GQS: Mangina, Trashley & The Trailer Park Quad Squad | Part 55

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Mangina, Trashley & The Trailer Park Quad Squad | Part 55

Unread post by JD386 »

She spent the entire vlog today mocking the way they pronounced things. Instead of repeating them incorrectly, how about you correct their pronunciation? Dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sonofhicks
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sonofhicks »

They were so weirdly aggressive in today’s vlog. I just wanted to reach through the camera and strangle her for forcing them to give hugs goodbye. More grooming and enforcing the idea that they’re not in charge of their own body.

Esme’s tour of the playhouse was pretty cute, I’ll admit, even with Dad pushing her to do it. He was probably hoping to show how much better their playhouse was going to be - we saw how that turned out

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I love that the sister in law showed the play set before they did lol. They were probably planning some big ordeal to unveil it and she beat them to it. I give her husband props for putting in the effort to build it but how long will it actually last.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Just pulled this from the Bingdings vlog. It was a total shove out of the way. It was cut pretty quick, but just goes to show lack social etiquette. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 813591.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

tg910 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:20 am Just pulled this from the Bingdings vlog. It was a total shove out of the way. It was cut pretty quick, but just goes to show lack social etiquette.

And of course, they are in clothes that don’t fit properly. How hard is it to find shirts or dresses that the sleeves or straps stay up on the shoulders?
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Sickandtired wrote:
tg910 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:20 am Just pulled this from the Bingdings vlog. It was a total shove out of the way. It was cut pretty quick, but just goes to show lack social etiquette.

And of course, they are in clothes that don’t fit properly. How hard is it to find shirts or dresses that the sleeves or straps stay up on the shoulders?
Seriously. My child has NEVER looked like that.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

JD386 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:34 pm
Sickandtired wrote:

Seriously. My child has NEVER looked like that.

Mine haven’t either. These girls look so neglected with the baggy clothes and ratty hair. I know kids are kids and play rough, but they look like this ALL the time. Don’t even get me started with the bandaids. My 5 year old plays rough and he doesn’t have new bandaids on every damn day. These poor kids don’t stand a chance. They are the ones that will be made fun of in school.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Sickandtired wrote:

When my children were in school there were 5 children from the same family that went to the same school. Their mom was a single parent and struggled to put food on the table and clothes on their backs. She did the best she possibly could for her children working 3 jobs and would not accept any help from anyone. She was a very proud, hard working woman. There were many, many times that these children had clothes on that didn’t fit properly. They were either too big or too small, just like the Greedturds do with the girls however it was all their mom could afford. She wasn’t taking the easy way out, it was because she couldn’t afford to buy them something that fit perfectly all the time. She bought what she could afford and many times the kids shared the clothes. These children were made fun of every single day by a group of ignorant kids because of this. It caused these kids so much heartache. I can see this happening to the girls when they go to school. If Asswipe thinks just because their hair is done in some ugly ass hairstyle or they don’t wear the same things twice that they won’t be made fun of she is highly mistaken. They will be made fun of for dressing alike, their hairstyles, ill fitting clothes, shoes on the wrong feet, the entitlement & rude behavior, not being able to pronounce words correctly, their fat, lazy pervy dad, whore, screeching mom, and not being caught up developmentally. The other kids will say the girls think they are hot shit because of the YT channel. They will be made fun of for all the embarrassing things their so called parents have shared about them since before they were born and how lazy their parents are. I’m sure some kid will also bring up how they stole that logo from someone else and tried to pass it off as their own like they did with that food picture before. The Greedturds may think they are doing the girls a favor but here in the real world they are not. There will be people that won’t put up with the Greedturds or the girls shit and will put them in their places. Of course chubby hubby will want to clothesline them but they will get called out on so much shit. Most parents won’t want their children around a supposed grown man that talks to little girls or around a supposed mom that looks like a hooker and flirts with any man around her. If Tubby hubby and Asswipe think the girls will be the popular kids they are sadly mistaken. These poor girls are going to have it so rough thanks to their idiotic, selfish parents.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

I wonder how much kickback the hack doctor to the vloggers gets? Mandatory reporter my ass! I don’t think Utah has such a thing. Especially not for Mormon “influencers”.
Teacher Frost? Dance teacher?

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

So if Ashley got Tyson an “amazing” Father’s Day gift, why does he already have it? (Father’s Day is this coming Sunday in the US) & why is he doing an ad for the company with an example book to show??

I just looked this company up. For $99 they will send a years worth of prompts by email & print 1 book. Should you not answer all the questions by the time the year is up, you can either print the book as is, or subscribe again.

They don’t send you an example book with purchase, so ONCE AGAIN Tyson is a liar.

I would have less issue with the ad if they would just stop lying. Call a spade a spade. You’re doing another shitty #ad because you are trying to scam more people out of money.

I want to know what their kickback is.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 0bc2e5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... d059e7.jpg[/IMG]

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

GA Peach70 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:54 pm
Sickandtired wrote:

When my children were in school there were 5 children from the same family that went to the same school. Their mom was a single parent and struggled to put food on the table and clothes on their backs. She did the best she possibly could for her children working 3 jobs and would not accept any help from anyone. She was a very proud, hard working woman. There were many, many times that these children had clothes on that didn’t fit properly. They were either too big or too small, just like the Greedturds do with the girls however it was all their mom could afford. She wasn’t taking the easy way out, it was because she couldn’t afford to buy them something that fit perfectly all the time. She bought what she could afford and many times the kids shared the clothes. These children were made fun of every single day by a group of ignorant kids because of this. It caused these kids so much heartache. I can see this happening to the girls when they go to school. If Asswipe thinks just because their hair is done in some ugly ass hairstyle or they don’t wear the same things twice that they won’t be made fun of she is highly mistaken. They will be made fun of for dressing alike, their hairstyles, ill fitting clothes, shoes on the wrong feet, the entitlement & rude behavior, not being able to pronounce words correctly, their fat, lazy pervy dad, whore, screeching mom, and not being caught up developmentally. The other kids will say the girls think they are hot shit because of the YT channel. They will be made fun of for all the embarrassing things their so called parents have shared about them since before they were born and how lazy their parents are. I’m sure some kid will also bring up how they stole that logo from someone else and tried to pass it off as their own like they did with that food picture before. The Greedturds may think they are doing the girls a favor but here in the real world they are not. There will be people that won’t put up with the Greedturds or the girls shit and will put them in their places. Of course chubby hubby will want to clothesline them but they will get called out on so much shit. Most parents won’t want their children around a supposed grown man that talks to little girls or around a supposed mom that looks like a hooker and flirts with any man around her. If Tubby hubby and Asswipe think the girls will be the popular kids they are sadly mistaken. These poor girls are going to have it so rough thanks to their idiotic, selfish parents.

Spot on!!!!!
Snarky is as snarky does!
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

GA Peach70 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:54 pm
Sickandtired wrote:

Your story about that family made me cry. First because it was heartbreaking but also because of remembering a couple of families from my childhood. I grew up at a time that we would have been considered at poverty level, but I didn't feel or would have known of it. Just wasn't talk about. We had a home, food and sometimes some new clothes and we were fine. Lived in a very small town and had lots to do to have fun in a very rural area. What made me cry is because there were a couple of families in my area that also attended my grade school that fit your description of that family you knew. I remember in 6th grade the boy from one of those families that sat next to me, was called out into the hallway because his mother was there with his younger brother who needed his shoes. The mother needed to take the younger brother to a doctor's appointment. It upset me then and upsets me now again.

Sorry for the story, but this and other stories about others situations gets me so angry about the Greeds. They have no idea about anything. They are the most selfish, greedy, unknowing about life. You are so right that these girls are going to be so disliked and will have no friends. If they continue the way they are allowed to do, travel like a pack of wolves, there will be no hope for them.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

*******THREAD CLOSED!!! ******

Please join us for part 56!

GQS| Gardner Manor: Full of Mishaps and Death Traps| Part 56
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”