Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

LuzzB
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

Post by LuzzB » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:45 pm

They're auditioning for Camp Extreme by GoodStory/Haley Kellogg.
https://www.backstage.com/casting/extre ... ds-296420/
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:57 pm

I thought Halie's audition was ok. I found Hannah's one not so great.

I'm trying to remember if Kylie might be pregnant? So may not have wanted to make the super long drive.
granola
Amateur
Amateur

Post by granola » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:30 pm

They may have plenty of quirks and flaws but at the end of the day extremely few people would be willing to "adopt" the special needs adult mother of your adopted daughter. They took her in, support her financially, and treat her like a daughter as if she were adopted. It's really admirable.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Post by lara77 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Yes, I'm happy that Jamie has found a family to love her! It took time but she got there eventually. She seems to show her personality more abd more too!
lara77
Talker
Talker

Post by lara77 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:27 pm

Clay sent a huge box for Jake's birthday. It's the same person who sent all those gift to the Crazy Middles (including PJs for Aubrey), right? Who has the money, time and emotional investment to send that many gifts to that many kids??

Also on Hannah's instagram, somebody posted this comment.
Screenshot 2019-06-18 at 21.22.14.png
I find it creepy how some people are over invested in meeting/being a part of those kids lives and how the parents seem to allow it (like letting people rsvp to Destiny's wedding, telling someone Aurora's room number at the hospital...). I hope the parents are more cautious in real life than they seem to be on Internet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
granola
Amateur
Amateur

Post by granola » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:58 pm

On his page, he was reposting pics of aurora with in detail updates about her from when she was in the hospital, as if he knew her.

I thought it was creepy so I did some internet deep diving and found out he's 19, turning 20 in a few months. How old is Hannah, 13/14?
Also some alarming posts on his askfm,
Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 10.51.24 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
granola
Amateur
Amateur

Post by granola » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:23 pm

So maybe I judged too soon.. upon further scrolling he also admits to having Aspergers so this might be more a case of lack of social skills/ he doesn't realize that the messages are creepy? To be honest I don't really know much about aspergers so idk, sorry.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grapesandbeans » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:48 pm

Can we please split the crazy pieces and crazy middles page? I don't follow the crazy pieces and have no clue who these people are as I only casually follow the middles. At times it can be quite confusing when it's not specified who's being talked about.

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:48 am

grapesandbeans wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:48 pm
Can we please split the crazy pieces and crazy middles page? I don't follow the crazy pieces and have no clue who these people are as I only casually follow the middles. At times it can be quite confusing when it's not specified who's being talked about.

They reason they are together is that they are sisters, they live in the same town and often are in each others vlogs or even do the same vlog basically. The kids (cousins) are always over at each others place as are the sisters.
Emily81
Talker
Talker

Post by Emily81 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:41 am

How can a mother doesn't know the dishes are in the sink for 2 days??? Never go to the kitchen?
"I don't know how to change that, the kids never told us" - Wtf???!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

lara77
Talker
Talker

Post by lara77 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:41 am

16 people dishes!! She can's have a list of things they buy frequently with boxes on the fridge and whoever notices they are running low thicks the box and they check the list before going to the shop? Or, you know, tell your kids to tell you? Or have it as a chore for one child to go around the house and check there is still everything that is needed? Or check yourself? It's like she isn't emotionally, mentally or physically present sometimes.

I wonder if it's because she feels the weight of Destiny not being there to run the house/raise the kids for her and Jarred?
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grapesandbeans » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:48 am

Bekkaz- that's not much of a valid reason considering the Mechams, Frankes, Hoelleins etc are now split.

AlexVause
Amateur
Amateur

Post by AlexVause » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:04 am

I really think Ariana's got this in the bag. She is fun, outgoing and natural. Hallie acted too forced in the audition, I think she was trying to be whom she thought they wanted to cast. I like Hannah, but she wears so much makeup she looks like a mom. I don't think she's the type for a Disney like show because of that.

I really like the Crazy Pieces, I've only recently gotten into watching them and compared to say Ruby Franke, this family is so much better.
pineapples64
Amateur
Amateur

Post by pineapples64 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:47 pm

Okay first of all I usually skip the intro song and this time I didn't and it was stuck in my head all day. Does anyone know if it's Lacey that sings it? I remember one of the little kids saying she was good at singing and it sounds like her.
Second of all, WOW. That prank honestly got a little too close to reality because of all Lacey and Easton's "marriage" talk and you know that Mormons marry early. And it's weird that they (in the prank) told them to break up because I would think if that were a real situation it would be marriage marriage marriage ASAP. The "she beat you" comment is also something they would totally say if it was all real, which I found funny. Also Lacey is a really good actress, lol.
LuzzB
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LuzzB » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:46 pm

She might sing in it but the song it says is by Aaliyah Raffell for CM and CP use Soul on Fire by Katrina Stone as well as Life Is Worth Living by Christopher Young as background a lot.

Anyone else annoyed by the inconsistency that Shelly claimed The A'Twins were taken from the pool but Crystal filmed them being taken at the house :p
lara77
Talker
Talker

Post by lara77 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:26 am

That pregnancy prank was cringeworthy. :? Especially since the camera wasn't on Destiny and we couldn't see her reaction. Also, even if Lacey was surprisingly good actress, the reaction of the parents was so not believable. But I suppose Crazy middles is a channel aiming for 10-12 years old audience so they wouldn't understand much. Although I am pregnant and I am not sure who the father is

And the amount of plastic they used for the car prank... I have noticed that they are really mindless about wasting and ecology. It's bad for a family of 3/4 or 5, it's worrying for a family of 20.. Lacey will turn 18 on May 20 next year. She will probably be married by May 21. If Destiny hasn't have a baby by then, you can be sure they will both be pressured to be the first one to have a child.
Emily81
Talker
Talker

Post by Emily81 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:05 am

lara77 wrote:
And the amount of plastic they used for the car prank... I have noticed that they are really mindless about wasting and ecology. It's bad for a family of 3/4 or 5, it's worrying for a family of 20..

This. Thank you

LuzzB
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LuzzB » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:14 am

Emily81 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:05 am
lara77 wrote:
And the amount of plastic they used for the car prank... I have noticed that they are really mindless about wasting and ecology. It's bad for a family of 3/4 or 5, it's worrying for a family of 20..

This. Thank you

And I thought the 20 mini tubes of toothpaste wasted was bad. Pretty sure one would get the point across. I had to take breaks watching the pregnancy 'prank' it was so painfully cringe.
granola
Amateur
Amateur

Post by granola » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:24 pm

i couldn't watch the pregnancy prank. Tried to skim through but damn, the cringe was so strong.
emilythebookworm
Amateur
Amateur

Post by emilythebookworm » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:05 pm

In cp newest video Jamie gets a necklace and crystal asks where she’s going to wear it and Jamie says “to destiny’s reception” and crystal was like “yea that’s coming up next week” or something like that. Either this video was prerecorded (which I don’t think is since Alex is supposedly on his hike) or destiny is having a reception this far after her wedding. Seems kinda weird to me that the reception wasn’t on the wedding day in Vegas. I bet destiny ate like McDonalds for her wedding day😂
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:21 am

LuzzB wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:46 pm
She might sing in it but the song it says is by Aaliyah Raffell for CM and CP use Soul on Fire by Katrina Stone as well as Life Is Worth Living by Christopher Young as background a lot.

Anyone else annoyed by the inconsistency that Shelly claimed The A'Twins were taken from the pool but Crystal filmed them being taken at the house :p
They were taken from both places. From the house first when they were about to go to the pools. Then after buying ice cream and chips, Aubrey wanted to go to the pools as a boy she liked was going to be there so Crystal took them. After the pools, they were 'kidnapped' again to stay the night and do nails plus face masks.
I loved that Shelley got stuck on the fence and they ended up having to knock on the back door lol

Destiny is having a reception in town - I guess for all the friends and family couldn't make it to Vegas for the wedding. Not sure why there is so many weeks gap between wedding and reception though. Mind you, I still don't understand why she got married in Vegas anyway.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Post by lara77 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:13 am

Aubrey and Addison are not twins, they have a bit less than a year between them (Aubrey is the oldest).

I find it a bit appalling that they didn't noticed two kids were gone for so long. Ok, they were with their aunt, but what if they weren't?
Emily81
Talker
Talker

Post by Emily81 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:15 am

Do they think that people don't understand that all these (stupid) pranks are about bringing viewers from one channel to another?

lara77
Talker
Talker

Post by lara77 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:19 am

Also, they use more plastic (the Crazy Pieces) and live animals (Crazy Middles), for the pranks. They really don't respect anything
Emily81
Talker
Talker

Post by Emily81 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:24 am

lara77 wrote:Aubrey and Addison are not twins, they have a bit less than a year between them (Aubrey is the oldest).

I find it a bit appalling that they didn't noticed two kids were gone for so long. Ok, they were with their aunt, but what if they weren't?
I think they knew and the "drama" was just for the vlog. They're not credible, same with the pranks.
How come it's so easy to get into crazy pieces house, they have a lot of kids and anyone can be inside unnoticed? I don't buy it....

Return to “A-H”