BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

TellAll wrote:
BunnyandBear wrote:I get the feeling that Frank is quite insecure and jealous therefore Britney is claiming she ‘never loved Ean’ to reassure Frank that he’s ‘the one’ and to give him something to have an edge over Ean. Ean may have had his flaws but he took care of Britney and the kids for years and now Frank has to fill those shoes which is a big responsibility for someone with the emotional maturity of a teenager and has only ever looked out for himself. Frank might act like the big man, but I think he’s intimidated by Ean which is why Brit tries so hard to emphasise how much better off she is with Frank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh my god! You hit the freakin nail on the head!! I bet this is exactly what’s going on!!!!

I definitely think it’s that mixed with her trying to one up Ean. It’s so painfully obvious she’s trying to convince herself that she’s so in love, so happy and that Frank is better than Ean.

Ean did so much for her yet she never bragged about him, Frank does one thing and she acts like he cured cancer. She’s always making ridiculous lovey dovey posts about Baldo yet even the time she “loved him at one point” she never did that. Everything that she wanted from Ean that he never did like wanting to vlog, getting married, building a house...she did with a complete stranger.

She’s trying to make Ean look like he never did anything or never supported her like Freeeenk does & this will Image bite her in the ass one day.
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

She is trying so hard to assure that Freenk is way better than Ean was

I think freenk is super insecure about ean

People fell out of love all the time
I think britch loved ean and that is in the past, she is with freenk now.

No need to assure him that she NEVER loved ean. That sounds imature for both Freenk and britch

Can you guys imagine freenk and britch talking about this??

"Was ean better than me, was his dick bigger then mine???? Was he good in bed?? Am I better? Tell me I am better, tell the internet that NOW"

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Frank will never be Ean. Let’s see him get Britney’s diaper bag ready for the day before he leaves to work. Like damn. I’ll never forget that vlog. Ean went above and beyond even if it’s for the vlog it’s more than most men would ever do. And he didn’t even film it, Britney did so casually like Ean usually gets my diaper bag ready and packed.

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

I think Brit is insecure about the fact that she brought 3 children into this relationship. Like her kids are “baggage” and she has to praise frank and kiss the ground he walks on because he accepted her AND her 3 kids. Like she owes him something. Like he’s some hero. Idk just the vibe I get

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Buckeyebaby wrote:I think Brit is insecure about the fact that she brought 3 children into this relationship. Like her kids are “baggage” and she has to praise frank and kiss the ground he walks on because he accepted her AND her 3 kids. Like she owes him something. Like he’s some hero. Idk just the vibe I get

This!! The way she celebrates every insignificant thing he does screams what you just said
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Amelia322 wrote:Frank will never be Ean. Let’s see him get Britney’s diaper bag ready for the day before he leaves to work. Like damn. I’ll never forget that vlog. Ean went above and beyond even if it’s for the vlog it’s more than most men would ever do. And he didn’t even film it, Britney did so casually like Ean usually gets my diaper bag ready and packed.

Ean was better than FrEnK in every way. The fact that he wasn’t a fame whore alone makes him better. And this bitch is now acting like there was nothing ever there. She was clearly doing something to make him think they would get back together. I wish someone had saved that video he made in her apartment.

Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

So we are supposed to believe that the newest unedited vlogs is a normal day for them? YEA RIGHT! The only reason she took those kids out of the house was to “prove” what a super mom she is of FOUR kids. We all know a normal day is Aria running the show, Nolan glued to the iPad, and Harlow left unattended while she gushes over her golden child Scarlett all day

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

hoLY SHIT.
That unedited vlog was annoying as fuck. Kids screaming, Britney being loud and repeating herself. I can't.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flightlessbird wrote:hoLY SHIT.
That unedited vlog was annoying as fuck. Kids screaming, Britney being loud and repeating herself. I can't.
God she’s so transparenct, I can literally smell her mile away:

It’s so obvious that she PURPOSELY tries to get the kids to act all crazy whenever she does a DITL type of video without Frank. Like that ppl can call say ”omg you’re such an amazing mom or “omg idk how you do it with fOuR KiDs you’re super mom”.

I can imagine her behind the camera instructing them to act a certain way like that she can pan the camera to her face and “omg my kids are soOoO crazy you guys have no idea”....girl bye with your scripted ass “not so day in the life”.

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Haven’t watched it yet but just the title is so obnoxious:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 639d63.jpg[/IMG]

ALONE!!!! FOUR kids!!!!
Like no one else has ever had to do that; plus she has no idea what “alone” is really like

ims25
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ims25 »

Why does she always add unnecessary arrows to her thumbnails?? Makes absolutely no sense!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 99d61b.jpg[/IMG]

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I get having 4 kids is hectic and gets chaotic, I'm not denying that. I was raised with one brother 9 years older than me so there was an age gap and by the time I was born my parents were almost 40 and over the childish stage so I guess I was pretty well behaved, so yes things are different but HOLY SHIT

I cant imagine raising a household like that. Those kids were running around, weren't listening, there was no discipline whatsoever. I would've gotten my ass handed to me if I acted like that. I get if they're outside running around who cares, kids still have to be kids but when it comes to getting ready for the day and being in public and even listening to your parent, you did what you were asked.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ims25 wrote:Why does she always add unnecessary arrows to her thumbnails?? Makes absolutely no sense!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 99d61b.jpg[/IMG]

Cz she can’t go one day without pointing out how bad Harlow was or what crazy thing she did, she literally has to point the arrow at her. She never talks about her in a positive way, no wonder the kid can’t even speak properly
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ims25 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:31 pm Why does she always add unnecessary arrows to her thumbnails?? Makes absolutely no sense!

because she saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops, so she had to buy army pants and flip flops.
CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CooperFairbanks »

Scarlett looks more like Frank and less like Nolan every day. Poor thing.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Her thumbnails seem like they are trying to copy OKBABY

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Anyone noticed how ever since frank came around Britney is a country queen with the music lol that’s all that I ever hear on her insta or vlogs. I swear she rarely e v e r played country music and if I can recall correctly I remember years ago her saying she wasn’t a fan of it

samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

Wobbledewobble wrote:Anyone noticed how ever since frank came around Britney is a country queen with the music lol that’s all that I ever hear on her insta or vlogs. I swear she rarely e v e r played country music and if I can recall correctly I remember years ago her saying she wasn’t a fan of it

Yes I remember a few years ago she made fun of Ean for listening to country but now that’s all she posts about.

rhetoricians
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rhetoricians »

I feel so bad for Aria - I feel like this entire vlog she was just trying to get some positive attention and all B did was use her to do housework or tell her not to do something.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Bambi_ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:18 am
Ean was better than FrEnK in every way. The fact that he wasn’t a fame whore alone makes him better. And this bitch is now acting like there was nothing ever there. She was clearly doing something to make him think they would get back together. I wish someone had saved that video he made in her apartment.

I feel like Frank is such a monkey paw wish for her. She had a miserable dude who was too cowardly to tell her he didn't want marriage before. Now she has a husband who will always want/need her but it's because he's a shady clout chaser who likes being the man of the house.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “Britneyandbaby”