them are “fixed” properly
Aura85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aura85 »

Or why Brit has to buy everything new that she had since she was with Ean and why she’s not even referring Ean by his name but as “the children’s father” Image

BunnyandBear wrote:I get the feeling that Frank is quite insecure and jealous therefore Britney is claiming she ‘never loved Ean’ to reassure Frank that he’s ‘the one’ and to give him something to have an edge over Ean. Ean may have had his flaws but he took care of Britney and the kids for years and now Frank has to fill those shoes which is a big responsibility for someone with the emotional maturity of a teenager and has only ever looked out for himself. Frank might act like the big man, but I think he’s intimidated by Ean which is why Brit tries so hard to emphasise how much better off she is with Frank.

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

OT but Is Britney invited to kerens wedding?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Barrx2 wrote:OT but Is Britney invited to kerens wedding?

Yea she is that’s why she’s buying “sexy” clothes, she needs to fit in with the cool kids.

Also let’s not blame Frank for what a messed up egotistical, self centered, materialistic and total wannabe Britney is. She’s been this way before Frank slid into her DMs even tho I do agree Frank is adds to it but this is all her.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Brit seems to be very instant gratification so one day she might realize that love isn't always amazing feelings every second. Not to say anyone should stay when they're no longer in love but no man is magical enough to keep that up forever.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Hatethefakeones wrote:Sorry for the double post but ... I knew it! She made Aria fake the little cry in one of her recent videos about missing her friend from school. She told Aria about how she will be able to messege them blah blah blah. I knew it was all acting for an AD. Teaching the kids how to lie for money. Cool

I don't know whether Aria was scripted or not but I felt sad for her. My daughter also cried at the end of first grade because she was going to miss her school friends. I just pulled out the class directory (I'm sure Britney had one) and asked which friend she wanted over and we called and made a play date. We did this all summer. But poor Aria. Lily is moving away and the best Brit can do is let her text message her sister's girlfriend!
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I see now that Ean was really the one who wanted the clean house, while Bs house now is nowhere near Jess levels of dirty, it is not at all clean the way her townhouse used to be, nor is it decorated as nicely. All of Bs prior houses, even the apartment which Ean helped her move into was decorated ASAP. I think Ean expected her to stay home with the kids and keep a clean house and he worked his ass off to ensure that but as Britney "moved up" in the YT world and started following Keren, Kyra etc she saw that no matter how hard Ean worked she would never ever have what they had and that is when she did the whole BEplus3 channel and was copying Keren so hard it gave us all secondhand embarrassment. When that flopped she wanted out. Britney found the guy who can give her the family channel, the white pinterest house and the money to do what she wants. Ean seems sensible and even if they "had" the oney he doesnt seem like one to just ant to spend it all. I do believe B was unhappy but I believe she will always be unhappy. She loves her life with Frank now because it is all about new things, new relationship, baby, house, vehicle and she can show Ean how happy she is and how much better her life is... trips and all. but that will all end, in a year will she even still be getting sponsorships? she is posting mainly sponsored content and posts about once a week. Who will she invite to her wedding?.. In 5-10 years she will have 4, maybe 5 kids, a house that is probably going to start needing work (new builds are not made the way houses were back in the day, I owned a brand new town house for 5 years and in that 5 years we had our roof leak etc) not to mention house trends will change and her house will no longer be on trend.... she may not have the same income from YT or a YT income at all etc etc.... she will then start to backtrack and say her depression mixed with PPD after Harlow and dealing with Nolans diagnoses made her do all these crazy things... Frank will be the enemy then. Remember when Jessica badmouthed Gabe all day until she broke up with Drake and then suddenly Gabe is her BFF... people tell the stories they want you to hear and they can bend the truth to fit any storyline. I doubt Ean was/is perfect. I think he is a perfectionist who expects things a certain way but for B t paint him in any bad light says more about her than him.

Sorry for the novel.
Hear that everyone? That is the sound of the hammer hitting the nail right on the head. ImageImageImage

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Barrx2 wrote:OT but Is Britney invited to kerens wedding?

Yea she is that’s why she’s buying “sexy” clothes, she needs to fit in with the cool kids.

Also let’s not blame Frank for what a messed up egotistical, self centered, materialistic and total wannabe Britney is. She’s been this way before Frank slid into her DMs even tho I do agree Frank is adds to it but this is all her.
Your fucking avatar, I’m screaming lmao

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Babbs18 wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Frank can’t give Nolan health insurance unless he adopts him.
That’s not true my husband has insurance on my oldest son (who is not his) and my son’s father also has insurance on him so he is double covered. And I can choose which insurance to use first always. As long as you are married the spouse can put health insurance on all step children. I can guarantee franks insurance double covers Nolan. I have several family members and friends in the same situation. I’ve never heard of insurance denying coverage for a step child

Frank would rather cut his own leg off than to pay nolan's insurance
I don’t think he has to pay any extra to have Nolan on his. Typically if you have a wife and child on your plan it’s called a family plan and it covers however many kids in the family. We’ve never paid “extra” to have 1 or 4 kids on our insurance. So I bet anything Nolan and the other kids are on his insurance.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker

Babbs18 wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Frank can’t give Nolan health insurance unless he adopts him.
That’s not true my husband has insurance on my oldest son (who is not his) and my son’s father also has insurance on him so he is double covered. And I can choose which insurance to use first always. As long as you are married the spouse can put health insurance on all step children. I can guarantee franks insurance double covers Nolan. I have several family members and friends in the same situation. I’ve never heard of insurance denying coverage for a step child

I don’t think he has to pay any extra to have Nolan on his. Typically if you have a wife and child on your plan it’s called a family plan and it covers however many kids in the family. We’ve never paid “extra” to have 1 or 4 kids on our insurance. So I bet anything Nolan and the other kids are on his insurance.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker

megangold27 wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote: That’s not true my husband has insurance on my oldest son (who is not his) and my son’s father also has insurance on him so he is double covered. And I can choose which insurance to use first always. As long as you are married the spouse can put health insurance on all step children. I can guarantee franks insurance double covers Nolan. I have several family members and friends in the same situation. I’ve never heard of insurance denying coverage for a step child

I doubt Nolan is on Franks insurance, unless he added the entire family at the beginning of the year. Frank wouldn’t do it out of the kindness of his heart and Brit wouldn’t let Ean get away with not having to pay for insurance. I’m sure that up until Frank, Brit was on Ean’s insurance with the kids and he took her off of it when he found out about him. She probably squeezed in one last prenatal appointment before she didn’t have coverage anymore. I bet the necessity of health insurance for Brit played a huge roll in why they got married so soon and so secretly.

I don’t know with my husbands insurance I wasn’t covered until we were married even tho I was pregnant with our baby... once we got married when I was 5 months pregnant they started covering. I don’t think Britney was on ean’s insurance. She mentioned numerous times Ean had it on the kids at times, but she had private insurance. When her and frank got married his insurance will cover Britney and her kids. It’s called a family plan and it don’t cost anymore to add your wife and 1 kid vs a wife and 4 kids?!... so I guarantee Britney and all those kids are on franks. That don’t mean Ean don’t have them covered also. My husband and ex have my son covered also. The courts require my son’s dad to insure him but it don’t cost us anymore to add my son to my husbands as well so he is double covered. It’s nice because whatever his dads insurance don’t cover, my husbands picks up.
So Nolan’s insurance should be just fine. For now.

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

BunnyandBear wrote:I get the feeling that Frank is quite insecure and jealous therefore Britney is claiming she ‘never loved Ean’ to reassure Frank that he’s ‘the one’ and to give him something to have an edge over Ean. Ean may have had his flaws but he took care of Britney and the kids for years and now Frank has to fill those shoes which is a big responsibility for someone with the emotional maturity of a teenager and has only ever looked out for himself. Frank might act like the big man, but I think he’s intimidated by Ean which is why Brit tries so hard to emphasise how much better off she is with Frank.

Oh my god! You hit the freakin nail on the head!! I bet this is exactly what’s going on!!!!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”