Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Ket52
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helicopter Mom, Snacky Stoner & Average Emma | Rachelle & Justin | Part 16

Unread post by Ket52 »

Her obsession with Emma being “tiny” seems unhealthy. I had a friend who was the same way with her daughter (who like Emma, was very average) she always talked about how small she was as if it were something to be proud of. Now her daughter already has body image issues and she’s only 5. I don’t think Rachelle liked how massive Emma was at birth so now she’d proud that she’s no longer massive. So strange
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

hatinghannah wrote:Watching old vlogs when she was pregnant with Emma. Pregnancy is not your friend Rachelle Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 1e1e25.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OOF

mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

mac531 wrote:Image

Awwww she has Rachelles undereye bags Image

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

prbeca wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:27 pm

And Rachelle’s horse nostrils
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:
prbeca wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:27 pm

And Rachelle’s horse nostrils
This poor child looks just like Justin plus all the Rachelles worst features.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I gotta agree. I don't think it's concerning for Emma to have one sweater that she can squeeze into and stretch out. Rash is the one to be concerned about. At her 9 month checkup, she was 49th percentile for weight, but Rash was going on and on about how teeny tiny she was. My daughter is almost 2.5. She's always been slightly below average for weight. Nothing alarming, around 40th percentile. She's always been able to wear the previous size a bit longer. I think most of us with kids have had those pieces our kids can wear a little longer. My 2.5 yo still has a few 18 month pieces that fit her. I would NOT say it's because she's super tiny. Or even worse, act like it's something to be proud of. My kid is average. Some clothes just for differently.

Like someone said, Rash lives in the extremes. Emma is either HUUUGE or tiny. She's either healthy or dying. Everything is either a perfect unicorn land, or everything is horrible. This chick can not be normal or average. That's pretty sick if you ask me, and that will screw Emma up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

SouthernGal wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:15 am
Here_2_talk wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:My daughter was wearing 18 month clothes on her first birthday. She is a tall slender kid too.
It worries me for Emma if she is only in 3-6 month clothes at almost a year old. If she was seriously in 3-6mo then there is failure to thrive and the doctor would be very concerned. Also, Rachelle would be eating the attention all up if it were true.
I just find it hard to believe considering she's been a very healthy child and it just doesn't make sense.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

I think it’s just that jumper. Emma’s wearing a knitted jumper from that fancy kid store (Jamie kay?) so the 3-6months doesn’t sound that odd. She’s not tall and she’s average in weight.
If it was rompers she was wearing 3-6months I’d be worried. I think emma just inherited Justin tiny stature.

Also Rachelle begging for clothes... isn’t she swimming in $$$$$?!?! Image

Idk. Even in a bigger sweater to be 3-6mo I can't see it fitting. Maybe that brand is unusually large?
It's concerning to me either way. Either she's really in those sizes and she's smaller, or Rachelle is lying trying to get free clothes. It's a lose lose. Lol

What I’ve learned is that baby clothes fit so differently from each company. My girls are 9.5 months (were a month early and weigh 4 and 5 pounds at birth, now weigh about 16.5 pounds each), but can still fit into an Old Navy Gap size 3-6 months, a Carter’s size 9 or 12 months, but a Macy’s brand 6-9 months lol. There really is no universal sizing for baby clothing. Their pediatrician is pleased with their growth and isn’t concerned. I’m not defending Trashelle, just explaining how a baby can be different sizes lol.
carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

Anyone taking one for the team to find out what their “disappointing news” was from the surgery? I don’t want to give them any ad revenue, they’re lazy fucks

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

carolinecat16 wrote:Anyone taking one for the team to find out what their “disappointing news” was from the surgery? I don’t want to give them any ad revenue, they’re lazy fucks

Her polyps were really bad and now they have to move back the transfer date. Cause, ya know, it’s all MALE FACTOR infertility and Rash is perfect

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

carolinecat16 wrote:Anyone taking one for the team to find out what their “disappointing news” was from the surgery? I don’t want to give them any ad revenue, they’re lazy fucks

They have to delay the transfer because she's in pretty bad shape post surgery and needs to recover

Last edited by maisiefrommaine on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

Seeing a grown woman act like that was embarrassing. Rubbing her eyes, pouting and just looking for attention. Rachelle honey you’re pathetic.

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Sabrina_the_cat1990 wrote:
SouthernGal wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:15 am
Here_2_talk wrote:
I think it’s just that jumper. Emma’s wearing a knitted jumper from that fancy kid store (Jamie kay?) so the 3-6months doesn’t sound that odd. She’s not tall and she’s average in weight.
If it was rompers she was wearing 3-6months I’d be worried. I think emma just inherited Justin tiny stature.

Also Rachelle begging for clothes... isn’t she swimming in $$$$$?!?! Image

Idk. Even in a bigger sweater to be 3-6mo I can't see it fitting. Maybe that brand is unusually large?
It's concerning to me either way. Either she's really in those sizes and she's smaller, or Rachelle is lying trying to get free clothes. It's a lose lose. Lol

What I’ve learned is that baby clothes fit so differently from each company. My girls are 9.5 months (were a month early and weigh 4 and 5 pounds at birth, now weigh about 16.5 pounds each), but can still fit into an Old Navy Gap size 3-6 months, a Carter’s size 9 or 12 months, but a Macy’s brand 6-9 months lol. There really is no universal sizing for baby clothing. Their pediatrician is pleased with their growth and isn’t concerned. I’m not defending Trashelle, just explaining how a baby can be different sizes lol.
No, I know that. Lol I have 2 of my own and they're all over the place in sizes.
Maybe I should clarify.
Emma is clearly not a tiny baby. She looks like she should be in around 12-18mo clothes. Which is normal for her age. I think I went on a ramble and a tangent about the whole thing.
My conclusion was that she may be lying to get free clothes for the next baby. She's positive she will have another.

In my defense, I've never seen a 10mo old baby be able to fit in any brand 3-6mo size clothes. Lol

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I don't understand how she undergoes all these surgeries, pregnancy and childbirth and she whined like a damn child.

I know pain is all relative, some things hurt more than others. Personally I have a phobia of vomit so yeah I get super anxious if I feel sick like that but I dont whine and act like I'm literally dying.

She acted like she was on her deathbed. Laughable.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

Well, well, well. Apparently this time she has a tremendous amount of polyps on her uterus so her transfer has to be pushed back a month. Hmmm, so its not all justin after all. Even if justin has a small amount of healthy sperm, she could possibly concieve if there were not all these problems with her reproductive system.

Just admit it rachelle!! Have the doctors NOT told you that you have alot of issues and you cant get pregnant?? Or are you in that much denial?

Couple of comments questioning why the surgery if justin has the issue.
Maybe a higher power is trying to tell you that you shouldnt have anymore children. Not saying that other women who want children for the RIGHT reasons shouldnt do ivf, but most women dont use their babies for the almighty dollar.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Is it bad that i may have lol’d a little when her transfer date is moved??.... to bad they cant do it in August and end up with her perfect May replacement baby.

Thats why shes boohooing. She doesnt get to do her Brynn pregnancy over again and have a different outcome. She doesnt get to do the pregnancy stage photos and continually compare them to her stillborn pregnancy. She is screaming for help. How can we see it yet no one else can?? She only wants to get pregnant in August so she can compare it to brynns pregnancy, continually compare and do all of the “two/three (cant remember the timeline) years ago I was also pregnant.. we has a stillborn” yada yada yada
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Guys!!!! The baby voice is back!!!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd say this, but I've missed that level of cringe with her! Glad to have it back!

Poor thing has to push back her transfer for the twins a WHOLE MONTH!!!! Such devastating news for them. I'll be sure to keep them in my prayers as they deal with this tragic news. Image

And she just ALWAYS seems annoyed with Justin. It's like she can't stand him. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2b7cd7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 2fcaa1.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

wonderwall99 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:49 pm I don't understand how she undergoes all these surgeries, pregnancy and childbirth and she whined like a damn child.

I know pain is all relative, some things hurt more than others. Personally I have a phobia of vomit so yeah I get super anxious if I feel sick like that but I dont whine and act like I'm literally dying.

She acted like she was on her deathbed. Laughable.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
One word: sympathy. Poooor rachelle going through all of this for a baby. I had emergency surgery and was back to work 2 days later. Yeah i had pain but bills need paid and kids need fed. And here comes her mom to baby her and take care of emma, but she can get on her phone and post away!!!
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

Ket52 wrote:Her obsession with Emma being “tiny” seems unhealthy. I had a friend who was the same way with her daughter (who like Emma, was very average) she always talked about how small she was as if it were something to be proud of. Now her daughter already has body image issues and she’s only 5. I don’t think Rachelle liked how massive Emma was at birth so now she’d proud that she’s no longer massive. So strange
Remember, these are the people that said that if Emma was chubby they would basically force her into sports, dance, etc while Rachelle was pregnant Image

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

MoaningMona wrote:I came to this thread because I wanted to join in and talk about Rachelle and Justin. I too have been blocked by them and was interested in what other people had to say about them. But I CANNOT believe the disgusting talk that goes on on this page about baby Emma. An adult is fair game because they’re putting their life online for all to see. But not a baby. Even the VIP members and moderators are in on the nasty comments. It’s shameful.

Hi Rash-elle

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”