JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

MommaMia3 wrote:She really is god awful at picking out clothes. I know everyone has different preferences, but everything she picks is either way to bright and patterned, or that ugly maybe color that washes her out.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Mauve, no maybe Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

CooperFairbanks wrote:Christ, her surgeon butchered her. Her scars are so uneven. I have never seen a tummy tuck look like that months after surgery.
She should’ve gone to dr Taneja in LA lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

She doesn't realise that those super low cut bathing suits are designed for lounging around a pool, not chasing a bunch of kids through a water park.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

We get it, boys dance to. How is that equal gender stuff when it came to telling Lilia that playing softball was dirty and not for girls going though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Does Chris still paintball? Or did Jess take that away to like him quitting his job because she's so insecure?
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

I think they went paint balling over spring break.

Chris did an insta story showing Jess’s license plate. It’s “jessfam” I don’t get how she can be so reckless. She already drives an extremely obvious vehicle. Why add to it, letting people know exactly who is in the van?!?
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

Did she reply to kyson volunteering to stay with her with 'thank you Kaden?
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

Did she reply to kyson volunteering to stay with her with 'thank you Kaden?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:24 pm We get it, boys dance to. How is that equal gender stuff when it came to telling Lilia that playing softball was dirty and not for girls going though.

Boys dancing isn’t even that controversial and doesn’t make her look like a progressive parent. My dad took ballet as a kid in the late ‘50s- early ‘60s.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

nowherewarm wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:32 pm Did she reply to kyson volunteering to stay with her with 'thank you Kaden?

I think she said that to Kaden when he grabbed Landen's hand.

But she did tell Kyson he is in charge to make sure Kaden and Landen don't get lost.
hannahps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahps »

Spoink_12 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:29 am
nowherewarm wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:32 pm Did she reply to kyson volunteering to stay with her with 'thank you Kaden?

I think she said that to Kaden when he grabbed Landen's hand.

But she did tell Kyson he is in charge to make sure Kaden and Landen don't get lost.
I thought she said literally last week that Kaden and Landen don't really get along? Then all of a sudden they choose to be buddies? I get that kids change their minds quickly, but Jess made it sound like a serious, ongoing argument between the two of them.
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

MiloandMax1 wrote:We get it, boys dance to. How is that equal gender stuff when it came to telling Lilia that playing softball was dirty and not for girls going though.
Did she really say that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

fossilfinger wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:47 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:24 pm We get it, boys dance to. How is that equal gender stuff when it came to telling Lilia that playing softball was dirty and not for girls going though.

Boys dancing isn’t even that controversial and doesn’t make her look like a progressive parent. My dad took ballet as a kid in the late ‘50s- early ‘60s.
I agree. Not only is hip hop popular now but I know many football players that did ballet to learn to toe tap the sidelines. Lol! Even in schools back in the day they had swing dancing as a class and it was a way to meet girls from things I've heard from my grandpa.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Jesss said she wanted a swim suit to show off her body without showing the scars then turns to Lilia and says “is that bad” and Lilia goes “absolutely not.” It’s a small moment but jessss seems to depend too much on her kids for emotional support
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

chelsieross7 wrote:Jesss said she wanted a swim suit to show off her body without showing the scars then turns to Lilia and says “is that bad” and Lilia goes “absolutely not.” It’s a small moment but jessss seems to depend too much on her kids for emotional support
I was thinking that was a bit strange.
Ask your kids that to include them, but don't take them seriously. Lol

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SouthernGal wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:36 am
chelsieross7 wrote:Jesss said she wanted a swim suit to show off her body without showing the scars then turns to Lilia and says “is that bad” and Lilia goes “absolutely not.” It’s a small moment but jessss seems to depend too much on her kids for emotional support

I thought it was weird that she stopped making lunch to surprise them with a trip to the water park, then did a bathing suit fashion show in her bathroom while the kids were getting ready before finally heading out to the park that was an hour away and closes at 5 pm.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

strikeaposie wrote:
SouthernGal wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:36 am

I thought it was weird that she stopped making lunch to surprise them with a trip to the water park, then did a bathing suit fashion show in her bathroom while the kids were getting ready before finally heading out to the park that was an hour away and closes at 5 pm.
In other words, the lunch didn't get fully made? She doesn't think anything through.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She will do anything for money, I mean sponsorship.

Didn't she say less electronics. But then messenger kids app would be electronics. And if they are bored they sit and do it all day therefore use it all day. I get that summer gets hectic and you can't have activities every second (I also believe kids need down time just as much). But Jess acts like her kids don't have tablets yet every one of them does. There are so many free things (or at least low cost) she could be going and doing for summer which would also make her vlogs more exciting. But then there they are with iPads all day long. I remember the "I'm bored" days being told "then I'll give you a list of chores"
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SouthernGal wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:13 pm
strikeaposie wrote:
SouthernGal wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:36 am I was thinking that was a bit strange.

In other words, the lunch didn't get fully made? She doesn't think anything through.

My first thought was she walked into the kitchen, didn't want to cook and came up with a reason to leave the house and grab fast food on the way.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

That also bothers me because she’s sharing her body insecurities with her young daughter. I haven’t actually seen that video yet, but parents have to be soooo careful with what you say around young kids when it comes body image. To me, that sounds like “I want to show off the hot parts of my body, but my scars are ugly and I should hide them, right Lilia?”

Return to “JesssFam”