Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: 2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | Part 51

THREAD CREDIT: tieruhhlynn

Previously:

- They finally moved into their new home in Virginia
- She had Lily stay back with her mom and KC so she could finish school- I mean, the move was delayed almost 2 years, why couldn’t they wait another week or two? What would they have done if they closed on their original date? Keep Lilly in NC with Nona for over a month? Wow, priorities V!
- She never uploads!! Like, ever! Over the last month, she’s uploaded 6 videos, and most, if not all, were required to go up due to a brand deal.
- 3 of those vlogs were from their trip to Punta Cana. She, like always, acted like a major weirdo parading around her “high class” Au Pair. Bc isn’t that what rich ppl do, take their nanny on luxury vacations to take care of the kids?
- She also uploaded their long awaited moving vlog...that no one seemed to really care about. She’s been hyping up this move since David joined the military; saying places like Japan, South Korea, and Europe were an option. But, they got Virginia, and people have lost interest after finding out she was only moving 6 hours away from home. Which doesn’t seem like a big deal since she’s been driving back and forth almost every weekend. We were all really hoping she was going to have to FINALLY cut the cord and learn to stand on her own 2 feet! Not have Nona around to drop the kids off when she wants to go play carefree teenager. However, she prop wouldn’t have moved if that was the case. Hmm, what if they were able to go to South Korea while David was stationed there, but V declined and blamed it on the military?
- She currently has: 2 cats, 1 dog, and 5 Guinea Pigs. Yes, I said FIVE! All males too. Wait, come to think of it, I think all her pets are males! No wonder her house smells like a zoo! Male animals love to mark, esp if they aren’t properly trained. Supposedly, when she was doing all that “research” on Guinea Pigs, she must have missed the chapter about getting all males, bc they’ll eventually fight! A lot! Now, she wants to exchange a few for some females. Yeah, bc that’s what she needs, a bunch of babies running around! (I literally can not roll my eyes hard enough! Something is wrong with her!)
- What would a recap be without some of Banessa’s family drama? Am I right? According to V, there’s major issues bc her Peru family is trying to ice her mom out of her inheritance. They feel like she doesn’t deserve as much as them bc she wasn’t there to help at the end. V was irate, and thought the best way to show how angry she was, is to make a video blasting her mom’s family. Yeah, bc that’s going to help things. Maybe it’s her dumb “exposed” videos that are creating all this drama in the first place! I mean, she literally accused someone in her family last year of possibly molesting her. (She didn’t exactly say those words, but that’s what she was trying to imply. Along with saying they were “mean” to her.) I know that still doesn’t make it ok to treat her mom bad, but her daughter did blast them over the internet, several times. My Dad would have cut off all contact with me if I ever did that to his family. There’s just certain things that should be kept private, but V is too immature to realize that. She better hope Lily doesn’t expose her in 12 years for being an absolute piece of shit mom. Karma does have a way of coming back around.
- Speaking of Lily, she’s doing great! KC has really been such a huge blessing in their life. It’s too bad golden boy ChaR Lee still isn’t potty trained tho. They started, but when V had to take over while KC was staying with Lily in NC, she gave up. Put him right back in diapers and stuck the pacifier in his mouth. Which, btw, has already majorly messed up his teeth! Who cares about that tho, the second he whines, V’s over it.
- It doesn’t look like she hunts for Rae Dunn anymore. Or she’s at least not posting about it. Maybe the whole “400 pieces” of crap they had to move, helped her realize what a hoarder she’s turned into. Or...maybe David is back to controlling the finances after he realized how much debt they’re in.
- Ah KC, she’s supposed to be leaving in a matter of weeks. I believe they said July? That is, if V doesn’t extend her stay...again! As much as we all want to see how V does without her, I think we can all agree that it’s going to be absolutely devastating on those kids. Yeah, V‘s around, but KC has been way more of a mother figure to them than she has. Even when KC has days off, V pawns the kids off on her mom or brings them over to where KC is. Major lines were crossed in this boss/employee relationship. It’s too bad KC didn’t get to enjoy America as an Au Pair for a regular family. I doubt her other host mom would have wanted to go out partying with her every weekend like the scab did.

Ok, I think we’re all caught up! It’s been awhile since our last thread. Like I said, she really doesn’t post much. Unless she has a brand deal, or someone’s sick in the hospital, she rarely uploads. And, when she does, it’s usually week’s old footage that no one cares about anymore. Like, this week, she said she was going to “upload everyday besides Sat & Sun,” it’s Thursday and there’s still no video. Pathetic!

Does KC end up leaving? Will V lose her shit? Does she manage to start posting more now that she’s back with David? How many times does she drop the kids off at Nona’s in NC. And....will she ever cut off that ugly af mullet? Find out now!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I live for these recaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

V has already lost her shit. I'm just waiting for her to either a: decide to get her shit together and get professional help (highly unlikely) or b: go even further down the shit rabbithole and give birth to another baby or something.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

That recap was amazing! Vanessa isn’t even a YouTuber anymore. She’s so lazy. I can’t imagine being a stay at home mom, with an au pair, and still not able to upload a couple of videos a week. Plus she doesn’t cook home made meals or anything, when she does upload she shows how much she eats out. She doesn’t do anything with her kids that keeps her busy (maybe that’s why she doesn’t upload, nothing interesting to film!). Lazy, lazy, lazy. When I was a stay at home mom I cooked all of our meals, took my kid to activities nearly every morning and I had no family or au pair around to help with anything.

tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Love the recap 😂😂
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Following!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

skerr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skerr »

The amount of help she has been blessed with in raising her children is unreal. She has a live in nanny and when KC wasn't around, Nona was right there. She can make money so easily by posting a video a few times a week- totally flexible hours and in the comfort of her home. She had ample time to accomplish so much with all of this support and money but has done absolutely nothing but lay around as a huge scab in black hairy clothes. She has KC leaving soon and nothing to show for it.

If she loves animals- go be a vet tech/assistant where you need 0 education because it's all on the job training. Return to school for a degree, go to the gym and lose weight the healthy way, make meals for your family, parent your children, take them on educational outings, potty train, take 1:1 time w Lily, or work with Charlie on kicking the paci to the curb. She has missed out in so many opportunities to engage with her children, better herself and help her children grow.

Its all about movies, Rae Dunn and keeping up with Britney. Her and David are such lazy parents. David is in the military and missed most of his child's life because he failed out of school and needed a job/benefits to support the kids. Terrible excuse of parents. My heart hurts for the kids when KC leaves, she has done so much for those children.

Side note: V is not attractive and looks like she smells. Her stringy hair, bucked 2 front teeth, scabby arms, unflattering clothes and wonky eyebrows. But it's her personality and the failure of a mom she is that makes her the most unattractive and unfortunate person.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Did she say KC was leaving in June or July?

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

When she reveals the room to lily on IG stories and lily completely 100% ignores her mom (doesn't even glance at her) and smiles at kc and says wow! Thank you!
Even lily knows who put in the work.

Maybe lily has trained herself to ignore the camera/phone shoved in her face. I mean, she’s only been used for content her whole life.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Dumbledore wrote:When she reveals the room to lily on IG stories and lily completely 100% ignores her mom (doesn't even glance at her) and smiles at kc and says wow! Thank you!
Even lily knows who put in the work.

Maybe lily has trained herself to ignore the camera/phone shoved in her face. I mean, she’s only been used for content her whole life.
No they just have no connection towards their own mother whatsoever, Vanessa doesn’t even look like she has conversations with her kids. She doesn’t do shit for them or with them, it’s always Nona and KC. There’s been countless time where she’s come back from one of her many weekend getaways that she’s filming herself coming home and gets absolutely no reaction from the kids...no smiles like literally NOTHING. Then she tries to laugh it off.....like no, that’s just absolutely heartbreaking and neglectful af. I can go take the trash out, come back and my kids are screaming “mommy you’re back!!!”

KC being there was supposed to be a wake up call for Vanessa to get her life in order and to show her how terrible she’s been that her in-laws had to resort to hiring help for her but what did Vanessa do...the complete opposite.

Those kids (especially Lily) are going to be devastated once they see that KC is gone for good because KC did EVERYTHING for them. KC took them out, spoke to them, kissed them, hugged them, played games with them wholeheartedly....while their “mother” just sat on her cow ass filming with her little camera. Neither Vanessa or David are gonna do a damn thing with them like KC did smfh I feel for them so bad, what they’re doing isn’t right and someone in that family needs to do something about it bcz clearly nothing works with these ppl
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

So she's at Bush Gardens.. I wonder if she took the kids. Probably not though.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

So is KC still living with her even tho they're moving? I thought she was leaving? I don't watch Vanessa on the reg so sorry if this is a dumb question :D
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8e3ee5.jpg[/IMG]
Put your scabby tits away V. No one wants to see that shit.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Imagine going on your first outing as a family finally together and bringing along your fucking au pair. Then trying to hide the fact that she’s there by not showing her yet she’s obviously there to take care of the kids while her and David take embarrassing pictures acting like they actually stand each other and pretending they’re actually taking care of the kids themselves....can’t relate.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:06 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8e3ee5.jpg

She has to bust out the melons to deter the attention away from her face...and the obvious weight gain.

If the kids had gone with her to the theme park she would’ve shown it. She probably went alone with kc or David and doesn’t want to get shit for it.

I can’t imagine they went to the beach without kc either. Kc just moved to VA and knows no one. Even if it’s her “day off” she probably still went. But like it was mentioned, V is hiding her the way she hides Nona.

Just found kc in the reflection lmao!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:06 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8e3ee5.jpg

She has to bust out the melons to deter the attention away from her face...and the obvious weight gain.

If the kids had gone with her to the theme park she would’ve shown it. She probably went alone with kc or David and doesn’t want to get shit for it.

I can’t imagine they went to the beach without kc either. Kc just moved to VA and knows no one. Even if it’s her “day off” she probably still went. But like it was mentioned, V is hiding her the way she hides Nona.

Just found kc in the reflection lmao!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I. Am. Crying.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Damn David must be hating life right now, can't go out and party/drink on his days off anymore. Now he has to pretend to like being a dad and a loving husband to a woman he can't even stand. #goals

Enviado desde mi Moto Z2 Play mediante Tapatalk

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Oh look, the week came and went a V posted 0 videos. Why does she even try to say she’s gonna post? She literally said she was going to post every day this week, like she couldn’t have at least posted ONE video. Yet she claims she needs a “work space” and has K.C. watch the kids and decorate their rooms so she can “work”. What a loser.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

urusha90 wrote:Damn David must be hating life right now, can't go out and party/drink on his days off anymore. Now he has to pretend to like being a dad and a loving husband to a woman he can't even stand. #goals

If he wasn’t such a man child that depended on his mommy for every little thing, he would’ve been left her but he can’t cz he doesn’t know how to do basic adult things. He doesn’t cook, clean, do laundry, run errands, play/read to his own kids, he never takes the kids out himself like literally nothing.

I really cannot wait for KC to leave to see what these bozos do cz David isn’t gonna take over KC’s duties. Vanessa is gonna be back to doing everything herself only this time there’s no Nona to pick Lily up from school, No Nona to take the kids on sleepovers, no B+D to have girls lunches with but I wouldn’t be surprised if Nona shows up the same week KC leaves to “help out”.

Also why thee fuck is David in the back seat while Vanessa and her rent-a-friend are happily singing up front? They couldn’t be any more out of love with each other cz idc if KC is new to VA, I would’ve left her ass at home and enjoyed my Saturday with my “husband that I love so much”[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 94241a.jpg[/IMG]

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:43 am
urusha90 wrote:Damn David must be hating life right now, can't go out and party/drink on his days off anymore. Now he has to pretend to like being a dad and a loving husband to a woman he can't even stand. #goals

If he wasn’t such a man child that depended on his mommy for every little thing, he would’ve been left her but he can’t cz he doesn’t know how to do basic adult things. He doesn’t cook, clean, do laundry, run errands, play/read to his own kids, he never takes the kids out himself like literally nothing.

I really cannot wait for KC to leave to see what these bozos do cz David isn’t gonna take over KC’s duties. Vanessa is gonna be back to doing everything herself only this time there’s no Nona to pick Lily up from school, No Nona to take the kids on sleepovers, no B+D to have girls lunches with but I wouldn’t be surprised if Nona shows up the same week KC leaves to “help out”.

Also why thee fuck is David in the back seat while Vanessa and her rent-a-friend are happily singing up front? They couldn’t be any more out of love with each other cz idc if KC is new to VA, I would’ve left her ass at home and enjoyed my Saturday with my “husband that I love so much”
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 94241a.jpg
Is he asleep?! 😂
He looks like Vanessa’s teenage son back there, embarrassed by his mom’s dumbass behavior.

V and kc and the kids are having a blast and David is already sick of the family life. Happy Father’s David...

Return to “2011teenagemom”