Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Unread post by lavenderlove »

PirateWench8 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:32 pm Oh they definitely read here and comment. That's why I refuse to engage and comment with certain individuals. Not worth my time or energy, lol.
I am sure Corby posts here, but I'd never know who he is!!!!! (Although, I do have a few ideas....)
I have a few ideas as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh man, I'm clueless! Now I want to know!!! Hahaha!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

PirateWench8 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:32 pm Oh they definitely read here and comment. That's why I refuse to engage and comment with certain individuals. Not worth my time or energy, lol.
I am sure Corby posts here, but I'd never know who he is!!!!! (Although, I do have a few ideas....)

Omg what ! I would be super curious to know because I would totally love to fuck with them lol.

I had a feeling they have read here for a while because how things will be mentioned here and then somehow manage to pop up in the next vlog.

Even the Twitter thing. I think he read that is was people from here and so he has chosen not to engage because he knows we do not give a fuck and would actually be entertaining for him to have a tantrum on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: I am sure Corby posts here, but I'd never know who he is!!!!! (Although, I do have a few ideas....)

Omg what ! I would be super curious to know because I would totally love to fuck with them lol.

I had a feeling they have read here for a while because how things will be mentioned here and then somehow manage to pop up in the next vlog.

Even the Twitter thing. I think he read that is was people from here and so he has chosen not to engage because he knows we do not give a fuck and would actually be entertaining for him to have a tantrum on Twitter.

You would have a field day, lol.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

PirateWench8 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote: I have a few ideas as well.

Well if your suspicions ever become more concrete let me know. It would be like Christmas lol

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Omg what ! I would be super curious to know because I would totally love to fuck with them lol.

Well if your suspicions ever become more concrete let me know. It would be like Christmas lol

Sure I’ll let you know and I’ll bring the popcorn for everyone, lol.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

To me, it sounds like something a barista majoring in medieval French poetry would name his kid.
They're such wanna be hipsters living in Idaho...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

They’re so lazy! Today’s vlog is an ad for Best Western. 1. It’s not a surprise, they had to set it up. 2. It’s not the 4 Seasons. 3. A baby moon with your other kid... really? 4. I think it’s in their same town 5. Corbin, another exaggeration, you don’t take road trips. I even wonder if they spent the night, there weren’t any bags anywhere and they were in their same clothes.

Sure, let’s sit on a bed in a hotel room and talk about what it means to be a family of 3 into a family of 4. What??? Who even does that? June has no idea what your even talking about.

Corbin for sure reads here. I also agree, it’s the reason he’s stopped posting on Twitter.

sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

jmoysa wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:39 am They’re so lazy! Today’s vlog is an ad for Best Western. 1. It’s not a surprise, they had to set it up. 2. It’s not the 4 Seasons. 3. A baby moon with your other kid... really? 4. I think it’s in their same town 5. Corbin, another exaggeration, you don’t take road trips. I even wonder if they spent the night, there weren’t any bags anywhere and they were in their same clothes.

Sure, let’s sit on a bed in a hotel room and talk about what it means to be a family of 3 into a family of 4. What??? Who even does that? June has no idea what your even talking about.

Corbin for sure reads here. I also agree, it’s the reason he’s stopped posting on Twitter.

This was so boring! I'm not going to drag anyone for a cheap staycation, but there was literally just a short clip of them playing in the pool and then a few old old clips to illustrate that they won't be a family of 3 for very much longer. They could not have put less effort into that vlog.
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

lavenderlove wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: I am sure Corby posts here, but I'd never know who he is!!!!! (Although, I do have a few ideas....)

Oh man, I'm clueless! Now I want to know!!! Hahaha!

Me too!!! Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

jmoysa wrote:They’re so lazy! Today’s vlog is an ad for Best Western. 1. It’s not a surprise, they had to set it up. 2. It’s not the 4 Seasons. 3. A baby moon with your other kid... really? 4. I think it’s in their same town 5. Corbin, another exaggeration, you don’t take road trips. I even wonder if they spent the night, there weren’t any bags anywhere and they were in their same clothes.

Now that you mention it, it does seem like they didn't spend the night. No bag on sight! And they got breakfast right away? Usually you get breakfast after staying a night because check-in doesn't happen until like 3pm. It does seem like they were paid to film a breakfast, room tour, and swim. There was no spending the night. And I love how they filmed the whole "reflection" bit before swimming, and they asked June "did you have fun swimming?" and she looks at them like "......huh? Are you guys high? We haven't gone swimming!"

I guess that's what it will be like to grow up in the Scott household. Always staging something and lying for the camera. Great parenting, guys. Image

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

When have they EVER stayed at a Best Western? Probably never.

Yeah, it was so obviously staged. No bags. Eating breakfast before they are even checked in? Yeah...right. Check-in isn't until 3 p.m. at that location. I'm surprised the company approved a video that was so completely fake and staged.

I FF'd through most of it. They really are boring.

I think this took maybe two hours (at most) to film and then they went home. If they really wanted to show off the amenities at BW they could have done A LOT more. That location is even pet-friendly, so they could have brought Paris! Has Paris even been in any recent videos? Poor pup.

I hope BW didn't pay them much for that crappy #AD.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Oh lord, they found their once a month sponsored video. Who doesn’t love a “staycation” at a Best Western in town with your toddler? They ate a continental breakfast and swam in a small indoor pool. That was the ad. And you all are right, it was abundantly clear that they weren’t staying in that room. No bags in sight and they were perched on the end of the bed the whole time. I guess they couldn’t find a facility that they actually wanted to stay at that was willing to give them comp nights.
Bored Mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored Mommy »

I think they tell sponsors they have 257k subscribers but avoid telling them they hardly have views
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

lavenderlove wrote:
jmoysa wrote:They’re so lazy! Today’s vlog is an ad for Best Western. 1. It’s not a surprise, they had to set it up. 2. It’s not the 4 Seasons. 3. A baby moon with your other kid... really? 4. I think it’s in their same town 5. Corbin, another exaggeration, you don’t take road trips. I even wonder if they spent the night, there weren’t any bags anywhere and they were in their same clothes.

Now that you mention it, it does seem like they didn't spend the night. No bag on sight! And they got breakfast right away? Usually you get breakfast after staying a night because check-in doesn't happen until like 3pm. It does seem like they were paid to film a breakfast, room tour, and swim. There was no spending the night. And I love how they filmed the whole "reflection" bit before swimming, and they asked June "did you have fun swimming?" and she looks at them like "......huh? Are you guys high? We haven't gone swimming!"

I guess that's what it will be like to grow up in the Scott household. Always staging something and lying for the camera. Great parenting, guys. Image

They fake almost everything else, so that's not surprising ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wander Family expectation: we're going to relax at a hotel, eat good food, go swimming, lay out ALLLLL our technology on this table, watch family movies....SO much fun!

Reality: *knock knock* hiiiii, Mr Scott? Are you guys almost done? Because we need to check someone into this room.

And that's a wrap! Let's go home and stare at our computers all night, pretending to "work".

That is one kick ass life! I'm so jealous!

Bored Mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored Mommy »

lavenderlove wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:53 pm Wander Family expectation: we're going to relax at a hotel, eat good food, go swimming, lay out ALLLLL our technology on this table, watch family movies....SO much fun!

Reality: *knock knock* hiiiii, Mr Scott? Are you guys almost done? Because we need to check someone into this room.

And that's a wrap! Let's go home and stare at our computers all night, pretending to "work".

That is one kick ass life! Image I'm so jealous!

Haha yes now he is scrambling left and right to earn a few bucks, he is advertising dove in his insta and he says he goes through this ritual in the morning then he is ready to play with June🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Okay who watched the dont tell Mom podcast? Bryan and missy talk about how they used to play truth or dare and apparently Kelsey stripped on top of Bryan’s car to “she’s my cherry pie” ... wow, then they say one of Missy’s friends liked Bryan, was it Kelsey? I would assume so if she did that but maybe not?
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

avabrooke1226 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:03 am Okay who watched the dont tell Mom podcast? Bryan and missy talk about how they used to play truth or dare and apparently Kelsey stripped on top of Bryan’s car to “she’s my cherry pie” ... wow, then they say one of Missy’s friends liked Bryan, was it Kelsey? I would assume so if she did that but maybe not?

Correction: I meant spin the bottle (not truth or dare) it’s at the end, time stamp is 1:00:30
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

avabrooke1226 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:03 am Okay who watched the dont tell Mom podcast? Bryan and missy talk about how they used to play truth or dare and apparently Kelsey stripped on top of Bryan’s car to “she’s my cherry pie” ... wow, then they say one of Missy’s friends liked Bryan, was it Kelsey? I would assume so if she did that but maybe not?
Yes, I heard it too. I assumed it was Kelsey who was into Bryan. Kinda gross to admit (a likely underage) Kelsey stripped in front of people on top of his car. Wonder if Corbin knew she did that? I doubt he'd be OK with that if he was there watching her get naked in front of people. Maybe she was drunk?? Bryan didn't fully explain why she did that.

Rural Idaho must have been pretty boring for teenagers. LOL!
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

ewokfan11 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:36 am
Yes, I heard it too. I assumed it was Kelsey who was into Bryan. Kinda gross to admit (a likely underage) Kelsey stripped in front of people on top of his car. Wonder if Corbin knew she did that? I doubt he'd be OK with that if he was there watching her get naked in front of people. Maybe she was drunk?? Bryan didn't fully explain why she did that.

Rural Idaho must have been pretty boring for teenagers. LOL!
I wonder if Bryan mentioned it to piss Corbin off lol

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”