jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Unread post by jmoysa »

avabrooke1226 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:36 am
avabrooke1226 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:03 am Okay who watched the dont tell Mom podcast? Bryan and missy talk about how they used to play truth or dare and apparently Kelsey stripped on top of Bryan’s car to “she’s my cherry pie” ... wow, then they say one of Missy’s friends liked Bryan, was it Kelsey? I would assume so if she did that but maybe not?
Yes, I heard it too. I assumed it was Kelsey who was into Bryan. Kinda gross to admit (a likely underage) Kelsey stripped in front of people on top of his car. Wonder if Corbin knew she did that? I doubt he'd be OK with that if he was there watching her get naked in front of people. Maybe she was drunk?? Bryan didn't fully explain why she did that.

Rural Idaho must have been pretty boring for teenagers. LOL!
I wonder if Bryan mentioned it to piss Corbin off lol
Of course he did!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

avabrooke1226 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:48 am
ewokfan11 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:36 am
avabrooke1226 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:03 am Okay who watched the dont tell Mom podcast? Bryan and missy talk about how they used to play truth or dare and apparently Kelsey stripped on top of Bryan’s car to “she’s my cherry pie” ... wow, then they say one of Missy’s friends liked Bryan, was it Kelsey? I would assume so if she did that but maybe not?
Yes, I heard it too. I assumed it was Kelsey who was into Bryan. Kinda gross to admit (a likely underage) Kelsey stripped in front of people on top of his car. Wonder if Corbin knew she did that? I doubt he'd be OK with that if he was there watching her get naked in front of people. Maybe she was drunk?? Bryan didn't fully explain why she did that.

Rural Idaho must have been pretty boring for teenagers. LOL!
I wonder if Bryan mentioned it to piss Corbin off lol
TBH, I'm surprised they left that in the podcast and didn't at least "bleep" out her name. Even Katie mentioned maybe Bryan shouldn't have told someone else's secret! I'd probably be pissed if someone revealed something like that about me (of course, I've never stripped on top of a car as a teenager).

I agree that Bryan probably said that to piss them off—especially Corby.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

[/quote]

TBH, I'm surprised they left that in the podcast and didn't at least "bleep" out her name. Even Katie mentioned maybe Bryan shouldn't have told someone else's secret! I'd probably be pissed if someone revealed something like that about me (of course, I've never stripped on top of a car as a teenager).

I agree that Bryan probably said that to piss them off—especially Corby.
[/quote]

Wouldn’t it be amazing if this was the start of them calling each other out, I hope Corbin retaliates. I want to hear the whole true story of why they aren’t friends anymore! lol
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

avabrooke1226 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:05 am Wouldn’t it be amazing if this was the start of them calling each other out, I hope Corbin retaliates. I want to hear the whole true story of why they aren’t friends anymore! lol
I wonder if he will. They run a "family" channel and someone spilling that your wife was sort of a trashy slut in high school could potential damage their image. I'm sure he's fuming right now.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

So…do we really think the camera died or did Missy get a tad pissed off when Bryan brought up the Scotts and losing the camera was a convenient reason to cut the video? Haha just kidding.

Even Katie was jokingly like, is this person on YouTube? You might not want to share this story? It was definitely a dig at Kelsey. They were probably just bored teenagers goofing off. I hate that I remember this, but I think Bryan and Missy did a “draw our life” or “draw our relationship” where they mention this friend that they had to “hide” from or whatever when they were 14 and I don’t think it was Kelsey. But naming her in the podcast was definitely a way to throw her under the bus a little bit, especially when they’re no longer friends.

It’s especially odd considering Bryan brought up the whole topic in the first place when Cullen was about to end the vlog and Bryan seemingly really wanted to broadcast it. He probably doesn’t have that many “wild” stories so his wife’s former friend goofing off on a parked car is noteworthy. I assume the “don’t tell mom” stories are supposed to be embarrassing to you, not a former friend you don’t speak to anymore? If that’s the case, at least leave that person nameless. Makes me wonder if Bryan has a lot more animosity there towards Kelsey and Corbin than anyone realized. I'm getting my popcorn ready.
amay17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amay17 »

I'm glad I listened to the end so I could catch that little interesting fact about Kelsey! It was such a random thing to bring up, that of course it was to take a dig at Corbin and Kelsey. Bryan and Missy have been so quiet about everything, I wonder if cracks are starting to form and eventually they will touch on what happened...maybe on one of their podcast episodes.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Bwaha... little bitch blocked me on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:04 pm Bwaha... little bitch blocked me on Twitter.
You aren't missing anything. He hasn't posted anything in about a week and he doesn't interact with people on Twitter at all. It's basically just him posting about new vids.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Bwaha... little bitch blocked me on Twitter.

Congrats! What did you do?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lavenderlove wrote:

Pointed out he was reaching when it came to attempting to compare himself to large creators on the platform. That faking infertility and Q&A's every week really isn't the same league ad he is referring too.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:05 pm
lavenderlove wrote:

Pointed out he was reaching when it came to attempting to compare himself to large creators on the platform. That faking infertility and Q&A's every week really isn't the same league ad he is referring too.
Haha! You mean his RT of Caspar Lee's tweet?!?! Yeah, Corbin must be DREAMING if he thinks they are anywhere near Caspar's success.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote:
lavenderlove wrote:

ImageImageImageImageThat's what's up!!! Good for you! I hope that put him in a pissy mood all day. At least more than normal.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

I’m sure that the dig in the podcast about Kelsey wasn’t an innocent slip. The Lannings made a point of continuing on even after Katie said something. I’m wondering if something else has gone on more recently and Bryan found out about it. He’s smarter than to let it slip, even if we all know they’re trying so hard to be edgy.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Remember how Missy used to flirt with Corbin? Maybe it was Bryan's dig back. He wasn't happy when she ran up to Corbin before his wedding and jumped in his arms and wrapped her legs around him ..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lex_3859
Amateur
Amateur

Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Unread post by lex_3859 »

I don’t want to splatter my political beliefs on here, because I don’t want to possibly anger anyone. But I was just looking at Kelsey and Corbin’s twitters and they’re always retweeting AOC’s tweets, mostly Kelsey. Which, due to my beliefs, makes my skin boil. I’m honestly not surprised about where they lean...considering where they used to live. Portland is the melting pot for the far left, and liberals.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lex_3859 wrote:I don’t want to splatter my political beliefs on here, because I don’t want to possibly anger anyone. But I was just looking at Kelsey and Corbin’s twitters and they’re always retweeting AOC’s tweets, mostly Kelsey. Which, due to my beliefs, makes my skin boil. I’m honestly not surprised about where they lean...considering where they used to live. Portland is the melting pot for the far left, and liberals.

I think they spout what they think their hippie beliefs should spout. I do not believe that either are actually political at all. Neither have the brain power or capacity to have both their egos and political information in it. They post quotes because they have no ability to speak on the issues themselves.

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

lex_3859 wrote:I don’t want to splatter my political beliefs on here, because I don’t want to possibly anger anyone. But I was just looking at Kelsey and Corbin’s twitters and they’re always retweeting AOC’s tweets, mostly Kelsey. Which, due to my beliefs, makes my skin boil. I’m honestly not surprised about where they lean...considering where they used to live. Portland is the melting pot for the far left, and liberals.

Who freakin cares. Get over it! Not everybody has the same beliefs as you.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

TellAll wrote:

Who freakin cares. Get over it! Not everybody has the same beliefs as you.

Oh stop. Not everyone is going to have the same beliefs as you either! That post was not the first political post on here. Probably just the first one that YOU don't like.

But the main point is that these are 2 dumb people that pretend to be smart and political. It actually makes me cringe to think kelsey has the ability to vote, because she is truly dumb as rocks. These are people that get their "news" from tweets, and then act like they know what they believe. They don't have a clue. They're the "feel good" voters. I wish those people would stay home on election days. Image

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

So in today’s vlog she talks about how hard it was for her to get pregnant (infertility????!!!) and then he talks about getting more blood work done for his problems. He says the dr says that this blood test would show if he had a brain tumor (something in the brain controls hormones) !!! Then he says that if this is no then the doctor doesn’t really know what it could be. What???? These two are both idiots. Kelsey wasn’t ever infertile. This whole hormone thing is crazy. Is he going to an endocrinologist? Brain tumor? Why not an MRI? Why aren’t they more concerned? They lie so much they can’t see how crazy all this stuff sounds. Anything for views.

Having a 3 D ultrasound sound is stupid. I can see getting the 20 week ultrasound but they make it sound like they could see his face etc. I’m sure they could but don’t most people wait until later to get a 3D?

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

It cracks me up that they titled the video with “3D” to try to get clicks, but they’re holding up a standard 2D ultrasound photo. Looks like they didn’t get any decent 3D ones. My radiologist gave me a CD with a ton of pictures on it, I’m surprised they didn’t get the same. It probably depends on where you go and who is conducting the ultrasound. Our radiologist turned the 3D imaging on for a few minutes and gave us several nice pictures, but I wasn’t expecting that. Ours came out clear at 20 weeks, the facial features were easy to see. I’m not sure what Kelsey was talking about. it's not the main point of the visit, so I'm assuming the person doing the ultrasound just didn't want to bother with it.

I can’t believe she’s bringing up the fake infertility story line again. She was never told it was impossible for her to get pregnant! She has long cycles and they probably tested progesterone too soon in her cycle before ovulation. No one is going to diagnose infertility based on one blood progesterone test. They tried for less than a year. She’s such a smug idiot.

I had my glucose test recently, and for some reason I was reminded about how she refused the drink because she threw it up and insisted on drinking three cans of apple juice instead. Because somehow that’s healthier? She was probably nervous and threw up. I doubt it had anything to do with the content of the drink (It's really not that bad! I had the same drink on an empty stomach and I don't normally drink any soda or sugar). I wonder if this midwife will just let her eat a bowl of pasta or a pancake breakfast.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”