True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Emanon320 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:47 pm
Liz_444 wrote:
Emanon320 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:43 pm Did Sam seriously just pick up Juliets dress on camera to show us she's dry? WTF is wrong with this man?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yes he did.

Nia seems really pissed at Sam while shopping.
Sam was acting like a 2 year old (what else is new) and they ended up buy 2 carts full of junk food.
Yet they need a GoFundMe for their anniversary

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Did they actually set up a go find me?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Juliet is 3 years old and she's still using that pacifier. Okay then.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

mormonts wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:36 pm Juliet is 3 years old and she's still using that pacifier. Okay then.
And she's still in a crib, and Nia can only talk to her using a baby voice.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sam spends a good part of the video bragging about how busy he is going to be that day working on a big project and then literally spends the afternoon playing with bubbles in a kids pool.
a60sbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by a60sbaby »

There are some days I can tolerate Abram. There are other days where he is so over the top that I just close out the video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

I don't understand this "preset" or whatever it is called that Nia is pushing all the time on Instagram.....to me it looks like it just washes out the pictures and overexposes the pictures. All the photos I have seen that people have done are horrible, and I can't believe that Sam let her put it out, I guess anything for money, makes me wonder about Sams photo ability. Also looks like something anyone can do on the computer.

The rest of the vlogs are typical Sam and Nia, in that Sam can't see anyone but him in the spotlight.......even looking at the Mothers Day vlog, Sam and the kids were in it more that Nia was, just sad.

Looks like house hunting is off the tablet now, if they are talking about getting another big pool, to destroy, for views.

Love how Sam got Nia some crappy Mothers Day gifts, but gets Andrew a $500 gift card and other things, curious to see how all out Nia goes for Fathers Day.

And really Nia, give it up on calling Juliet a BABY, the kids is 3 years old now, get the pacifier OUT OF HER MOUTH, and get her a real bed already.....I know baby everything sell in the Christian vlogger world, but she is no longer a baby, and also, get her walking looked at, already.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

1finn wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:38 am I don't understand this "preset" or whatever it is called that Nia is pushing all the time on Instagram.....to me it looks like it just washes out the pictures and overexposes the pictures. All the photos I have seen that people have done are horrible, and I can't believe that Sam let her put it out, I guess anything for money, makes me wonder about Sams photo ability. Also looks like something anyone can do on the computer.
Yeah, I don’t understand the “preset” concept to begin with. To be fair, Lightroom is completely out of my wheelhouse, but any yahoo can easily adjust their own photos in Photoshop (or equivalent) with a video tutorial. I learned how to do it when I was 13, before youtube was even around. The fact that there are videos out there helping you now is really fantastic for aspiring photographers and artists, and you don’t have to dish out $5.
shelbyanne2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne2000 »

mormonts wrote:
1finn wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:38 am I don't understand this "preset" or whatever it is called that Nia is pushing all the time on Instagram.....to me it looks like it just washes out the pictures and overexposes the pictures. All the photos I have seen that people have done are horrible, and I can't believe that Sam let her put it out, I guess anything for money, makes me wonder about Sams photo ability. Also looks like something anyone can do on the computer.
Yeah, I don’t understand the “preset” concept to begin with. To be fair, Lightroom is completely out of my wheelhouse, but any yahoo can easily adjust their own photos in Photoshop (or equivalent) with a video tutorial. I learned how to do it when I was 13, before youtube was even around. The fact that there are videos out there helping you now is really fantastic for aspiring photographers and artists, and you don’t have to dish out $5.
That and vsco. It’s an app that you can edit your photos on with free presets. I don’t understand why people are buying all of these presets from you tubers when there’s apps for free on the App Store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Nia the airhead goes to a baby shower and buys "girl gift" for a boy. I guess her strict views on what is for boys and what is for girls bit her in the ass. I don't understand how she letters a sign with the baby's name on it, comes early to help with setup, and calls herself a proxy sister-in-law to the mom to be and can't even get the baby's sex right. She's just floating in the clouds pretending to be such a happy wife and mother that she seems so out of touch with what is actually going on. As for the baby shower gifts for the first party, I would take a hard pass on a lettered Nia sign.
a60sbaby
Amateur
Amateur

mandy88 wrote:Nia the airhead goes to a baby shower and buys "girl gift" for a boy. I guess her strict views on what is for boys and what is for girls bit her in the ass. I don't understand how she letters a sign with the baby's name on it, comes early to help with setup, and calls herself a proxy sister-in-law to the mom to be and can't even get the baby's sex right. She's just floating in the clouds pretending to be such a happy wife and mother that she seems so out of touch with what is actually going on. As for the baby shower gifts for the first party, I would take a hard pass on a lettered Nia sign.
Her skills are basic, at best.

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Yeah, the video Sam just posted isn't genuine at all. It's very "I have a black friend!" We all know you don't give a shit about Juneteenth, Sam.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

mormonts wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:26 am Yeah, the video Sam just posted isn't genuine at all. It's very "I have a black friend!" We all know you don't give a shit about Juneteenth, Sam.
"Big Black Emoji Pool"?? omg, this is a new low. The IG promotion is disgusting too.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Sam is doing this for the controversy. Controversy brings views.

I know I've said this before, but Sam is the poster child for white trash.
a60sbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Liz_444 wrote:Sam is doing this for the controversy. Controversy brings views.

I know I've said this before, but Sam is the poster child for white trash.
They’ve got no new ideas to draw people in. New baby time!

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I wonder what Nia thinks of her hero Taylor Swift's new song and video. Remember when they posted a video telling their kids how "gross" gay marriage was? :?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Nia's amazingly over-the-top, staged excitement about doing a craft with the kids is just...almost sad. Whew.
All the footage, set to music, of the goods displayed at Walmart as filler for the video...I try to imagine how embarrassing it must be cruising Walmart with your vlogging camera, while talking to yourself. She also films herself raiding the utensil bins at Taco Bell looking to grab some "sporks" for her craft. What a sight that must be for other patrons!
Their house and yard is in a permanent state of messy, dirty chaos.
Juliet, at 3 yrs old, is running around the house wearing only panties and shown using the baby potty, which for some reason is located in the living room.
By the way, Primink has a new video out today about vlogging families. I thought it was very good. There's a brief call-out to Sam & Nia.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

They jump from being almost 3 weeks behind to 4 days. I guess Sam just took a 2.5 week break from doing anything other than PUBG. He is so lazy he can't even get up to open the door for them out there ringing the bell.

One of the comments from Instagram was just because Sam brought his one black "friend" to help out with the pool doesn't mean that it isn't offensive. I bet he thought that video was going to be a big one for them and it's only at 102k. A good majority of their pool videos have over 1 million views. I don't think at this point they have many options left to bring in views. I guess the black sporks would have matched their new pool.

Sam always spends the nice weather when he could be working on the shack ignoring it. He only wants to go up when it is cold or raining so he can say how much he has to do but the weather just won't cooperate.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I have second hand embarrassment for Nia. Making a big deal about a stupid craft (set to music and everything). They can pump music in and set everything with creative camera angles, but it's not going to work. Nia is a dumb chick who follows everything her husband says and does as if it came from the Bible. I honestly don't know how she functions as an adult.
Everything Nia does she tries to make it spectacular by dancing, screeching with delight, and smiling so big her mouth must hurt. It all looks so desperate and it all falls flat.

Bottom line, Sam needs to go get a job before they lose everything. They better save some money for the kids emotional therapy....they are going to need it.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Nia literally says “knaive” in her Toy Story 4 review blog. That is all.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Symphony is done school for the summer but still isn't wearing glasses. Did they lose her school pair too? She doesn't seem to get "sick" with migraines when she doesn't have school anyway so I guess it doesn't matter. She is picking up Sam's work ethic pretty quickly. Also, it drives me insane how they are constantly changing the titles of the vlogs. Just accept that your views are low and stop trying with the non-stop click bait.

Return to “Sam and Nia”