JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Locked
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 11670 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:20 pm

The dance Jess did on Chris IG story was an alumni dance for their 25 years celebration. Those other girls were far better than Jess. Since she's had the back problem fixed with her stomach muscles why doesn't Jess take up some adult dancing class as her work out? It would tone her up. Heck she could have done it when Addie was a baby.
bia_molly34
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by bia_molly34 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:34 pm

I found it strange that Chris posted the dance of Gabe and Lilia and Jess's but not the first dance of Addie dai taking a look at the tags of the studio saw a video in which a little girl I think with Addie's clothes ran off the stage I think Addie fled and did not dance kkk
User avatar
Jameson
Informer
Informer
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 541 times
Been thanked: 611 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by Jameson » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:00 pm

nadsblisss wrote:Didn’t read properly, I thought in the previous you said looks like Drake covered the tattoo or something? Rmb this pic? It’s taken earlier last month before Landen graduation. Very random he suddenly went to cover it. The name tattoo is close to the bottom at the angle of the screenshot it just show the top. If Steph has a opinion he would have covered it long ago. But I doubt she’ll tell him do so. She is mature and sensible person. Not going to censor her face. You can watch the whole video pics of her and Drake, with Natalie name tattoo

I feel like you are drakes girlfriend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[halloweendarlin]
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by [halloweendarlin] » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:14 pm

Man, Mimi needs to clean her pool! All sorts of nasty stuff floating around in it.
Brook1888
Talker
Talker
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:11 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 736 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by Brook1888 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:35 pm

Jameson wrote:
nadsblisss wrote:Didn’t read properly, I thought in the previous you said looks like Drake covered the tattoo or something? Rmb this pic? It’s taken earlier last month before Landen graduation. Very random he suddenly went to cover it. The name tattoo is close to the bottom at the angle of the screenshot it just show the top. If Steph has a opinion he would have covered it long ago. But I doubt she’ll tell him do so. She is mature and sensible person. Not going to censor her face. You can watch the whole video pics of her and Drake, with Natalie name tattoo

I feel like you are drakes girlfriend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoever she is, I wish she wasn't here

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Bambi_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:39 pm
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 749 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by Bambi_ » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:38 pm

Brook1888 wrote:
Jameson wrote:
nadsblisss wrote:Didn’t read properly, I thought in the previous you said looks like Drake covered the tattoo or something? Rmb this pic? It’s taken earlier last month before Landen graduation. Very random he suddenly went to cover it. The name tattoo is close to the bottom at the angle of the screenshot it just show the top. If Steph has a opinion he would have covered it long ago. But I doubt she’ll tell him do so. She is mature and sensible person. Not going to censor her face. You can watch the whole video pics of her and Drake, with Natalie name tattoo

I feel like you are drakes girlfriend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoever she is, I wish she wasn't here

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It’s just so weird that she only ever pops in when Drake is brought up. Like a previous poster said, I think it’s Drake’s new girlfriend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
nadsblisss
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by nadsblisss » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:25 pm

Jameson wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:00 pm
nadsblisss wrote:Didn’t read properly, I thought in the previous you said looks like Drake covered the tattoo or something? Rmb this pic? It’s taken earlier last month before Landen graduation. Very random he suddenly went to cover it. The name tattoo is close to the bottom at the angle of the screenshot it just show the top. If Steph has a opinion he would have covered it long ago. But I doubt she’ll tell him do so. She is mature and sensible person. Not going to censor her face. You can watch the whole video pics of her and Drake, with Natalie name tattoo

I feel like you are drakes girlfriend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe you’ll change your view when you watch this video. Steph ex and his young girlfriend with her kids. Watch till the end where I posted Steph with her kids and Bella.


I have mentioned before I posts on here for Jess fans who stalk this forum and they only want to see Drake and the boys pic/video. Reason why I post if there is something about him on here. And I take this forum as a platform
Elodie401
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 8:03 am
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 254 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by Elodie401 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:26 pm

TeachIT wrote:Why does she buy so much workout clothes? She never works out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The best part of her fabletics ad is her talking about how well they "hold you in" and "suck you in"in reference to her belly...like...didn't you just spent 17k on a tummy tuck so you DONT have to rely on clothing to "hold you in" Image

Oh, that's right. You couldn't stay away from Texas Roadhouse long enough for that to actually have been effective.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2624
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 5532 times
Been thanked: 9290 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by Haulnarse » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:30 pm

Elodie401 wrote:
TeachIT wrote:Why does she buy so much workout clothes? She never works out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The best part of her fabletics ad is her talking about how well they "hold you in" and "suck you in"in reference to her belly...like...didn't you just spent 17k on a tummy tuck so you DONT have to rely on clothing to "hold you in" Image

Oh, that's right. You couldn't stay away from Texas Roadhouse long enough for that to actually have been effective.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

She’s trying her best to be relatable to the plebs who can’t afford surgery or who have different financial priorities to her
User avatar
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2624
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am
Has thanked: 5532 times
Been thanked: 9290 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by Haulnarse » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:36 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
Elodie401 wrote:
TeachIT wrote:Why does she buy so much workout clothes? She never works out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The best part of her fabletics ad is her talking about how well they "hold you in" and "suck you in"in reference to her belly...like...didn't you just spent 17k on a tummy tuck so you DONT have to rely on clothing to "hold you in" Image

Oh, that's right. You couldn't stay away from Texas Roadhouse long enough for that to actually have been effective.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

She’s trying her best to be relatable to the plebs who can’t afford surgery or who have different financial priorities to her
Full of sarcasm btw ImageImage
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 11670 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:44 pm

When she said that material was breathable I couldn't get the image of her denim underwear out of my mind. I don't know how those are comfortable or breathable. I didn't even where hiked up shorts like that as a teen and I had some questionable lengths looking back lol.
CurlyQ121
Informer
Informer
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:00 am
Has thanked: 1114 times
Been thanked: 855 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by CurlyQ121 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:15 am

nadsblisss wrote:
Jameson wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:00 pm
nadsblisss wrote:Didn’t read properly, I thought in the previous you said looks like Drake covered the tattoo or something? Rmb this pic? It’s taken earlier last month before Landen graduation. Very random he suddenly went to cover it. The name tattoo is close to the bottom at the angle of the screenshot it just show the top. If Steph has a opinion he would have covered it long ago. But I doubt she’ll tell him do so. She is mature and sensible person. Not going to censor her face. You can watch the whole video pics of her and Drake, with Natalie name tattoo

I feel like you are drakes girlfriend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe you’ll change your view when you watch this video. Steph ex and his young girlfriend with her kids. Watch till the end where I posted Steph with her kids and Bella.


I have mentioned before I posts on here for Jess fans who stalk this forum and they only want to see Drake and the boys pic/video. Reason why I post if there is something about him on here. And I take this forum as a platform
How exactly would that video change anyones mind about you being drakes girlfriend??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
sezzajaydee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1141
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 am
Has thanked: 371 times
Been thanked: 3501 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by sezzajaydee » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:17 am

I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
User avatar
nadsblisss
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by nadsblisss » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:43 am

CurlyQ121 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:15 am
nadsblisss wrote:
Jameson wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:00 pm

I feel like you are drakes girlfriend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe you’ll change your view when you watch this video. Steph ex and his young girlfriend with her kids. Watch till the end where I posted Steph with her kids and Bella.


I have mentioned before I posts on here for Jess fans who stalk this forum and they only want to see Drake and the boys pic/video. Reason why I post if there is something about him on here. And I take this forum as a platform
How exactly would that video change anyones mind about you being drakes girlfriend??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn’t it funny that his girlfriend will come here and post about her ex and his girlfriend and Natalie too? I’m Natalie and now I became Stephanie. I first came on this forum posting about Natalie when someone asking whether are they still together as she stopped posting anything regarding about him. I still rmb clearly why I first came here
User avatar
nadsblisss
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by nadsblisss » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:05 am

sezzajaydee wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:17 am
I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
It doesn’t proved anything nor I post on here trying to proved about them. I don’t think I even side or defend anyone of them. I’ve created a Instagram posting about them before so I know they mainly want to see anything regarding about Drake and the boys from the private. Not all the pic/video I posted is private, you can find it on their social media and people will still be seeing the stuff I post. I know is super weird you can just ignore me and continue the conversation here. Hopefully it explains why I post here
User avatar
sezzajaydee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1141
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 am
Has thanked: 371 times
Been thanked: 3501 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by sezzajaydee » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:08 am

nadsblisss wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:17 am
I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
It doesn’t proved anything nor I post on here trying to proved about them. I don’t think I even side or defend anyone of them. I’ve created a Instagram posting about them before so I know they mainly want to see anything regarding about Drake and the boys from the private. Not all the pic/video I posted is private, you can find it on their social media and people will still be seeing the stuff I post. I know is super weird you can just ignore me and continue the conversation here. Hopefully it explains why I post here

It doesn’t explain anything we didn’t already know.

I ignored your previous account and will do so for this one.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:48 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 2444 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by chelsieross7 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:34 am

Maybe nitpicking but jess said if they had a pool, the big kids would be able to go in whenever they want, but the little kids can’t. Can any of her kids swim? I thought they wouldn’t and if they can’t, how are they any different from the little kids? Why would any of them be allowed to swim unsupervised? And her kids are SO rambunctious, she should think she can leave them alone even if they did know how to swim. And lol at her saying she’s be sooo worried and have to be RIGHT THERE watching the kids if they were swimming. Jesss, you don’t give a shit about safety and if the you had a pool, all 7 kids would be swimming alone constantly. You let them play in the street unsupervised (even Addaline plays in the street upsulervised in a diaper) so no, you wouldn’t care to watch them in the pool.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2020
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:48 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 2444 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by chelsieross7 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:38 am

Also Jessica is gross for saying a hot tub is basically just a big bathtub. Because you know that if they ever bought one, that’s exactly how they would treat it.
User avatar
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3028
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 2562 times
Been thanked: 2233 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by webby » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:51 am

let's see how bad this weekend is with PrInCeSs LiLiA's birthday celebration. no boys allowed?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Image
User avatar
sezzajaydee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1141
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 am
Has thanked: 371 times
Been thanked: 3501 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by sezzajaydee » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:00 am

Messss praising pants that suck everything in. I thought that’s what her tummy tuck was for lmfao.
User avatar
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:30 am
Has thanked: 446 times
Been thanked: 818 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by pinkdiamond_3 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:36 am

chelsieross7 wrote:Maybe nitpicking but jess said if they had a pool, the big kids would be able to go in whenever they want, but the little kids can’t. Can any of her kids swim? I thought they wouldn’t and if they can’t, how are they any different from the little kids? Why would any of them be allowed to swim unsupervised? And her kids are SO rambunctious, she should think she can leave them alone even if they did know how to swim. And lol at her saying she’s be sooo worried and have to be RIGHT THERE watching the kids if they were swimming. Jesss, you don’t give a shit about safety and if the you had a pool, all 7 kids would be swimming alone constantly. You let them play in the street unsupervised (even Addaline plays in the street upsulervised in a diaper) so no, you wouldn’t care to watch them in the pool.
I caught this too. Like.. wow, you would have to actually WATCH your kids Jess? What an unthinkable thing. You should be watching your kids at all times when they are outside. She’s unbelievable.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:22 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by KidsCatsChaos » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:15 am

nadsblisss wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:17 am
I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
It doesn’t proved anything nor I post on here trying to proved about them. I don’t think I even side or defend anyone of them. I’ve created a Instagram posting about them before so I know they mainly want to see anything regarding about Drake and the boys from the private. Not all the pic/video I posted is private, you can find it on their social media and people will still be seeing the stuff I post. I know is super weird you can just ignore me and continue the conversation here. Hopefully it explains why I post here
Honestly, it’s creepy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brook1888
Talker
Talker
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:11 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 736 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by Brook1888 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:59 am

sezzajaydee wrote:I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
It's impossible to know what she's trying to prove because she has the spelling, grammar and basic language skills of a 4-year-old.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

User avatar
nadsblisss
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by nadsblisss » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:22 am

KidsCatsChaos wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:15 am
nadsblisss wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:17 am
I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
It doesn’t proved anything nor I post on here trying to proved about them. I don’t think I even side or defend anyone of them. I’ve created a Instagram posting about them before so I know they mainly want to see anything regarding about Drake and the boys from the private. Not all the pic/video I posted is private, you can find it on their social media and people will still be seeing the stuff I post. I know is super weird you can just ignore me and continue the conversation here. Hopefully it explains why I post here
Honestly, it’s creepy.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know but some of the fans came here to see what I post. Not trying to prove/explained anything
sarahB29
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Post by sarahB29 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:50 am

I don’t think nadabliss is drakes girlfriend . She’s been posting since Natalie and drake were together. But I do think it’s weird she always pops in with all these pictures of people who some of them have private accounts . Weird she’s that involved that she somehow “ knows of them” but doesn’t “ know them personally “ girl your weird .

Side night, I love that drakes been seeing his boys more , according to the recital picture she posted. Seems he’s a lot more involved than we all think! Which is great!!!
Locked

Return to “JesssFam”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beckylincoln and 11 guests