Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Hound11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Unread post by Hound11 »

If she was in so much pain physically and emotionally after the surgery she wouldn’t have attempted to have a photo shoot, thinking she looks all cute and shit when really everyone is laughing at her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoaningMona »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:
MoaningMona wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:14 am
pineberry wrote: Seeing as you clearly cannot handle the nature of this forum (as also seen in previous posts of yours), I would say at this point it is better for you to stay off of here.

I will never understand people on here trying to censor others. There are posts on here pretty much EVERY DAY that I disagree with, or roll my eyes at, but I silently keep scrolling & reading, and would never say anything or complain to anyone on here. This is a forum where almost nothing is off limits and if you want to stick around here you better get used to people talking about a baby and its looks.

You will never be able to stop people from saying things you disagree with and talking "crap" about a baby. Emma is not cute (to put it nicely), and if I or anyone else is a horrible person in your eyes for saying that then go find yourself some thicker skin, miss Holier Than Thou. Aint nobody got time for your moaning, mona.
Actually, 5 people ‘liked’ my comment, so don’t you dare go telling me to get lost. You’re probably feeling ashamed that you’ve been bitching about a baby’s appearance. Adults, okay, but babies - you’re sick.

5 people out of hundreds. Enough people agree Emma is ugly that a whole thread was voted to be called baby shrek She is an ugly baby.Rachelle knows she is ugly that is why she photoshops her to no end. If she was so cut Rachelle wouldn’t do this every photo vs Emma in a vlog she would look the same on all media. Also the reason Rachelle is in a hurry for more especially twins because the so ugly they are cute is gone after a year. She needs the perfect baby to make money.
Wow you’re disgusting. You and the 2 people who have ‘liked’ your post. I hope you get a high from calling a baby ugly. I hope you get hit by a bus.

MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoaningMona »

I came to this thread because I wanted to join in and talk about Rachelle and Justin. I too have been blocked by them and was interested in what other people had to say about them. But I CANNOT believe the disgusting talk that goes on on this page about baby Emma. An adult is fair game because they’re putting their life online for all to see. But not a baby. Even the VIP members and moderators are in on the nasty comments. It’s shameful.

Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

MoaningMona wrote:I came to this thread because I wanted to join in and talk about Rachelle and Justin. I too have been blocked by them and was interested in what other people had to say about them. But I CANNOT believe the disgusting talk that goes on on this page about baby Emma. An adult is fair game because they’re putting their life online for all to see. But not a baby. Even the VIP members and moderators are in on the nasty comments. It’s shameful.

If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen ImageImage

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

MoaningMona wrote:I came to this thread because I wanted to join in and talk about Rachelle and Justin. I too have been blocked by them and was interested in what other people had to say about them. But I CANNOT believe the disgusting talk that goes on on this page about baby Emma. An adult is fair game because they’re putting their life online for all to see. But not a baby. Even the VIP members and moderators are in on the nasty comments. It’s shameful.

Problem with what is said? Then leave the thread.

You've posted this way too many times. Just go away or don't participate

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

Here_2_talk wrote:You all realise Rach posed for those 4pictures... they are not candid photos. You can see she was trying out what side she should have her cardigan/dressing gown on?! It’s like a bloody hospital gown fashion shoot!

Someone needs a smack, right back to reality. ImageImageImageImage

I thought the same thing but if you look closely you can see that her gown is slightly different in three of the photos and the fourth photo is the only one with her "sleeve" tattoo in it so I'm pretty sure that each photo was taken before or after each one of the four surgeries she had (only 1 would be from the most recent surgery -the photo with her tattoo) , even so weird thing to pose for photos for unless you were planning on using them for sympathy / attention at some point Image

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

williamschristine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by williamschristine »

She loves attention

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2d06d2.jpg[/IMG]

Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

williamschristine wrote:She loves attention

I cringe so hard every single time I see something she has posted.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

“Little tiny girl”. Did they dr say she was in the 50th percentile for basically everything? Why does she have to be one extreme or another? She used to go on about how she was HUGE but now she’s itty bitty. No rash. She’s neither. She’s average.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

You think they'll stop taking photos with Justin's hand in Emma's crotch or is she gonna be posing for her prom photos like this?

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

Wait... I thought she had soooo much money saved up? Yet she’s asking for people to send her free stuff, on top of the free stuff her subscribers already send her?

Such a gross, greedy cunt

frustratedytwatcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frustratedytwatcher »

Wow this forum is on fire with all the stupid shit rash is doing currently all I'll say is if she was in a relationship with a fertile man, then they would struggle to get pregnant. I wouldn't go as far to say infertile, but rash you are not some child bearing goddess. OF COURSE they will transfer 2, I actually thought the debate was gonna be between 2 and 3! Thank God it wasn't, but who are the people buying their shameful, click bait lies

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

MoaningMona wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:44 am
Floridagator 1012 wrote:
MoaningMona wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:14 am
Actually, 5 people ‘liked’ my comment, so don’t you dare go telling me to get lost. You’re probably feeling ashamed that you’ve been bitching about a baby’s appearance. Adults, okay, but babies - you’re sick.

5 people out of hundreds. Enough people agree Emma is ugly that a whole thread was voted to be called baby shrek She is an ugly baby.Rachelle knows she is ugly that is why she photoshops her to no end. If she was so cut Rachelle wouldn’t do this every photo vs Emma in a vlog she would look the same on all media. Also the reason Rachelle is in a hurry for more especially twins because the so ugly they are cute is gone after a year. She needs the perfect baby to make money.
Wow you’re disgusting. You and the 2 people who have ‘liked’ your post. I hope you get a high from calling a baby ugly. I hope you get hit by a bus.

You are mad people are telling the truth that she is ugly. It is a fact not all babies are cute. You say people are bad for posting a fact and how mean it is while saying you hope people get killed! I wonder if you are Rachelle she called herself Mona and Moana online before hmmm. Btw Rachelle it has 9 likes!
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

williamschristine wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:27 am She loves attention

She needs to get off the her friend Keren Keren swan’s Baby feeding plan if Emma is a 3 month sweater at almost 1 year old there is an issue. No wonder their dr was so worried about Emma missing milestones.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:

She needs to get off the her friend Keren Keren swan’s Baby feeding plan if Emma is a 3 month sweater at almost 1 year old there is an issue. No wonder their dr was so worried about Emma missing milestones.
That's exactly what I was thinking. She started out a bigger baby and now she says she's tiny? Is she only feeding her what she shows on social media?
And don't anyone dare say she's losing weight because she active. She isn't, she's all the time being held or sitting on her butt. 3-6 month clothes for an almost 1 yr old is insane to me.

Edited to add: do you think she's lying to get more free clothes for the next baby? Since she's SO SURE it's going to happen.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

SouthernGal wrote:
Floridagator 1012 wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking. She started out a bigger baby and now she says she's tiny? Is she only feeding her what she shows on social media?
And don't anyone dare say she's losing weight because she active. She isn't, she's all the time being held or sitting on her butt. 3-6 month clothes for an almost 1 yr old is insane to me.

Edited to add: do you think she's lying to get more free clothes for the next baby? Since she's SO SURE it's going to happen.

When my kids were that age they wore 18 months clothes.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Tina9900 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
Floridagator 1012 wrote: She needs to get off the her friend Keren Keren swan’s Baby feeding plan if Emma is a 3 month sweater at almost 1 year old there is an issue. No wonder their dr was so worried about Emma missing milestones.

My daughter was wearing 18 month clothes on her first birthday. She is a tall slender kid too.
It worries me for Emma if she is only in 3-6 month clothes at almost a year old. If she was seriously in 3-6mo then there is failure to thrive and the doctor would be very concerned. Also, Rachelle would be eating the attention all up if it were true.
I just find it hard to believe considering she's been a very healthy child and it just doesn't make sense.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Emma doesn’t look that small. I think she is lying. That picture where her nephew was picking up Emma she looked huge.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

SouthernGal wrote:
Tina9900 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:That's exactly what I was thinking. She started out a bigger baby and now she says she's tiny? Is she only feeding her what she shows on social media?

My daughter was wearing 18 month clothes on her first birthday. She is a tall slender kid too.
It worries me for Emma if she is only in 3-6 month clothes at almost a year old. If she was seriously in 3-6mo then there is failure to thrive and the doctor would be very concerned. Also, Rachelle would be eating the attention all up if it were true.
I just find it hard to believe considering she's been a very healthy child and it just doesn't make sense.

I think it’s just that jumper. Emma’s wearing a knitted jumper from that fancy kid store (Jamie kay?) so the 3-6months doesn’t sound that odd. She’s not tall and she’s average in weight.
If it was rompers she was wearing 3-6months I’d be worried. I think emma just inherited Justin tiny stature.

Also Rachelle begging for clothes... isn’t she swimming in $$$$$?!?! Image

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Here_2_talk wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:
Tina9900 wrote:When my kids were that age they wore 18 months clothes.

I think it’s just that jumper. Emma’s wearing a knitted jumper from that fancy kid store (Jamie kay?) so the 3-6months doesn’t sound that odd. She’s not tall and she’s average in weight.
If it was rompers she was wearing 3-6months I’d be worried. I think emma just inherited Justin tiny stature.

Also Rachelle begging for clothes... isn’t she swimming in $$$$$?!?! Image

Idk. Even in a bigger sweater to be 3-6mo I can't see it fitting. Maybe that brand is unusually large?
It's concerning to me either way. Either she's really in those sizes and she's smaller, or Rachelle is lying trying to get free clothes. It's a lose lose. Lol

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”