Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Did they include all their furniture when they sold their condo? They didn’t look close to moved out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

My guess is that Alex is pregnant, one of the "twins" was still in there and Dr Quack miraculously found it and revived it and all is well, Phil will have the boy he's always wanted.
And that's the end of the RV
You're welcome 😂😂😂
wildwild94
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by wildwild94 »

I really wish they’d just post a combined catch up video of their favorite moments, and move the hell on. It’s tiring hearing her say how behind they are all the time.

The comment above gave me a good laugh though CPR, resuscitation, miracle, whatever you wanna call it..

boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boredonthekeyboard »

rd_valo wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:51 am
maisiefrommaine wrote:
Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
I just looked them up. Its literally a cage. Those poor kids

Here's the infamous cage bed. Is there a page on YT Momma Drama dedicated to the Killen Clan? I know this isn't the place to discuss them. Phil and Alex are the only YT'ers I've ever gossipped about on here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 166ace.jpg[/IMG]

Is this woman for fukin real?!?!!!! People ask her about seeing other mothers with children and they god forbid shout at their children... so they wish they could scoop them up Image and give them love. Cause those parents don’t deserve their children. Image

First off Alex, get off your fukin high horse. I’m not talking about abusive parents here, cause they don’t deserve anything! But if someone you see shouted at their kids chances are they already used every single other tool in their repertoire and it’s already been a long day and you shouldn’t judge.

And no! People are not having marital troubles just because they are short with their kids once in a blue moon.

Alex, you will be a disaster of a parent once you become one! Yes! I said it. She’s not yet a parent. She’s just a guardian of those lovely girls. She does not love them unconditionally, she’s using them as a stopgap until she gets her bio baby.
They are taken care of, sure. They might even be loved. Sure. But they have not found a mothers kindness and dedication and overwhelming softness, love and gentle loving spirit in Alex. Nope. That’s reserved for the bio baby.

Get the fuk out of here Alex, you had two babies from birth!! You need to love those precious girls with all your heart and then some more! They need you and you need to give them more than what you are doing now.

Alright, rant over. I’m no mother of the year, but I recognise Alex’s bullshit ‘parenting’ when I see it.

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

^^^^This!!!
So true, I saw those stories earlier. Couldn't have worded that post any better.
One reason too, Alex, why couples have marriage problems is when they don't see eye to eye on certain things. Shall I give you an example? When one person is so over IVF, and is so grateful with what he's got, let's say adopted from birth children, and the other person is hell bent on doing anything she can to get a bio baby it's ruining the life of not only her husband but the 2 children she already has.
Not every couple have adopted babies from birth, not every adoptive couple has seen their baby actually being brought into this world, have seen them take their first breath. You really don't know how lucky you really are. You've experienced everything a new mother does. Pregnancy, while there's good and bad points on it, isn't the be all and end all of being a parent.
End of sermon.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

I see they are still tinkering around with the RV. I assume Phil has had some help from his Dad, so it has taken far longer than it should have.

Kinsley is becoming more and more annoying, and loud. Callie of course follows suite.

I have said it before, and others have said it, but they could have put a desk and gear into their bedroom. Even if all the equipment is turned off, I would not leave it in a room with young children.

All the new clothes Alex is wearing, and the hats? She seems to have changed her style.

I hadn't seen the vlog mentioned in the last two posts, but I class the volume of Alex' voice as shouting.

For goodness sake, get the RV finished and clear off. Or is Alex' current "pain" an excuse to stay a while longer?
michalle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by michalle »

Saw this comment. I wonder how long before she deletes itImage Sounds awful[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 6aa710.jpg[/IMG]

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

I saw her story and that made me so mad as well. Other people’s pregnancies and children are not about anyone but that family. It’s okay to be jealous, it’s okay to feel upset that someone has something you don’t, but it’s NOT okay to wish they had your struggles. What sort of friend are these people, because she made it seem like this was more than just seeing a bad parent out and about. Because some people are neglectful, and some people DONT deserve to be parents, and it sucks that there are great couples struggling when there are abused children in neglectful homes.

HOWEVER I think Alex needs to look in the mirror because I could easily say she’s not grateful for what SHE has. She has two beautiful girls from two relatively easy and quick adoptions, and yet her focus is only on a bio baby. Maybe she doesn’t deserve those girls?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

michalle wrote:Saw this comment. I wonder how long before she deletes itImage Sounds awful[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 6aa710.jpg[/IMG]

WOW. That is crazy. That one of Alex patients actually tracked her down and had some issues.

We have all long pondered about Alex care as a nurse and holding up under the pressure of that job but we have never had proof of any wrongdoing. Wowowow, here is proof. From a patient on Alex last day! If this is what she did on her last day i can't imagine her nursing career being a successful one. I am assuming she left due to the stress of the job and not being able to handle it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

michalle wrote:Saw this comment. I wonder how long before she deletes itImage Sounds awful[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 6aa710.jpg[/IMG]

WOAH that’s pretty wild. Way to go saving that before it’s deleted. As a nurse, not considering who this post is directed at, my first thought would be to tell you there’s two sides to every story and sometimes things like this need to be taken with a grain of salt (I’ve read my unit’s facebook reviews and press ganey comments lol)...BUT in the case of Alex, we’ve seen her walk into work like blubbering before. How can she provide patient care when she can’t get herself in check, especially when her patient population is babies? We’ve seen evidence that she doesn’t give a shit about evidence based practice for her own family and prefers to just loosely google things and give her kids random doses of herbal remedies and vitamins because her mom said too. All very sketchy coming from a nurse. I find it highly telling she quit months and months ago when she could have easily maintained her PRN schedule (aka 2-4 shifts every 6 weeks) this whole time.

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

[/quote]

WOAH that’s pretty wild. Way to go saving that before it’s deleted. As a nurse, not considering who this post is directed at, my first thought would be to tell you there’s two sides to every story and sometimes things like this need to be taken with a grain of salt (I’ve read my unit’s facebook reviews and press ganey comments lol)...BUT in the case of Alex, we’ve seen her walk into work like blubbering before. How can she provide patient care when she can’t get herself in check, especially when her patient population is babies? We’ve seen evidence that she doesn’t give a shit about evidence based practice for her own family and prefers to just loosely google things and give her kids random doses of herbal remedies and vitamins because her mom said too. All very sketchy coming from a nurse. I find it highly telling she quit months and months ago when she could have easily maintained her PRN schedule (aka 2-4 shifts every 6 weeks) this whole time.

[/quote]

Considering how she admitted to doing CPR on her own child with a heartbeat who was holding her breath, I am sure there are many NICU stories like this with her. I would not want her touching my child, she is mentally unstable and imo incompetent.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Wow.

TorquoiseTastic
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TorquoiseTastic »

Maybe she got fired.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

TorquoiseTastic wrote:Maybe she got fired.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
I really hope she got struck off for that. That shits not ok. Poor kid and poor mum for going through something like that

wildwild94
Talker
Talker

If you check out that woman’s insta story, she posted a bit more on there as well. I didn’t want to screenshot it but it’s still up as of now.

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think Alex deleted the lady's comment
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

wildwild94 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... e19e29.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 326afe.jpg[/IMG]

Someone send her a link to this site pleaaaase ImageImage

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

wildwild94 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... e19e29.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 326afe.jpg[/IMG]

How sad that her followers are going after that poor mom. My son spent a week in the nicu and thankfully all his nurses were amazing. It's hard enough having a baby you can't take home right away, thinking you did something wrong to cause them to be in there.
But then having someone like Alex come along and make things so so much worse. Voice your opinions of the nurse and get trampled all over.
Alex should have never been working in the state she is in. She's the most unstable person I think I've seen in awhile. She probably quit because she knew she was about to get in trouble or something.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Return to “Phil and Alex”