KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by RottieMama »

strawberryLemonade wrote:...from the left its Corinna, Bianca, Taylor, Keren, Mary, Kyra, and Jackie right?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5b9fb6.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Is this pic edited? Kracken’s small, but she ain’t THAT small! Idk, the waist looks pinched. I thought she and Corinna were the same size.

But, y’all, this is what she’s been popping those Addie’s and starving herself for...so she could be the “tiniest” person at her wedding. Does anyone see a peach? I don’t see a peach! Image-yes! Image-NO!

What I really want to know is....where’s her new water bottles?? Image Wouldn’t that have been the first thing she gave her Bridesmaids for an afternoon by the pool? Plus, if she’s drinking a gallon of water a day, shouldn’t we have seen at least 1 in any of the pics being posted? I’m serious, I haven’t seen it since launch day. Kyra posts her blanket every opportunity she can, and this girl can’t even hand it out water bottles to her bridesmaids. Oh well, on to the next great idea tho, right Kern?
lizbt
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by lizbt »

From All of them I like Jackie & Kyras body the best!kyra has a booty & boobs she just needs to tone her hair color down & loose a little bit of weight & she’s good. Jackie she just looks the most normal from all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crymeariver13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crymeariver13 »

So ready for this shit show 😂
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

lizbt wrote:From All of them I like Jackie & Kyras body the best!kyra has a booty & boobs she just needs to tone her hair color down & loose a little bit of weight & she’s good. Jackie she just looks the most normal from all of them.

Definitely agree. And considering Kyra just had a baby she has a great body. I’d much rather have Kyra or Jackie’s body than Karen!!
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

lizbt wrote:From All of them I like Jackie & Kyras body the best!kyra has a booty & boobs she just needs to tone her hair color down & loose a little bit of weight & she’s good. Jackie she just looks the most normal from all of them.

Kyra booty is Image

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

So did they move the wedding inside or are they just gonna rush through it before the thunderstorm starts.

I was looking forward to the circus this weekend, but it all looks so lame, boring and gloomy. I'd be so sad about it.

But I'm glad it happened to Keren lmao
mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

Hopefully this spa day doesn’t include facials since normally the day after you get one your skin is redder than normal lol Lord knows Keren can’t afford anymore redness

laurenxashley
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laurenxashley »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 174217.jpg[/IMG] wonder if Wyatt is on that Kickass/Kick Ass/Kick-Ass Workouts/Kickass Outfitters regimen?

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

i took her like what? three days to meet her new nephew? how sad considering all her family comes at the drop of a hat but she can’t bother to make time for her sister for days
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

laurenxashley wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 174217.jpg[/IMG] wonder if Wyatt is on that Kickass/Kick Ass/Kick-Ass Workouts/Kickass Outfitters regimen?

So this has nothing to do with kickass, but I am so glad he cut his hair. Best decision of his live (after moving out of KK's house)
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Phoebe99 wrote:i took her like what? three days to meet her new nephew? how sad considering all her family comes at the drop of a hat but she can’t bother to make time for her sister for days
Excuse me ma'am, but she was very, and I repeat VERY busy ripping people of. Don't you know how hard it is to sell expensive ass bottles?! Show some sympathy please.
strawberryLemonade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by strawberryLemonade »

Seems accurate [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... fdf93e.jpg[/IMG]

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

rottiemama wrote:THREAD TITLE: KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | Wedding Special | Part 65

THREAD CREDIT: JosieJosieJosie

Previously

Podcast is over, Kickass has launched, and we’re hours away from the trashiest YT wedding, ever! You ready to recap? Let’s go!

Wow, the shortest running podcast in history goes to, BAYTS!! Yep, that’s right, all that money spent on an office/apt, 4 microphones, new computer, desk, etc- right down the drain. What was it? 4 episodes? All of them directly related to the stuff discussed here and their supposed “haters.” Image It’s pretty clear BAYTS was created as an outlet to discuss stuff that bothered them, without it being too obvious that, yes, Karen, really DOES care! She cares A LOT! However, it doesn’t sound like their podcast will be missed with their shitty audio, and constantly talking over one another. They’ll probably “relaunch” tho, especially since we’re talking about it and they always have to prove us wrong. They should call it, Be A Shitty Podcaster They Said!

Moving on as quickly as they did...hey y’all, Karen has her own company!! She’s worked “really hard” on it, and she’s the “hardest working mama in the world!” We all must have different definitions of “working hard” bc finding some basic water bottle, slapping an “old” label on it, and up-selling by 4x’s, doesn’t really seem that “hard” to me. But, what do I know? It’s not like she’s a, idk, doctor, astronaut, lawyer, executive, scientist, KYRA, or an actual homemaker that raises her OWN kids! Those ppl, and you mama’s on this thread, work harder in a day, than K does all year! I honestly would be shocked if she spent more than an hour start to finish on this release. Ffs, she couldn’t even order the right boxes to keep the shipping costs as low as possible.I mean, the cost of shipping your product is the 2nd thing you do! If not the first! What, did she think Amazon Prime was going to take care of it? Her incompetence blows me away. It’s just a shame that her minions have to pay the price.

Everything about the Kickass launch was a joke! Then, instead of troubleshooting issues or fixing the terrible spelling errors on her website, Karen was “busy” deleting negative comments on IG. What a great business owner, huh! Can’t even take legitimate criticism! Yeah, this company’s going no where. She’ll move on to her next “greatest idea” by Suh-in’s first birthday. I’d say she’d make this venture a priority since she’s spent all that money on the trademark and IG handle, but, this is what she does. Pours a bunch of money into things, then gives up with the attention runs dry. Same thing she‘s done with her kids.

Speaking of kids, these idiots literally bought their TODDLERS, bunk beds!! Queen. Size. Bunk. Beds! Image Even ppl in the comments were blown away. Not only did they buy bunk beds, they’ve decided to put their 24lb 2yr old on the top bunk, bc Bratson wanted the bottom. How difficult would it have been to say, “no, Jackson, Landon is TOO SMALL to be on the top bunk!” Ffs, be a freaking parent!! I wish I could accurately explain how terrible these bunk beds are, but you have to see it to believe it. Just picture bunks you’d see in a dorm or prison...that’s them. Let’s not forget about the ceiling fan that is literally on the top bunk. The kids can grab it, or turn it on very easily! They said they were going to take it down, but they haven’t yet. Surprise, surprise. Unfortunately, they’re not going to learn their lesson until one of those boys gets hurt. Disgusting!

Omg, Karen did a “boudoir” shoot! Image She’s claiming the pics are Khoa’s wedding present...but they were 100% for her! Which is fine! Just be honest! Every woman, even a dirtbag like Keren, deserves to feel beautiful and special every now and then. It’s just too bad she didn’t take the time to wash her hair or put on some makeup. You see, the ONLY thing Karen cares about, is her weight! Nothing else matters! She could go a week without brushing her teeth, taking a shower, or washing her face, but if her scale says 102lbs, she thinks she’s the shit! I wish she‘d realize the scale isn’t that important. Yeah, she weighs 102lbs, but she looks terrible! The fact that she thinks she’s qualified to give out any advice, let alone fitness, makes me sick. It’s called FITness! Girl, you are not FIT! Go drink some water from your 3000ml bottle; bc you look extremely dehydrated!

It’s official, the trashiest wedding/YT convention, is less than a day away. Looks like Khoa isn’t going anywhere. Tbh, they deserve each other. Khoa has shown, especially lately, that he’s just as terrible and vile as she is. Only he knows how to hide it better. Although it sounds like a clusterfuck, I’m sure the wedding will be decent with Nonni doing all the planning. (I mean, she did retire to plan their wedding, right?) The whole “2 weeks without vlogging,” is what I’m really excited about! “Guys, it’s an end of an ERROR!” Yes, girl, you’re right, this has all been one major error! Idk, I really think this could have lasting effects on their channel. Consistency is all they really have! Without daily vlogs, how many ppl are really going to tune in to watch them flaunt their wealth, shop at Target, and here “my turn” a million times? One can only hope, right?

I don’t know about you guys, but I am so excited about this trashy wedding!! Do they end up getting rained out? Does the chicken & waffle buffet, and afternoon pool party, turn out just as cringey as we all expected? Will Karen’s bowling ball boobs fall out of her $13,000 stripper dress(es)? Find out now!

It’s the KKandBabyJ wedding special! ImageImageImage
“Moving on as quickly as they did...”
“This has been one major error”
Recap queen! I love it. ImageImage

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Babbs18 wrote:
laurenxashley wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 174217.jpg[/IMG] wonder if Wyatt is on that Kickass/Kick Ass/Kick-Ass Workouts/Kickass Outfitters regimen?

So this has nothing to do with kickass, but I am so glad he cut his hair. Best decision of his live (after moving out of KK's house)
He probably got lice living at their house so he cut his hair

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Why does she look so drugged out of her mind? But yeah I would pop adderall for dear life too, if I had to marry a man with no balls[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f06ca2.jpg[/IMG]
laurenxashley
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laurenxashley »

strawberryLemonade wrote:Seems accurate [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... fdf93e.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... e1be51.jpg[/IMG] really captures kernel corns spirit

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Babbs18 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:59 pm Why does she look so drugged out of her mind? But yeah I would pop adderall for dear life too, if I had to marry a man with no balls
I came here to say the same thing! She looks messed up! She probably mixed too many adderall with alcohol.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:
Babbs18 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:59 pm Why does she look so drugged out of her mind? But yeah I would pop adderall for dear life too, if I had to marry a man with no balls
I came here to say the same thing! She looks messed up! She probably mixed too many adderall with alcohol.
I remember she had that same look a few days after her boobjob when she went to a show at the ritz or something. Wonder what her drawer of painkillers looks like Image
Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

Babbs18 wrote:
Brittanymariex3 wrote:
I remember she had that same look a few days after her boobjob when she went to a show at the ritz or something. Wonder what her drawer of painkillers looks like Image
Her eyes were red. She’s prolly been drinking a lot. ALSO SIDENOTE; they deleted that random chick they followed on the kickass account

babynumberfour
Talker
Talker

Unread post by babynumberfour »

Wyatt looks red as a lobster in the picture keren just posted lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”