OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

He left the door open and opened the window so he could watch them. It’s not like he went and took a bubble bath while they were outside. He also told them to play on the patio so he could keep a eye on Avery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by landonsmommy »

chloe6124 wrote:He left the door open and opened the window so he could watch them. It’s not like he went and took a bubble bath while they were outside.

No matter what it isn’t okay. I have a 2 year old and I would never in a million years be comfortable just watching him from inside. No matter what. We live in a very scary world and things are very different now vs 30+ years ago. It’s this kind of “he/she will be just fine!” mentality that gets people in trouble. All Oscar had to do was sit on the couch to change Averie’s diaper for one minute, go to the bathroom “really quick”, reply to a text from Kyra, get himself a drink....ANYTHING and those kids could be taken or seriously hurt. It’s such a simple concept....just watch your literal toddlers and things should be fine.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

landonsmommy wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:He left the door open and opened the window so he could watch them. It’s not like he went and took a bubble bath while they were outside.

No matter what it isn’t okay. I have a 2 year old and I would never in a million years be comfortable just watching him from inside. No matter what. We live in a very scary world and things are very different now vs 30+ years ago. It’s this kind of “he/she will be just fine!” mentality that gets people in trouble. All Oscar had to do was sit on the couch to change Averie’s diaper for one minute, go to the bathroom “really quick”, reply to a text from Kyra, get himself a drink....ANYTHING and those kids could be taken or seriously hurt. It’s such a simple concept....just watch your literal toddlers and things should be fine.

She was like a few feet from the door that was open. He could hear everything and with all those windows he was clearly watching them.

I thought the video was pretty funny. I bet a lot of dads feel that way when they are left with the kids all day.

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

chloe6124 wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:

She was like a few feet from the door that was open. He could hear everything and with all those windows he was clearly watching them.

I thought the video was pretty funny. I bet a lot of dads feel that way when they are left with the kids all day.

Some parts were funny while a lot was cringey. Oscar needs to work on patience which with little kids can be difficult

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

chloe6124 wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:

.............again.....doesn’t matter.....someone taking the kids wouldn’t have to be loud...? At all...? All they would have to do is quietly walk up to the fence somewhere they wouldn’t be seen and quietly talk to the kids. Sadly kids are usually pretty trusting so they probably would just agree to go with the person. I know there’s nothing for them to drown in in their backyard but some cases of children drowning the parent(s) was/were “watching from inside” or went to get a drink or something. Even if the child wasn’t anywhere near the pool. Kids are quick, don’t realize the consequences, and can be very quiet.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Speaking of cringe.

Todd on Kyra’s insta story. He reminds me of those late night ads where some overly enthusiastic guy tries to sell you a 162 piece saucepan set.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

chloe6124 wrote:He left the door open and opened the window so he could watch them. It’s not like he went and took a bubble bath while they were outside. He also told them to play on the patio so he could keep a eye on Avery.

You're joking right? Do you even have kids?
Never in a million years would I allow my 2 year old to play unattended outside. Also, does the patio even have a gate at the top of the steps? I don't know if it does but the other day in the vlog when they formula fed averie, Oscar walked down the stairs and didn't even hold alayas hand or watched her. Like,no. Help your child down the stairs or she will fall and break her neck.
Same for watching them unattended. It only takes a second. Literally 1 second for something to happen.
He contributes a fuckton to my ready severe anxiety. I can't watch them much anymore.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:He left the door open and opened the window so he could watch them. It’s not like he went and took a bubble bath while they were outside. He also told them to play on the patio so he could keep a eye on Avery.

Never in a million years would I allow my 2 year old to play unattended outside. Also, does the patio even have a gate at the top of the steps? I don't know if it does but the other day in the vlog when they formula fed averie, Oscar walked down the stairs and didn't even hold alayas hand or watched her. Like,no. Help your child down the stairs or she will fall and break her neck.
Same for watching them unattended. It only takes a second. Literally 1 second for something to happen.
He contributes a fuckton to my ready severe anxiety. I can't watch them much anymore.

She looks like she walks down the steps just fine.ImageImage. They were on the patio most of the time which was like 10 ft from Oscar in the kitchen. With the door open.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:

She looks like she walks down the steps just fine.ImageImage. They were on the patio most of the time which was like 10 ft from Oscar in the kitchen. With the door open.

Yeah, my two year old does too. Until the one time she didn't and fell and skinned up her chin. That was only down 6 steps. Imagine what would happen if she fell down those.
Also, if something were to happen, 10 feet through a door is a ways to travel to get to a hurt child.
Move on, you're wrong and clearly don't have children. If you do, I truly hope you don't do this to them. And if you do, I truly truly hope nothing happens to them.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:You're joking right? Do you even have kids?

Yeah, my two year old does too. Until the one time she didn't and fell and skinned up her chin. That was only down 6 steps. Imagine what would happen if she fell down those.
Also, if something were to happen, 10 feet through a door is a ways to travel to get to a hurt child.
Move on, you're wrong and clearly don't have children. If you do, I truly hope you don't do this to them. And if you do, I truly truly hope nothing happens to them.

Your not going to convince me I was wrong so quit trying. He could of been sitting on the deck and been just as close to her as he was in the kitchen with as big as the deck is. He was watching them the entire video. When he saw she was in the grass he asked her to come back on the deck so he could see her.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: She looks like she walks down the steps just fine.ImageImage. They were on the patio most of the time which was like 10 ft from Oscar in the kitchen. With the door open.

Your not going to convince me I was wrong so quit trying. He could of been sitting on the deck and been just as close to her as he was in the kitchen with as big as the deck is. He was watching them the entire video. When he saw she was in the grass he asked her to come back on the deck so he could see her.

You're naive. When you have kids of your own you'll understand. Image

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:Yeah, my two year old does too. Until the one time she didn't and fell and skinned up her chin. That was only down 6 steps. Imagine what would happen if she fell down those.

I guess my mother was a neglectful parent then. I can’t tell you how many times we had toys out on the patio playing while she was in the house washing dishes or cleaning the kitchen. You can do both when you have windows to watch out of.ImageImage

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Your not going to convince me I was wrong so quit trying. He could of been sitting on the deck and been just as close to her as he was in the kitchen with as big as the deck is. He was watching them the entire video. When he saw she was in the grass he asked her to come back on the deck so he could see her.

I guess my mother was a neglectful parent then. I can’t tell you how many times we had toys out on the patio playing while she was in the house washing dishes or cleaning the kitchen. You can do both when you have windows to watch out of.ImageImage

Good for you. You were lucky enough that nothing serious happened. My parents did the same thing, except my dumbass little self thought I could check the mail without my parents and I almost got hit by a car that a careless teenager was driving. So, good for you. Image Genuinely happy for you.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:You're naive. When you have kids of your own you'll understand. Image

Good for you. You were lucky enough that nothing serious happened. My parents did the same thing, except my dumbass little self thought I could check the mail without my parents and I almost got hit by a car that a careless teenager was driving. So, good for you. Image Genuinely happy for you.

Their gates probably have locks on them so they couldn’t even get out of back yard. If they don’t they are way to little to even reach to be able to open it.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I guess my mother was a neglectful parent then. I can’t tell you how many times we had toys out on the patio playing while she was in the house washing dishes or cleaning the kitchen. You can do both when you have windows to watch out of.ImageImage

Their gates probably have locks on them so they couldn’t even get out of back yard. If they don’t they are way to little to even reach to be able to open it.

Again, you're missing the point completely. I'm done with the conversation. Byyyyyeeeee. ImageImage

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Does anyone else find it interesting that as soon as Kyra got engaged, Keren started planning her wedding that she didn’t seem to care about prior to that and now that Kyra started her own legitimate business Keren is selling water bottles and acting like she’s some genius, boss Mom? I really don’t understand how these two are friends and how Kyra doesn’t see straight through her.

theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

So Oscar did YET ANOTHER stupid thing- convinced Kyra to go on a hike with him (and 3 babies!!) by obviously not being honest about how long or difficult it was. HIKING IS NOT FOR TODDLERS. JFC Oscar. No wonder Kyra absolutely reamed him in this vlog.
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:53 pm Does anyone else find it interesting that as soon as Kyra got engaged, Keren started planning her wedding that she didn’t seem to care about prior to that and now that Kyra started her own legitimate business Keren is selling water bottles and acting like she’s some genius, boss Mom? I really don’t understand how these two are friends and how Kyra doesn’t see straight through her.

Literally everyone else has seen the link between Kyra making strides and Keren trying to get one up on her. She is a major pos friend. Not to mention she planned the wedding she didn't give a shit about before Kyra's engagement to fall a couple of months after her bff had a baby. Honestly if I were Kyra I would have told her to stick her wedding. I wouldn't fly cross country to my friend's wedding with a new baby.
loveisinthecats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by loveisinthecats »

theshamanisright1 wrote:So Oscar did YET ANOTHER stupid thing- convinced Kyra to go on a hike with him (and 3 babies!!) by obviously not being honest about how long or difficult it was. HIKING IS NOT FOR TODDLERS. JFC Oscar. No wonder Kyra absolutely reamed him in this vlog.
Hiking can be for toddlers if you’re smart and responsible about it. So hiking is not for OK’s toddlers since they’re never smart or responsible lol
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Juice at bedtime? Ice cream before bed? M&M’s as a snack? IPHONE AGAIN DURING BED TIME?
They’re a joke

Return to “OKBaby”