Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Did she say her house is all paid off. I would imagine they got a 30 year mortgage. I have a hard time believing they would pay it all off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:45 pm Did she say her house is all paid off. I would imagine they got a 30 year mortgage. I have a hard time believing they would pay it all off.

I think with the kind of money they were making a year or two ago, they could have easily have paid off their home. I do believe they were making a seven figure salary at one time. Also, this isn't an expensive home.
Bored Mommy
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bored Mommy »

Could one of the heavy blows be they were told the land they bought is not for a built they wanted and also E&J pulled out because it has gone pretty quiet on the land front from both sides for quite a while now!
Bored Mommy
Amateur
Amateur

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:06 pm I understand the criticism of them having Bri watch the kids if they are just too lazy to, but I don’t think it’s fair for people to criticize them for it if they are working on Bollie. Someone has to do it, and it’s obnoxious there are issues that need attention. They have a lot of time and money invested in that business and it would be irresponsible to just stick their heads in the sand and ignore it like Ellie and Jared are. Sure E&J don’t have a Bri (that we know of) but they also don’t seem to actually be working on Bollie all that often either.

Using Bri to watch the kids while they go on excessive date nights or day trips to get Bonnie’s brows waxed however, that I do judge.

Oops sorry this was meant for the other post you quoted me sorry!
Oh? Surprising I had no idea once at an airport where she ran into Brian she seemed almost awkward and she speaking to him, I thought it was more Ellie trying to keep her private friends to herself!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YTIG60 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:45 pm Did she say her house is all paid off. I would imagine they got a 30 year mortgage. I have a hard time believing they would pay it all off.

I think with the kind of money they were making a year or two ago, they could have easily have paid off their home. I do believe they were making a seven figure salary at one time. Also, this isn't an expensive home.

If I remember right they purchased it for less than $200k 9 years ago.

It always surprises me that people will argue E&J don’t live outside their means, but B&J do when B&J at least kept their average home. If it isn’t paid off by now I’ll be shocked. They have spent a ton on toys, property and plastic surgery, but they haven’t noticeably spent enough for it all to be gone. It has to have gone into savings, the mortgage, or something else we haven’t seen.

Bored Mommy
Amateur
Amateur

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:10 pm
YTIG60 wrote: I think with the kind of money they were making a year or two ago, they could have easily have paid off their home. I do believe they were making a seven figure salary at one time. Also, this isn't an expensive home.

If I remember right they purchased it for less than $200k 9 years ago.

It always surprises me that people will argue E&J don’t live outside their means, but B&J do when B&J at least kept their average home. If it isn’t paid off by now I’ll be shocked. They have spent a ton on toys, property and plastic surgery, but they haven’t noticeably spent enough for it all to be gone. It has to have gone into savings, the mortgage, or something else we haven’t seen.

No disrespect to any Mormons out there but just amongst this Griff group the church is sure making quite a pretty penny off them!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Bored Mommy wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:31 pm No disrespect to any Mormons out there but just amongst this Griff group the church is sure making quite a pretty penny off them!
The Mormon church is worth something like $40 BILLION, so I don't know that their family is giving more than just the average upper middle class Mormon family. There are plenty of billionaire Mormon who give a lot more through tithing. Even Shay is not anywhere near one of the wealthiest Mormons.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I think it said a lot Bonnie and Joel at E&J’s house the night they got back from Florida. They had work to do before going to NY. Bonnie seems to have endless patience with Ellie since I would said cut your trip short to get the Bollie work done.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

While this is pure speculation... I believe Roman Atwood’s mother that passed away from falling off a bike and hitting her head while not wearing a helmet... I am disgusted to see Joel still refusing to put helmets on the kids. What is it going to take for them to take their safety seriously?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

alym0326 wrote:While this is pure speculation... I believe Roman Atwood’s mother that passed away from falling off a bike and hitting her head while not wearing a helmet... I am disgusted to see Joel still refusing to put helmets on the kids. What is it going to take for them to take their safety seriously?

Maybe the church to tell them to do it?

But prob not.

Jennifer. They would probably only take it seriously if Grandma Griff told them to.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:37 am
alym0326 wrote:While this is pure speculation... I believe Roman Atwood’s mother that passed away from falling off a bike and hitting her head while not wearing a helmet... I am disgusted to see Joel still refusing to put helmets on the kids. What is it going to take for them to take their safety seriously?

Maybe the church to tell them to do it?

But prob not.

Jennifer. They would probably only take it seriously if Grandma Griff told them to.

But remember, grandma Griff doesn’t care if her grandkids are safe, only if they are good.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

alym0326 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:29 am While this is pure speculation... I believe Roman Atwood’s mother that passed away from falling off a bike and hitting her head while not wearing a helmet... I am disgusted to see Joel still refusing to put helmets on the kids. What is it going to take for them to take their safety seriously?

Utah is one of the states that don't mandate wearing bike helmets. In the time I watched their family vlog, it has been consistently shown safety is not a priority with their children. In fact, when comments were on and viewers recommended helmets, they seem to ignored or resisted the suggestion. For these parents to change by not taking safety seriously, it will take an unfortunate accident.
I remember a brand deal with home alarms and all the kids riding bikes without helmets and I was very surprised this company who was looking to keep a family safe at home, didn't appear to care about children not wearing bike helmets.
Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

After taking the kids for a bike ride, letting them play in the dirt and get all hot and sweaty you don’t give them a bath or at least a quick shower? You let them go to bed all dirty and sweaty? Seriously, how lazy of a parent can they be? Lincoln is my favorite but he is looking so unkept it’s disgusting. That hair style just makes him look dirty.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Lincoln is cute, but his hair needs a good trimming if they want it a little longer. They have really cute bike helmets for kids, they have everything from super heroes to motorcycle looking helmets. Let the kids pick one out they would love and feel cool wearing. These two put their kids in danger because they want them to be "boys"! Thats all good, but a little safety never killed anyone, it saves them. I agree, it's disgusting to send them to bed sweaty and dirty. Run a shower for them. Theres two bathrooms in that house, it wouldn't take them that long.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Todays drama wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am Lincoln is cute, but his hair needs a good trimming if they want it a little longer. They have really cute bike helmets for kids, they have everything from super heroes to motorcycle looking helmets. Let the kids pick one out they would love and feel cool wearing. These two put their kids in danger because they want them to be "boys"! Thats all good, but a little safety never killed anyone, it saves them. I agree, it's disgusting to send them to bed sweaty and dirty. Run a shower for them. Theres two bathrooms in that house, it wouldn't take them that long.
Ew.. if they go to bed filthy, can u imaging how gross their sheets are? Hard PASS!
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Catface2 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:13 am
Todays drama wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am Lincoln is cute, but his hair needs a good trimming if they want it a little longer. They have really cute bike helmets for kids, they have everything from super heroes to motorcycle looking helmets. Let the kids pick one out they would love and feel cool wearing. These two put their kids in danger because they want them to be "boys"! Thats all good, but a little safety never killed anyone, it saves them. I agree, it's disgusting to send them to bed sweaty and dirty. Run a shower for them. Theres two bathrooms in that house, it wouldn't take them that long.
Ew.. if they go to bed filthy, can u imaging how gross their sheets are? Hard PASS!
Not surprising, Bonnie lacks hygiene and cleanliness. She hardly showers herself.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

There is no Bri around to help with the kids while Bonnie is gone and Bollie trips no longer looks like they include Jared and Joel going to NYC or LA. I still don't think they will aggressively search for another assistant due to finances and Joel will need to step it up.
Bored Mommy
Amateur
Amateur

ewokfan11 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:54 pm
Bored Mommy wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:31 pm No disrespect to any Mormons out there but just amongst this Griff group the church is sure making quite a pretty penny off them!
The Mormon church is worth something like $40 BILLION, so I don't know that their family is giving more than just the average upper middle class Mormon family. There are plenty of billionaire Mormon who give a lot more through tithing. Even Shay is not anywhere near one of the wealthiest Mormons.
Wow 😮
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:13 pm
There is no Bri around to help with the kids while Bonnie is gone and Bollie trips no longer looks like they include Jared and Joel going to NYC or LA. I still don't think they will aggressively search for another assistant due to finances and Joel will need to step it up.
Assistant or babysitter? Minimum wage in Utah is only $7.25/hour...and I bet they can afford that to get rid of the kids most of the day. They can have someone take the kids for five hours a day (to avoid a mandatory lunch break after five hours), five days a week and that's way less than $200 a week. Cheaper than daycare for four kids.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ewokfan11 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:35 pm Assistant or babysitter? Minimum wage in Utah is only $7.25/hour...and I bet they can afford that to get rid of the kids most of the day. They can have someone take the kids for five hours a day (to avoid a mandatory lunch break after five hours), five days a week and that's way less than $200 a week. Cheaper than daycare for four kids.
I said an assistant. Bri (older/could drive) was working 24/7 when they traveled. I'm sure they paid more than $7.25 an hour with the amount of responsibility she had including taking children to the ER and taking care of several children with Lice. When I wrote this, my thought was more on Joel isn't going on these recent trips. Also, Joel probably has completed editing several vlogs before Bonnie left so he just has the kids to care for, but in the past Bri was there too when Bonnie traveled without him. If we see they hired another assistant, I was wrong. If I remember correctly, Bri advertised for her position -> thirty hours a week.
It is possible Bollie is a drag on their income, YT is not as lucrative compared to years ago and they are being more financially conservative.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”