OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Anyone surprised by their dietary habits for their children or their inability to parent is clearly new here.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Anyone surprised by their dietary habits for their children or their inability to parent is clearly new here.

Kyra actually feeds and cooks for her kids very well. Her kids are good eaters. What kid hasn’t had ice cream before bed once in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Anyone surprised by their dietary habits for their children or their inability to parent is clearly new here.

Kyra actually feeds and cooks for her kids very well. Her kids are good eaters. What kid hasn’t had ice cream before bed once in awhile.

Incorrect.

There is a difference between a ice cream before bed. And constantly every vlog being supplied with some candy, juice, sugar filled garbage. It has been this way since Levi was small and continues with each crotch fruit they pop out. Hello Fresh does not make Kyra a saint.

Now continue with you're need to be a contrarian. I see nothing had changed.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

As long as she is cooking and making them eat healthy meals I really don’t care much about the other stuff.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:As long as she is cooking and making them eat healthy meals I really don’t care much about the other stuff.

Good for you then. I wasn't so much worried about your concerns on the subject. Image

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:53 pm Does anyone else find it interesting that as soon as Kyra got engaged, Keren started planning her wedding that she didn’t seem to care about prior to that and now that Kyra started her own legitimate business Keren is selling water bottles and acting like she’s some genius, boss Mom? I really don’t understand how these two are friends and how Kyra doesn’t see straight through her.

I think she knows, but she's weirdly attached to keren because she was the first "friend" she made on YouTube.
Plus most of their followers are pretty invested in their friendship, so it's better for business to get along.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

theshamanisright1 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:17 am So Oscar did YET ANOTHER stupid thing- convinced Kyra to go on a hike with him (and 3 babies!!) by obviously not being honest about how long or difficult it was. HIKING IS NOT FOR TODDLERS. JFC Oscar. No wonder Kyra absolutely reamed him in this vlog.
Hiking is a great activity for toddlers, but it needs to be a trail they can handle and NOT for 4 hours with only chocolate as a snack.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

chloe6124 wrote:As long as she is cooking and making them eat healthy meals I really don’t care much about the other stuff.

Ok allright cool, gonna cook my kid some veggies, rice and chicken, but I will let him snort a line of coke before bed. Is that okay with you?
disketa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by disketa »

What the hell, they went on a steep rocky trail WITH A BABY?? I don't even want to think what could have happened, if they slipped while holding Averie..
I'm all for kids hiking, but that trail was NOT suitable for such small children, they could easily slip/stepped wrong and sprain an ankle. They should've turned around when they saw how hard the trail is getting and picked something different. The kids did very well on their hike, though!

Poslano z mojega STF-L09 z uporabo Tapatalk

loveisinthecats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by loveisinthecats »

loveisinthecats wrote:
theshamanisright1 wrote:So Oscar did YET ANOTHER stupid thing- convinced Kyra to go on a hike with him (and 3 babies!!) by obviously not being honest about how long or difficult it was. HIKING IS NOT FOR TODDLERS. JFC Oscar. No wonder Kyra absolutely reamed him in this vlog.
Hiking can be for toddlers if you’re smart and responsible about it. So hiking is not for OK’s toddlers since they’re never smart or responsible lol
I just put on this vlog and wow was I right. Giving them M&Ms and JUICE as a mid-hike snack? Wtf?
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... a6503f.jpg[/IMG]
Averie is not cute.

3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:07 pm Is she taking the kids to Kerens wedding? Could that be her excuse for switching to formula?
That would be just sad to stop breastfeeding for the sack of someone else.. just to party or travel...
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

3boys1girl wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:07 pm Is she taking the kids to Kerens wedding? Could that be her excuse for switching to formula?
That would be just sad to stop breastfeeding for the sack of someone else.. just to party or travel...
she is taking all of them.. she’s not keren lol
Chyraas

Unread post by Chyraas »

Coco_ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:38 pm
3boys1girl wrote:
I would be so mad if someone brought their badass kids to my wedding, even though keren's kids are going to be there, doesn't seem good to start a whole daycare there especially since Kyra can't control them LOL this is going to be a hot mess
ytmd123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytmd123 »

(talking about alaya)
kyra: “she’s addicted to juice and milk. all day long she carries cups with her that have either juice or milk in them.”

oscar: “yeah she definitely needs to be drinking more water”

are they kidding? they’re talking about her as if she can make these decisions by herself. alaya doesn’t walk to the fridge and pour herself a glass of juice, she’s two. she wouldn’t be “addicted” if OK didn’t give it to her because they’re too lazy to put up with her. i get that parenting is hard especially with 3 kids but there are other ways to handle things, all of this sugar and ipad time is NOT helping them at all

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

ytmd123 wrote:(talking about alaya)
kyra: “she’s addicted to juice and milk. all day long she carries cups with her that have either juice or milk in them.”

are they kidding? they’re talking about her as if she can make these decisions by herself. alaya doesn’t walk to the fridge and pour herself a glass of juice, she’s two. she wouldn’t be “addicted” if OK didn’t give it to her because they’re too lazy to put up with her. i get that parenting is hard especially with 3 kids but there are other ways to handle things, all of this sugar and ipad time is NOT helping them at all

I was just watching that part and it annoyed me so much. Also why do they always act like Alaya being upset (for good reason) is “drama” but they never say the same about Levi? Is it because she’s a girl? Obviously none of us truly know her but compared to some people’s children on YT, she seems like a sweetheart and it makes me really sad that they’re always treating her like a burden.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

ytmd123 wrote:(talking about alaya)

The fact that they let her stay up until midnight just casually singing in her bed bothers me also. It’s probably from all of the screen time and sugar they give her. Humans need a consistent sleep schedule, especially little ones.
They need to start laying down the law “NO you cannot have juice, here’s water” “NO you cannot watch your cartoons, were going outside” “NO you can’t have candy, you’ll survive” and lastly... “GO TO FREAKING BED”
I feel like they’re so concerned about being bad parents and they just want to be their friend, Kyra especially. Oscar used to be so much more authoritative when it came to parenting and now he just doesn’t seem to care anymore.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

They talk about their toddlers as if they were teenagers. Levi is 3, Alaya 2, if you don't want them to do something you can tell them no and if you don't want them to have something you can just take it away and even not buy it at all.
They can't parent for the life of them and then they resent the kid who needs some parenting. HELLO GUYS kids need to be raised, you can't just pop them out of the baby factory and expect them to be little adults! WHO LIED TO YOU ABOUT BEING PARENTS? Yeah right, no one.
KATEEE
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KATEEE »

remre1017 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... a6503f.jpg[/IMG]
Averie is not cute.

All of their kids look the exact same. It’s unfortunate, really.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

So on the vlog they posted on Tuesday Oscar gives Alaya some almond milk instead of regular milk because regular milk makes her poop her pants but is feeding her half of a Klondike bar. I am pretty sure Klondike bars don't come in a dairy free version so wouldn't the ice cream have the same effect.

Return to “OKBaby”